Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
ʜᴘ: 100/100 |ᴘᴡʀ: 015 | sᴘᴅ: 035 | ᴇɴᴅ: 010 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 005

[Entrance]
          After completing several of his missions and turning them in to the Information Department, Juice was bored and returned to the library to see his friends. Hopefully, they have had their fair share of fun and are ready to do other things now. On his way he met up with the same Fodder Marine who he beat up just recently. They both looked at each other with a glare as Juice walked by. They knew they couldn't fight at the moment, but both knew that the time for their rematch would come. Juice would show no remorse this time and he would receive more than just a knee to the face. They both went their separate ways without a word said, but you could feel the tension. As they parted, Juice would let out a simple, "Tsk" and the Marine would look back. He would reply with a simple, "Humph," and be on his way. Thankfully, no altercation was made and Juice made it to the entrance of the library without any mishaps.

He opened the door and as the door opened, a part of Juice's hair fell in front of his field of vision. He moved the hair out the way in search of his friends. Once found, he would greet them with a smile. He would sigh say, "Well, my day went by kind of quick. It was kind of hectic but I mean, at least I got stuff done." He then sat down to talk to Earth. He closed his eyes while smiling and said, "So how are you doing man? You guys don't have to leave me out of your conversations, I know everything you guys do - maybe even more. I over heard you guys talking about Devil Fruits. You thought about which Devil Fruit you plan on getting?" Juice would then laugh. He said, "Y'know, Devil Fruits aren't my style anyway, even if I could, I wouldn't bother." Scooting the chair closer to the table, he continued talking to Earth D., "I'm not knockin' your hustle, but the reason that I don't have to eat a Devil Fruit to become stronger is because I heard that I have the potential to unlock something even stronger, but it's still locked away at the moment. Someday, I'll unlock it and hopefully become as strong, or most likely even stronger than Devil Fruit users!" Juice would become pumped and tell the entire group, "So what are we doing sitting around here? Earth D., go get your Devil Fruit and come meet back up with us!" Then Juice looked over to Sakura and started sweating and laughed while saying, "Sakura, uhh, I'm kind of in need of a Wazamono, do you have any extra pocket change I could use?"

Juice would then start to stare at his companions and smile. In his mind he thought, "Heh, this is really real. Me and my friends are together again and we're about to embark on missions. Although I don't know what's set out for us in the future, but together we can overcome everything that stands in our way!" Juice then looked down and thought deeply to himself, "I don't know if my goal is to only bring Pirates to justice though... There's more to being a Marine that meets the eye. If this place is so called 'Justice' then why do some Marines terrorize people from different towns? I'll have to learn to find my own Justice and not just abuse the authority I've been handed."

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Marine | Word Count: 587| Word Count Total: 7665 | Exp: 103,460

ɪᴛᴇᴍs

- ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ (+10 sᴘᴇᴇᴅ)
- ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴀᴛ
- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss
- ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ ᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴜsʜɪ
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴅɢᴇ
- ʙᴜɢ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛ

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛs
- none

ᴏᴏᴄ:

Kyugeki Issatsu
We both just hit 100k scream scream scream

Tentaigo
Earth D. goes for DF, and I go for Wazamono pirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 am
User Image

Earth Dragon had just came back from the bathroom. The marine was still wearing the bandages around his knuckles so he would not hurt his hands in the training he had been doing. Also still wearing his Pretorian hoodie, Earth Dragon would quickly head to the counter where he would ask for a lemon Gatorade and a turkey sandwich. Earth Dragon was more than a Chore Boy in the headquarters. Already so he had something fixed up so he would pay his things monthly. So he did not have to pay the lady at the counter. Earth Dragon would look around the Library for some empty seats. There were plenty of empty seats but he did not feel like sitting next to Lancelot just yet. Now looking deeper around he was able to see a interesting group of people. There here were two girls and a guy with an eye patch which was pretty weird to see in a marine. Earth Dragon would start moving towards the table they were sitting. Earth Dragon would sit in the empty seat at the table without saying anything then once he was comfortable. Earth Dragon would raise his head up and look at few marines around him. "Sorry, you two are the funniest sights for sore eyes. I mean you're suppose to have my back. Some guy in the bathroom tried to get beat up. I mean he was really picking a fight with me. Shesh. I knocked him out though. Right now his head is stuck in the toilet." Earth Dragon would talk with them all with a grunt. Earth Dragon would also quickly open the package that his sandwich was in. But before he would take the first bite. Earth Dragon would offer some to everyone around him. Also putting his Gatorade in the center of the table so anyone that wanted it could have some. "Juice, have some Gatorade. Take your time gracefully. Remember we're marines. Our duty is to get strong and beat pirates. That is all. What's that? You need something from us? Money!?!?!?? Why you!!!!" Earth Dragon would ask and take a bite from the sandwich while he would wait for the responses from the marine girls and the marine guys. Earth Dragon always kept his eyes on Juice. It seemed he was back from.. something. At this hour most of the scabs, scoundrels, brutes, and junkies of the marines would've already been playing hooky and telling the authorities that training were let out early today. However, a single marine individual found comfort in dining in the marines voluminous Grand Library for once. He'd finished up with his combat training among another course before he was allowed out to lunch by the whimsical tune of the headquarters charming afternoon chime. He listened in on the jibber-jabber of half-stuffed mouths around him and took satisfaction in life bustling around him. In spite of his delusions of grandeur and his conviction of being a true hero of the world, Earth Dragon had always found solace in feeling so small compared to the rest of the world. Surrounded by so many bodies, some more capable of feats greater than his own, served as a constant reality-check. His God-given expertise in surveying his surroundings, even what was invisible to the naked eye, had bestowed upon on great wisdom but extreme cockiness. Yet, no matter how cocky Earth Dragon would become, finding his solace in being a single man out of billions in this world acknowledged his spirit. Earth Dragon's occupancy on this world was certainly unique, he knew this, but he'd never take his life for granted no matter how arrogant he may have gotten. With billions inhibiting the world, Earth Dragon knew how replaceable he was. He'd never openly admit when something is too big for his britches, but he knew when to back down even if such an occasion was severely scarce. He ate at a table with the least people present in lieu of eating in solitary confinement on one of the headquarters many buildings. Listening in on the conversations of others until he was either approached or found a subject interesting enough to include himself into. There were his friends that were here. Yep, he could always count on them. A very unusual look almost ripping under his left eye as he casually looked around, trying to see if anyone knew it was him, he lightly smiled into the table he was sitting at, trying to gaze at his reflection. Was he doing it right, did it work well enough? Not knowing much about looks and personality all in all, he could only trust himself that it. Was working that the marine club had been able to do what they said they'd be able to do. Completely transform him in the blink of an eye. Wondering if it would really only take a simply ruffle of the hair and a removal of the fake tattoo to let himself be known, he decided not to at the moment at least not yet. Trying to remember the last place he'd gone to without a disguise in the marines at least, he didn't have any good memories at all. Apparently graduates weren't allowed to return to their old campuses. Kind of retarded, but hell, Earth Dragon been fighting every single day when he was back in Skypiea. Inside the Shandora forest. So maybe they did that to only keep him away. Maybe. Yeah, probably all his fault. Still, sitting in the cafeteria acting like normal, Earth Dragon wondered where other marines were residing. The dude he was supposed to be meeting up with sometime today. Yeah, one of his closest friends at the moment, Lancelot. Seemed they all were doing their own thing. Until he would pay more attention, and realized he was right in front of him. Remember Earth Dragon just came back from the bathroom. Wondering where they were supposed to meet anyways. Not like he'd scheduled a meeting; he'd shown up out of the blue. So Earth Dragon believed it was the same spot. Right here. Earth Dragon contemplated merely grabbing a plate to eat. Thing was, would he need his ID to do so? Hopefully not. Standing up slowly before scratching the back of his head, walking towards the line, he went through the entire process, the nostalgia hitting him like a ton of bricks. No, he wouldn't need his ID for this, he just had to play it cool. Ciaossu~! I'm a marine from a vast place the sky. Do I need my ID to get some lunch, cause I didn't get one yet! Of course he was lying to get some more. And in seconds, he was chilling with a full tray of his lunch, and a smile. Glancing around, seeing that his table had already been taken up. Earth Dragon's crimson eyes made contact with the body of someone else as he walked in their direction. Going for the table with the least number of people. He didn't quite want to be bothered by anyone, but it would look suspicious if he didn't do anything, right? Plopping down his tray directly in front of Earth Dragon before taking his fork and stabbing it into some. Whatever it was he was eating. Earth Dragon excuse me. Earth Dragon took a bite of his food. Yeah sure, food, making an attempt at conversation. Hmm? What's a big bad dude like yourself doing chilling alone? Got no girl wrapped around your finger, and no homies to hang with either? With a band aid over the edged of his right eye brow, accompanied by another one on the left side of his lips. Earth Dragon would enter the crowded Grand Library. His red orbs would scan as he stood at the entrance. His appearance looking like s**t. Stretched out collar, buries all over, blood here and there on his marine cloths. The norm for someone who had just been jumped. Taking a crisp bite out of the apple he had received from the pink haired girl from before. Earth Dragon would continue to move forward. "Don't mean to be a jerk, Juice-kun. But.. what do you plan on doing once we get to the blues. I have never been to the blues. So technically I don't know what the blues looks like." His eyes would go from one table to another. Not before long, his crimson orbs would lock on to a certain table. Without hesitating Earth Dragon would sit next to another marine, facing the opposite direction of Earth Dragon. Ok, who are you and what have you done with Lancelot? With a small chuckle, Earth Dragon would joke around. But really dude, what's up with the get up? You think chicks will flock to you if you look foreign? Earth Dragon would speak with an nonchalant tone as he rested his elbows against the table he was resting against. "I'm not the type of Shandian that likes the world. You know? I'll do my duties. I prefer to take orders from those who actually have potential. I let Lancelot take the lead. Because he's well a Logia. As he said. You know, Logia's. I am starting to like him." Earth Dragon strolled into other parts of the Grand Library. Nervous but it was not really present. If you were good at analyzing people then yeah you would nervous. A marine who was nervous? Are you serious? Yeah but it happens. Walking over to the line, he waited for a while and got some food. Wasn't much that was advertising so he just took tea and some cookies. Looking around, he saw that guy again. The guy from the Grand Library. He seemed to be fine. However, he looked so. Beaten up. Did he not see that on the Grand Library? Then again, wasn't like he was looking down the man head to toe. Or examining him. If he was a girl, he would of thought about it but he wasn't. Looking away, he went to sit at a table and snacked on his cookies quietly. Poor fools that he was surrounded by. Some didn't know how to fly. Then again, he didn't either, but at least he could. Some thought marine's were evil. Marine's are weapons. Could anyone believe people thought that? Well, when people in this world use them for evil then yeah. While snacking, he kept his view of Earth Dragon. Something about him. Whether the blood on him or the fact he seem to send chills through his body. Why though? Was he a marine? If so, was he a high ranking marine? He could always ask. However, that would be too much of a stupid thing. Besides, you don't just walk up to random people and say things like that. Especially a person who appears to be hurt. Finishing up his cookies, Earth Dragon sipped his tea and started to look at Juice. "To think that you're going to compete with me Juice. I hear you want to be my rival. I plan on becoming stronger than Lancelot. Is that what you want?" Earth Dragon stated to himself as he walked towards the exit. He turned back and then couldn't leave. He had nothing else to do. Instead of leaving, he sat on top of a table and just looked around. He got some weird looks but, oh wells. Had his disguise been seen through? Had someone really been able to notice him through his veil of a different hairstyle and his fake tattoo? He only knew a few people able to do something like that and honest. Oh wait, never mind. Anyone could do that if they had enough sense to put two and two together. Scratching the back of his head for a brief moment before laughing lightly, his light tone taking on somewhat of a slightly surprised one. Okay Lancelot, nice of you to notice me. After I went through all the work of getting this done. To be honest. I thought it'd be nice to get a slight change in. At least to disguise myself when at this marine. Cause I'm kind of not even a weakling here, and I could easily play the role of a transfer. Whistling lightly then, taking another bite of his food, he pointed off to the other side of the Grand Library without any real care. Wondering what was next. "I'm actually excited to go to the blues though. As long as Lancelot is okay with it. I actually have been waiting to go there for some time now. Just didn't want to go alone." he said. Come to think of it, what're we going to do next? With the. man out on the watch, what'll our next move be? It's your decision. Merely being the pawn in their entire unit, or whatever they were supposed to do. Earth Dragon stretched himself out across the table, sliding his tray off to the side in Earth Dragon's direction. Oh yeah, and about that chick thing. Don't need a new getup to pick up girls. That's just you. Burn. And a pun. Cause Earth Dragon fights the pirates and, y'know what, whatever. Earth Dragon would find Lancelot's attempt to blend in as a funny marine humorous. I think It's going to take more then that to disguise a giant like yourself. You pretty much stand out anywhere you go. That blonde hair color doesn't really help your case ether. Earth Dragon would point his index finger at Lancelot's hair as he bit into his healthy apple. But if it means that much to you. I guess I have no choice but to play along. I'll be your guide if anyone ask. With a smirk Earth Dragon would give an encouraging thumbs up. Earth Dragon would ponder to himself about what they should do next. He has assumed Earth Dragon was talking about the unit. Well It saddens me to say but I don't think we can do much with just the two of us. So recruiting would be our best bet. Pausing again to take another bite. Earth Dragon would chew before going on. I think this place would be perfect to find talent. "We're all we need. We're the ******** marines." But the thing is, this place is really strict about fighting. So we'll need just bait them out. He'd finish with a grin on his face. Come on, lets go marine fishing! He'd say standing from his seat before pointing at Juice's tray of food. You should really eat more healthier. Earth Dragon hears most of that stuff is made with dog meat. With a chuckle, Earth Dragon would start to make his way up to Juice. "Pirate's won't vanish." A lunch of peace and solitude was concluded with an abrupt interruption of his tranquility by a messy haired marine. It was obviously Juice. "We're eating good here, Juice. Why would you want this to end. I'm telling you. You're in a hurry. A hurry. What's the rush. OH?? A sword? You want one of those swords?! I've heard of those. It appears you're setting your sights higher than even mine. They're the most expensive swords in the world, you know?!" Pulling up a seat and sliding his tray over across from Juice. Earth Dragon was taken from the confines of his wandering mind as his attention was directed to the luminous haired man before him. An efficient disguise to one who had never seen him before but what of the ones that had? Earth Dragon didn't have the answers to something he never knew about. The protagonist brought a spring roll to his lips and pushed it into his mouth with an index. The bitter seaweed and the sticky rice tasted heavenly when conjoined with bits of vegetables. When asked about his social status Earth Dragon hadn't had an immediate response. He'd never considered himself big in the physical sense, but he was rather fit. Earth Drragon was the last man that needed a boost in ego. I'm a lone wolf. He'd utter in response. Earth Dragon didn't need a woman wrapped around his finger, the clingy types perturbed him far too easily and he didn't have many homies, so to speak, because there weren't many people that interested him. Earth Dragon resumed his feeding but the pair were greeted by the presence of another. A blonde. Sir' Sakura Lancelot. The apparent cohorts begun a conversation of their own, Earth Dragon listened in in complete silence. From the information he'd gathered the marines nest's identity had been a not-so-successful rouse as he was easily found out by the blonde. Earth Dragon hadn't met someone who bleached their hair so hard that it turned white. It'd be a b***h to turn it back to its original color. Don't bleach your hair too much, or it'll turn white, and make you look like a p***y. They gained his interest when their conversation drifted more towards marines, and member recruiting. Were they in a marine unit? To be honest, Earth Dragon was skeptical of their strength. They didn't appear very strong, not even a little intimidating. Well Earth Dragon did have his temper, and hot-headedness. Then again, few of the better marines did. Regretfully, Earth Dragon couldn't stay silent for much longer, curiosity fed him the words he needed to form the question roaming his mind. Marine unit huh? And I thought all of the marines ditched headquarters. So I guess I'm stuck with you guys. The Bleach Boys? He'd mock condescendingly. He casually continued his eating, elbow resting to the table. Head craned so his cheek was planting against an open palm as he chewed. Was the maelstrom moron trying to pick a fight? "The deal is. I'll go wherever Lancelot goes. That's that. I've already had my fill for the entire day. I ate too much." He belched.

Earth Dragon winked at Juice.

WC: 3004

Tentaigo

The Booty Gang Captain
No DF Yet, Oh Dios Mio

Kyugeki Issatsu

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well look what was here. Looks like the marine who got his a** kicked was assembling a marine unit. Well it wasn't his marine unit. It was Sakura's since he's the one who originated it. Is that good or bad? Sakura wasn't a tactician and for the life of hell. Sakura was not even sure what was going on with the marine unit in itself. He probably should go back to his girlfriend Aya now. Yeah, they probably either kissed, or had another awkward moment which would have to be dealt with later. All in all, he was now able to go back without the fear of c**k blocking a moment so to speak. But the cookies were good. So delicious he maybe would get more. Not because of the taste, but the opportunity. Sakura did not know what was causing him to be so devious but he was wanting to get a closer view of the men. Not only that, apparently there was some skeletons in the closet for these people. How exactly? Sakura wasn't sure. He didn't have the spying skills to be able to hear everything from a far but he could at least get some main clips of the people talking. When Earth Dragon pointed, Sakura froze. "Let's go. I know the perfect spot to go to. You're a more open thinker than I thought, Juice-kun." What was that for? Did he find him? Was he suppose to walk towards them? Keeping to himself, Sakura acted like he didn't see it and for the good mercy of who ever was watching over this poor boy, it worked. Sakura could of easily been jumped if that was a rival unit, or any unit that matter. Thinking of it, he probably should leave now .The man covered in blood gave off a strange vibe to Sakura. The mystery of the marines caused it and in all honesty if you showed up on a roof and see a girl and a man covered in blood. You would be scared or cautious of the blood covered marines too. Drifting off in his thought, he was almost unwary of a shadow. Someone was trying to take his wallet. A mistake. A very big mistake. The person took his wallet and started to run off. Sighing, he was going to have to stop him. Or let someone take the opportunity to do it but why would people do that? Helping out others? That's not human nature. Humans are not about that life. Jumping off from the table, Sakura calmly chased after the guy and looked for the best route. He knew the Grand Library like the back of his hand even though he rarely went in it. It was a trait that came with the protective marines. When you fight as a marine. One of the traits of a marine was memorization of a turf. Even though this wasn't a turf, the same principal applied though. "Where we're going is the West Blue. Our real goal is to collect money in the West Blue. By fishing. However, we can still explore since none of us have been to the blues before. It's going to be a challenge. However, none of us are to make an uproar. And I mean it. By all means do we not put ourselves out in the open. If any of you cause any trouble. You're going to be in some serious trouble. With not only me. But the higher superior marine rankings. Do not pick fights. Do not stir any trouble in the West Blue. That's an order." Finding the best route, Sakura ran through the area and jumped off a table closest to Earth Dragon, and jumped off of it to tackle Juice. "Will get you that what-cha-ma-call-it." Don't cause any trouble. Sakura stated as he took a closer look at Juice. Walked out of the crowded Grand Library. "We got work to do. To the West Blue. Everyone meet me in Yo-Yo Island."

Sakura would pat both Earth Dragon, and Juice on the shoulders. Heading out with a big smile on his face.

[ Exit ]

Mercies And Furies :: 689
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 689

-- Strength
-- Speed
-- Endurance
-- Accuracy
-- Intelligence

Kyugeki Issatsu

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm
Earth Dragon left as well. Knowing Juice would follow.

[ Exit ]  

Kyugeki Issatsu

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:26 am
Heh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image

Astraea Tethys

XXX It was a wonder as to why she still tried to find information here. How many years had she spent combing through books and archives only to find nothing truly relevant? History was important, of course, but there was nothing of value when it came to her current questions. The higher ups refused to answer her direct questions, and researching here had uncovered little more than dust. For a library so grand, how could there not be anything?!

The disgruntled Astraea closed the book she'd been examining with a huff, placing it back in its proper location and looking to the next one. Maybe this was just a waste of time, and she was better off searching for her answers on the ground. Besides, she had a job to do as a Marine, and the alerts had been going crazy. Others had been dispatched to help, but. . . Well, it was useless just standing around!

Though it was unwise to go alone, especially since it had been a while since she'd been out in the field. So long in fact, she didn't know exactly who to ask. . . As she stepped out of the library, she practically ran into her solution. "Ah! Excuse me." Taking a step back to give the man personal space she'd smile and gesture toward the docks. She'd shift her gaze to check for his rank, immediately straightening up and offering a salute. "Sir! I have not been dispatched today and was planning on heading out myself! Would you care to accompany me?" Was she allowed to assign herself missions? Probably not. But the Marines also had literal children taking their missions, and she'd been doubting the organization more and more as of late.

North Lotus

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 000 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴛᴀ: 000| ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ If there is one thing he was certain of, it’s that Shinra cannot stand crowds for too long. Having spent the majority of the past few weeks traveling the waters with Michelle and the others, he had grown quite tired of social interaction. After finally making it back home to the Headquarters, he immediately heads for his special place. His safe zone. A location on-site where there is sure to be the absolute least amount of people; the Library. The building comes into view, and an almost overwhelming sense of relief rushes through the man’s weary body. His excited hand reaches forth, trying to grasp the handle of the door, but before contact can be made the doors fly almost. And almost as if in a panic, at least from his point of view, a woman rushes out and collides with him. Though he was shoved, out of habit his arms reach out to grasp the woman, ensuring her stability.

“Whoa there…!” he yells out softly.

In the moment the two took to collect themselves, he releases her form, and takes a step back while letting his hands slide into his pockets. As he looks the woman over, he notices that she’s more than likely new. Though, as he stands there gazing, he wonders why a rookie would be in the Library of all places. Normally they are huddled around the Head Building hoping and praying to get called for a mission or two. With a sigh, he rubs the back of his head in response to the request of his junior--although they’re likely about the same rank. “Well, here’s the thing…” he starts before he rests his hands on his hip and lowers his head in thought. “Y’see, I just got back from handling missions, and well… I was kind of hoping to get some rest.” he finishes. As he waits for a response, hoping she’d just let this one go, it started happening again. His guilt factor. In his head, he starts thinking of so many scenarios where this new recruit could end up in terrible situations, and if that happens when he could have been there to help… Darn.

With a large exhale, Shinra crouches down in a typical delinquent squat. “But, I can’t just turn you away after you went and asked me personally… Sigh. First things first though.” he peeks up at the woman with his general apathetic gaze, giving him this indifferent look about himself. “What should I call you, rookie?” Introductions first, missions later! ]

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 pm
User Image

Astraea Tethys

XXX While the man's response wasn't what Astrae was expecting, it was a decision she respected. "Oh, of course! Please, get your rest." If he'd been traveling for weeks then it was well deserved and she completely understood it. "It's important to take care of yourself, too." She'd put a hand lightly on his shoulder, a warm smile on her face. There were many people in the HQ, and she was bound to find someone both willing and able. Otherwise she'd be perfectly fine heading out alone. Justice would not be deterred due to a lack of participants!

As she was about to excuse herself, the man suddenly changed his tune. Her eyes widened slightly, immediately bringing up her hands to wave them in protest. "Oh no, please! You just got back and I don't want you to overexert yourself. I mean you have to take care of yourself before you can save others, right?" A tired or injured Marine wouldn't be able to do much to assist the public after all. "I would feel bad stringing you along. . I'll be alright, don't worry." Raea couldn't help but worry about those around her, though seemed to completely disregard her own words, not applying them to herself.

"My name is Astrae Tethys. What may I call you?"

North Lotus

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ What an interesting turn of events! In all honesty, Shinra expected to see a disappointed expression cross the woman’s face, but instead he’s greeted with worry instead. Enough so that it was almost embarrassing. Several fellow marines pass by, gazing at the exchange between the two lower ranks. Some whispering their opinions on what must be going on, and others halting to listening out of pure nosiness. A small smile sets on Shinra as he holds up a hand to calm his fellow rookie. With a grunt, he stands himself back up and places his hands back on his hips. “Astrae Tethys, is it? That’s a unique name.” he starts, giving her a nod of approval. Be it out of habit or otherwise, he looks her over, up and down, gathering he fashion sense and build. The crosses in his eyes scan her properly, stopping to gaze the woman in her eyes. His crimson to her gold.

“I get the feeling you’re the reliable type, Lady Tethys. So if you’d allow me the pleasure…” he holds out a hand before her, offering a responsible greeting between two employees, both working under the same banner of justice. “Shinra. Shinra Gala.” As he awaits Astrae’s handshake, behind him be can hear the clapping and cheering of older, more ranked personnel giving cheers and greetings of their own to their two new juniors.

“Woohoo! You can call me Steve!”

“And I’m Maka! Nice to me you rookies! ~”

“Hurray for newbies!”

“Banzai!”

All of this random cheering and banter, but all Shinra can do is visibly force himself not to cringe and respond with one of his usual retorts. This moment here is important, and he wouldn’t mess it up for the world. For him, he has this powerful gut feeling that this Astrae woman...she’ll be someone important to this world one day. With a sigh, he returns to his lazy eyed smile. “Let’s get along from here on out.” ]

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image

Astraea Tethys

XXX Even if they were being gazed at in a not so furtive manner by the other Marines walking past the library, Astraea paid it no mind. Gossip and such looks didn't bother her, she was just too old for it at this point, and she'd just have to let her actions speak for themselves. Looking at the hand Shinra raised, the young woman would fall quiet, waiting for her "superior" to speak. A light smile followed his comment on her name and she gave a small shrug. "Is it? I'm from Fishman Island, though I suppose it'd be hard to tell." She chuckled quietly as Shinra stood, noticing for the first time the appearance of his eyes. "Forgive me if I'm talking out of turn, but speaking of unique, I've never seen eyes like yours."

It seemed they would be an odd pair then. Smile still on her face, she extended her hand to shake his own with a nod. "You can just call me Rae if you wish. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." One rank above or not, he was still her superior and she wanted to show the proper respects. Around the same time she heard the sudden cheering and clapping of some nearby Marines who had been listening, laughing as they began introducing themselves. She'd give a salute to each of them, giving them similar responses as the one she had given Shinra. As he spoke again she'd nod once more. "Yes, sir! Where to? I'll be sure to treat you to a delicious meal when we return!"

North Lotus

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ With the crowd finally dying down, and their greetings made clear, Astrae starts asking the big questions. Where to, anyways? Once her words finally register, Shinra cuffs his chin in thought, looking down to the side sternly. “Well…” he starts, trying to come up with something he and his new friend here might be able to handle. Surely they shouldn’t start with hunting Pirates, so he’d have to put that Tawara fellow on hold, and he’s not sure how strong Astrae in fact. “...Actually, maybe we could-” but before he can finish, the resounding voice of a woman calls out for him frantically. With his attention stolen, Shinra looks over his shoulder to see the woman from the Information Department rushing over in a panic.

She holds out a hand as if desperately reaching for him, much to Shinra’s confusion. He steps forward to meet her part of the way, giving her a chance to catch her breath. “You’re the lady from the I.D., right? Is everything alright?” he asks, crouching down to meet her eyes as she bends forward, hands on knees. After her light panting session, the lady holds out a sheet of paper; a request specifically for Shinra.

“C-Can you...please...as soon...as possible?”

The marine holds the paper up to his face, scanning it over dutifully. He exhales and stands back up, holding the paper towards Astrae. “Looks like we have somewhere to go after all.” he turns back to the Information attendant and lets out a small chuckle. “Alrighty. Upsy Daisy.” he says as he lets her get onto his back. “And so, that’s how it is. Looks like we’ll be patrolling Lyneel, over in North Blue. I’m going to drop off the missus here, and I can meet you at the docks. Deal?” he asks, not really one to use his position for orders, since to him it’s a pain. ]

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Shinjitsu no Uta

The woman appeared nice, albeit a bit lost in space when he approached her.

He'd give a nod to her salute before taking a quick glance at his surroundings. There were plenty of bodies coming and going and while there hadn't been anything out of the ordinary to the naked eye, he was trained to never fully commit to trusting what was unknown.
                                                                              "Ah, I thank you. Please. Follow me—the walls have ears." He was doubtful that anyone would listen in on their conversation but one could never be too certain.

Grand Library

Along the corridors of the establishment,the man's feet led them to his second favorite location on the base. Stepping across the threshold into the grand library they were greeted by a sea of shelves that towered high above them, each containing different pockets within their small pockets. Staircases led to the upper floors that were layered in red velvet carpeting that turned to polished marble tiles when veering off down its narrow path for the numerous isles.

The space was open, well-lit, quiet, and most of all barren of just about all life. Those that were present were tucked away within the winding labyrinth of books and cared not for who else decided to arrive outside of the humble librarian who'd been nose deep into her usual romance novels.

Once they arrived, Azusa led her through the lobby and towards one of several free coffee tables fit with a handful of cushioned chairs encompassing it. He offered her a seat with an extended hand, before he did the same.
                                                                              "Ah. I offer my apologies for my silence. My name is Azusa Yumi. I believe that we may have an acquaintance in common. I would like to ask you a few questions if you do not mind?" He inquired. His expression was calm yet serious, his voice kept at a low volume as he reached over to his left side and pulled out a gourd similar to five others strapped around his waist. This one was tied with a red string around its lip. Retrieving two small cups from the innards of his uniformed vest, he present one to her as he sat the other onto the table in front of him. "Herbal tea? It helps calm the nerves—and the mind." He offered.

WORDS
            Words: 390
            Cash Flow: 3,900
            Total Bank: 65,360
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES
            a.renee.w

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX Main Lobby

Though the man didn't come off as inherently threatening, Astraea couldn't help but feel uneasy about the whole situation. A stranger suddenly approaching her out of the blue, asking her to go to a more secluded location because there was a potential people could hear them. The secrecy of it.. The sense of urgency.. It all gave her an intense feeling of déjà vu, and though she felt her heart begin to race she found herself nodding slowly. "Alright.." Complying with the man's wishes, she would allow him to lead the way to a spot he felt would be better to have the conversation he requested.

Grand Library

Seeing that they were heading toward the library, Astraea relaxed slightly, finding some comfort in the location of choice. Even though not that many people frequented it, it was still a public location and one she was quite familiar with. The last time she had been here she'd been looking for answers; perhaps that's what her fellow Marine was doing as well. As she was directed to sit, the woman complied, nodding and offering a polite smile when she was given an apology. "Ah.. That's alright. It's a pleasure to meet you.." Her gaze shifted to the man's badge. "Warrant Officer Yumi. My name is Astraea Tethys." The faintly nervous expression on her face shifted to one of curiosity as he mentioned a mutual acquaintance between them, trying to think of who she knew that Azusa might as well. Shinra? Evelyn? The smile on her face vanished as he asked his question to her, a bead of cold sweat running down her neck. "Am I.. Being interrogated, sir?"

Vaguely she recalled it, the memory that supplied the feeling that had been bothering her throughout this whole interaction. Like others she sometimes remembered, she couldn't visualize any clear images, the words and voices of those speaking distorted and strange.

"Astraea Tethys. Navigator for Eden's Dove. I͓̺͔̰̙̰͓ ͎̱̯̜̟̹͖h̹̥͓̬̼̗̫era ̰̞͇͓͙̘̭o̰u̥͈̱͍̳̦ͅy'͉e̖̘̹̰̭̯̣v͎ ̭̬g̹̤̫͈ͅt̥̩̥̭̻͖o͖̠͕̙̟͔n͔͕̦̩̲t̤̺̖e̼̳̝̘͙͔̼ ͉̼͈͎̫͉e̝n͉g̦͎̬e̲̯d͙̜͔̟a̰g̤̯̱͖͍! ̬̥̬̹͇̞̣S̗͉n̜̻̼̲̳̩a͎̖̲i̯͚̫͙̳͍g̣͕̙̤̺̰̙c̱̱͉͓̩tọt̯̖l̪̞a͔̹̫̙͈n̞̞̭͎͈ro̼̦̥u̥̱.̻͎ ̼̦̙͍̖O̤̖̯̖̟ṋw͉̫͉̖̹̟.͈̩ ͚I̮͓ ̰̱̠͕͚̜o̲̗̜̹n̺͚̹d̯̭'͔t̗̝͔̭̜ͅ ̞͖̫͇i̘̭̫s̻̬͉h̬͖̱̘̞w͔̱ ̘͙̹̪̱̬o̳̹͓ṯ̹̘̯̺ a̪͖t̥͓͚ͅe̼̦̩k̠̱̭͚̯̻ ̫͙̺̣p͙̦̬͉͕u͕̟̯̥̺̣͖ ̭̘̜̰̦̞o̟̼o̭̠̤͇̥t̲̤̰̣ ̰̼͉͎̞̦̼c͈̦̺̬̳͚͚m͙̪̲̯u̞̖h̫̗ ̗̼̙̮f͖̣͓̬̥̗ͅo͚̲̫͔̘̻ ̙͙͙̹̼̩̜o̙̰̰u̺̤̞̙̫͖̼ỵ͍r ̬̺̫ͅi̟̰̯e̻̳̜̪̠̫t̺̤͉̱̗̟͙m͎̣̭̭̜,͎͕͇̫̼͙̠ ̦̗͇̯͖͕̜f̲̰̪o̼̠͔̙̩͈̙ ̱̮̳͚̗̯̻e͔̗̜̥̦c̪̗o̘̭u̫̖̪̼̹r̗̼̘s̩̜̖͕̖ ̺̳̦̠͚̦̝o̞͎̣̭̦s̮͖̼̯̦̤̜ ̠p̯̼̫͉̘̘l̫e̦͈͙̜e͈̭a̖͔͇̱͍s,̲̣̦ͅ e̗̪̻̺̫h̰̞va͙̝̤ ̬̯̳ạ̥͙ ̣͕̻a͈̝s̩̙e̬̥̱̫̟̠̻t̠͎̠̘ͅ.̩̭̰̘̻͚̖ ̥̝I ̙̻͇̫̫h̥͓͉͇͕̖v̹̩͓ae ͙̠̣a̠ ̤̜͚͚̣̟w̘̦̮̱͕̗e̬f̜̹̯̲͔͓̤ ͔͕uq̼̺̳̮̻̹̗s͇̟͍̱i̱̱̗͖͍͔e̬̜̭̗tn̤o͔̖̲̪s̻͈̹ ̻̻͔̝̞̫I̜͍̲ ͔w͔dṵl̰o̘̗ ̘͚̹̰l͍̗̭̘̹̞͙k̮i̟e͈̙͔ ̙̲̜ͅt̰o̪̟̫ ̺̖̖͓͍͕k̤̱̖a̖̟̻̹s̗̦̖͓̺̘͔ ̗̞̫y͇̱̮͈̩o̲͚̣͎u͍̦̖͈ͅ.̟̞͖͇̗"
                                "Astraea Tethys. Navigator for Eden's Dove. I hear you've gotten engaged! Congratulations. Now. I don't wish to take up too much of your time, so please, have a seat. I have a few questions I would like to ask you."

"...Am I being interrogated, sir?"

"I̸͗I̸͂̽̅̑̿̽͆̀t̸̨̊ͨͣͦȟ̋̊͊ͪ̓͂̇҉͘͝n̄̉̽̽̚k̸̾͠ ̸̸͆̍̆͊̐o͋ͦͭ̍͗̔͟͏̷f̴̢̽ͤ͡ ̸̌̒̚t͒̃̉ͮͭ͏̧i̧ͣ̋̎̆́͠ ͊͠ő͆̆͒̐̆͢r̉ͩ͡e̵ͦͣ̑ͦ̍ͮ͌͡m͆͗ͭͪ͋̏̍͝͝ ̋̃ͧ̓ͧͪ̏a̸͑͑͆̈́͡s̉ͬ́͘ ̊̓̈́̚è̈́͛̓̓̽̑͆̂m͒͗̍̈͊ͤ͢ ͥ͆̐̈̌̚ţ̓̀͘y̅͑͊̌͒̓̀́͞ī͢gͥ͒ͧͦ̎ͬ̄̋r̿̓̍̇̇̌̈́́n̵͑ͨ́ͣͨ̉̄ͭ͠ ͗̉̍̿̒̉ͭ́̀oͣ̌ͬ͊ͮ̍͗̈́̌͘ťͭͮ̕͡ ̷ͯ͐̅͐ͧ̉ͫd̷ͨ̍̀̿ͮ͠ûͤ̔̚͘͘n͌̽ͩ́̏́̄̒e̍̊͑̾̌̐̀҉r̨ͨ̌͋͆ͩ͡s̎ͫ̒͐̂͏̛n̢̄͂͏t̴̔̿̈̒̊̉̐̐ͩ͜d͐̒̂̿aͬ͋ ̵̀͆̂̀͋͌̓́r̎͠͝ų̵ͭ͋ͯ̌ͪ̔͒̚y̿̾͐͛̋́͡ōͧ͂͛͗̕͘ ́ͯ́͟hͪ̓͌̓̌ͦ́͞o̴͗ů̋ͩ̈́͌͛t̂ͤh̛̔͒ͤ̌͋͌̏͑̏͘͏tͨ̇͆͐̃̉̽͡͡͞g͋̇͏ ͭ͐͋͛ͩ̒̆ͧ̔҉p̋ͯ̈͂́̇̔̀̚͡͝r͂ͬͥ̆̑̓̐͋͝͞o̡̒͒ͨ̃͗̏̓̊ę̌͒ͤͧ̊s̵̍̕s̵ͣͦ͒͋͛ͪͭ́cͣ̏͛̂̍̆҉.͗̈́͊̔̊ͥ͋ͦ͂ ̛̓̅̀̒̄͏͟L̸̨ͦ̆̂̈̎e̴ͥ͐ͪ̋̇̆̈p̌́̓͂͠ş́̋ͮ́aͧ̒̅̎̿e̅̌̅ͬͯͭ̓͑ ̢̿ͤ̈̎̓͆̽̓͟n̡ͨ̒ȯ̈͗͘d̾̏̍ͤ̅̓̍͠'̡̄̽̾̍̿ͤtͧͣ̇̔̇ͭ͏͠ ̓ͨ̾́̒ͯl̴̢̐̊̆͋̅̓ͤ̚o̷̿̃ͨ̐̋ͯ͘ǒ̚kͯ͆ͮ̑ͣ͢ ̷̇ͥ̑ͧ͢͏o̔ͭ̂̂̚͘s̡̑̒ ̃̄ͫń̶ͮ̽͊̾̊ͩ̚v̷̵̊͑ͥ̋ê̢̢o͛r̴͒ͭ͋̄ͥͯűͧ̏̐̋́̚şͦ͐ͪ͞,̛ͭ ͐̿ͮ̇ͥͪ̏̕͠h̡ͭ̑̿͐t̵̴͊͆̒͊ͧ̀͝ȇ̡ͪ̀r͋ē̄́͢͝͝'̈̒ͩ͑̌ͤ̃̔́s̨ͧ̎͆͝ ̷ͦ͌̑̃ỏ̎̾ͪ͢͡n̨̈́̇ͦͥ͝ ̏͌̕a̵ͮ̍ͥ̄̉̃͊rͬ͆ͪͣe̴̎̓ͦ̌ş̉ͥͥ͗ͫ͞n̎ͮ̇̂̌͂oͥ͊̊̀͢ ̈́̓̀̀͢t̄͗̋ͪ̔̿o̾҉̢ ̈ͨ̉eͩ͂͂̉ͮ͟͞bͤ ̵͛͌ͩ͐ͥͥ̊̚͏o͊̇͑͂͑͜n͌̿ͩ͛̍̉ͤ̀ ͒̑̐̉ͮ̉̚e̸ͩ͂͒ͦd̆̐̉ͯ̎̚͢͝g̍̋͊̿͌́e̸͆͑̿̌̅͡.̴̓ͮͮ̋̓̍͂̓̽ ̃̍͆̐ͫ̀U̷ͥ͂̾̐͟l̵ͯ͛̏ͮ̑͘n̔͛̇̍̊ͪ̆̑ş̢ͤ͐̿͑ͧ̈͐̐ͨs̄͐̒ͭ̿̑ͧ͂̚eͦͣͥ̅͏.̶ͭ̄ͧ̅͊̀̓̾̇͡.ͭͩ̎ͤ͟ ̨̛͌̒͒ͪͬS̷͐ͭ́͑͗͑͛ͯ̕i̋̓̊ͬͧ͊ͭ̚̚ ̃͒̎̎ͯ̿̎ͥ̀ę́ͯ̌̾̿͋ͤ͆ĥͨͤ̒̈́ͣ̏ͩẗ́̀͝ë͐̀̈́͑͏r͋ͬ̓̌̂̌ͦͫ͞ ̵ͣ͗͗͠aͧ̌ ̵̑ͭ́̉ͥ̃́s̡͋ͤ̕͡e̴̵ͭ̒͜r̀̔ͪ͟͢͠a͆̽ͩ̈́̒̈͏͢oͤ͝͞҉ņ̇ͬͬ ̶͂̋ͦͫͣ̔ͤ̚͟͝u̴͗̀̊ͮͪͧ̽͒ő͐̅y̍͋ͬ̊͐́̃͌͒ ̡ͨͬͤͯ̿ͭ̒l̵ͦ̅͘͢e̎̒̔͢͞b̂ͣ̓ͭͨ͊̂ë̾̇ͨͤ͋͗v͛̏̒ͯ͘i̸ͧ͐̎ͯ̽̀̏̐̑͡e̴̛ͮͧ͌ ̓ͤ́͞Į̈́͆̚̕ ̉̽̌͐͜o̷̓ͮ̃͋̋͐́ŭ̍͐̅͒̌d̂ͩͩs̷̾̌̾̄́h̃̑̃ͩ̽ͣ̽̎lͩ doubt your loyalty to the World Government?"
                                "Think of it more as me trying to understand your thought process. Please don't look so nervous, there's no reason to be on edge. Unless.. Is there a reason you believe I should doubt your loyalty to the World Government?"

Once more, just as it had been when Ayon had first addressed her, Astraea wanted to run. Far away from the Marine Headquarters. Anywhere. Anywhere else. Face pale, the woman swallowed and shifted in her seat, far more tense now, her eyes darting toward the exit of the building. "Hm?" Oh, he was offering her tea? Turning her head she forced herself to smile, not entirely focused on what he was asking her considering she was trying to figure out her plans of escaping. Ah, yes, he wanted to know if she wanted any tea. "Oh.. No, no thank you.." At the moment the offer to become anything but lucid only sounded threatening. Dropping her hands in her lap so that she could draw her weapon quicker should she need it, the paranoid woman once more forced her smile. "What is it you would like to ask?"

X o l u s

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Shinjitsu no Uta

Like many times before, Azusa analyzed her expressions. He watched her eyes, her movements, her body language like a hawk but without the slightest sign of doing so. The man was well trained but not by the Marines; no, his experiences were far different from theirs. He knew that the woman wanted to run, that the smile was a brave front to steady the beating of her heart.

Azusa poured himself some tea, setting the other cup down and doing the same in the off chance that the blonde changed her mind. Placing the gourd off to the side to calmly set both hands gingerly along the tea cup, he'd sip from its rim before lowering it, staring deeply into its translucence.
                                                                              "No. This is not an interrogation. Just a man hoping that you can shed some light on an old friend. I believe we both know who I am talking about." His tone was ever calm; peaceful if not solemn. "Your body expresses words that your mouth cannot. So I will not say his name." Again he sipped from the still steaming cup, taking another coo and finally setting it off to the side. "Have you had contact with him recently?" He finally asked.

The man reached into his vest again to retrieve an article of recent events cut from a newspaper. A picture of Galand Drace and a pair of other volatile pirates standing atop a pile of rubble in the distance; a full article explaining their infamy followed.
                                                                              "They call him a monster. One that causes chaos and destruction where ever he may go. I do not wish to believe such words—so are the rumors true? Has my brother really become this—behemoth—that they have made him out to be?" His gaze finally shot up to her. A gleam in his eyes, lined with sorrow and anger yet expressed no where else aside from the slight furrow in his brows. Like Astraea, Azusa was also masking his anger and confusion, but for different reasons.

WORDS
            Words: 340
            Cash Flow: 3,400
            Total Bank: 68,760
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES
            a.renee.w

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴅᴇғ: 050 | ᴘʀᴡ: 090 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 090

XXX Seeing Azusa sip from the tea he had poured at the very least brought Astraea a small amount of comfort. Honestly, what was she getting so panicked about? Did she really think this man was going to poison her? Harm her? Instinctively she retrieved her compass from her uniform, running her thumb gently over the jewels and shells that decorated it. Since she had received it - since Galand had put it together and gifted it to her as a birthday present - it had brought her peace to simply hold it in her hand even now with their estranged relationship. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she forced herself to lean back in her seat and relax, closing her eyes and nodded. "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to come off so guarded it's just been.. It's been a rough couple of weeks." She had memories she couldn't quite recall, emotions she shouldn't have felt, and now strange objects displaying her past showing up out of the blue. Everything she wanted, the answers she was seeking.. She knew they were there, just out of reach, but she was so close to grasping them. And yet, the further she got, the more her fear grew.

It didn't take long for the woman to understand who it was now that Azusa wanted to talk about, and why he had gone to a more private location. Galand. He wanted to know more about Galand. Swallowing the lump in her throat she'd nod, finally reaching a slightly trembling hand out to take her cup of tea, blowing the steam from it before taking a sip. "Yes.. He was still on Cactus Island when my group and I went there to assist in the repairs per Admiral Sarazawa's orders.." Cactus Island. Of all places to destroy.. Astraea shook her head with a quiet sigh, looking down at the newspaper clipping. To see the man she loved described so horridly, and worse, to know that what they wrote was true was heartbreaking. For the sake of professionalism, she tried to hold back her tears, but there was a clear tremble to her voice when she spoke. "I didn't want to believe it either.. But it's true. There's no mistaking that he took part in the destruction of Row One. That he.. Took the lives of the innocent people there.."

Feeling a tear slide down her cheek, the Marine sniffled and turned her face away in shame to wipe it away. "Ah, sorry.. We.. We were quite close, you know? I mean, we were engaged." Astraea laughed, a forced and broken outburst as she used her sleeve to wipe at her face again. "You would think.. M-Maybe I would have seen through it.. If he was really lying to me, but.." Her eyes fell to her compass, a reminder of him an her homeland, a faint smile tugging at her lips. "It always felt real to me.. His love. So I can't explain these actions of his at all.."

Shaking her head, she took another sip of the tea, suddenly grateful for its presence since it was a useful distraction that aided in her not bursting into tears. Realizing a part of what Azusa had said, the woman's eyes suddenly widened as she looked up at him. "Wait.. Brother? You.. Are you.. I mean, did you know him back in Wano?" Galand had told her the story of how he'd left the country, and how he had met Y'shtola and her family and been taken in by them, but Astraea had never thought she'd meet anyone else from his past. "I-If you really are his brother.. If you really care about him.." Standing up, she'd bow deeply to him, more tears dripping down her face. Saying what she wanted to say next was risky if heard by the wrong ears, but all she could do was hope this man was genuine and that she could trust him. "Please.. Please, help me! I'm begging you.. Something wrong, something's missing and I can't.. I can't find the answers on my own, I've tried!"

Dropping to her knees, she still kept her head bowed forward, her voice still barely louder than a murmur even with her outbursts. "Back on the island.. He told me he'd watched me die.. He said I'd been killed because he hadn't followed orders and that.. That the World would pay for its betrayal in blood. I thought m-maybe he was just delusional, but I can't shake the feeling that something horrible happened to him.. To us.." Wrapping her arms around herself, she continued. "I can't stand seeing him like this! I-I'm so close to my answer so please, please help me!"

X o l u s

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out