Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Inada Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 am
User ImageUser Image

So we had a Galand and a Vittoria. What interesting names to say the least. Simba looked at them both as they awaited his name. Before he would do so, he ran away from them and quickly grabbed his back. Once he was back they would notice the glasses upon his face. "I AM!!!!" he shouted as he struck his first pose. "THE ONE WHO WILL" he said as he struck another pose. "Beat Evil!!" ~Pose~ "venture the world" ~pose~ "CAPTURE THOSE WHO WOULD BRING HARM TO THE INNOCENT" ~pose~. "I....... AM............ he said as he jumped into the air and did a back flip with the sun shining off his glasses. Once he landed he saluted them and in the most weirdest way he spoke his name as if all the yelling and excitement had vanished in that second going from 100 to 5. "Chore boy Simba Nkosana " he said with a calm easy voice completely changing the pace of his introductions most likely throwing them off.

Once his introduction had subsided. He turned away from them and started punching the air again. "how do i turn this s**t on!!!" he shouted. Suddenly he punched a little to hard and massive amount of lighting sparked and allowed him to punch so fast it sounded like thunder clapped right near them which caused Simba to fly back and smack right into Galand, but not long before he tried to grab onto something since Galand and Simba were about to go for a long trip into the sand. He grabbed onto Vittoria to try and catch himself by catching her arm but with that much force exploding in simba's face, all three of them were most likely to go flying back into the sand bouncing a little. Hopefully nobody's a** ended up where it shouldn't... they better hope simba's didn't cause he really need to pass some gas but that was just human nature.

323 words
Naomi Tenkou

North Lotus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 am
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 157/157 | ȘΡ: 27 | Εɳd: 11 | Ðéჯ: 15 |

Galand's comment was quite presumptuous and one which, were she alone might have warranted putting a boot firmly up that metal man's a**. However right now she wasn't actually herself, she was the Vittoria that everyone in the Marines knew and some loved. "Sleeping... together?" Her face flushed red with a blush before she started waving her hands in front of her body as if to brush away the allegation. "N... No it's not like that! I was just trying to protect a stranger from the nighttime cold since he'd passed out and all. We're not together or anything like that! It'd be a distraction against my duties!" Of course she wouldn't have actually minded if they had gotten nasty on top of the sand. But that was perhaps a matter for later when her new puppet had hopefully be broken in and took orders from its mistress. However such a prospect was about to become much, much more grim based on how idiotic Simba's introduction was.

What an a**. Only a complete and total moron with zero social skills could think that was cool. It sickens me greatly to see such worthless trash within the world government's ranks. Pathetic. Personal feelings aside his show probably expected some kind of reaction so she'd at least put on a good one in response. "So cool! No wonder I heard so many good things about you during my training, Simba you're amazing!" Her voice was filled with what sounded like genuine excitement and wonder, even though she herself was full of s**t. His performance was down right the most ham fisted thing she'd seen in years. Honestly who does that? Although she couldn't exactly utilize her own powers Vittoria still found a way to look down on him for his failure to turn on the lightning along with his crude language. Still she found herself not paying any mind to his idiocy at the wrong moment as he blew himself off his feet. If she hadn't been so oblivious to his new act of foolishness she would have simply moved out of the way of his grab. Once he grabbed her thought that was it since with her tiny size and low weight made sure she was no match for his momentum. However given her dexterity and flexibility she was able to at least maneuver herself so that when they landed Simba's face would be planted in her crotch, whether her a** was planted in the sand or on top of his chest. Either way it'd be giving him a strong whiff of the vanilla scent that had started emanating from her body since about an hour ago. No doubt a side effect of the fruit she'd consumed herself several hours prior. Though with all the commotion going on she had yet to notice her own change in body smell. Where Galand ended up in the pile up would be interesting in this encounter. The real question was, would he get a face full of Simba's gas attack.

Stats

Strength: 13
Speed: 16 (21)
Endurance: 11
Accuracy: 25
Intelligence: 29
Spirit: 27
Dexterity: 15
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed

Words

This post: 506 | x2 multiplier | 1,012
Current Total: 7,993
Quotes

Odin Kaicho

North Lotus

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:45 pm
User Image

{ J U D G E }
Galan Drace || Swordsman x Gladiator || Pirate || Fruit [---] || User Image 20,000
Str: 5 || End: 5 || Spd: 5 || Acc: 5 || Int: 5 || Spi: 0
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Everything decided to come together quite nicely now. Though his joke didn’t sit too well with Vittoria, Galand couldn’t help but lightly chuckle at the woman’s attempt to prove his innocent purity of being nothing more than a stranger helping another. At the very least, it’s made clear that she isn’t a bad person. Galand holds up his hands as if trying to calm her nerves. “Sorry, sorry, haha. I understand now. You just happened to be there as well then.” But there it was again. In Vitty’s explanation she said those words. ‘Duties’. Base, duties, and those badges… There can be no mistaking it now. If these two work for the same organization, then they must certainly be Marines. Just a bit more prying and he’d be able to confirm it officially. Yet before he can, he’s cut off by the dramatic interruption of Simba’s own self introduction.

With every pose he makes, Galand’s arms shake up and down faster like an excited child unable to control his body from all the rushing emotions. Sadly he’s unable to read Vittoria’s mind. ‘Only a complete and total moron with zero social skills could think that was coo-’ “SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! SENPAAAAAAI!” he screams with tears streaming from his helmet and mouthpiece. When was the last time he saw someone with this much resolve, this much tenacity, this much...BRAVERY! And those shades! “I-Is this the birth of a hero?!” he wonders as the blinding light angled just perfectly around Simba beams into his face, forcing him to cover his eyes as if before a deity. “H-How can this be…! Such an amazing presence!” he remarks as if Simba’s sheer existence brings him to cover away in shame. Yet in the back of his mind, despite his antics, he thinks clearly.

“Chore Boy. That’s that then. These two, are without a doubt, Marines…”

In the midst of his thoughts, he blasted away by Simba’s failure to properly activate his powers, sending he and Vittoria crashing into the armored man and far off into the distance, right into the sand. Unfortunately for Galand, he was dealt the short end of the stick, and ends up crashing front side first into a large stone while the other two lay fumbled in the sand, balled up like a couple of lovers trying out new...positions. As his body removes itself from the stone to fall down, an impression of his armor is left sitting in the large rock. “Urg...damn, that really hurt. Oi, boya! Learn to control that ridiculous power of yours already!” he demands while trying to sit himself up. But as he flips himself over, he notices he’s but a few feet from Simba’s hams. Galand stares at it with squinted eyes as sweat runs down his helmet. “I have a bad fee-” Right as he was going to confirm his ominous thoughts, a large serpent rears its head front beneath the sand, right in between the two parties, hissing furiously at Galand for what can only be assumed to rattling its home up.

As it goes to bite, the armored man grabs its head and turns it around towards Simba with even MORE sweat running down his helmet. The guilt immediately set in, but screw that! “Uwoooo! Watch out, kids! A snake! Snake! It’ll bite you! You’ll be poisoned!” he screams out before leaping up and dashing off into the distance, leaving a cloud of sand in his wake. After making a fair bit of distance between he and the other two, the man rests his back against a cactus while breathing heavier than normal from his long run. “So...that’s how it is these days.” he remarks while crossing his arms and thinking clearly. With no one around he lets go of his joking persona so he can serious evaluate everything he has learned. “How frustrating. It would seem that even the rookies of the Marines are strong now-a-days. A kid like that holding onto a devil fruit of that magnitude, and he only just got it. When he learns how to use it, he’ll be a problem.”

Shaking his head slowly side to side, Galand stands up straight before heading for the place where he parks his ship. His mind wanders on the concept of the island where that boy Simba must have gotten his Devil Fruit from. If he’d want to be able to compete, and make change as he so desires he’ll be needing two very important things. A crew capable of bearing such a mammoth sized weight, and the power to carry out his ideals to completion. At the very least, now he has a lead to work with. “Simba...and Vittoria, hm? Huhu… It seems I’ve met some pretty interesting people today. What a treat.” he comments before notices his ship set still perfectly fine off in the distance. After placing one foot in, he looks over his shoulder and smirks beneath his helmet. With everything he learned from this experience, he’s sure to make headway in the future. The thought of it sends shivers up his spine all the while a visual of both Vittoria and Simba sits in his head.

“Young seeds yet to fully develop. I’ll pray that you two stay on the right path. It’d be a shame to pluck such potential filled kids before they can bloom.” ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 897 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format base by Fauna Lestrade.

User Image

Odin Kaicho

Naomi Tenkou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

With everything done, it seemed that Simba got himself in the best posiition ever. For some reason he smelled Vanilla and was confused for a moment until he realized what was going on. "DAMN GIRL!!! at least dinner first!!" he said as he jumped up before Galand had set the snake on him, sadly since Simba let out of silent fart while his a** was sticking out, the snake didn't really want to deal with the situation at hand as it ran off since sparks came out of Simba's but as well when he farted.

Getting up he noticed that Galand had ran off somewhere. Simba just waved in the distance and held out a hand to help Vittoria up. "Well i guess we should get back to base. No reason is staying here any longer." he nodded. Walking over to pick up his bags, he waved to Vittoria since his ship was on the other side of the island. "I'll see you back at base. I have a much longer walk than you do" he said with a bright white smile while the light reflected off his purely whites and orange glasses. While Simba started to walk through the desert, he waved back at Vittoria as he got further away. This was going to be dreadful...his walk was across the island...everyone else docked so much closer...lucky asses.

~Exit

228 words
Naomi Tenkou

North Lotus

Imperial Flow

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

| ΗΡ: 157/157 | ȘΡ: 27 | Εɳd: 11 | Ðéჯ: 15 |

At the end of their tumble Vittoria found herself butt first in the sand with her legs spread apart and Simba's nose pressed right to the seam of her pants.Perfect execution. Though she had no knowledge of her own scent the plan had still just been to draw Simba's attention by either making him want her or by making him feel sorry about such a situation. Either hook would work well enough so far as Vittoria was concerned. "That's my line you jerk! What are you doing sticking your face there without permission," she yelled while her face flushed red with fake embarrassment. "Unwelcome fraternization is against regulations you know!" She was about to say more when Galand yelled something about a snake right before Simba let loose a sparktacular fart which while scaring the beast away did make the air stink quite a bit. That's so filthy! What a porcine like creature.

Once the proverbial dust cleared the metal man was nowhere to be seen and Simba was preparing to leave so Vittoria slowly got to her feet while she dusted herself off with her one gloved hand. "Ah right, well besides the ahem thing that shall not be named it was nice to meet you Simba. You've given me a lot to look up to so I hope you'll let me assist you with researching those devil fruits. It is my job after all he he," Vittoria laughed with a smile. Though in this case it was about more than just doing her job, she wanted more of everything and that included a higher status position. If possible Simba would be a stepping stone to that end, nothing more nothing less. Hetero-chromatic eyes watched him walk away into the distance while waving back to him when appropriate along with that smile of hers continuing to persist upon her face until his image faded from view. Well I guess it's fortunate that moron needs to take a long walk because this is probably an opportune time to try and examine my own abilities a little bit further. She'd head have plenty of time to get back to her boat and the facility even if she spent some time trying make her own power work again.

Stats

Strength: 13
Speed: 16 (21)
Endurance: 11
Accuracy: 25
Intelligence: 29
Spirit: 27
Dexterity: 15
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed

Words

This post: 376 | x2 multiplier | 752
Current Total: 8,745
Quotes

Odin Kaicho

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image

Sailing, sailing, sailing. Of course as a marine, sailing was a part of the job, but Ali wasn’t a navigator or any good with directions, so as soon as he had hopped into the ship he knew, he was likely to end up as a shipwreck on some beach somewhere or even Sea King food, but being the serious idiot he was, he didn’t mind it too much. The sky was clear and the ocean was blue, it just screamed adventure. Looking up to the sky Ali would drift into the clouds thinking of his past.

Flashback:
Ali! You damned Kiminara b*****d!” His father would shout that at him every day but he never explained why he would say it aside from it was his middle name. Whenever he heard this it was more than likely he had done something wrong and had already gone and hidden behind his mother before his father found out. This time he had broken a family heirloom, a picture frame with a picture of a young man with curly black hair and dark skin, much akin to his parents who were also of a darker pigment and had equally curly textured hair. His family was a great family, a Sky fisherman and a chef. Mu-Hammad King and Corrita King, a skypeian couple who had founded Ali when he was but a babe and raised him till the day he decided to leave. This particular memory had a huge part in his decision to leave, for it was this day he would make the decision to become the best marine he possibly could using any means necessary.

Pit, pat, pit, pat. The sound of rain against the roof’s shingles rung out to the young boy as he awoke before his parents and immediately rushed to the bathroom brushing his teeth, then washing his face. Young Ali would proceed to the outdoors as the light hit his eyes The man would awake from his slumber as he had reached some land. He would look at his compass and it was directed west. Ali jumped up from his ship as he stretched and yawned. ”West Saiyeed!” Ali shouted exaggerating the side as he walked onto the docks and tied his ship to the post. Now he had to do a proper patrol of the area, make sure there were no pirates or bad guys around, simple enough.

OoC: 406

Stats

Str: 05
End: 10
Spd: 05
Int: 05
Acc: 00

Spi: 05
Dex: 00
HP: 100

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

Ali began walking around the area, hoping it would be a pretty easy day. As a marine, he had to hold himself in a manner befitting a symbol of justice. But he was too good at this air of aloofness that surrounded him. His hands crossed behind his head, as though holding it up as he walked looking up at the sky and not truly the area. Soon enough as he walked without watching his path, he would hear the pitter patter of feet and before he could look down a young man came flying head first into his stomach, sending the both of them flying back. ”Yea stay outta here ya damned thieving brat!” A group of men shouted out to the child who now lay on an unconscious swordsman marine.

A few moments would pass and Ali would snap back into consciousness. Ali would look around frantically then notice that there was a sobbing child in his lap. The boy had silver hair and seemed to only be about 7 years old. Ali couldn’t ignore his tears. ”So tell me, kid, was it you or the pirate king who knocked me out? Cause if it’s you, you’re not that great of a criminal Gyeheee heee heee!!” Ali laughed as the boy looked up wiping his tears and then became agitated. ”You laugh, while my sister starves to dead?” The boy asked wiping his tears that wouldn’t stop falling down his frail pale face. Ali took a good look at the child after they had finally stood up, he was tiny. Much tinier than an average 7 years old should be. Not to mention, he claimed to be taking care of a sister, was he doing this by himself, or was this just a plea? “Where is this sister of yours, Nino?” Ali asked the young boy. He would take Ali’s hand as they began walking towards the area where this supposed sister was. Minutes passed into hours when suddenly. Ali realized they were in an area of the town with nothing but debris and garbage.

The young boy wouldn’t stop walking until he reached a metal crate, where he would struggle to pull the door open slightly as he slipped in turning on a lighter he had in hand as he shone the light on a sickly young girl. Ali’s jaw opened in awe. He kicked the door open as he rushed in picking up the sickly little girl and putting her head to his chest. She was hot, burning up and from the looks of both of them, food had been scarce. ”Oy! b*****d, what are you doing with my slaves?” Bacchus would hold the little girl tighter in his arms as he heard the words of whoever had been behind him.

”Oy! Are you dumb? Answer me!” The man would charge in on Ali who would turn just in time to see the large muscle bound man bent on slamming his clenched fists onto Ali’s head. Ali would roll to the left as the man lost balance stumbling before the young man in front of him. Ali would put the young girl down as the man begun falling in the direction of the child. Ali would grab the boy and roll, bound immediately back up and run for the girl and then the exit. ”Oy! Come back here with my merch!” The man would shout as he would begin to get up. Ali would kick the door closed hard as he stuck a metal pipe into the lock port. ”Listen, we’re gonna get you a good home alright, that man will never bother you again.” Ali promised as the banging on the door grew louder and more intense. Ali would pick up the children and depart for the town immediately giving them up to the Marines who would put them into an adoption agency and hopefully take them to an even better home.

Before they left they would stop and hug Ali. ”I never learned your name, young hero.” Ali said as he looked the little boy in the eye. The boy now well dressed and groomed would smile with a single tooth as he said. ”Aleem and my sister Ares” Ali would cringe at the second name but not consciously. He smiled and rubbed the boy’s head and then his sister. ”Be safe, maybe one day we’ll cross paths again.” Ali said as he got up and walked into his lone man boat, then proceeded towards Marine HQ.

OoC: Mission Complete 500/500 Words

Stats

Str: 05
End: 10
Spd: 05
Int: 05
Acc: 00

Spi: 05
Dex: 00
HP: 100

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

"Still nothin' to report..."

A patrol was probably pretty standard procedure for a marine, however Gully was having none of it. The bulky fishman was glowering at his surroundings as he skulked sullenly through the streets, his massive tail dragging behind him leaving a trail in the sands. A hand reaching up and grabbing roughly at his dark tussles, a sharp gaze as black as the night was burning through the surroundings. Gully always gave off the aura of a thug or a hooligan as opposed to somebody trying to uphold the law. The ratty coat and suit he wore beneath it practically screaming mafioso. Not to mention the large plate face mask he wore over half of his head, it really added a layer of danger to his persona. It was certainly helpful in times like this, when he's out on patrol he would rarely run into danger due to the fact that nobody wanted to tango with such a disgruntled looking man, he practically screamed deadly. The assumption wasn't wrong either, Gully wasn't exactly known for being merciful towards ne'er-do-wells after all.The rather statuesque merman was less than pleased with this outcome, he'd prefer nothing more than to blow off some steam through violence, but finding bad guys was always such a difficult task for him. It seemed this patrol would come up empty and uneventful for him as well, he couldn't catch a break and he'd likely be continuing his boring streak. "Tch, goddamn ********' cowards." he goaded harshly, his voice coarse and gravelly as he sauntered through the streets, hands shoved in his pockets. The grimace on his face gave away his obvious displeasure alongside his posture. He had been scouring this area for at least an hour, trying to find some kind of trouble during his stay, but it all just seemed too peaceful here. Gully just wanted to help out the little man in this equation, but he couldn't be an upstanding citizen if nobody was in danger to begin with. It was really starting to piss him off, didn't any of these so-called pirates or mercenaries have the balls to face him? He was beginning to seriously doubt their ability if they were incapable of even seeking him out. He thought that piracy was supposed to be at an all time high since the arrival of the Mad Cat Pirates and their leader Dekura in the blues, of course that was a little while ago now, but still it seemed his attempt to ignite the next generation wasn't as successful as anticipated, he hadn't roused much crime or destruction, and he definitely hasn't brought forth any prodigies worth mentioning. This generation was full of pathetic pirates, no excuses. It seemed if Gully wanted to do any a** kicking he'd have to hunt them down himself, he'd need to come to them and not vice versa, it was a huge pain but he supposed if he was actively seeking out these poor excuses for pirates at least they'd have no way to escape his wrath. He could hit them as much as he wanted and then drag their bruised and bloodied carcass to the nearest cell. Perhaps he'd need to pay a visit to the next raid location he was able to pick up on, surely he'd be able to find some fun there, unless these so called pirates really were just chicken.

Patrol [569/500]

﹙ STRENGTH ﹚000 xxx ﹙ SPEED ﹚145 xxx ﹙ ENDURANCE ﹚100 xxx ﹙INTELLIGENCE ﹚000 xxx ﹙ PROWESS ﹚200
                                xxx ﹙ HEALTH ﹚520 xxx ﹙ DEXTERITY ﹚240 xxx ﹙ SPIRIT ﹚168 xxx

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image

Pounding down doors, this was more exciting work for a marine- well at least a lot more exciting than patrols that ended up yielding nothing. He had already gone down the list a fair amount. He even got to lay hands on a few of them, not that it was strictly within the confines of the law, however he could care less. These people were all criminals of a different kind and they would receive no mercy from him either. His small boat was already chalk full of unconscious tax fraudulent bastards and he planned to fill it to the brim before departing for headquarters. He'd bring in a large haul of these poor bastards all at once, better to get everything done in one go after all. "Hey a*****e! Open the door, it's time to pay your ********' taxes!" he growled as his fist smashed against the creaky wooden door, his strength behind each blow nearly taking the door off of it's hinges in the process. The dark haired male had a glaring gaze as he awaited a response, clearly impatient with the fraud hidden behind the door. He heard a shuffle at the side of the building and went to investigate the noise, sighing heavily as he was met with the sight of a man attempting to crawl through an open window and out into the alleyway. This was the third one with the same plan today, and it hadn't worked once against him. With surprising speed Gully launched himself forward, effectively slamming his body against the man and lurching him forward, hitting hard against the outer wall. The attempted escapee was instantly rendered unconscious and the marine wasted no time slinging him over his shoulder, his boat would likely be as full as he could possibly make it at this point, so he decided it'd be best to return these criminals to headquarters and let them plead their case, or carry out their sentences. "Stupid b*****d, shoulda known that was never gonna work." he chided the unconscious man for his failed attempt. The young marine was surprisingly strong for his age, his build was massive and his body both powerful and agile. He was a fishman, and more importantly had traits of a gray whale which explained his massive size, as well as the large tail-like appendage that was sprouting from his back, it was nearly half the size of his body and he used it to help carry the unconscious man as he boarded his ship and got ready to set sail back to headquarters. As his boat kicked off from shore it was a miracle it didn't sink, the massive load of bodies he had piled up one after another was much more weight than the vessel should've been able to carry, thankfully his hulking frame wasn't aboard it either or it'd like capsize. Being a fishman Gully was able to wade in the waters below and help give his jam packed boat a helping hand, pushing it with his body as his massive tails propelled them outward to the sea.

Tax Collection [516/500] (EXIT)

﹙ STRENGTH ﹚000 xxx ﹙ SPEED ﹚145 xxx ﹙ ENDURANCE ﹚100 xxx ﹙INTELLIGENCE ﹚000 xxx ﹙ PROWESS ﹚200
                                xxx ﹙ HEALTH ﹚520 xxx ﹙ DEXTERITY ﹚240 xxx ﹙ SPIRIT ﹚168 xxx

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:00 II Spd: 170 II Acc: 100 II Prws: 80 End: 10

Feeling a bit too liked in Yo-Yo Island Thaddeus and Phinia woud take the quickest wagon outta town. Thaddeus was off to the next island over, Inada. His conquest or better said his campaign trail would have to continue to every territory within the Western Sea. The combination of doing all of this chatting, and from his pervious lack of sleep really started to do a number on the red haired aristocrat. However he and Phinia didn't skip a beat during their conversation. "A revolution is exactly what happened." His hand reaching into his coat pocket. Thaddeus wanted to smoke, especially when he was about to go on rambling. But he figured he'd probably die of nicotine poisoning if he smoked another cigar. So he'd give his lung a break for now.

"A year ago, I woulda been sitting pretty in my castle. Drinking the finest wine, and throwing eccentric parties." The ex-king would say, resting his head on the wagon which was chauffeuring them around. "The country was strong, we made criminals into soldiers, we had a prosperous and thriving economy. All the making of a healthy society." His long strands of hair drooping all over his face now. "But it all crumbled before me..." His voice taking a more somber tone. "People tell me it was fate... I'd like to think of it as something more then that. There was and is... an active conspiracy against me." Thaddeus was completely oblivious to how crazy he'd sounded, but the way evens unfolded. You'd believe so too if it'd happened to you. Thaddeus' last good eye would begin focusing in on the girl, examining her facial expressions and body language. He didn't know if he could trust this woman. And he didn't need trust, so long as he had money. The only thing Thaddeus was certain of was that he'd kill her if she tried anything. Phinia wasn't the only one mistrusting of new faces. Through his experiences pirating Thaddeus knew better then to trust anyone... well anyone you couldn't kill at least.

"First a flood came. Randomly, I thought nothing of it. The flood ruined our crops for the season." He would begin to list. "As I made preparations to trade crops with a neighboring nation, boarder conflicts began occurring. Souring the relationship between us. War broke out shortly after..." The king would say. He would remain quiet for a while. Awfully quiet, with further examination Phinia would realize that Thaddeus' had fallen a sleep mid story. Truly a testament to how tired he was.

Some time would pass as Phinia would be left to sit in silence, she would come to appreciate it much sooner then later. As the echo of gunshots in the distance would begin to ring out. Thaddeus was right to leave Yo-Yo Island, all his showboating attracted the attention of a local outlaw gang. About 7 or 8 men riding on horse back approached the speeding wagon. "Dagnabbit we've got bandits on our tail!" the carriage driver would shout attempting to warn his guests. Bullets rung out, it seemed that the incoming cowboys had no intention of talking, they were going to use the vastness of the desert to run Thaddeus' carriage down. With little time to react, Thaddeus was a heavy sleeper and completely useless in this situation. Now beginning to motion toward surrounding the wagon The cowboys would begin positioning themselves much to the fear of the Carriage driver. Whipping the horses he would command them to run faster, fearing for his own life he'd be damned if he ended up buzzard food.

With all these unfolding events the real question is... what would Phinia do?

[Conquest! Inada Island: 666/2,000 words]

Cor Contritum

Samael of Light

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image[Sam enters from the East Blue]

God only knows the miracles one has to create in order to survive as a lone, self-proclaimed, genius scientist. Inventing things from scratch, improving what already exists, then convincing others that her products or improvements are necessary. Although she is able to accomplish the first two without many issues, as long as she is given enough time, the third is a true obstacle for someone as unskilled when it comes to dealing with people as her. She has managed to improve, indeed, and when people start talking to her on their own she is able to reply without stuttering but, going out of her way to approach possible customers is still a no-go. She tried to put her plan into action in the Conomi Islands but ended up chickening out before she could head over to the tangerine grove. Fortunately she was able to do some odd jobs for the inn's owner with the help of Mia, his daughter. With her assistance she was also able to work as a temporary shipwright at the docks before leaving the island. It was easy since she just had to fix what was broken or damaged. And she was good at that, so much that there was some talk about her becoming their honorary village chief after she accepted the job to fix some houses and helped with their broken irrigation system. She lacked the physical strength required for some things but there were many volunteers willing to listen to her instructions so there were no problems. But now... she was no longer in the East Blue. And she never expected to find herself in such a pinch.

Having slept for five minutes, no, maybe ten, or twenty, she ended up being carried off course by a current she had to avoid in order to reach her intended destination. When she woke up, her boat was a few meters away from land and she couldn't believe her eyes. It was a desert island, Inada. One would expect to see a lot of sand at the beach but, there was way too much. Sand covered the entire landscape. She didn't know whether there was an oasis further into the island but, seeing no plants or buildings in the horizon, she despaired a little bit. There was a need to acquire food and drinkable water but she was not the type that could survive away from civilization by herself.

Word Count: 404
Joining in on the Conquest: 666 + 404 = 1,070/2,000

Cor Contritum

BOSTONS STRONGEST"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:51 am
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:00 II Spd: 170 II Acc: 100 II Prws: 80 End: 10

As Phinia would battle the incoming bandits bullets flying back and forth. The fast moving carriage would begin off roading in order to avoid the foes. However it made the ride much more bumpy and dangerous. The continuing hail of gunfire meant nothing to Thaddeus off course, he was passed the hell out. Leaving the snow fox to fend for herself. "Ahhhh~!" a bloodcurdling scream would be heard as the wagon driver would keel over after being struck by a gun shot. With no one left to drive the wagon the horses would begin stampeding madly across the desert. Situation just went from bad to worse in a heart beat. The bandits knew now they had their mark, even if they'd lost a couple of men it would be worth it to get 500,000 or maybe 1 million beli, shouting all manner of slurs the desert bandits would continue approaching. Now one of the two horses would fall, causing the wagon to become lopsided and unsteady. As the other well off horse would continue speeding, it would only be a matter of time, and rounds before the surrounding bandits to collect the spoils of their plunder. However Phinia most likely had rounds of her own to fire back. "Gwah~!" Thaddeus would shout, as a stray bullet struck the wall that he was resting his head on. Now somewhat awake, and somewhat angry the marksmen turned his attention on the situation at hand. "God damn, what the hell is going ooooo-!!!" The man would be interrupted by the abrupt flinging of the wagon. See the stagecoach had hit an unexpected rock in the wild desert wasteland and that was all it took to fling the unstable 400 or 500 pound carriage through the air. Slamming hard against the dusty sand, Thaddeus and Phinia would be hurled around the inside of the wagon like rag dolls.

"Errrrr, ********> Thaddeus would groan kicking out the door of the wagon. Now firmly awake, and firmly pissed off. The ginger haired marskmen would combat roll out of the wagon, expecting a hail of gunfire to be waiting for him on the outside, he would hit the ground running like a bat outta hell. Taking off for the sand dunes around them. Turning towards his enemies Thaddeus had his light guns in hand, unleashing a barrage of blinding bright bullets in the direction of the incoming cowboys. The perfect coverfire for Phinia to make her escape also.

With the duo of the surviving the crash, Thaddeus and Phinia would quickly scare off the weakling cowboy whom tried to rob them. Killing many of them in the process. "Yeah run! Run you god damn yellabellys!" Thaddeus would taunt, watching them scurry over the hills. They'd survived the attack and kept their hard earned beli, which the same could not be said for the stagecoach driver. With their ride destroyed, Thaddeus and Phinia would have to trek through the desert on foot in order to get to the beach of Inada Island. "Phi! You already kid. Wanna know something funny? I think that was the Van Der Lynn Gang. A group of criminals who specialize in train robberies. And we just fought em off! Bwahahahah~!!!" Thaddeus would laugh beginning their several mile hike through the desert terrain.

[Conquest! Inada Island: 1,619/2,000 words]

Cor Contritum
So sorry~ sweatdrop Things outside of my control are forcing me to post!

Samael of Light

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:55 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 330 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || End; 10 || Int; 20 || Acc; 30 || Prw; 10 || Dex; 30 || Spt; 26xxxxxxx

Phinia would follow after Thaddeus who had still yet introduced himself to her, but she had heard his name being called in the streets from soft whispers of 'the old king's return'. She chose to ignore the looks and praise that were profered towards the red headed man as they would continue on out into the western sea. The man would affirm her previous suspicions of a revolution breaking out making her stare at him for a long moment, she questioned if she was supposed to give a half assed apology or not, but eventually had decided that wasn't her style. As the man rambled on about the various happenings as they boarded a carriage in this god awful desert she would keep herself cool by making it snow within the confines of the carriage while Thaddeus continued his dreary tale of his woes as the king, then he passed out. Phinia's remaining eye twitched as a vein started to pop out on her fore head, ears laying back as she was tempted to beat him over the head with her rifle for quitting half way through the story, "Yippe kie yay." she'd state flatly as snow fell around them to keep them cool, "Are you going to turn this place into a farm land or something? Cause I doubt people really like living here." she grunted as she would plod on not noticing the figure in the distance.

[ Inada Island Takeover 2,000/2,000 ]

xx
BOSTONS STRONGEST

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:44 pm
User ImageSince luck doesn't favor fools, Samantha was able to find a last ray of hope in another ship that had been docked nearby on that same beach. A large ship that looked to be conveniently left there as if the owner didn't mind someone walking in and taking their supplies. By all means, Sam was no thief but, she needed to survive. Unfortunately, it was too late for her to take the supplies and leave so she was forced to hide on the ship as it's owner proceeded to a different location.

[Exit to uh? Where are we headed next?]

Word Count: 92

Samael of Light

Hunter

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:38 am
[Max arrives]  
Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff