Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Yo-Yo Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Genji Gincosu generated a random number between 100 and 175 ... 154!

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- That was fine. She had just taken over her first area and it felt good. Sure it was somewhat of a hassle, but that was fine. She made her way into a new island, a more colorful one. She liked the colors and the people seemed mighty nice. That was of course until she sneezed. Time after time more green spores flew everywhere, and the people were not happy about that. Watch yourself!Disgusting!Filthy! Came the shout of foolish onlookers. They couldn't understand, and would you be able to? If you saw someone sneezing green nonsense over and over, wouldn't you be a bit disgusted? They moved away from her, and all she felt was a small hint of shame. Among the shame, the more overpowering force was that of anger. How dare they? Did they not know who she was? Did they not hear what she could do? She grew more and more upset but couldn't stop her sneezing. That's when it happened, the ideas of doom and gloom coming into her head. What if...She...No that was also ******** it! She sneezed again and this time, the spores were explosive, causing large booms to go off everywhere. The people scattered and she pointed left and right. She had two options at this point. Did she want more money, or did she want them to suffer? She pondered this, green spores moving from her hands to cover houses. She wondered, just wondered what she could or would do. The money seemed nice but---"Ocean's Naval has been destroyed" Came the voice of a small rustling. She raised a confused brow. It seemed she was gifted with something upon taking over her first spot. She looked to the rustling of the little snail that would give her the information she was looking for. "Ocean's Naval has been destroyed" The snail repeated. She paused, blinked and looked to the island. The people stared back at her, green flowing around her. The spores began replicating, produced faster and faster as she shot them over the island. In moments, a swarm of green encased the island, a fungal abyss. she didn't cover the people, she felt something for them. Pity? They were victims of circumstance. Wouldn't matter. The spores she exerted stuck to the buildings, vibrating furiously as they filled with green energy. The island shook, and she shook her head. "Why must I be tempted Eun Jae" She said to her partner as she She turned, walked, and made her way off. "I guess I have to go do something else..." She stated, only looking to the entrance. She wondered if marines would come for her this time. They hadn't when Avedis was here...She paid no mind to the sound of the explosions going on behind her, the island burning to the ground as she stared. "I wonder what to do next to be honest. I would like to see the stupid big lug..." She said with a slight yawn. She missed Guzma. She wondered if he was dead...
--------
--------
ooc: 506/500 Major Destruction of Yoyo Island. Ignore the roll. I was gonna raid and this is what happened.

Perk : Iron Will :
Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
:000 Strength :
: 0100 Speed :
: 030 Endurance :
: 085 Intelligence :
: 090 Prowess
: 340 Health :
: 080 Dexterity :
: 192 Spirit

Passives

-----

illusorry

Avedis Angelus

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:41 am
    User Image

Eun Jae followed the lead of his new companion in regular lazy fashion. More or less stumbling through the streets by her side, his drowsiness apparent, a certain haziness to his gaze as if he were barely present. He was somewhat aware of the sideways glances and overall disgust of the people here, it seemed the duo wasn't exactly welcomed warmly, especially Michelle who seemed to be taking the discrimination to heart. Seemingly on a whim she engulfed the town in her strange green energy and caused explosions to blast through the entire area. Eun Jae sighed loudly before unsheathing his blade, taking a single swing with his blade which surprisingly enough seemed to cut through the air itself and destroy several of the buildings that were still standing after her own destruction. It seemed as though the single swing drained him of all his liveliness and exhausted him, his lethargy reaching new heights. However his overall prowess seemed to be far more dangerous than he first let on, able to wrought so much chaos with just a single blow. "You lead, I'll follow. Just don't make me work too hard- earning my keep sounds like a lot of effort." he responded rather blandly as he sheathed his blade. His dullness and overall uncaring attitude could rub many people the wrong way, he seemed to have little heart, not showing very much compassion toward the woman and her strife, then again he had already expressed his displeasure with fruits in the first place. Eun Jae was still quite lost when it came to this strange woman, what led her to act so mighty and the reasoning behind her destructive nature. She was clearly a pirate, and many would argue that Eun Jae was too, after the small string of crimes he had committed alongside her. However the difference between the two of them seemed to come from the fact that Michelle seemed inherently more evil than himself, she was a destructive force and she gave in too emotion quickly, where someone such as he could barely be bothered to raise a finger against somebody else or something else. Still Eun Jae wasn't against remaining by her side for the time being, she was dangerous and a wanted criminal, he could use that to his advantage if the law ever sought them both. Surrounding himself with chaotic and powerful allies wasn't all that insane, especially given his circumstances and the many people who wanted his head already, perhaps a bigger catch would entice them more in the heat of things. Besides it seemed as though there was more than just her, she had referred to a "big lug" earlier that had caught the swordsman's attention, perhaps she had more strong allies that Eun Jae could take advantage of in his own way. The bigger the group the more distractions he could put between his enemies and himself, saving him energy and granting him a small feeling of safety during his travels.
      [500/500] Major Destruction Yo-Yo Island.

Genji Gincosu

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image

--------She didn't know what to expect. She wondered what Avedis had even come after her for. The marines did nothing anymore it seemed. She sighed, looking to the alarm that died down. "I guess the people have nothing" She said with a shrug. She heard the words Eun-Jae told her but only shrugged. "The way i'm going, there isn't that much work to be done" She stated dully. With another sneeze, she made her way out. "I don't know if I need more money, or if i'm just bored..." She stated as she began her walk. "But i'll find out soon" She stated as she got onto the boat, pulling off with her companion. She wondered why Avedis had done what he had done. She would ask him the next time she saw him...
--------
--------
ooc: Exit

Perk : Iron Will :
Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
: 100 Strength :
: 100 Speed :
: 090 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 100 Prowess :
: 000 Accuracy
: 810 Health :
: 120 Dexterity :
: 244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

illusorry

Avedis Angelus

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 am
User Image
Hong Meiling // AD-Human [Strength]
Strength: 150 Speed: 100 Endurance: 150
Intelligence: 0 Prowess: 0 Accuracy: 0 Spirit: 248

After having done her part to assist with the reconstruction of the one destroyed Ocean's Naval, they were kind enough to let her join them for lunch and she was even given a small bit of money as payment which she was reluctant to take, but they insisted. She smiled and promised that she would come back again to check up on them, but one of the suppliers for materials mentioned that another island was pretty badly ******** up in the area and she figured that they could use some help too.

As she sailed towards the other island, the young girl looked out to the open sky and sea, sighing softly. Why did people need to be so cruel? Destroying the homes and livelihood of innocent people just tying to live their lives in peace? She just couldn't understand what motive could possibly exist for performing such a crime of random destruction. It was as if some higher power bade them to perform these acts for some sort of metaphysical personal gain and hat had been the cause of the recent string of mass pirate activity these days. But such was mere speculation. All she could do for now was try and help the victims and, if given the opportunity to, stop any would be perpetrators mid crime.

She sighed out loud to herself as her ship arrived at the new island in need of aid. Following standard procedure, she tied off her fairly tiny ship to the docks and casually contemplated something at least a little bit roomier. Maybe she could get a dojo space built into a larger vessel sometime after this. But later, She had work to do instead. As per the previous locale, she'd go about and ask around for who was in charge of the general plan for reparations here. From there, she'd go up and ask to offer her assistance in the form of manual labor just as she had done previously.

She'd get the same initially surprised reactions to her inhumane levels of raw physical strength of course, but being as well trained martial artist gave her a body that was in great physical shape for this sort of thing. She'd generally be moving building supplies around for people in a faster manner than the others could do, or handling quick demolition in some areas or getting rid of trashed debris thanks to her superior physical power. By the end of the day, she'd be offered a small reward that she had a hard time turning down again, but thanked them all and bought some more supplies for herself before she would leave to go and check back up on the last island a she had promised.

[Major Reconstruction of Yoyo Island 452/400]

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PonderingPenguin

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 65!

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Lorenzo Gonzalez˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Seemed like the lieutenant and chore boy kept butting heads, as Lorenzo's relaxed personality was seen as unfit for the marines. Especially when every other marine was what Shavo considered a exemplary marines. "LORENZO! COME SWAB THE POOP DECK" The already creaky wood creaked with the force of a stomp. A soft sigh coming from the matador, "Ya estoy cansado de esto." Speaking his native language was the only thing keeping him safe in this ship. Like it was said before, he was an outsider here with the way he acted and dressed. Constantly questioning the entitled lieutenant was the quick way to get on the bad side of the entire ship seeing how they all admired their leader's power, both physical and devil fruit. Any for of confrontation was frowned up and as such he was shunned. Not that it mattered too much when he didn't know them yet making friends with those he worked with would have been nice and normally a team works better when you get along with each other. Not that he was ever part of a team, bullfighting was sort of a solo activity. Reaching the deck of the ship, Lorenzo would spot a far away island surrounded with ships and people wearing hazmat suits. Seemed like they had arrived to another destroyed island not physically destroyed but most of the island was uninhabitable with poisonous spores infesting the island. "LORENZO CLEAN THE DECK!" Honestly he had joined the marines to help people not to clean the deck of a ship. Grabbing a mop and bucket Lorenzo got to work watching from afar as the marines quarantined the island. Reconstructions weren't his things either, there were people suffering out there in the world and they needed help. Of course he could see the importance of repairing homes seeing how without a physical place to sleep, people would be absolutely miserable. Still quiet actions weren't something he was accustomed to and preferred to be in the heat of battle. Well that's why he had enjoyed bullfighting, it might be different when you weren't fighting pirates constantly. People were more tricky than a bull was, however they were usually slower had less strength. Plus previous experience in fights has shown him he could very much handle a person, especially swordsmen. With the deck clean and the ship having been docked. The crew put on a few hazmat suits and went into the island to start to remove the spores. Putting them in containers to be letter analyzed by the scientist in the marine hq, hopefully make a antidote in case they ever have to deal with the same strain of spores. After doing so they left.
(Reconstructing Yo-Yo Island 400/400)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

My Working Regime Result's
Health1080
Strength108
Speed130
Endurance200
Dexterity120
Spirit136

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

New World, New People

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Quote:
Quote:

Ryunosuke Ryusei generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 71!
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
Rolling Reconstruction

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:00 II Spd: 170 II Acc: 100 II Prws: 80 End: 10

Relocating himself to a much better spot Thaddeus and co would dock off the coast of Yo-yo Island. A jolly old island famous for their cherry blossom trees and all the musicians that hail from the island. Stepping off his boat Thaddeus boots would land firmly on the wet sand beaches of the shoreline, with... his new unnamed friend following somewhere behind him. The reason they were here, recruit more people to Thaddeus' cause. While perhaps it was unneeded to bring along the white haired girl, Thaddeus saw the potential in her, what he liked most of all was her edge. The most admiral trait one could have was first power, then the willingness to use that power swiftly and effectively. Only since meeting Yusuke for the first time did he ever meet someone who gave him that feeling of danger. Actually taken by surprise by her age, Thaddeus didn't choose to view her as somebodies child. Especially when she's fond of shooting gents in their nether regions. Turning toward the Mink girl Thaddeus would say. "How'd you lose yours?" Pointing to his own eye patch. Reminiscing that faithful Christmas when he'd shot is own eye out. Ahh, those where simpler times. Looking back Thaddeus was about... maybe... 11 or 12? He'd forgotten that's how long it'd been. But he remembered reading about a brand new Red Ryder BB Gun with spring loaded chamber and bolt action mechanics, It was the best BB gun to date at the time. Remembering how he had been getting bullied at the time. Thaddeus had spent an entire summer, shining shoes, stealing purses, and selling junk in order to raise 25,000 beli. Which was an insanely high price for a child's toy. But the pretenses of him buying it over shadowed the cost. He'd had enough of the older kids s**t, he was going to practice his shot on a real target! This was after the time Thaddeus had already got taught how to shoot by that old drunken b*****d Silver-Silver, man that'd been so long ago, it brought Thaddeus comfort to think about it again. Anyway he wanted the BB gun to go do some delinquent things nothing out of the ordinary for an 11 year old boy, especially for an 11 year old boy growing up in Notice.

"I'd lost my eye, when i was about 11 or 12, hard to tell. But I remember, I wanted the Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas, man... That thing was badass, you could hit the back side of a barn from at least 50 feet away. I remember I wanted it so badly, because the guy I used to idolize as a kid had the real life thing." Feeling himself stray from the point. "But anyways, I never got the stupid gun for Christmas, a whole bunch of crap happened... but any ways I ended up getting a real Winchester rifle from Silver-Silver himself. And that's how I shot my eye out." Looking back at the girl once more he'd ask. "What about you?"

Cor Contritum

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 330 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || End; 10 || Int; 20 || Acc; 30 || Prw; 10 || Dex; 30 || Spt; 26xxxxxxx

The young white furred minkman glared at him still, eye narrowed into almost a slit as she was clearly suspicious of him, as he went on to mention he had plenty of money she'd open her mouth to respond only to get cut off by the offer of fifty thousand beli. Phi's ears perked up in clear interest at the mere mention of following someone just for a simple fifty thousand, did that mean she had to do something? He had mentioned needing an extra gun so he must be hiring her for mercenary work. It's not like she had anything better to do so she had followed after him to wind up in a place filled with pink blossoms and wonderful music that made her tail wag in rhythm. She'd followed after him in her own boat her rifle still in hand the entire time as the thought of being caught off guard for her foolish greed was definitely not on her list. As she jumped onto the docks after the red haired male, who still smelled horrible which caused her to cover her nose ti'll she was at least upwind of him. The question made her raise an eyebrow, why did he need to know about her lost eye? A glare fixed on her face as he'd go onto his own story about losing his own, she honestly didn't care, but her ears were twisted towards him in a clear sign that she had been listening properly. Snow continued to fall around her in droves and mixed with the cherry blossoms that fell about them as they walked. When he mentioned the Red Ryder gun her tail wagged a beat faster for a moment, she remembered her father polishing such a gun and a man coming to get it from him. Her mother Merry had been going on about it in the papers after awhile though they couldn't claim they made it otherwise they'd risk their safety. Sorin had been very proud of some of his guns that had left the island though other's had taken credit for many of the creation of such items. Father's masterwork guns were something she wanted badly, but she knew she wouldn't be able to find them any longer.

Phinia listened to the end of the male's story and she'd snuff, "I don't know you well and I'm not inclined to tell you." she'd grumble as her rifle tapped her shoulder, "But, mine was taken, not an accident in the slightest." she muttered darkly, "Why are you telling me any of this anyways? You realize I'm a mercenary, unless you intend on continuing to pay me I ain't gonna be here long." she'd grunt suddenly turning on him and pointing her gun, "Unless you don't intend on paying me?" she questioned sharply her fangs showing as snow fell at a faster rate around her obscuring her tail and part's of her body, "Or maybe an ambush? What game are you playing old man? You don't just invite people along with promises of money unless you got something planned right?" she questioned more calmly as the snow eased, he clearly wasn't going to do anything stupid as she had thought this through more fully her moment of aggression passing, "If you were plotting an ambush you wouldn't have let me stick behind you after seeing me just shoot someone." she thought out loud, "If you intended on doing anything to me you would have done it with my back turned. So, what do you want with another gun? If you're a pirate I'll tell ya right now I won't do anything for money, killin' and raidin' aren't my tunes." she growled raising her rifle again as she would look speculative about whatever plot he had in mind at this point.

[ Yo Yo Island Takeover 637/2,000 ]

xx
BOSTONS STRONGEST

Cor Contritum

Raider

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:00 II Spd: 170 II Acc: 100 II Prws: 80 End: 10

Thaddeus would smirk at the girls paranoia, she had to have been some sort of street vagrant. Thaddeus expected a woman to jump for joy at the thought of 50,000 beli, let alone ask question it. Finding her antics a bit amusing. "Do you want your 50,000 now or later?" The ginger man would say, flashing a glimpse of the hundreds of thousands of dollars currently in his possession. Money was a tool used to manipulate circumstances around you. Smiling genuinely at the mink woman, Thaddeus would utter. "You know I used to be a king right?" Now walking at a faster pace he would begin laughing hysterically. While Thaddeus was famous for being crafty, he was far from a liar. Kano Country was rightfully his, he was the previous ruling monarch of the province, over fate had dealt the country a foul hand, and Thaddeus returned to find the nation state torn apart by civil war. So what good was your Crown if the people didn't recognize the authority behind it. Heading into the heart of the musical paradise Yo-Yo island. The sights and sounds were arguably some of the most beautiful in all of West Blue. Yo-Yo Island had been an island of peace long before Thaddeus was monarch, and he continued to respect the sovereignty of the territory during his rule. Now that he was back in West Blue, he had to rebuild his kingdom from the ground up. All manner of fowl scoundrel roam the streets preying on the innocent and weak. Rather then doing that, Thaddeus made use of the criminality in other ways, his rule ushered in a true era of progress within the Provence. However trouble started when the World Government refused to acknowledge Thaddeus as Kano Country's true leader and there for didn't give them any representation during the last Reverie.

Heading into a theater of shorts, Thaddeus would being to immerse himself in the elegance of the island. "Life has taught me, some times it is best to have a period of reflection. A period of downtime used to rekindle your flame." The red haired man would say to his young accomplice. "Well It's time for me to reclaim my throne, piece by piece." Thaddeus would mutter to himself. Seated at the opera Thaddeus would pay for himself as well as his new date. He had no real interest in theatrics, he'd seen far too much of them on the sea for his taste anyways. However the theater was a massive influence on this island. So rather then try and force the people to support him, Thaddeus would in turn support them. Bored out of his mind the two mercenaries would have no other choice then to get to know each other. "You know I usually like to at least know a girls name before I take her out to the opera." Thaddeus would say, waiting for a perhaps long and drawn out answer. Meanwhile he was waiting patiently for the show to reach it's climax. Looking over to his snowy partner in crime, he'd smirk. "Hold that thought love." Thaddeus would say, standing up from his seat, just as everyone was giving their rounds of applause. Reaching into his duster coat, The ginger haired prince would begin tossing hundreds of thousands of dollars off of the balcony seats, the duo were seated in. Mass hysteria would ensue as patrons and actors alike would begin scrabbling beneath them, all trying to get a couple of dollars from themselves. The sounds of joyous screams would fill the area as the spotlight turned it's self on them. The long flowing red hair of West Blue's last Prince would be a dead give away, that and the eye patch... With that Thaddeus made his first public appearance since his year long vacation at Clockwork Island. While Thaddeus acted pleasant and humble before cameras, he had a deep rooted persona that hated the spotlight. Soon word would get out about his return and subsequent rise back to power, and he knew that opposition would follow soon after this.

[Conquer: Yo-Yo Island 1,829/2,000]

Cor Contritum

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 330 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || End; 10 || Int; 20 || Acc; 30 || Prw; 10 || Dex; 30 || Spt; 26xxxxxxx

Phinia gaped at the man as he easily just popped any real hostility she could muster up, "What the actual ********> she muttered staring at him as he seemed to be legitemately serious. The red eyed lass looked confused before she started to laugh, she chortled as she'd follow after him while he mentioned being a King previously, "Used to? What did ya do? The peon's revolt or somethin'?" she stated finally holstering her gun. This man was insane so there was no point in suspecting him of any shenanigans that would harm her, most likely. As they walked she would be pulled into a theater that she literally found no interest in, her ears folded back in agitation as she sat with him with her head leaning into her open palm. Annoyance clear on her face as the humans below continued to scream, 'Why in the hell's are we here?' she thought with a clear scowl on her face as she would only let one ear perk up when the man opened his mouth once again. She'd peer over at him and scoot away from him just a bit as he started talking like an old grandpa, "Uhhh huh." she muttered as she would cross one leg over the other, her large fluffy tail wrapped over her waist like a giant pillow. The next thing to come out of the red haired hawk guy would be a request for her name, well more like a hint that he was asking her name. Oh yeah, they never really introduced each other, she was taken on some trip for money that she had been offered. Thus far this has been superbly crazy so she just rolled with it, "Phinia. Lotta people call me Phi." she muttered not really offering much of a greeting. The next thing that happened was confusing as all hell as he would throw money off the balcony and down to the peons. She stared at him, "Seriously, what the ******** are you doing? You don't have some brain eating disease do ya?" she growled as she stood up her body shifting slightly as her tail became snow. The minkman didn't know how to feel about any of this, was she on a drug trip?

[ Yo Yo Island Takeover 2,000/2,000 ]

xx
BOSTONS STRONGEST

Cor Contritum

Raider

Taziie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image

[ Act One - Major Raid on Yo-Yo Island ]
506 / 500

INDENT"Where are you..." Heavy winds monstrously cradled the single raft. Within the violently rocking boat stood a bold or perhaps outright stupid journeymen. Droned in outdated apparel, standing perfectly straight with his head cocked back gazing skyward. Sapphire irises glistened wondrously upon being splashed by the moonlight. Powerful winds turned into devilish gales, which in turn, created epic tidal waves. "W-Wow mother nature isn't very happy tonight, huh?" Tightly he'd clutch the paddles, dropping into a firm seated position, rowing rapidly to offset the current dragging him off course. "Heave, ho, heave, ho!" In a moment's time The Lad found himself safely ashore, rather soaked but a little splash never killed anyone... now the common cold that would soon ensue was a entirely different story. "Geez. I'm always so detached without it. Dang, where are ya' my poor companion." Index finger scratched at the depths of his long, obsidian hair. *Twitch, twitch* Irritably the male's nose wiggled in disarray. "A-Achoo!" Feeling the effects already? How lame. "Guess I better go find someplace warm.. I wonder..." So, his standstill and blabbering came to a sudden end. Striding forwards looking for warmth, shelter and a old friend. Sakura petals swayed elegantly downward from the massive tree's of which they'd been birthed from. Ashura, awestruck couldn't help but grasp at one of them. Holding it carefully within his palm. "S-So..divine..!" He had somehow found his way to a seemingly peaceful island, perhaps this was where he'd left it? "Hmm.."

INDENTA nefarious breeze plucked the petal from his hand. Hair's stood on edge, no, it was merely masked by tranquility. Within this land laid the spirit of chaos! Something triggered this strange Traveler. Becoming more stern and vicious as opposed to his previously awestruck and laid back persona. "They have overstepped.." A moments pause turned into a dastardly sprint. Like a thief in the night... Well, he was exactly that. Crashing fist-first into one of Yo-Yo Island's most notable shops. Grasping at the golden trinkets and diamonds, triggering loud alarms. "Heathens have no right to materials given by the divine. They'd serve Babylon much better then thee." "B-Bruv w-what you going on about!? Cried the merchant. Ashura's left hand soared behind himself, colliding with the Shopkeepers neck, not merely knocking the man unconscious but hurling him through the crumbled wall and into YoYo Town's streets. Beli poured from his right hand's clutches. No. This would simply not do. Slowly he'd turn, facing the hole he had created, stepping through. Continuing his holy plunder. Onward he went, from building to building, breaking through the fragile store's. "...", fist came flying through the stone door's surface, fingertips excavating into the stone. Arm pulled backwards, ripping the door from the wall it had been attached to. He had found the town's storage cell... a bank in modern terms. Sapphire irises shimmered with a golden tinge. Ivory lips bloomed into a mighty smirk. "Not my companion, but perhaps a great substitute." Alarm bells rung for what seemed like eons, yet none opposed the manic man.

[ Act Two - Major Destruction on Yo-Yo Island ]
502 / 500

INDENTHead tilted sideways upon exiting the bank. "Oh? What's this.." Teasingly he mocked the Town's militia, two dozen or so men stood in arms opposing him. Curiously Ashura blinked thrice. "You'd dare oppose me?" Sighing as he'd return to normal posture. "Then so be it." Fingers tensely curled themselves into fist. As the squad of men began readying their weapons Ashura prepared himself. "D-Drop down, w-we've notified the marines you filthy pirate. "Pirate?" Powerfully Ashura's fist would strike the floor beneath him. Rumbling the very earth itself, shaking the men off their feet while also creating a fissure between him and the group of infidels. Enraged he'd charge headstrong into the men just now regaining their footing. Striking with a powerful jab, he'd fling a majority of them in various directions. They were but mere insects attempting to cage a feral lion. Psychotic laughter echoed from Ashura, entering a passionate frenzy! Fingers engraved themselves into the fissure, ripping up a chunk of earth hurling it at the town's centerpiece. Shattering the water tower of the fancy oil establishment! "H-He's a savage, Run, run get far awa-!" Powerfully Ashura struck the leader of the militia, spiraling the man forwards, through of the the local shops."Every slaughter has humble beginnings, you filthy Heathens!" He had thereafter begun hurling boulder after boulder into the sky. Colliding them with one another until Yo-Yo town had been covered in a sea of raining earth chunks. "Arrgah!!" Heavily both of his fist connected with the cracked earth below. Creating a massive, all consuming fissure that spanned outward across half the town. Pulling down homes, shops, cars and all else, into the crevice's abyss. Gasoline had soon been saturated across the remaining half of the town by means of the oil spill.

INDENT"Hmph. You've worn my patience thin. To think, I was going to leave peacefully... Heretic's have no place among the righteous." Slowly he'd take two hand-sized rocks. Standing at the place where the town once stood so proudly. Admiring his handy work before striking the two stone's together. Once, twice a third time, ah yes. That had done it. The spark created from the friction of the two rocks hastily ignited the gasoline. Flames quickly rampaged across the remaining part of Yo-Yo town, conquering all that the oil had attached itself to and then some. Buildings would erupt and homes would crumble. There Ashura would stand proudly at the epicenter of his beautiful orchestra. Between the symphony of flames and the shadowy abyss. Sapphire hues glew with a mysterious orange tinge. Ember's dancing in unison with the rampaging winds. They were lucky he hadn't his companion at his side, lest they'd be in even worse shape than they were. Mass clouds of smoke began to rise from the wildfire reaching it's full capacity. Horrifying sounds of those injured heathens cried out from the depths of the abyss. Bringing a somewhat fiendish smile to his lips. Enigmatically those eye's gazed at his slightly trembling hand. "This slumbering world must awaken."

Taziie generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 138!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:24 am
User Image

Taziie

Taziie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

INDENTSo it was and so it had been. Destruction ensued with little rebuttal. Hubris flowed from Ashura like a boundless sea. Yet could it truly be hubris if he was a chosen disciple of faith? With a slight bend of the knee's, he'd propel himself upward, over the devastation he had created. Landing with elegance unparalleled! Departing this land of Yo-Yo's, setting forth to enlighten this agnostic plane.

( Departure. )

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces