Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image

Sans
────────────────────────────────────────

Sans would lean his head down on the desk and easily let his eyes close once again, though it would mean so little to him considering zombies had no reason to sleep. Numerous tests on himself over the years easily provided him with the insight that even if his brain functioned normally it wouldn't mean much of anything to sleep since it didn't have any real 'active' time so to speak. It was a strange plant that did this to him, but he had little time to study it, but during his first few years back from the dead he had went along to study plants and keep away from any sort of surgeries while recovering and getting used to his new dead nervous system. Grinding plants and testing their different uses, finding some fairly interesting ones out from the grandline. A couple of them in particular were of grand interest, the rokka plant was a bright purple plant with a long deep green stem with various leaves. The fruit that it bore were small green olive shaped fruits that had a four star point on one end, they smelled just like alcohol and were extremely sweet. The different parts of the plant easily made for different medicines, though steeping them in water was the most effective. The fruit produced a sweetness that cut through the bitterness of medicine while acting as a stimulant to promote growth. When you mashed them after steeping them in water and then sifted out the rind it would leave a thick syrup that was good for promoting rapid cell regeneration though it often made those that drank it sleepy. Further development with an additive of a few stems of Koko grass it would easily knock out the drowsiness while giving the medicine a less thick consistency over all.

It made a very special drink capable of healing others quickly, though he was waiting for his first bath to arrive for the past while after his own creation of it. The other thing he managed to discover and create was a Spellamiso salve which used the flower petals of the sky blue Spellamiso plant that had a cooling effect on burns, but by adding the Akegi root in a grinded up solution with the rokka fruit's juice it promoted cell regeneration on top of the skin rather then just inside allowing for the usage of a topical cream for wounds outside the body. Testing had proved a lot over the years as the cream seemed to get better the longer it aged, able to seal up lethal bleeding wounds and stop them from bleeding further. A lot of testing over his years and he also found that Koko grass when steeped in Yura root juice would mend cracked bones by placing them or wrapping them around it while completely exposed before easily being taken in by the body and offering a bit more energy to the person with it. Amazing amounts of medicine had cropped up thanks to his own experimenting, hell some of them even worked on his own body despite it being dead. If one used Rainbow Leaf's flower it created new cells that rapidly regenerated, but seeing as it was still something being tested on zombies he couldn't use it in practice. Legally. It was poisonous to living anything though considering it causes poisonous growths, not to mention skin was allergic to it similar to when one played in grass too long.

Sans would listen to Luka working through the night, unbothered by her consistency in keeping herself going by practicing the same stitch over and over. He could hear her rustling around on occasion to get comfortable, at some point she had gotten up and left to do something, probably relieve herself. When she did indeed return she would have the sound of cups clinking which he could only assume to be tea, maybe he can make an herbal tea that one could drink on the regular just to promote stamina and reduce fatigue? Wouldn't that be something, maybe Rokka fruit water and Spellamiso root could give the tea rejuvenating effects? Maybe, it wouldn't stop the eyes from tiring though so possibly boiled down Rainbow Leaf petals would help with that, but it would have to be very mild and in high concentrate. Something of the sort, his mind would end up whirling through the endless possibilities presented to him by the many plants he discovered, he would be lost in thought up until Luka had apparently finished. The tap on his shoulder sort of jolted him, eyes snapping open quickly as they would slide up to catch strands of red hair and immediately feel less threatened. Sitting up as the woman would show him the jacket and he would easily take it from her before investigating the stitches she had put into the jacket. He'd pull and stress slightly to see that they were bound quite tightly, that was a good sign, though he'd investigate the blanket stitch a bit more heavily considering that one sealed organs. Eyeing it he'd look back to her, "Pretty good for working for...I'm assuming ever by the look in your eyes, you should take a nap." he'd state as he would look at the blanket stitch some more, "The ends could be a bit tighter just for the extra precaution the blanket stitch otherwise this is good enough to let you bypass in battle for a good while." he'd state before easily pulling the stitches he made in his jacket out to reveal very small holes in it. He'd throw the jacket back over his chair and look to her, "A workaholic like you really does need to sleep." he'd state staring her down with clear means of forcing her into doing so since she hardly rested by the looks of it. Which brought him back briefly to his thoughts on plants, maybe he could force one down her throat and it would help? No that would probably be bad, and considered assault.

Defont

Words: 1,009

• Health: 200
  • Strength: 05 ( +5 Human )
  • Endurance: 15 ( +10 Zombie )
  • Speed: 10 ( +5 Human )
  • Intelligence: 25 ( +10 Doctor )
  • Accuracy: 15 ( +10 Scientist )
  • Dexterity: 15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 90 // End: 50 // Spd: 60 // Acc: 20 // Int: 20 // Spt: 86

Luka almost flinched at first from his sudden reaction, not intending to alarm him so suddenly with the gentle tap but relaxed after he had done the same. He would take the jacket and start to examine her worth thus far as he was able to figure that she had completely neglected getting any sleep until she had achieved the minimal that she considered acceptable to present to him for review. Though since he was merely looking at the finished results here, he had no idea how fast she had formed those last sets of stitches that he was currently looking at. Seconds at most was the time it had taken to forcibly manipulate her shadow into the form of sharp threads and weave them into the fabric as required to seal up the metaphorical injuries. She would still need to test this technique upon her own flesh as well to make sure she could do this correctly in a practical application as her own body was the intended target of this ability after all. But she would have to work on that at another time as she couldn't truly deny that he was right about her needing some rest now that she had finally completed the current task of mastering the basics of the necessary stitch patterns for her shadow stitching technique. "I'll keep working in it then in my spare time. I have also managed to do it much faster with my shadow and without needing to use my hand either. Though if I did use my hands I don't think it would look nearly as neat as yours so I guess I'm kind of cheating..." She may have sounded like she was kidding, but she was serious on that note. The very reliance on her power was considered cheating to her as it was relying on more than what her opponent had. Of course she was less reluctant to restrain herself against another that had a cursed power as well, but the fact that she had lost her battle despite even using her ability (even if not to its full capabilities) only added greater insult to her injury. It meant that if she met more fighters on that level then she'd be forced to either improve herself more, or rely on her damned Devil fruit more and she hated the idea of the latter.

"But...I'll concede the need for rest this time...But after I get up and eat I'll have to report to one of the higher ups and return to my regular duties since my side feels fine now. I'll try not to stress it when I leave." She would recall her shadow stitches back into the arm of her darker duplicate before it melted down into the ground and then returned underneath Luka herself, attaching at her feet and appearing as any ordinary shadow should once more as she would head back towards the bed that she had done a whole lot of not sleeping in. As she got into the bed she would lay down and glance over to him before she relaxed again. "Thanks for the help by the way...I didn't say it right away and I'm sorry for that but I do appreciate it all." She said softly and without the sternness her voice usually held as she closed her suddenly heavy feeling eyelids and started to drift into some much needed rest.

Words in post: [570] Current total: [5,024]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 55 | End: 50 | Spd: 40 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0

Cassius had reached the Infirmary, after his battle with the woman on Karate Island, he wanted to make sure he got himself checked out, so his next encounter wouldn't be his last. As he entered, he took note of the multiple people here, there were many battles on the seas, and it seemed the marines didn't come out of most for the better. He approached the nearest doctor he could find "I require an examination, my recent encounter has left me with possible injury. I am a Zombie, so someone specializing in that area would be most helpful." he said, requesting the best doctor in his area. He seen these other marines as weak, and a waste of time, even healing someone who could be beaten so badly, wasn't worth the time of the marines. Of course, Cassius was no doctor, he wouldn't even consider the profession. The doctor nodded to him, leading him to a bed to wait for his exam, and his doctor.

Word Count: 165
Total: 165

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

Sans

After a brief farewell with Luka Sans would be stuck in the infirmary by himself once again, practically doing nothing other then doodling like he liked too. The area would slowly fill up with various doctors and marines despite having previously been utterly bare with no one but the zombie man. It wouldn't take long for him to be tapped, "Hnng?" he looked up with question clear on his face, "Ever heard of dead sleep?" he grunted looking annoyed, "You don't sleep." the doctor stated, "Then why was it a state named after the dead?" he continued, the doctor opened his mouth before closing it and shaking his head, "Zombie patient." he'd state simply. Sans would yawn and nod as he stood up, clothed in his glorious pajamas and slippers he'd easily make his way over to where the doctor indicated. Hands in his pockets as he would easily stare at the being before him, he would rub his chin briefly in amusement at the sight before him, "Different as black and white...literally." he'd state referring to the fact he was all pale for a zombie and the other was as dark as the night itself, "What is a zombie in here for? I don't see any sword wounds on ya or your guts spilling out so what's wrong?" he questioned easily pulling a curtain to separate the two from other prying eyes. He'd take a seat on one of the available stools and leisurely look at the male looking fairly expectant of something grotesque.

Defont

Words: 255

Cor Contritum

Raider

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
90/232 HP
Cassius awaited the arrival of his doctor, who approached him and drew closed the curtain for privacy. "Just a checkup" Cassius spoke, standing from the bed and beginning to remove his clothing. Dropping his shirt to the floor, then his pants. Though he left his underwear on, this wasn't a peep show after all. He laid back on the bed, in a position to allow the doctor to easily cut him open and inspect him. "I had gotten into a brawl with a stronger fighter, I want my muscles looked over for any tears or bruising. Do I bruise as a zombie...no matter, look it over anyway. Please be thorough, as a fighter, if one of my muscles were to fail in combat, it'd be most unpleasant for me." he stated.

Word Count: 131
Total: 296
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

Sans

Sans would look fairly amused by the nonchalance of the other zombie, a smirk on his features as he was given a quick strip show in which once again he failed to be particularly interested in anything other then a medical stand point. Watching as the man laid down he'd just shrug and saunter over easily going through some tools laid out on a tray wondering what to pick through. As the zombie mentioned bruising he'd snort, "Not unless ya got some blood still in ya." he'd state before easily taking a scalpel and slicing the man down the chest, easily peeling back some of the skin and taking note of the muscle underneath he'd look unconcerned with it, "Nah no damage to muscular tissue, ligaments seem to be in place, just a few depressions here and there, probably reform normally by the end of the night." he muttered. No need to sedate the man seeing as he had no actual living nerve endings, he'd be quick to delve further and check the bones underneath and see a few cracks in his sternum and a broken rib, "Welp ya got a broken rib and a cracked sternum." he'd state simply looking unbothered by the blood and gore, "Easy fix, I can throw some glue on it." he'd state before looking to the man, "No really, I'm joking." he'd state before grabbing some medical tape off the tray.

Defont

Words: 237

Cor Contritum

Raider

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image
113/232 HP
The man had cut open Cass, looking over his internals. though the man was a zombie, he was still seemingly human, it bothered Cassius a tick. "Doc, I'd prefer less conversation. It's not every day I allow a man inside me. Let alone-" he cut off his speech, it wasn't the brightest idea to directly insult a human doctor whose hands were rooting through his own chest. "I would just prefer to get back into the field as soon as I can. Pirates need to be taught a lesson." he said, his hand grasping at the bed, the bed sheeting wrinkling under his fingers. He sighed, releasing his grasp of the bed.

Word Count: 112
Total: 408
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

Sans

Sans would raise a brow in question when the man basically told him to shut up, if only the man did experience pain, a slip of the hand seemed quite necessary if he thought the fishman was going to say what he thought he said. A cold look replaced the smirk, "For something that is dead you sure do focus on looks." he'd state the tone absent of any jokes as he looked mildly aggravated that the man seemed to still be in the dark ages. Sure Sans had experienced his own racism against other species before, but when you were dead you learned that hate was pretty ******** stupid when you all eventually returned to the earth. Yawning as he would now decide to take his sweet ever loving time to fix the man's rib wrapping it extremely tight, blue eyes looked bored as he would look less then happy to work on someone who seemed to carry dislike for any form of species, "I'd prefer you out on the field too, but I have a feeling you'd come back if I'm not thorough." he'd snuff taking a great dislike to the fishman for the implications he set off in the eighty year old zombies mind.

Defont

Words: 207

Cor Contritum

Raider

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image
136/232 HP
Cassius chuckled "Don't stress it. If you do a good job, I'll have to come back and thank you anyway right?" the man. He waited patiently before speaking up once more "How many patients have you had? You don't seem too cautious about digging through a Zombie's body. That shows experience in the field at the least." he added, Sans wasn't the slightest shy about cutting open the man and going to town, no idea the doctor himself was a zombie as well. "How much longer will this be?" he asked, becoming impatient, the longer this took, the worse condition he was in, which bothered him, some random woman could be so strong? Just the thought would anger him.

Word Count: 119
Total: 527
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image

Sans

Sans would stop briefly to give the man a look of annoyance, "I thought deadmen tell no tales." he'd grumble as he tightened the medical tape around the rib and tie it off before grabbing a sealant off the tray. As the fishman spoke up again he'd look curious, "I thought you wanted me to shut up?" he'd state cocking an eyebrow up before he'd easily pull a brush from the small tube and start to glaze it over the cracked sternum the man had, "I died in my thirties and have been serving here for....a good fifty years or so, I've done this practically all my life." he'd state with a yawn as he would finish brushing it over and leaving the man open for the solution to dry on the bone to 'fix' it. Putting the tube back and leaning back for the moment he'd look bored again, "Dunno, depends on how long it takes a solvent to dry and for me to stitch you back up." he'd check the time on his watch to quietly count the several minutes it would take for the super glue to dry.

Defont

Words: 191

Cor Contritum

Raider

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:17 pm
User Image
159/232 HP
Cassius grumbled a bit before speaking up to the mans comment about 'shutting up' "Yeah well, I need more word count-" he said, choosing an odd set of words to describe his actions "-after recent events, it's better for me to make friendly, and have possible future allies, given the event I would need some." he added. the man continued, talking about his death, and his experience "Oh, I can relate. Thirty Four, I had tracked down a pirate from my past but, being myself, I wasn't ready for the encounter, and here I am." he said. "If you're dead, that would explain it. No pain, no blood...but no pleasure. It taunts me." he said, drifting into his thoughts a bit. He shook it off before speaking once more "So, soon then? I'm excited to get back in the field, maybe a bit of relaxation first..." he added.

Word Count: 148
Total: 675
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image

Sans

Sans would raise a brow at the comment, "Don't we all?" he muttered under his breath as the male would continue on to mention that he wanted to make allies. He'd stare at him blatantly, "Even if they are human Sir Dark Ages?" he questioned clearly not having forgotten that little tid bit, he already knew some fishman hated humans and some humans hated fishman, but as a doctor he didn't tolerate that kind of bullshit in his presence. As the fishman continued on to state that he had died around the same time Sans would look mildly amused, another old ******** just like him, with all the youngins running about shooting off their mouths. As he would continue on to figure out that Sans was also a zombie he would snort, "Meh, I found ketchup and hot sauce can be pretty tasty." he'd state with a snicker, "Plus pleasure of the body ain't a big deal, if ya find some enjoyment in something the brain still produces dopamine, just not the favorable electric shocks when you feel something being done to ya." he'd state as he glanced to see if the glue was still shiny, couple more minutes. As the fishman seemed more excitable to go back out he'd shrug, "I could care less what you do, your undead, just don't go getting your head ripped off kid." he'd snuff, "There aren't enough resets in the world to fix all the nervous system attachments I'd have to do...." he'd grunt not looking forward to his first beheaded zombie.

Defont

Words: 259

Cor Contritum

Raider

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image
182/232 HP
I would say Cass was starting to feel a little better, but it'd be far from the truth, considering he doesn't feel. It was a major flaw of the race. "Oh no. I may be stuck in the past, but that won't change soon. I have my exceptions of course, given you are no longer human, and from a time far before my own upset, it's possible to ignore you. Or there are places in which my respect for the area overcomes my own interest, resulting in my current injuries." he said, stopping for a moment "What an occurrence, I'm not racist, and get my bones broken in the process." he added, thinking it over for a moment before continuing "Pleasure of the mind? Like, Happiness then? I don't seem the happy type, do I?" he said, the possibility of happiness was, inapplicable to him currently. A joke here or there was nothing compared to actual happiness

Word Count: 157
Total: 832
Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

Sans

Sans would look to the man as he would state he may be stuck in the past and that it wouldn't change any time soon, "Sir Dark Ages." he reiterated the man's nickname to him once again before going on to say Sans technically was no longer human, that in itself was technically correct, he was considered a corpse. A different race entirely, probably. Shrugging as the man continued on his tangent leaving Sans half tuning him out before the mentions of happiness seemed to come in to play, "Find something to be happy about? Hell you must get some amusement being undead, otherwise you would have thrown yourself into the first pit of lava you could find." he'd state with a yawn checking on the strenum again to see a pristine white once again, "Three minutes." he'd state standing up fully as he would drag his glasses from his jacket pocket and easily place them on his face. Threading a needle and pushing the flaps of skin back into place on the zombie man, it would be a few moments but he would quickly start threading the needle in a manner that went between the slices of skin so the threads couldn't be seen. A special stitch you could literally only do on a zombie, keeping it close knit to make the skin seem like it has only been sliced open once before. His hands were fast so it would be a few minutes in comparison to the half hour it would take a normal person to do an intricate stitch like this.

Defont

Words: 264

Cor Contritum

Raider

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image
205/232 HP
Cassius smirked as the man repeated his nickname for him, maybe it could catch on. The Dark Ages were a brutal, and difficult time for people, being compared to such wasn't completely bad. "Amusement? Being unable to feel pain is it's own amusement, yeah?" he commented, the man started some interesting stitch pattern on Cass, finishing up closing the man's cuts "Fighting a thousand people, and not slowing down from injury or pain is it's own benefit. Sure, it's a losing battle. But you'd lose that battle anyway, no pain just let's you take out more men along the way. I'm prepared to go out as a tank." he added, letting the man finish his stitching before sitting up "Otherwise, there doesn't seem much to be happy about. People close to me are even turning out like this, it only makes things worse. I don't her to suffer like this." he said, letting a bit of care slip through his speech.

Word Count: 161
Total: 993
Cor Contritum

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out