Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Mirrorball Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 260/260 | ȘΡ: 74 | Εɳd: 51 | Ðéჯ: 45 |

At least he had the sense not to argue with her. Whether he was aware of it or not she was a marine and thus in large part had the authority of the World Government behind her. Such a thing was not something to be trifled with and if how she'd treated the gang members was any indication, Latch could probably expect to be shot along side them and labeled as part of the gang in the woman's official report if he became an obstacle. "I've had the displeasure of meeting him before, and you're right on both counts. It's often easiest to destroy poorly organized groups by simply removing their leadership." Frankly after so many deaths, the capture of their leader would probably send most of the thugs running for safer destinations. Besides a lot of them didn't really even know about her so it's not like she needed to kill them. It'd be fun, but slow and not required. The ride back to base would probably be an obnoxious, no doubt filled with obscenities and sexual threats against her more sensitive areas based on their first meeting together. The man was not fond of being strong armed by a woman. That much had been made quite clear to her fairly earlier on. Note to self, find something to gag that b*****d with so you don't need to listen to him. Or just shoot him out at sea./ Obviously Vittoria knew the way to their base since she had been there previously so she took the initiative and started walking in that general direction. Hopefully they wouldn't expect such a play because it would be preferable to not wade through another couple of underling batches. "It shouldn't take too long to reach their hideout if we go this way."

Stats

Strength: 20
Speed: 46 (51)
Endurance: 51
Accuracy: 43
Intelligence: 60
Spirit: 74
Dexterity: 45
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed

Words

This post: 300
Current Total: 300
Quotes

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:22 am
User Image
Latch
Str: 40 // End: 35 // Spd: 10 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 5

Latch so her reaction to his mentioning of their leader. The man wasn't a pleasant fellow. In one of his earlier years he had tried to clear things up to the man that all that he wanted to do was listen to music. The man simply threw him out from the third floor of the building. He didn't die but man did it terrify him when he was younger. Heights weren't a problem no longer. Suddenly Vitoria took lead talking about this was the way to where he was being held. However she was just walking nonchalantly, maybe she wasn't in a hurry but he had to get there as quick as possible. If they had already sent some people after his family he would need their boss to stop them. He also wasn't a sidekick he simply followed behind someone, he was the one who usually took charge. Grabbing Vitoria from under the arms he put her on his back. Going all on fours he started to run towards their hideout. "We have no time to lose. They are probably running wild since you....killed some but if they regroup it will be harder for us to get the leader" Latch mentioned. Their hideout looked like a simple four story building that played the music that could be heard all over town. It also had a speaker system so people could make announcements all over the island. For a disorganized gang they had decent disguise of being the radio host who make the music on the island and were also the muscle. It allowed them to go around the island without people caring too much. At the entrance two guards noticed Latch and Vitoria and started to yell inside the building about getting ready. However instead of going in the building Latch decided to avoid any more confrontation. "Hold on" Latch would say to his rider before jumping to the side of the building. A crunch of rock being crushed as Latch dug his claws and feet to the wall and started to climb the building. Some of the guards down on the ground started to shoot at them but Latch simply ignored them. Climbing to the third floor and reaching the window of where their boss normally stayed he punched the window and said to Vitoria once again. "Hurry and get him" It would take a while for a Latch to fit himself through the window. The boss man had heard the warning and had been on his way to clearing out his safe before making a gateway.
(1,875/1,875 Take Over Mirrorball)

Words in post: [430] Current total: [2052] Belli: [20,000] Health: [132]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

Suddenly finding herself scooped up and riding upon Latch's back left her with a displeased grimace on her face, not that he could see it. She evidently did not like to be moved. Still if he wanted to run and carry her it didn't bother her too much. Such a thing would let her rest and recover some energy for what was surely the fight ahead. To hold on she simply wrapped her legs around his abdomen and held on tightly to his shoulders. "You know normally a man has put up several expensive dates before I'll ride him. You're such an impertinent male but I suppose I'll forgive you since it seems like this whole ordeal matters greatly to you." Her tone indicated that she was mostly joking but was perhaps somewhat annoyed with how their current travel arrangement had been handled. Perhaps she would have been less angry if he'd simply asked her to be expeditious about moving to the leader's hideout.

Speaking of that place they'd soon arrive and cause quite the stir for the guards out front. Backup was called for straight away but instead of crashing the front door it seemed as if Latch was intent on scaling the outside of the building. At being told to hold on she hugged his body tighter, pressing against his back so as to reduce the drag caused by her relatively tiny body. Unfortunately this meant that she was unable to shoot back at the reinforcements on the ground who began to fire of rounds at the pair of do gooders. However they had all apparently attended the storm trooper goon academy as their aim was just simply terrible. It really didn't take much prompting from Latch for Vittoria to scramble off his back and through the window. After all who could blame the human looking woman for wanting to get the ******** off the outside of a building. As she climbed through the broken window Vittoria swiftly drew her gun and pointed it at their target. "Going somewhere Marcus?" she asked tauntingly. "I'm going to ask you very politely and only once to put the money down, put your hands up, and come back to Marine Headquarters with me very quietly."

Stats

Accuracy: 43
Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 374
Current Total: 674
Quotes

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:01 pm
Naomi Tenkou
User Image
Latch

Latch heard that rather lewd joke that made a soft blush appear on his cheeks. That...he hadn't expected that sort of response he knew the woman was a little forward about her jokes however he didn't expect that forward. "I apologize. Am in a hurry sorry....I'll make it up to you" Latch knew that the woman may have not liked being out on his back but lucky for her his jacket worked like a saddle and would cushion her thighs from his rough scales. Besides making a promise to make it up to her he didn't really know what to do besides continuing to run like he did. Even with the horrible aims the guards had a still target wasn't so hard to miss. Latch could hear the bullets whizzing by his tail and legs so he quickly forced him inside the window. It was a funny sight as he squeezed in having to break the walls around the window to just roll in.

Marcus grimaced as he dropped the money however instead he pulled out his gun to fire some shots at her. However before he could get any bullets off the sound of someone spitting and a rock flying at unbelievable momentum would hit him in the head making him fall down unconscious.

Latch wiped his mouth as he had to sort of crotch in the room as his head would hit the roof if he tried to stand up. "You a marine?...should we tell the people of the town about him?" Latch asked this may turn bad for him if she found out he was a mercenary. Walking over to Marcus' desk he would search through it before finding a transponder snail. What should they do now. Tell the townspeople there would be some chaos in the street but leaving them clueless would mean they were vulnerable to attacks Marcus' gangs protected them from. Latch knew what to do...or maybe he was just letting the adrenaline of being shot at cloud his mind. Picking up the transponder snail a voice would be heard in every snail in the island. "Hello...everyone. Name is Latch and I have some news to say. Marcus the radio host has been running a gang that would kidnap tourists and sale them away. Every so called employee had been part of his gang. He has been taken down but there is a threat to the island from pirate attacks...and I know it is my fault for that....so taking responsibility I PROMISE I WILL PROTECT THIS ISLAND AS LATCH THE PROTECTOR OF EAST BLUE" Latch would say loudly before cutting the call. Panting he realized what he had done...but he realized a new goal. If he water his parent say to live a happy life then he would need to protect not only them but all of East Blue.
(1,875/1,875 Take Over Mirrorball)

Words in post: [483] Current total: [2535] Belli: [20,000] Health: [132]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

Despite having asked Marcus to come quietly things never seemed to go as one planned. As he turned around from the safe she caught a glimpse of light shinning off metal and began to squeeze the trigger of her gun while ceasing her breathing. With the sight line on the pistol lined up with his heart it'd be a clean shot right through his chest cavity and into the safe behind him. However her finger stopped at just a fraction before the necessary tension was met as her mismatched eyes picked up on the rock soaring at the man's head. The hit was clean, causing the gang leader to drop like, well like a rock. "That's right, and I was working undercover to gain information on their organization" she said while walking over to unconscious man's body. Kneeling down next to it she reached out with two fingers to check his pulse. He's still alive after all, guess I get to have some fun on the way back to base then she chuckled internally. "He'll live it seems, and you can if you want to...." she said flatly without any real interest. Not caring about being gentle, Vittoria flipped her catch onto his stomach and then proceeded to cuff him so that when he woke up he'd have a hard time going anywhere. During that process was when Latch sort of wandered his way into making his declaration about the events which had just unfolded. Fortunately he didn't mention her name so few people would even remember that she was ever on the island.

"That's quite a promise gator man, you sure you can keep it" she teased knowing full well that he probably couldn't. The blues were filled with lots of powerful people who wouldn't be deterred by a crocodile man. Herself for example. Down the road they might very well become enemies and Vittoria wouldn't hesitate to kill Latch. He'd have to become a lot stronger if he wanted to protect all of East Blue let alone this one island. Leaving those thoughts aside for now, Vittoria began to rummage through Marcus' things to see what kind of records he kept and for anything she could take as "evidence." Of note she found a log book of their profits, some local contact info, and a coded book of buyers. She'd have to decode it later but it could serve her as a list of potential clients down the road. Without saying much of anything she shuffled the items into her pack before glancing back to Latch. "You know you did a pretty good job, might make for a half decent marine if you wanted to. Got a lot of animal people for you to be social with if that's your kind of thing." At this point she'd probably only stick around for a few minutes longer to chat before dragging Marcus back to her ship.

Stats

Accuracy: 43 (53)
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] Pistol: +10 accuracy while equipped.

Words

This post: 487
Current Total: 1161
Quotes

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
Latch

The woman was working undercover for information? Hm that did not seem accurate or completely truthful. The gangs will powerful because theirs numbers were quite unorganized, they just lost to two people who bomb rushed their boss. There was rings on the snail probably them asking what they should do about the townsfolk who were attacking them. Still he had no reason to distrust the woman who had helped him take down the gang leader. She had also helped him realize a goal he could try to get to help his family. If he took control over most of the islands in the East Blue then he would be able to know when danger was approaching and be able to protect his family along side the sea he was born in. However with his new goal had come some negative thoughts. That Vittoria also seem to bring up. Teasing him about his ability to protect the blues he looked down at the ground. "I have realized there was a possibility of me being beaten...or worse killed but...I should still try my best to protect those I care about" All things considered Vittoria would be able to see that even though Latch was a crocodile he wa actually a sweetheart when it came towards people. Caring for others more than she seemed to do. It was funny that the one who had the ability to make ice cream wasn't as sweet as the large crocodile. Don't judge a book by its cover. When she mentioned him not being a bad marine he couldn't help but blush even more he wasn't used to getting compliments. "Never cared much for finding more of my kind. I kind of see humans as my race seeing how I was raised by them and grew around them." Honestly he didn't know too much about his own culture. Suddenly Latch would slam his fist in his hand. "Oh right. I did say I would make it up to you for forcing you on me and carrying you around. How should I correct my errors madam?" Latch gave a warm smile to Vittoria before adding. "Anything at all...I'll try my best to do it" Suddenly the snail started to ring picking it up. Latch heard a man's voice saying how they had almost reached the home of the parents of the crocodile. Latch eyes widen as he realized he had to head off in a hurry or else his parents were going to deal with something they didn't have to. Something he had caused them to go through just because he wanted to listen to some music in this island. Jumping out from the window without saying anything else to Vittoria he rushed off in a hurry to his boat to head back home.
((EXIT))

Words in post: [438] Current total: [3038] Belli: [20,000] Health: [132]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

At least he'd considered the possibility of dying though she wondered to what extent he had. Did Latch really understand that it might be an ugly thing? Or something that wasn't quiet? Or even that he might be treated as no different than an insect? The idea of protecting someone you care about when you lacked power was a silly notion. Hence why Vittoria cared little for anyone or anything, only her eventual rise to a position of authority and prestige. "I doubt there's much that you could do for me Latch, but if it's any consolation I'll see to it that justice is done with Marcus here. Thanks to his record keeping it should be pretty open and shut about what kind of crimes he's been involved with." His sudden departure left her with a grimace but whatever urgency was involved in the man's life probably meant that she would be forgotten from his mind. Something that was good for her at least. The fewer people who remembered her presence here the better, it'd make it less likely that her version of events could ever be questioned. Which was good because this wasn't an undercover operation and at this point she was just conducting cleanup. Bending down once more Vittoria would hoist Marcus up onto her tiny shoulder and carrying the almost trophy like prize out of the radio station. Fortunately his goons were afraid of their boss and therefore afraid of anyone that could take him down. As such the nefarious marine was able to simply walk right out the front door and back to the docks.

Back on her boat she sailed someways out away from Mirrorball Island before Marcus started to wake. "Oh are you finally waking up Marcus?" The man groaned as the handcuffs clinked loudly from an attempt to reach up a hand to his temple. "Trinity? What the ******** is going on?" A smirk crept across her face as she looked at the man, "Oh not much I just wanted to see you the look on your face when you realize that you should have been more respectful to me." His face soon grew with displeasure as he realized what she was intending to do. The fact was he wasn't worth any money as a catch, and his enterprise was probably in shambles now so he couldn't even pay her off either meant that she had no use for him. So obviously she meant to simply dispose of him and clean up that loose end. "I hope you rot slut" he defiantly replied. "Hmm wrong answer I'm afraid." With a quick drawing from it holster a pistol was shoved in Marcus' face before a bullet ended his life just like many of his mens' lives before him. After retrieving her handcuffs from the corpse she simply tossed it overboard for the gulls. With that business taken care off she returned to HQ.

Stats

Accuracy: 43 (53)
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] Pistol: +10 accuracy while equipped.

Words

This post: 489
Current Total: 1650
Quotes

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:56 am
User Image

"Dun' worry luv'. I'm ah' docta' after all~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: We live, baby.

For love, that I have lost. To have lost love is to not have known love to lose love but love isn't lost unless you truly lose, what is lost. Insanity. Noun. The state of being seriously mentally ill. Madness. A quaint, wet splash slouched the dock as he stepped from beneath the sullen waves of cold and moist. Eyes just as dank as a morning after stumble that dripped with a sudden animosity. Hunger. Food. He, it. Six. . SIX. . SIX was hungry. "Ello' ello', poppy c**k bursting from the seams. What does that mean~" A voice sung as blonde hair dripped quietly as he alone stood. A word not said to anyone, but he himself. As he was of course all the feedback he needed. Genius only understood genius and he could only understand himself. Eyes going from left to right to left once more - what was in store for these people oh so feeble. A tale so tall that you'd have to stand ever so high to see the transition from one end to the other. Sshh. . .He was scoping out his prey.

So many bystanders. So many meals. The possibilities were endless. "From one end to another, who can I tear asunder~?" He wondered. Brimming with excitement, a literal lick of the lips spanned under the wet mask. The morsels, the snacks, he didn't know just which to go after first! Oh, but his target was found! The best kind, too. A maiden looking so helpless - dark onyx locks, a beautiful face. A lovely figure. She looked like shrimp on the barbie. Slithering up like the snake he is was SIX, arrival dismissed by quaking air and soft wet steps. She'd turn, there he was. Eyeing her from above with a gaze that said it all. My dear, you looked absolutely scrumptious~ "Ello' Ello', aren't you just the cutest little pocke't~" In a course, lilac voice. He stood tall, slim, but looking no different than your average bloak on the street. "Mmm, you're not from around here, are ya'? Lookin' for a good time sweety?" She'd fire back, eyeing him up and down. Of course, the predator knew no game. Only malice. "Aye, lil' cake. I've traveled a long ways away from home. You could say. . I'm absolutely famished. . and you look. . delicious~" Oh in so many ways than one.

She mistook him for a gentlemen. He took her for the fool. As it should be, wouldn't you say? "Well I know a spot not too far from here. How's bout we get us a bite to eat?" A coy smirk, a little show of the shoulder. Curves that'd make you crash if you didn't watch yourself. "Ayeeee. . I'm smooth, honeybun~ Why not bring yourself to a more quaint lil' spot." Eyes motioned to a hotel not too far away; mask lifting momentarily to show an elongated tongue slithering from one side of his maw to the other. Dripping, dropping, saliva - it fell as she watched in slight disgust. While she took him for a dog she'd never know what truly was. A monster; the cat was out the sack~ "Betta' yet luv', let's take it to this here alley way~ I got the dough, long as you got the meat. . By the way. ." Grabbing her softly by the neck, he'd purr as digits lined her face. Fear only turned him on more. ". . No isn't really an answer anymore~"

You don't tempt a beast and sing farewell. No, that's just not how this game is played. And after a few minutes of engorging, then nourishing himself, out SIX with wiping his mouth. The woman nowhere to be seen, but a bloodied mess left in that alley. BEEELLCCCHH! "Em. . Excuse me~" Hardy and filling, yet it lacked something. Thrill. Chase. There had to be more to it than this. Humans couldn't really be so easy, could they?

motherglare

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image

HєαƖтн Ƥσιηтѕ: 150
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bright amber eyes were wide as she would come back upon the large island with the many dancers, though at the time it was pure daylight so there were no shenanigans this time around. Music still played softly through the streets which made her seem more on the cheery side despite the lack of masses of bodies that lined it dancing in the evening. Ears swiveled left and right for the sounds as she would practically skip along to the music, bright eyed and bushy tailed despite lacking a tail she'd look fairly keen on making her way around. Lots of beli to spend thanks to fishing in the ocean, though as she thought about it she sure was hungry, though nothing was currently appealing to her tastes. The liquor she ingested a good while ago had already worn off and had awoken her to the need for real sustenance. Easily stopping when she smelled something extremely sweet and fried she'd look immediately engrossed in the sight of a funnel cake topped with strawberries and whipped cream. Mouth watering at the sight she'd easily get herself one and practically get it for free due to her outrageous need to be the most noticeable thing on the docks. Drawing in several more couples behind her at her sheer enjoyment of the food, the man made her shoo when he became booked rather quickly. She'd wave as she would munch on the delicious morsel, eyes sparkling wide as she would continue her walk through the town at a casual stroll. Ai would only be stopped when she smelled blood, a lot of it. Eyes squinting in question as she would follow the trail while still managing to eat, her nose leading her towards a man that made her stop and stare up at him. Raising a brow at him she'd sniff him without any thought of any rudeness before taking a bite of her food again, "You smell like blood." was her simply statement, it was a fact to her and she didn't question it but it became clear to her that something was surely up as she stared at him, still munching on her food. No judgemental looks just sheer curiosity of why a big tall guy smelled like he just butchered a cow in the middle of the day, normally such things were also done a good ways away from here. Maybe he just finished ordering steak? Wait he had no bags in hand...she couldn't come up with a plausible good reason for him to smell like that.

Words: 428

• Strength: 50 ( +20 Anti-Devil ) ( +10 Brawler )
  • Endurance: 35 ( +10 Minkman ) ( +10 Brawler )
  • Speed: 35 ( +10 Minkman )
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Accuracy: 10
  • Spirit: 20
  • Dexterity: 15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            It was something he couldn't get over - the ease of it all. Eyes sullen with angst, heaving then ho. A simple subtle sigh escaped as he stood there among these brilliant dazzling lights. This was just the kind of town he needed to shroud himself in. No one would no if he was or wasn't there. No one could stop him from going on an all out massacre if he so pleased. Within, deep, it brewed. A growing taint to eat more. Wreck more. Love so much more. The Doctor was in and he was still very much so hungry. "Eat. . Eat. . Eat. ." A dark voice said inside himself, but as he settled himself the sudden feel of another almost tore him from the depth of himself. He'd engorged so hard that he hadn't even noticed her existence until after several seconds of standing there and even then, did it take him some time to process it. Blinking several times in succession, SIX's eyes narrowed for only a moment, coy in expression but daunting in feel. She'd spoken. . Yes, she'd said something. . . Something about blood. Could she smell the musk of death on his form? "Then clearly, this one isn't human." Turning wholly towards the girl, he'd give a sweet grin beneath his mask, waving a free hand. Explain. He had to explain.

"Sorreh' luv, I' recently gut' owt' a heavy operation. I'm a docta' afta' all."
                                                            Coo'ed with solace and brazen course chill. Charismatically he leaned down, giving a palm to the little cub. The ears and feral features gave her away - she was some kind of animal. "Well, ain' ya' the cutest' lil' pocke't. Did ya' get los' luv' or ar' ya' native roun' her'?" His speech was different. Much more so than the natives of this island and a given to his very lax behavior. Even his stance matched the tone, relaxed as the hand laid out for the little lady to shake. Though she might not know it, he was sizing her up from head to toe in. Which pieces went where. What held the most meat? Her chest looked ample. Her thighs filled. Yes, this one was much more delicious looking than the last. All it'd take was one little incision. . Oh dear, the thought itself brought him to ecstasy, but no. No. No no no. Not yet. . He'd warm her up first and then. . Eat.

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image

Ai's cheeks were filled with the sweetness of strawberries and milk with the subtle taste of a crunchy pastry mixed between. Still munching as she stared up at the man waiting for a response of some sort that would sate her clear and clean curiosity, ears twitched a second time as she would feel a chill of unease roll through her. Senses kept slamming that warning bell in her head, but of course she lived to ignore that, danger always meant some form of adventure, whether it would be a good or bad ending was questionable. The man was lanky, underneath the layer of blood she could smell fish, then something metallic and after that the bitter smell of some form of herbs that hardly lingered on him. Something she couldn't really put his scent to properly in all cases, he didn't smell of people he smelled of sea water and something else that she had yet to take a whiff of before. Sniffing again while keeping her amber eyes trained on his she would look to identify whatever else that smell was, it wasn't something she'd encountered at home before, but her senses gave her the image of scales, but not fish scales. When the man finally spoke she would end up pausing mid bite, eyes wide and blank as she was literally processing every word he said to understand what he was saying. His dialect was so strong she had trouble converting the words immediately into the language she did know. With the hand offered out to her she'd tilt her head as she failed to hear an introduction from him, handshakes only came with an introduction...right? Hands full with a plate and a fork with some of her delicious treat on it she wouldn't have been able to really shake his hand regardless, "Doctor. Doctor who?" he questioned seeing as she took this as some form of introduction from him seeing as he wanted to greet her with the normal human's handshake.

A pat on her head made her ears swivel back briefly before she'd look more confused, people seemed to have an attachment to petting her head, not that she minded, maybe it was some form of conditioned reflex for humans. Wouldn't be surprising, she had a bad habit of jumping on other canines and scratching their bellies when she had the option too. Compliments tossed her way as he would then ask about her status of living she'd blink and take a moment to process his words again, "I'm adorable. I was here before a few days ago, I was meeting friends in another village and came back here briefly to pick something I lost up." she'd state with a wide extremely fang filled smile, "If your a doctor who just got out of an operation, where is your clinic? I'm very sure there are none near the docks here. I don't smell any at all I should say." innocent unsuspecting questions with no clear intent of detecting subterfuge, it was literally her just asking for the sake of asking. Whether he lied or not she didn't really give a damn, it was his business after all, he could be a back alley and it wouldn't really change much other then the fact that he did something to someone. Finishing munching on her treat she'd easily feel him looking her over, immediate response was he was looking for some fun, she wasn't currently in the need to sate her libido...yet...due to a certain red heads smell of chain smoker and lack of bathing which was still a large turn off to her. Ai would let him look, he couldn't get her anywhere she didn't want to go so she didn't care what he looked at. Amber eyes would stare at him with out the slightest amount of judgement, no signs of hostility or anything bad, just clear cut innocent curiosity. Just like the canine she was.

Words: 661

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Her eyes spoke for themselves and it wasn't a language he was foreign too. She was. . looking him over. Analyzing him as he did her, but with far less evil than it was intended. How exactly to go about cracking this egg? Unlike the woman from earlier, it wasn't like she was offering herself up on a silver platter. No, this one seemed more reserved, yet. . childish. Being an animal, he could surmise right off the bat that she had her wits about her - but even still, this was a game. A game he'd played many, many times over. How exactly he'd win it, was currently up for discussion. She'd question and he'd nod in response a single time, raising a finger up as eyes closed warmly. "You kan' cawl' me docta' SIX, luv'. I prefer docta' as wel'." He'd remark. The name the underworld knew - the name of a man who'd bathed himself in blood and still, the name of a simple friend to this young lady. Where to go and what to do; this wait was going to be a long one. And inwardly he'd have to get rid of this smell off him. It wouldn't take much for anyone else to discern the scent of iron and red off of him and that couldn't be explained the same way to all.

Especially, the authorities.

But this one was inquisitive. Quick and quirky. Dare he say. . Smarter than what he was prepared for, but if chess was their choice of play then his rook was making its first pace around the board. One turn at a time. "Wel', I to'ok a trek doun' heer' to relax. It's a bit' deepuh' in the city." Remarking while letting an arm hang off his figure, eyes glistening lightly in the lit evening atmosphere. She'd said something about missing an item - it was time to find out what that was. "Yuv' los' sommin'? Gawt' any idea' wher' it cud' b'?" His time was long. . and this girl, she was intriguing him more and more. Maybe eating her wasn't the best choice. The more he learned, the more he saw the value she held. She could be a blood hound for him. Or even, a way to bring in more suitable meals. But first, he had to tame and that was a process that took time. But you see, that's exactly what the good doctor had. All the time in the world.

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

Ears twitched again as she would listen to the man talking, eyes questioning as he would seem to be on the more guarded side himself. She was no specialist, but she was highly used to hunting by herself, the strong blunt claws on her fingers easily proved that she had been a fighter since she was little by the hardness of them. He was seemingly self assured and seemed to be on the more lax side, but the stiffness in his shoulders stated he was normally on guard, not the hunted way, but in case something unexpected happened. Not like prey, like the hunter who was expecting something to take his kill, something she recognized in herself numerous times when she had to share food with her brothers. Breathing in as she tried to scent anything else off about him, but finding absolutely nothing she'd be considerably curious as to why he had just a posture in the first place. Do fishman compete for food often? She wouldn't know and she didn't have the real option of asking if that was the case, he already stated he was a doctor so he couldn't be the type to protect his patient from other doctors or something...right? When the man moved her eyes would easily follow the fluidity of the motion, a finger raised and his eyes closed, signs of trust that he won't get attacked. So definitely a predator, maybe an apex? Or maybe he was just an omnivore who had little to worry about in terms of food chain. Maybe like Brody, Nima and Mirin, a non-threat to her. The warning bell kept dinging in her head though, she'd hear his name through the translation of his words before she would offer her own warm smile, "Ai Zhen, I hail from a phantom island." she'd state with a simply nod and partial dip of her body to offer some form of greeting seeing as her hands were still full. She'd immediately take interest in his name though, "SIX, is there a five?" she questioned tilting her head to the side. It was an interesting name to say the least, it was also easy to remember thankfully which made it ten times easy on her to match the scent to the name. Though she was curious if he normally smelled like blood or if that was just a thing that only happened on occasion.

As the conversation carried on he would explain why there was no clinic near by and she would slowly nod, she didn't know the processes of human doctors really, so maybe it was normal for one to walk around after an operation. Finishing her food by licking the fork clean and proceeding to crumble up the remains before tossing them in the trashes that lined the area she'd look back to the man, "It won't be relaxing for long, people dance here at night. It gets really crowded really quickly. Makes it easy for me to navigate through personally, but it might not be so relaxing." she'd state with an impish smile on her face, "Not unless you can dance just as well." an implication that he couldn't because she felt a bit on the feisty side because she oh so enjoyed seeing others dance. Nothing could beat her rhythm in her mind, but it was a small little jab towards the man at best nothing insulting outwardly, a childish way to say he wasn't light on his feet. Once again the tone shifted to mentions of her lost item, she'd put her arms before her back and entwine her fingers, "It's a really long braided rope with hoops on the end. I usually attach it to the back of my skirt, but I think someone nicked it in the bar after I played with a few males." she'd look innocent when saying 'played' but the term was far dirtier then implied, "I think a woman took it, wouldn't be the first time it happened, last I had it was definitely in XXX bar." she'd state tapping her chin, "Do you want to help me look for it doctor?" she questioned with a smile on her face, as pleasant as ever she'd assume that all he wanted to do was help, just like most people. Though that warning bell still wouldn't stop ringing in her head, must be broken...maybe.

Words: 732

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Her next series of quizzical responses brought an eye raised upward to the honey blonde. Expression tilting from one to the next in a flow of both confused and intrigued. This pup was doing more than just analyzing - she was breaking down his very reason for being here. That look was one that said it all. . but even still, that wasn't enough to shake his resolve. Whimsical or not, he'd admit it to himself but never out loud; she too was a hunter with similar prowess. On some level it annoyed him but because he'd given up the initial search for food in her, it didn't even matter in the long run. What did matter was figuring out how exactly to sway her to his side. . for good. He needed something big enough to show her he was an Alpha Male worth following. The ideal wasn't far fetched - most packs had one male they made sure to sprint after. She didn't have one. . so he had to become it. "But how?" A conundrum he wasn't used to having, the good doctor released a sigh before paying heavy mind to what she'd already said. A lost item, rope with a hoop ending. Playing with males? Of course, it wasn't like he expected her to be an angel, but multiple? W-Well. .

An XXX bar? Is that what she was into?

But then came the final snag to the chain - she'd asked if he'd liked to come help her. While he wasn't against this per say, she was still only one girl. He could find another as suitable. . right? This Phantom Island she'd spoken of had to have other little wolf cubs like her. He could use that to his advantage. But. . "Fiv'? Prolly' luv - dun' meen' I kno' em." His first retort, placing both hands in his pockets before turning his head to a far off crowd. This was beginning to become more of a trial than an easy going meal. Patting her on the head warmly, he'd wave a free hand. "Alrigh'. Lead awa'." Which way down the rabbit hole would the duo go. Who knows.

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 am
User Image

Ai would be more then appreciative as the male seemed to seamlessly go along with just how whimsical the wolf girl was, the change in his pupils at the mentions of playing with men and being at an XXX bar were amusing to her. He probably didn't expect her to be wild, honestly she knew she probably didn't look like the loose sort, but she tended to be when it came to great parties and food. The company was usual not up to par for her taste, then again she couldn't name many men that had the stamina she had when it came to playing around. After all, how many humans could match up to a minkman who was raised to live off her ability to chase prey to the ends of the earth? Amber eyes would widen when the man mentioned that there probably was a five but he didn't know him, "Hmmm, is six your lucky number?" she wondered idly as she would look fairly curious about the origins and reasons for his choice of name. Then again someone else could have named him this and she wouldn't have known any better, she thought maybe it was something only human's tended to do. With the announcement of 'lead the way' she'd easily nod and move past him, walking on the pads of her feet almost tip toeing as she'd attempt to gain height over some of the others, eyes wandering with ease as she would seek out similarities in her surroundings. Ears twitched left and right as she would be picking up sound, occasionally her head turned with a twitch as if to briefly investigate, just like an animal did when it was hunting. They'd travel under a bright arch with decorative red lights and soon find themselves amongst many women and men. The smell of liquor was heavy in the air along with a lot of different fragrances and musks that the wolf child knew well, "It should be around here, it's a big bright sign with a fox face. All golden looking." she'd state peering upwards towards the many highlighted signs. The place she was looking for was a strip club, very dark and under lit but had many many female minkman working within it's confines, as well as a few animals since some humans were into that. She'd turn around to look at Six, "I never asked, are you a native here?" she questioned looking curious her eyes still glancing from side to side to keep her surroundings in check.

Words: 425

Dcme

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers