Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Thriller Shock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image[Enter from Inada Island]

The ship set sail all the way from Inada to a completely eerie looking place. A different island where the major point of interest was a cemetery. Not because it was a normal cemetery but because there were reports of zombies walking around. People who were once dead and returned through whatever means. Sam had been hidden in the storage of the ship and didn't know at the time their destination. She only came to find out when the ship arrived and, fortunately, it did not look like she was found by the ship's crew. Not too long after the ship was anchored, Samantha overheard voices, belonging to the crew. Among the two, one was a woman. From the footsteps she heard, the woman apparently left the ship and went to land for some reason. She could sense that one metallic object left the ship, probably the woman's weapon. That was due to a newly acquired ability, granted by the disgusting fruit that Samantha ate back in Cocoyashi Village. It seemed to be a Devil Fruit that granted her powers to manipulate metals through a magnetic field. She had yet to make more experiments with it but, she was able to sense metal to an extent and know when there was something she could manipulate. However, she couldn't be certain if the man left or not given the silence that followed. If he left unarmed and by moving carefully, she wouldn't be able to notice any changes. However, in order to do that, he would have to know she was there.
'Does he know?' she wondered. But she also knew that the longer she stayed there, the more opportunities there would be for her to be found. So she had to leave as soon as possible. There was no way to know what they would do to her if they found her, specially after she ate part of their food and drank their water.

"Here goes nothing..." she spoke under her breath, words that wouldn't have been heard by anyone hopefully. Walking quietly towards the door of the storage, she unlocked it using the powers of her fruit to manipulate the lock directly. She also moved the hinges carefully to make the motion of the door being open as soundless as possible. Her boat had been tied to the ship before, since she didn't want it to be carried away by the tide in Inada but she couldn't be certain that it remained there as the crew would have probably noticed it. Walking upstairs while chewing on dried meat, that she wasn't going to leave behind since it felt hunger due to the stress of having to hide. A mistake she wouldn't commit under normal circumstances. As she came out from the lower deck, she bumped into the very person whose whereabouts were unknown to her. The ship's owner and captain. A red haired man she had not seen before but only heard his voice when she hid in the food storage. <********> was the only word that came out of the socially awkward, self-proclaimed, genius scientist as she turned to see who hindered her escape. Luckily the dried meat did not fall off her mouth but that was not what she wanted to be lucky in at that moment. Although she was one to think quickly about alternatives when met with unfavorable circumstances, the only options that came into her mind were, Fight, Talk or Run. She did not have confidence in using her powers much less her physical abilities in combat, so that option was discarded from the get go. Running was also impossible as the man's position pretty much blocked the exit. She was left with only one single option remaining, Talk. "H-Hello! H-How do you do?!" she tried to speak properly, despite stuttering at the first few words, and ended up sounding a little bit loud. Her only hope right now lied in the possibility of him being friendly rather than hostile.
[Exit to Toroa]

Word Count: 666
Territory Takeover: 860 + 666 = 1,526/2,000

Cor Contritum

BOSTONS STRONGEST

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:56 pm

After setting sail from Inada Island, Thaddeus' and his maiden vessel The Valhalla Screaming would prepare to depart for probably the most dreaded isle of the Western Sea, the mysterious island of Thriller Shock but before the duo of Thaddeus and Phinia arrived, It was time that Thaddeus fillled his new friend in on a little information about himself. "Hey pipsqueak. I've got something to tell ya." The man would say beckoning her towards his chambers. Seated by candle light the one eyed man would look over to his one eyed friend and sigh. "It's about time I filled you in on our little sight seeing guide." Uncorking a bottle of brandy Thaddeus would begin pouring himself a glass. "You're over 18 right?" Thaddeus would say wittyly over toward his prepubescent looking acquaintance. "But all jokes-a-side, I haven't been 100% honest... about anything really." He would proclaim, reclining further in his padded leather chair. "I was a king... Yes. But I didn't tell you I was also a 70 million dollar wanted man." Thaddeus would say, opening a draw on his desk, retrieving his old wanted poster he would display it to the girl, unsure of how should would feel that she'd been paling around with a gangster for the last couple of days. "But my old self, has nothing to do with the situation at hand. I'm sure you heard about the Torino Kingdom Incident..." Thaddeus was of course referring to the massive Riot that occurred when the Yonko Dekura showed up in south blue. Many speculated his reason for being there was to recruit for his gang, others thought it was just to cause panic and mayhem amongst the people. "Long story short kid, I work for the Yonko Dekura... It's actually more like he sponsored me." Which would begin to make sense of Thaddeus insane spending habits, he was for the most part tossing around money that wasn't his. Which was what made it so fun, although It'd been over a complete year since Thaddeus and Dekura met, the one eyed man still hadn't spent all the money he'd been given as an investment. While being primarily due to Thaddeus' hustle and persistent cheapskating personality It was a statement on it's own to be given a large lump some of cash by such a big time pirate. "I was given this money as a debt, I am to return it at a later date, when the Yonko summons me to Alabasta." Thaddeus would say watching the reaction from the girl carefully. She didn't display emotions, she was as cold as her devil fruit. So The cowboy had little to no idea how Phinia would take or if she would even understand the full magnitude of the situation.

"The true reason I became king of west blue, was to secure the connection between Dekura and the local black market brokers." Explaining his position in lamemans terms. "I'm basically one of the worlds most important middlemen." Usually every country had 1 or 2 major players within the black market scene, locations that didn't have bookies had to pay for more for the products and services of underworld vendors. Which is why Thaddeus was set up in West Blue, he handled shipments coming from the grandline in, and from west blue out. In order for him to do so, efficiently he needed to be untouchable from the law, and outta sight and mind from the marines. Many people were relying on Thaddeus to make space for safe and easy transactions. "But let's get down to why I needed you." Thaddeus would say, looking directly into the girls last good eye. "No only did I need another gun, but once I saw your devil fruit I knew I had to have you." He would say a bit creepily. "A beautiful logia type, very valuable and very rare indeed. With proper guidance, and grooming. You could very well become one of the most dangerous people in the Blue seas, and I want you as my nakama!" He would insist. "You'll soon fight, no one has as much to offer you as I do, no one has the same connections I do."

Allowing her time to think it over, Thaddeus would over hear a transmission on his alert den den mushi, about some commotion going down in Syrup Village. Looking back at Phinia he would, place the 50,000 beli he'd promised her in her lap. She'd earned it after all. "Something of some minor importance has come up. I gotta hightail it outta here... I have another 50,000 with your name on it if you place my flag on the head of the island. Easy right?" The red head man would say, purposefully leaving out the part about the zombies.

That would become Phinia and Samantha's problem.

Territory Takeover: 305 + 666 + 804 = 1775/2,000
Cor Contritum

Samael of Light

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 am
xxx
xoxo

User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxx旧火炎xx🔥x ㍿ ㍿ ㍿xx/ ᴘᴡʀ: 030 +10 | sᴘᴅ: 023 +5 | ᴇɴᴅ: 012 +10 | ɪɴᴛ: 006 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 009 +5 x𝔭 𝔰 𝑦 𝔠 𝔥 𝔬
User Image

A year had almost passed and nothing had happened. After the events in the sky, the son of ignorance figured laying low was best after directly burning down Giant Jack.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Scholar of Ignorance

Deecee Sama

Mister Trotter

Genji Gincosu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

techniques

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

т я: 010 || є ғ: 015 || ρ δ: 012 || ʁѡ: 020 || тϻ: 016 || ɨϯ: 005

Fruit: Hito Hito no Mi; Model Daibutsu

A small loose vessel with a disheveled cover and an arm and leg hanging out from either side pulls into the dock knocking against the brick wall, which stirs the arms and legs which are attached to a young blonde haired man who jumps up surprised.

”Ahh I didn’t steal your cake Sensei! The blonde haired man shouted as he slowly realized, he was docked somewhere. Although, he didn’t quite remember setting sail for anywhere. Jumping up and lifting his hands to catch the latter at the dock was a simple task after tying down the little dinghy he had arrived in, he would back flip onto the docks when he got a sudden chill down his spine. The blonde haired shirtless man began inspecting his surroundings. All around him for a miles all he could see is tombs and decrepit earth. “Where the hell am I?” The pirate asked himself as he began walking deeper inland. “Man, I never stopped at the Baratie... I’m Huuuungry...” Bhiko said, his stomach rumbling in agreement. Bhiko would continue walking further inland wondering about food the entire time. Soon enough Bhiko would reach what he believed to be a simple house. He walked up to the house extending his toned arm and knocking on the door, which creaked and fell over in response. “Well... that’s completely not creepy...”

Bhiko poked his head into the building turning left and right. “Yeller! Is there anyone strong in here... or a chef?” Bhiko asked before he stepped into the place, “Welcome!” Shouted someone from Behind Bhiko after he entered causing him to turn in shock as his first natural response was to punch the individual in the face as hard as he could. The slow motion clip is of Bhiko turning and jumping up to spinning uppercut a tall, lanky, blue skinned old man. The twisting of Bhiko’s fist as it landed and began planting itself deeper into the man’s chin also caused the skin to twist a little and the man as he was rocketed back and sent flying outside the house.

“Oy! Didn’t your mother teach you scaring people gets you beat up!? Bhiko shouted at the man he had just injured. ”No, we don’t have mother’s here.” The words ‘we’ sent Bhiko into High alert, it meant this man wasn’t the only person here. “Who’s we?” Bhiko asked as he continued surveying the area. At that moment a flying rope with no known holder began tying itself around Bhiko and then dragging him away. ”Ahh!!! Ghost!!!!” Bhiko shrieked in a very womanly manner as he was being dragged away into the darkness of Thriller Shock.

Bhiko would begin struggling with the rope trying to get out without causing too much comotion or drawing excess attention to himself but he knew it couldn’t be done, and he was certain he didn’t want to find out where this ghost was taking him. Bhiko concentrated with all his might as his body began to release a bright light and his body began to grow causing the rope to snap as he enlarged, but just as he was about to get even bigger the transformation cesed and there lay the tired blonde shirtless man.
                                                  “Foooood.” black]Bhiko moaned out as he forced himself back on his feet. “Now ghost, don’t make me have to hurt you, just take me to-” Pow! A first smacking his cheek sent him flying a couple feet. ”Yare yare, you don’t go down easy, huh? Just gonna have to beat you unconscious then.” A voice from nowhere said. “Oh, so Ghosts can fight.” Bhiko said as he rolled back onto his feet and then bounded in the direction that the first came from.

Pow! Once again sent flying again. This time being hit from the left side. Bhiko would catch himself before he went to far and then Bhiko felt a burst of air coming from his right. Which he stepped back from. ”What!? How? You don’t seem like you would have Kenbunshoku Haki yet.” The voice would say. Bhiko wasted no time reaching out and grabbing for where the voice came from. He got a solid grip on what felt like cloth as he pulled the material which had weight to it which had to be a person.
                                                  “Kenbunpoki, I don’t give a damn, I’m gonna beat you up.” Bhiko told the ghost as he sent a knee right into where he believed the ghosts stomach to be and setting off a shockwave that had hit the ghost as several walls in the distance were broken through in response to something going through them. In the wake of everything, lay a man with a lion snout for a mouth and a priest’s hat on. His body battered and filled with splinters from his prior. Bhiko walked up to the man and lifted him by his collar. “You’ve got one chance to say something of use before I knock you out.” ”Grarararara! My master will take care of you!” ”Master?” Bhiko thought to himself, then punched the man in his temple knocking him unconscious.

Bhiko got an ominous feeling in the pit of his stomach. Why was he being brought to a master, and who is this master? He would begin walking deeper into the house, the eerie sounds from around him filled the air. Moans and groans of all types that freaked the blonde haired man out as he walked precariously throughout the house. A few room checks and creepy entrances leading to other rooms later, Bhiko managed to walk into a Behemoth. A literal 8 ft tiger man with features so menacing, you’d lose your biscuit. Bhiko jumped back and was prepared to run at first, but the tiger man intercepted him with ease. ”Rarararara! Good another corpse for my experiments. I take it, that lazy lout Absalom was beaten?” The monster asked.

Bhiko had already began running for the next exit.
                                                  “Bad day! Bad day! Bad day! Bad day! Bhiko shouted as he ran away from the tiger man who merely pounced and was in Bhiko’s way again. But Bhiko had no intention of stopping his directive... Getting the hell out of there. He cocked his arm back as he created torque within his arm by punching and twisting a shockwave would launch from Bhiko’s first sending the tiger man flying a couple ft putting him through a couple of pillars of the building. Bhiko continued running trying to get out of the building, when the tiger man appeared once again. ”Rararara! So you’re strong, I’ll pull that fight right out of you!” Bhiko slid as the tiger man had stood on his hind legs in an attempt to catch Bhiko. The tiger stumbled as Bhiko grabbed his tail and swung hard pulling on the tiger man, but he wasn’t strong enough to move the man so only ended up yanking and irritating him more. ”Groawr!” The tiger man roared as he began chasing Bhiko wildly. “Why me!?!?!” Bhiko shouted as he ran for his life, bounding off of wall to dodge the tiger who was pouncing at where he was and not where he was going.

Bhiko had a plan if he could get the house to fall on the man he might have a slight chance of escape but it had to be set up appropriately, as Bhiko continued thinking. The tiger man jumped in front of him once more. ”I refuse to let you escape the clutches of Dr.TigerMaw” The tiger said as he grabbed Bhiko by the throat finally catching him.
                                                  “Grrk, Be-Behind Y-You!” Bhiko squeezed out as the tiger man quickly turned his head to see nothing, but as he turned back Bhiko had snapped forward a Shockwave kick that sent Dr.TigerMaw right into the main pillar of the creepy home which began trembling. The creaky and dusty shutters began shaking, the wooden walls began falling in as Bhiko began running for the nearest exit as fast as he could. The exit drew nearer and nearer as Bhiko pushed himself to move as fast as he possibly could and of course behind him, was the damned Tiger Man. “Groawr! Bring that corpse here boy!” Bhiko’s eyes widened as he ran for the exit and jumped out as the house finally came fully crashing down.

As the dust cleared. Bhiko looked behind him to find his shoe with a claw attached to it from a hand that was sticking out from under the wooden debris and transformed back into a man.
                                                  “Time to go! Time to go!” Bhiko shouted as he ran towards his ship, jumped in and made his way to another land.

Words: 1000
                                                  Total: 1000/500
                                                  [Major Destruction Complete]
                                                  Techniques

Items

Boosts

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quickly the HQ was extensive and serious enough to send in a strong marine!

Hatori a swordsman would sprint towards the pirate attempting to run towards his ship. After causing so much damage to Thriller Shock!

Hatori slid in front of the pirate before Bhiko could reach his ship. Standing in front of Bhiko 4ft in front of him. Hatori raising his fists making no movement after this. It was clear this was the one who was the culprit. Hatori got word of Bhiko's description on the way here. While Bhiko was located on this island to begin with stirring trouble. Hatori didn't understand the butchering of innocents. Nevertheless, destroying homes, towns, ect. The marines would lose credibility if this scumbag got away with what he did.

Blinking a few times. Bhikole the pirate in front of Hatori looked vulnerable. "I'm only going to say this once. You're the one who did this, right? Why did you go and destroy up that place? It is my duty to protect this location as an official in authority." A sour smile on the swordsman marine face.

"You're not going anywhere." Hatori stomped.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: 190
Flames Created: 190

[ Locations: ]

Luke Tensai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

Coming to a sliding halt before he could reach his ship Bhiko, was stopped by what seemed to be another blonde haired man with swords. The weapon didn't matter, this seemed like a fight with someone strong, and he surely needed that after his ordeal with the tiger man just now.

"Kamikamikamikamikami! Who's stopping me from leaving? Cause it's sure not you, Goldilocks." Bhiko said as he slowly began walking towards his ship again. Fully aware of his surroundings and prepared to take on this man the moment he felt needed.

Techniques

Items

Boosts

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bhiko was taking light of Hatori. "No weapons on you huh? Fine will fight with fists. Baka~" There's nothing Rango Hatori loved more than a good fight. "Lieutenant Junior Grade, Rango Hatori. Also known among every sea in all four blues as, The Flame Emperor! Has arrived!" His voice roaring! Parts of his body began to ignite with fire. A Devil Fruit eater. Still it was far too early to be regretting. "I ate the Mera Mera no mi. I am a Logia." He sniffed smirking.

Few insanely fast steps forward. Hatori ran up to Bhiko. Wasting no time to uppercut Bhiko straight off his feet backwards. Away from his ship in the opposite direction! A flaming uppercut with his right fist, burning with a flame engulfing his entire right fist. With the added effect of his Kono Yo no Kyūseishu, Saviour of this World technique. Which allowed him to use the most basic of his Mera Mera no mi's latent abilities.

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu, Saviour of this World. Allows Hatori to ignite any part of his body with flames/fire on his flesh. Without it having any effect/affect on him, or burning Hatori. As well as control which parts of his body. Hatori ignites in flame. Allows Hatori to burn anything/anyone upon physical contact with them.

Then here's a present pirate! Here's the reigning force that pledges to serve this world! The undeniable justice that enforces the law! Breeding hope and serenity that speaks truth, fighting all opposing darkness in this world! Against Hatori's proud nature. Along with how much training Hatori put himself through. Hatori wondered how this pirate would do. This was the marine's opening attack.

Hatori did think it was interesting that both of their hair was blonde. "Oh, and the names, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Sir! Yes! Sir! I'm a piece of s**t! Sir! I'll gladly put those handcuffs on Sir! TO YOUUUUUUUU!!!!~~"

His intensity rising with a vein showing on his face.

He whistled. "You have a Devil Fruit power? If you do. Now's the time to bring it out!"

Technique(s) Used:

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu, Saviour of this World
[Flaming Uppercut] Attack Power, 66 + 25 = 91
Bhiko dmg by 91 to Health

Quote:
Total Stats: 570
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: 369 | Strength: 85 | Stamina: 0 | Defense: 50 | Prowess: 66 | Vitality: 0 |

Health: 1000 | Stamina: 575/600 | Spirit: 180 |

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Luke Tensai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:29 pm
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

Bhiko began preparing himself the moment after he spoke to the man, hardening his muscles and limbering them all at the same time, as the man began his sentence. He began introducing himself as Rango Hatori, a lieutenant junior grade from the Marines. Bhiko clenched up his fist and took note of the first step taken by Rango. Bhiko prepared himself to make contact with Rango assuming a line drive attack. His knee propped forward as he leaned back to send the knee forward with all his speed and strength. Him leaning back did not mean that the uppercut wouldn't land but with the force put into the attack, Bhiko's own knee should've been planted into the man's rib or stomach and release a 10 ft shockwave to blow back the flaming man, who's fist had tapped Bhiko's chin burning it as he went flying backwards but should've have also sent Rango a bit off into the distance and had been by the dock closer to the water.

"Bhikole. Bhikole B. Chiko. Pleasure." Bhiko intr

Techniques

Technique Name: God’s Grace: Tekk - E
                                                  Description: Using his affinity for the Rokushiki arts. Bhiko implements Tekkai and Kami - E in cohesion so as to benefit from the effects of both, allowing himself to freely move in the Tekkai state. While this is active Bhiko gains a [+37 Def & Speed] increase. This technique costs 75 Stamina to use.
                                                  Trait(s): Rokushiki
                                                  Effect: [Defensive l Utility]
                                                  Range: 0ft | Full Body
                                                  Cost: 75 Stm
                                                  Duration: 1 posts
                                                  Tier: 3
                                                  Base: Defense

Technique Name: God Forgives: These Hands Don’t
                                                  Description: Only applicable in Hybrid form. When Bhiko is attacking, he can enhance his attacks [punches, kicks, knees etc.] with Shockwave emissions these shockwaves can span a full radius of 10 ft. with the hand being the origin, from the original 10 ft Radius it can improve with tier. All damage taken from an attack augmented by this is prowess based. While in use Bhiko’s prowess is augmented [+25]. This technique is subject to upcasting allowing for improvements with a tax on stamina. This costs [25] Stamina to use.
                                                  Trait(s): Devil Fruit
                                                  Effect: [Damage l AoE l Buff | Upcast]
                                                  Range: 10ft Diameter
                                                  Cost: 25 Stm
                                                  Tier: 1
                                                  Base: Prowess

Items

Boosts
                                                  Prowess: 20 + 25 = 45 Dmg
                                                  Health: 190 [-39 from Uppercut] 151

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Hatori used Flames Kill Extreme Mera. Using his Logia phasing ability. To literally have Bhiko's knee pass through Hatori's body unharmed. Hatori's technique turned his body into fire and flames. Allowing attacks to pass through him. Bhiko's knee strike leaving a hole in Hatori where it was suppose to hit. A flaming hole.

The shockwave was still caught in Hatori's phasing technique. Which literally blew Hatori's upper-body, and lower body apart into flames. Flames and fire scattering and swirled about his feet like a whirlwind. His feet still connected to the ground. Tapping the ground ominously!

The flames and fire would return back to his feet. First creating his legs, mid-section, upper body, then return his head back to it's original form.

With a wild grin on his face. All this Logia nature probably surprising and scaring Bhiko. Hatori appeared unharmed. Traces of flames still burning on his body, even his cloths without actually burning Rango Hatori. Or damaging his cloths.

"I brought the words to your ears, didn't I? I ate the Flare Flare Fruit. I am a Logia. Logia is the strongest, and rarest class of Devil Fruit Eater. It's no good. If you want to beat me. You'll need to want to beat me more than that." Hatori didn't know if Bhiko has dealt with Logia before.

Hatori stood where he was crossing his arms. Not moving from the spot he was in. Since the fight started.

Technique(s) Used:

Flames Kill Extreme Mera
Logia Phased through Knee Strike, and Shockwave

Quote:
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: 369 | Strength: 85 | Stamina: 0 | Defense: 50 | Prowess: 66 | Vitality: 0 |

Health: 1000 | Stamina: 550/600 | Spirit: 180 |

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Luke Tensai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 am
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

Bhiko stood for a second confused as to why this man's lower half was still standing with flames around it after he shock-waved the man into oblivion. Something wasn't right. Bhiko would take not of the man reforming and that he had most likely been out matched. In response. Bhiko bowed slamming his fist to the ground as though in defeat, but unbeknownst to his opposer the man had just unleashed two shockwaves underground. 1 shockwave covered 10 ft, so 2 clearly covered 20ft easily, and the ground under them would tremble and begin to break apart from the force of the shockwaves under the earth as the island itself began to tremble from the tectonic plates being shifted by the shockwaves.

As he bowed the man continued to speak on his fruit, which Bhiko couldn't have given three craps about, but he knew when he was beaten. As the ground began to split releasing waves and pressurized gas from the ground under them Bhiko could only smile and look at the man who without flying abilities may have been drifting or falling to his doom. Bhiko getting up and jumping back from the area would watch as the island began to continuously crumple.

"Alright, now unless that guy can fly I'm gonna chuck this up as a win." Bhiko said as he attempted to make his way to his dinghy which may have been oved back from the debris of the crumbling earth.

Techniques

Technique Name: God’s Grace: Tekk - E
                                                  Description: Using his affinity for the Rokushiki arts. Bhiko implements Tekkai and Kami - E in cohesion so as to benefit from the effects of both, allowing himself to freely move in the Tekkai state. While this is active Bhiko gains a [+37 Def & Speed] increase. This technique costs 75 Stamina to use.
                                                  Trait(s): Rokushiki
                                                  Effect: [Defensive l Utility]
                                                  Range: 0ft | Full Body
                                                  Cost: 75 Stm
                                                  Tier: 3
                                                  Base: Defense

Description: Only applicable in Hybrid form. When Bhiko is attacking, he can enhance his attacks [punches, kicks, knees etc.] with Shockwave emissions these shockwaves can span a full radius of 10 ft. with the hand being the origin, from the original 10 ft Radius it can improve with tier. All damage taken from an attack augmented by this is prowess based. While in use Bhiko’s prowess is augmented [+25]. This technique is subject to upcasting allowing for improvements with a tax on stamina. This costs [25] Stamina to use.

Items

Boosts
                                                  Health: 151
                                                  Stamina: 87 stm remaining.

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the shockwaves would begin to effect the ground beneath both Hatori & Bhiko!

The marine was prepared to attack, but when Hatori saw the ground splitting in many ways. Releasing waves and pressurized gas from the ground! Hatori's heart wavered. Hatori immediately sprint in Bhiko's direction, but not directly at him.

Hatori continued to sprint in Bhiko's direction. Simply avoiding the direction the cracks and splits in the ground were. Along with avoiding getting hit with waves, or pressurized gas. With his speed, and quick maneuvering.

It would take time, a short amount of time. For the entire area to collapse underneath earth. Still, in that short amount of time. And with Hatori's incredible speed. Described literally as moving with Tier 2 speed. At approximately 150 Mph. Which is the equivalent to a nitrous infused six engine sports car moving at maximum speed at max sprint. This was the max speed Hatori was sprinting at.

Also, during his entire sprint Hatori avoided sprinting, near any falling ground. That had signs of splits in the ground. And avoided area's in the ground showing signs that the ground would crumble at all. So Hatori wouldn't step anywhere he shouldn't.

And would literally leap after Bhiko seconds after Bhiko had jumped backwards. To avoid danger from collapsing ground, dangerous waves, and pressurized gas.

During Hatori jumping across the battlefield, avoiding the collapsing ground a little behind him. Hatori saw waves and pressurized gas targeting him.

Hatori was hit with waves and pressurized gas in mid-air. However, his body was still propelled forward from his leap.

The moment Hatori was hit with the wave and pressurized gas. Openings made of fire were shown throughout his body. Even parts of his body, breaking apart, into trails of fire on his body. Showing signs of Hatori using his Mera Mera no mi phasing.

Hatori landed next to Bhiko 6ft away from him. Collecting the flames around him to return his body back to normal. After using his Mera Mera no mi phasing. Unharmed by the waves and gas. While also moving fast enough out of the way. Of all the falling earth from the tectonic plates shifting, and ground collapsing.

Hatori never stopped sprinting once he landed nearby Bhiko 6ft away. Sprinting towards Bhiko only to grab Bhiko's face. With his right hand that was consumed with flames using his Kono Yo no Kyūseishu, Saviour of this World technique.

Hatori grabbed Bhiko's face to burn Bhiko's entire head. With his right hand that was literally on fire!

Technique(s) Used:

Flames Kill Extreme Mera
Logia Phased through waves & pressurized gas

---

Kono Yo no Kyūseishu, Saviour of this World
[Flaming Face Grab] Attack Power, 66 + 25 = 91

Quote:

Health: 1000 | Stamina: 500/600 | Spirit: 180 |

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Luke Tensai
Edited!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

The moment Bhiko jumped back he would notice a blur of flames in the air, and a man reforming from those flames. Bhiko had to act fast and there was only one thing left to do. It would leave him damn near exhausted, but it was his only option. Pushing his body to the limits Bhiko mustered what strength he had left and launched a kick before the man could reach the platform he would land on, and from the tip of the kick a 75 ft shockwave sphere would form. Had Bhiko gauged everything correctly, had the man landed he would've only had but 6 ft to reach Bhiko, but with the land already in disarray and falling apart. Bhiko knew he could at least attempt to save himself by both blowing back his opponent or at least disrupting his reformation and removing the platforms that might've saved him from falling into the water around them. It was a last-ditch effort and could very well leave the man stranded on a piece of floating debris or possibly in the water himself, but it was worth it to know he gave this fight his everything before he gave in. Bhiko's eyes grew heavy, as he first took a knee then lie completely still from exhaustion his eyes still open looking to see if he had succeeded in his endeavors.

Techniques

Items

Boosts
                                                  Health: 151
                                                  Stamina: 12 Stamina remaining.

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Hatori was flying at Bhiko literally seconds apart from both of their last jumps, from this portion of the island crumbling around them.

Most of his body was already back to normal from his last phasing. For example his entire upper body was completely back to normal.

Hatori would throw his right hand out using his strongest attack! At the same time Bhiko's shockwave would release from his kick!

Hatori used his Taimatsu "Torch" technique. Unleashing a great inferno from a single one of his hands. This powerful attack was directed at Bhiko consuming a distance of 50ft in front of Hatori.

The fire generated by this attack completely consumes whatever is caught within it in burning flames.

Hatori's flames had much greater power behind the attack. His unyielding blazing inferno blasting across at Bhiko from his hand. Would not only swallow up Bhiko's shockwave. Blasting though the shockwave to reach Bhiko, and burn him severely within it's firestorm.

The nearby waters in front of Hatori's attack. Within both their proximities would be evaporated. Due to this flaring powerful fire attack engulfing the small beds of water. Scorching Bhiko, waters, and the land.

Leaving a few seconds for water to rise again rushing to their battlefield.

Hatori got away with landing on his land. But immediately hopped off it upon landing. Allowing it to break behind him when he hopped 2ft in front of Bhiko. Since where Bhiko was it wasn't crumbling as terribly as much.

Hatori leaped quickly to land 2ft in front of Bhiko. "Ifrit. Howl."

Hatori engulfs his immediate area in nothing but his own flames. Flames racing off his body to literally cover Bhiko's entire body in 'more' flames! Within 5ft diameter of Hatori's area on land.

"Your shockwaves are incredible. Just look at this island." Hatori muttered. Standing 2ft still in front of Bhiko. With his flames covering both Bhiko and their land.

In fact, in a 50ft distance the entire area was covered in flames. From that last inferno blaze attack of Hatori's. "b***h."

Technique(s) Used:

Taimatsu "Torch"
[Inferno Attack] Attack Power, 66 + 50 = 116
Bhiko dmg by 116 to Health

---

Ifrit Howl
[Fire AOE attack] Attack Power, 66 + 25 = 91

Quote:

Health: 1000 | Stamina: 425/600 | Spirit: 180 |

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Luke Tensai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image

Bhikole B. Chiko

Bhiko's heart wavered as he looked defeat square in the ugly mug of the blonde haired marine in front of him, as he kicked. Bhiko stumbled back in awe, the man was much stronger than he credited him and as he closed in releasing a huge inferno from his right hand that blasted back the man sending him 15 ft out over the side of a drifting land mass and dropping him into his dinghy. The force of him landing would get the boat moving along with the rocking of the waves from the force of the explosion that was caused by the two attack clashing and the inferno overpowering his shockwave. The steam from the evaporated water would hinder the eyesight of his captor, who had landed on a different land mass away from Bhiko who had been blown back the moment the two attacks collided. The ship would begin drifting away with Bhiko in it, already 40 ft out from any landmasses that had been apart of Thriller Shock. When Rango would land on the land mass where Bhiko had been prior after letting the water settle Bhiko would be that much further out, possibly about 80 to 100 ft out, but the man was surely unconscious

Words: [Exit Attempt]
                                                  Total:

Techniques

Items

Boosts
                                                  Health: 50
                                                  Stamina: 12 Stamina remaining.

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

The obvious victor in this battle was Rango Hatori. Since Bhiko had fled, running away from the fight. His enemy Bhiko was also unconscious, too.

Something important lit up inside Hatori. Hatori was not only strong enough to defeat a pirate. But powerful enough to keep a pirate from destroying an entire island.

With the pirate gone. The island would slowly, but surely gain it's stability. Others on the island were safe now. In the future Hatori would just have to do a better job. At arresting the pirate, and getting the pirate to the marines jail. In other words, peace has been restored to Thriller Shock. Families, locals, ect, on the island were safe.

Hatori laughed. During the entire battle he wasn't injured, or hurt even once. So this must of meant that Hatori was way 'too' strong for Bhiko. His laughter reached the people on the island. Having them applaud at the defeat of the pirate. They were afraid at first. However, when a marine showed up. And began to valiantly battle the pirate. The locals of Thriller Shock were cheering the marine on. The entire time, while moving a safe distance from their fight. The one all the locals to this island recognized as the winner was Hatori. It was his Mera Mera no mi power that drove away the pirate in the first place. "Boring. Bhiko ran away. Well, he did make me break a sweat. But I'm not injured thanks to the Mera Mera no mi."

Hatori was fighting a pirate. The distance was experience with their Devil Fruits. It seemed Hatori had more experience fighting with his logia style. The consequences weren't met for that pirate. But, Hatori had a feeling they would cross paths again. And then Hatori wouldn't be letting the pirate get away. That simple. "p***y." Hatori knew the answer. He had to stay on this island. The island wasn't breaking apart anymore. Thanks to Hatori making the pirate run away. Hatori saved lives today. It was obvious that pirate was dangerous. If he was capable of all this.

Hatori took this moment to whisper a prayer. "I won."

Quote:

Health: 1000 | Stamina: 425/600 | Spirit: 180 |

Steps Marched:
Flames Created:

Luke Tensai

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items