Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Shimotsuki Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ah!" The chameleon look semi startled at the appearance of another. While waiting, he had begun to daydream and completely lost sight of his surroundings. It was a good thing that this fellow wasn't some crazy man who just attacked all he came across. If anything, he seemed to be quite the opposite of what some of the townsfolk had been hinting at. "You must be the unnamed man who destroyed this place." The little lizard placed his right palm against the rubble he was perched on and lifted himself up into a standing position. Even while at his full height, the tiny chameleon did not gain much of a position over the man before him. Standing at a full eight inches, Cameron would place his hand upon his hips and look straight at the man who caused all this destruction. "I'm a Marine who came responding to the call of very frightened individuals." He looked the guy up and down, trying to determine his level of power. Truly, no matter how strong this guy was, there was always one thing that was certain; he was stronger than Cameron. Being a scientist, the little lizard always felt that his expertise was the use of his brain. Thus, the tiny chameleon never felt it necessary to built up his body strength. If anything, he would just invent something to make himself win any battle he had to partake in. Unfortunately, the time for inventing things was not something he had. For the moment, he had to use his smarts in order to get out of a losing situation. Perhaps.. the Ben approach would work. "Would you mind coming with me? I don't really want to have to fight you or cause any more trouble for these people." Cameron would take a look around the village. The destruction was something that would have to be fixed at some point. A part of him felt as if he should be helping them rebuild before he took in this pirate. However, the smarter side of the chameleon knew that even if he rebuilt the place, it would just be destroyed again should someone like this man roam free.

"I actually have a proposition for you. I promise it's a really good one, but I'll only let you in if you come with me." This was one way to get him to at least listen, but only if the man chose to. Cameron could just tell him what he had on his mind here and now, but there were too many people around. The little lizard himself was way too unique for someone not to pay attention to, so he knew there would be prying eyes. Truth be told, the plan would be revealed once the two hit sea.. if they ever did.

Current Tantrum :: 468
Overall Dilemma :: 854

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
75 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
[Power: 120][Speed: 060][Endurance: 015][Accuracy: 000][Intelligence: 000]
[Health: 203/203][Spirit: 50/50][Dexterity: 30]

The chameleon seemed to have been in a bit of a daze for a moment. However he had quickly explained the reason he had come. This chameleon was a marine, and he pretty much came here to arrest him more than likely. The unnamed man listened to the chameleon however, he didn't really want to fight with a tiny lizard but if he had to he would. It seemed the lizard had a bit of a different idea in mind. He did not seem to be trying to arrest him but make some sort of deal with him. Thinking about it for a moment the man would nod. "Yes, I am the unnamed man who destroyed this place, and a proposition sounds interesting, I may have a counter proposition myself. However I will only go if you're going to come back and help rebuild the village.This is my territory now, and these are my people so I'd like them to get the help they may need." The unnamed man explained to the chameleon. The white haired child next to him looked a little bit surprised, but at the same time not. She was aware this guy was weird and brushed it off for the most part. "Iria go inform Aria that I am leaving and you two are to continue practicing until I return." Iria nodded and then began to make her way away. The unnamed man would hold his hand out for the lizard to walk onto it. "Shall we go?" He asked, ready to leave and see what this chameleon had to say..

Aria and Iria AyatokixxxxxxxxxxxxxxSuzaya Sukuro
User ImageUser Image

Pirate Log
Solo Word Count This Post: // Total Solo Word Count: // Solo EXP Gain Total:
Interaction Word Count: 265 // Total Interaction Word Count: 760 // Interaction EXP Gain: 7000

Vemix

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Acuroi generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 48!

Acuroi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ah!" Again, he jumped out of his daze-like trance. Yes, he had thought about repairing this place. The little lizard actually thought that this pirate was a lot nicer than he would seem. Thinking about it now, it always seemed like these pirates were a lot nicer than the other marines made them out to be. All in all, the meanest person he had ever come across was Cassius, who was a marine. The tiny chameleon shook his head. Perhaps he was on the wrong side after? After a pause, he would shake his head once more, almost completely forgetting that he actually had company at the moment. What he definitely needed to remember was that he already had plans and it was actually about to be enacted in just a few moment. Yet, there was something else he had to do before he ventured off in hopes to start his grand scheme.

"Actually, I can do that now." The little lizard would jump off the piece of rubble he was standing on and land upon the bare ground. Looking around for about the millionth time, he would take in the amount of destruction the man had actually done. With his miniature form, Cameron actually could not view too much of the damage. With this in mind, he would actually motion for the unnamed gladiator to follow him around for a bit. "Come on." The little lizard was already off, but with his tiny steps it would not be too hard to keep a close distance. The first building he would check out would be the bar that the two were currently in front of. It looked utterly and completely destroyed, but the barkeep seemed desperate to fix the place. Rubble lay everywhere, but there was also splintered pieces of wood and metal just strewn about. In her hands was a broken counter top. It looked as if she was just trying to find out where it belonged. Was it the bar's counter or could it have been from another building entirely? The little lizard would jump up on the highest pile of debris and push two of his fingers to his mouth. A loud whistle would then sound out from his lips and grab the attention of a bunch of wanders. "This lady needs help!" He yelled out to the first group he saw respond to his actions. "You! Grab that and bring it.." His right hand pointed down towards a surprisingly unbroken bar stool. The chameleon's still extended arm would then drag itself through the air and point to a rather empty spot. "..right over there!" Cameron watched as this guy did as he was told. Once the task was complete, the man looked to the chameleon for further instructions. Cameron's eyes actually darted around a bit before realizing he actually had no plan. He was just a lizard whom just got smart enough to live with the bigger animals. Truth be told, he knew nothing about building or rebuilding. All he had were visions. Visions of what he thought could be made. His new and improved intellect was something he had not even ventured through himself, yet here he was trying to come off as someone who knew more than those around him. Was this where it all fell apart? Nope. "Barkeep! I've got a new course of action. Stop trying to rebuild what you lost. Instead, build a new place that will rise further than the last! I'm sure your last place had a bunch of things you wished you could change. Here is your opportunity to do just that! If you wanted a window somewhere there wasn't one? Now, there can be!" The tiny chameleon looked around once more, as if to peer at the destruction not for himself, but for those around him. Everyone! Take a look at the building bricks around you! These are not your only tools! I, Cameron E. Leon, am here to guide you along the path towards a newer and better village!" He chuckled a bit, because he sounded like one of two things. He was either crazy or really full of himself. Some of these villages probably thought he was both, but he would continue onward. "To be honest, why would you guys stop at rebuilding the village? Turn this into Shimotsuki City!" He smiling gaze moved over the surrounding area once more, but this time it did not stop on a pile of rubble. This time, it would halt its advance upon the man who started this mess. The unnamed gladiator who destroyed this very place. Hopping from one pile of destruction to the next, Cameron would get himself close enough to the man so he would not have to yell. "You help too. You won't get anything besides brownie points, but it would make the people enjoy you more if they saw you getting your own hands dirty." The little lizard did need more hands, even if he did feel like it was he who should be doing some heavy lifting. Nevertheless, his small form forbid him from doing anything too strenuous, so he would just have to sit above them all and be the conductor for this train of repair.

"After we are done with this building, what buildings would you like repaired first? I think we should start with the more important places, but I do not know where those are. Since you happened to be here during the village's downfall, you should know where they are right?" The little lizard was of course talking to the man who actually destroyed the village himself. There was no way he would not know what buildings he took out unless he somehow did it from afar. While Cameron's time in this New World was limited, he did not see someone with that amount of power and range yet. Even Dekura, who was a Yonkou, would only display his strength in short bursts at a short range. "Was there like a town hall or something? A place to eat? What is that building called that sends and receives mail?" The little lizard would enter his thinking phase. His right hand went to his chin as it always did and the chameleon began to ponder just how to fix up this village. Cameron did not intend on fixing the entire village, but just enough to get them rolling and be at a better point then they were now. If all the essentials were fixed, than he would not have to worry about the place being thrust into poverty or even just outright dying off. If anything, they might need an armory so that the next time someone comes along the people of this village can actually defend themselves. "They probably need their houses back too. It would be very unfortunate if they had all the things they needed besides a warm place to sleep at night. That may even be cruel to the point where they would rather move to a new village. That would make this one bare and leave too little people to continue the reconstruction. That would be too cruel. Too cruel indeed." Cameron's hand left his chin as his gaze shifted upward once more. He looked to the unnamed gladiator once more before returning back to the high pile of rubble he was on not too long ago. It was from this perch that he would direct people around for a bit. Once again, he would gather the attention of all those around him. "Let us make this reconstruction easier on ourselves! Do not go build with what you have near your place! Instead, pile everything up together and pool your resources! This village should be acting like a family in times like these! Come together and create a better place for you all to live in!" His left arm would extend and allow his next point to direct people towards an empty space. "Place all the stone bricks and general path lining over here!" Moving his arm just a tad to the right, he would continue. "Any unusable wood should go there. If you can not immediately figure out its purpose, just leave it in a pile where it looks to fit best. Even these inanimate objects need a family to stay with." Another chuckle, even if nobody else would laugh with him. Most of the people around would begrudgingly listen to the lizard only because they did not know what else to do. There were others that were happy someone was taking control of the situation, but most were confused as to how and why it was a tiny talking lizard. At least this one had a name. "Again, let us help each other!" Cameron's right arm extended this time, but not to point at an empty space, but rather to call attention to someone trying to build up a random building down the road. "You there! Stop building that and come help this young lady rebuilt her home." The little lizard was not sure if the barkeep's home was intertwined with her workplace, but the words would help motivate the young lad anyway.

It was at this point that Cameron had himself a small realization. He had caught that young boy by luck. Had the chameleon taken just a couple more seconds to peer in that direction, the kid would have eluded him entirely. What did that mean? it meant that the little lizard needed a way to be able to see around corners and come into contact not with just the people around this bar, but the people all over the village. He needed someone tall enough to where Cameron would be able to see over majority of the rubble piles, but also intimidating enough that would motivate people without having to actually resort to violence. Once again, the little lizard would take in his surroundings. There were not many people who fit the description he was looking for. If anything, everyone around here seemed either too friendly or already too scared. He could not blame them, as most did just lose majority of their lives in a matter of minutes. "Ah!" It hit him. The tiny chameleon just remembered that there was one person who would be able to motivate all these people. "Hey, mister..." Cameron kept forgetting that this man had no name. It was really odd that nobody in this world had decided to name him as they did Cameron. "..Mister Kevin. I name you Kevin.. Kevin of Rage." He would of course be talking to the unnamed gladiator. If nobody else would name him, the gladiator himself included, then the chameleon would take it upon himself to do just that. "Could you come over here for a second?" The moment Kevin came closer would be the moment Cameron would leap from his position and aim for the left shoulder of the gladiator. It would be his new perch to direct the crowd from, as well as his means of travel through the village. However, should the tiny chameleon miss his mark, he would simply find the next tall and intimidating man and climb atop of his shoulder instead. In fact, he would do it in such a motion that it would seem as if that was the plan all along. There was nothing stopping this little lizard from trying to seem as casual as he could be. "I need you to take me around to most important buildings of the village." Of course, it was the man's own opinion as to what he deemed important, but Cameron had his own plans. Abruptly, he would point off to the right. "That way first!" And as the two would wander around the city, the tiny chameleon would continue to shift his arm and index finger to point indifferent directions. Sometimes, they would just circle around a whole block just to get turn onto a different street and appear at a building plot that looked important. How did Cameron determine which buildings were important? Their size of course! The bigger the building, the more it did within it. That was how the little lizard rationalized his train of thought. "This must be the town circle or whatever you call it." The place the two would be standing now was somewhere along the center of the village.

"Yes, we should~" It was as if he was responding to something in his head. "I agree that since this is a village of people who are trying to master the art of swordsmanship, we should combine the village circle with the village dojo. That way, the leader can oversee the newer members rise in ranks." He would nod while sitting atop of his perch. A pat on the back would be given to his current vehicle before the tiny chameleon would actually take a seat upon his shoulder. "Such a good idea." From his now seated position, the little lizard would start to envision how this new building would look. It had to keep the same aesthetics of the previous build, while encompassing the features of the new one. Perhaps it should be a circle. In the very middle was the dojo where people could train on the first floor and on the second floor, you could have an all around balcony of sorts where the village leader and higher ups could watch. You could even hold competitions from up there for sport and merit. "Yes yes, just like that." Placing his right hand upon the neck of the man he was sitting on, he would bring himself up and begin to direct the people around to building the new village circle in his vision. To be honest, he was not sure if they were really following his orders or not. The tiny chameleon just felt like a new person as he was commanding individuals around in order to accomplish a singular goal. Whether or not his precise instructions were being followed made no difference when in the end a building would be recreated here. The village itself would return to normal after a while and Cameron would be on his way back to the Marine HQ in order to let them know it was a job well done. He'd be a hero in the eyes of Shimotsuki Village and perhaps even to the marines. Maybe the other members would see how he commanded those here and welcome him with open arms to do so there as well. Cameron could already see himself at the top of the chain. But first.. "Ah!" It seemed that while he was standing around daydreaming, most of the village seemed to have been completed. Of course, they could not have done it without Cameron's guidance. He would smile brightly as he looked around at the mostly completed village. It was back to it old self just as quick as it was destroyed. "Since that settles my side of the deal, we can go now right? My boat is right next to yours.. I think." And with that, Cameron would begin to direct his means of transportation towards the two ships that would take them to the ocean.

[/Exit]

Current Tantrum :: 2,541
Overall Dilemma :: 3,395

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
75 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The man looked at the chameleon with a bit of a tilt of his head. So he would do his portion of the deal now huh? Seems he was at least around someone who was true to his word. While the gladiator was not the nicest of people, he himself knew being true to one's word was something that was rare. He was one of the few and apparently this chameleon was as well. Watching as the chameleon spoke to the town in a rather inspirational manner he seemed to be the leader type, it was almost like it was coming natural to him. The chameleon also spoke to the gladiator himself, asking him questions which since he didn't know how to answer he simply did not answer. Not that the lack of answers halted this lizard's progress in the least bit. It seemed almost like he was talking more to himself than he was to the gladiator anyways. He remained watching until he heard the chameleon address him...as Kevin. Kevin wasn't too bad of a name, so he didn't mind it. It seemed the chameleon even came up with a title for him. He didn't mind this either. It seemed the chameleon needed a quick way around the village, and Kevin would not have any issues with being this quick way around. If the chameleon was helping to rebuild his territory then the least he could do was be a vehicle. After quite some time, the village seemed to be rebuilt in a much better pace. Although there were some things or other than were left about, it would not take long before this village was what it was before. With all the most important of work done, it was nearing night time at this point. The chameleon mentioned leaving now and Kevin would simply nod. "More than likely. Let us head there." He said to the chameleon, as he would begin to walk towards the boats.

Pirate Log
Interaction Word Count: 328 // Total Interaction Word Count: 1088 // Interaction EXP Gain: 10,000

Vemix

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As Kevin arrived back at Shimotsuki, he was greeted by Aria and Iria. 'Sir Sir! There's been a situation.' They both shouted almost in unison. Kevin would look at them for a moment, they looked rather panicked, he sighed. "What is the situation?" He asked them curiously. Scratching his head a little bit annoyed that something happened in the short time he was gone. 'Foosha's been attacked.' Kevin would sigh at hearing this. He would begin heading towards the village. "Lets see then..." He said heading off towards the village.

Pirate Log
Interaction Word Count: // Total Interaction Word Count: // Interaction EXP Gain:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

After having sailed off, Komachi just sort of stood there ever so triumphantly, foot upon the edge of her ship as it sailed off, still holding the drunken squid girl over her shoulder as she grinned before setting her down gently on the deck. She was still a tad wobbly but unlike the fishwoman, this was a standard state for Komachi, she was quite used to it and hell, it was even incorporated into her fighting sometimes. "Hehehe~ Now that we've ditched that a*****e~" She giggled a bit, and looked the girl up and down, more properly taking in her delicious appearance this time. "M-My nam...my name's Komachi~ Nice ya meet ya~" She said with a cute, red faced smile and a wobble to her stance as she holds out a hand to shake with her new acquaintance.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:44 pm
User Image

--------Zhele had been held on Komachi's shoulder for a couple of hours as they sailed off into the sunset away from the Baratie. All the blood had rushed to the poor girl's head. As Komachi set Zhele down, the squid girl practically flopped onto the deck, her tentacles splaying out like a starfish on the smooth wooden surface. Combined with her drunkenness, Zhele found it unlikely she would be moving anytime soon. "Ooooh~" she groaned softly, holding her head with one hand, the palm pressed firmly against her temple to stop the world from spinning. With slow, deliberate movements: Zhele 'stood' back up. As Komachi was feasting her eyes on Zhele, the fishwoman was doing the same. Though a tad more subtly. Oh god?!" She thought to herself, What have I got myself into?! she fretted, frazzling her hair as she stared directly at Komachi's chest. HELL! She was a pirate now! For sure. Inwardly she screamed. "Komachi? You have a very pretty name." Zhele chortled softly as she extended her slender hand and clasped Komachi's in a cold embrace. "You can call me Zhele....or whatever you want~" She purred seductively, despite the inside of her head feeling like a firework had just gone off between her ears. Was that the alcohol talking? Surely, Zhele was not nearly that forward. Was she? She released Komachi's hand, savoring the warmth that continued to radiate from her fingertips. "Sooooo...what are we doing here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side to only barely obstruct Komachi's vision. A soft smile was playing across her lips as she childishly sway her head back and forth, along with her hips. She uncorked another bottle she had so graciously liberated from the Baratie and took a swig from the virgin drink as she waited for Komachi's answer. Zhele had never been to the island of Shimotsuki Village and only knew of its lush, verdant trees and rolling hills. The place was said to be a beauty, especially when the trees blossomed and the sun shone through juuuuust right. The girl had to agree with these opinions, but that limited knowledge brought her no-where closer to discerning their motives for being here.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:34 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

In her drunken stupor, Komachi had admittedly forgotten about the whole 'blood rushing to your head' thing but oh well. She could just apologize for it later assuming she remembers to. As she was greeted with a colder, wetter hand, she looked at it, curiously as she nodded. "Thanks, you're pretty cute too~" She smiled, missing the intended compliment a bit, or maybe she knew exactly what she said said, it was hard to tell. Either way she smiled, crossing her arms up under her chest, only making it look that much larger as she does so. "Why are we...here...?" She asked back, blinking as she looked around the docks and out to the rest of the island and made a slightly confused 'hm' sound to herself. "I was mosly jus caught up in the moment and leavin that a*****e behind really." She confessed before shrugging to the woman before her. "I'm jus kinda doin whatever the ******** I want and sometimes that entails kidnappin cute girls~" Flirting? Yes. Subtle? Not really.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:51 pm
User Image

--------Zhele smirked as Komachi tried her best to give the squid-girl more of a show, crossing her arms under her chest and hoisting her already vivacious breasts up. She noted that the alcoholic stared at her own hand after their hand-shake finished, a thin line of moisture connected them before suddenly snapping. A drop or two hit the boards between them, plop plop, staining the wood a darker shade of brown. "..kahaha..um. T-that's uh. Lubrication? Yeah! Lubrication. It keeps my skin moist.." She laughed nervously as she squeezed both of her hands shut to avoid further embarrassing moisture related incidents. With two arms hanging stiffly at her sides, Zhele stood less relaxed before as the ship pulled into the docks. They weren't tied off yet and Zhele was mostly waiting for Komachi to figure out why they had come here. "Ikakakaka! M-me?! Cute.?" She exclaimed, rubbing one arm as a bright heliotrope flush blessed her soft purple cheeks. "..I wouldn't call it kidnapping if I liked itANYWAYS! Do you want to go see what they have to drink here as well?" She asked, quickly diverting the subject. "I'm kind of a chef..sorta. I enjoy coming up with different drinks. Never hurts to try the local cuisine, you know?"

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

"Lubricant...?" She blinked, looking at Zhele and the liquid on her hand before she started smirking a bit. "Sounds awfully convenient to me~" She giggled, stepping closer, gently nudging her side playfully as she teased the girl a bit more, still fascinated by her colder, wet body as well. Of course the blushing and embarrassed reaction and return flirting only egged her on further. "Haha yea! Y-yer frikken adorable an s**t!" She smiled, putting her right arm around the girl's shoulder, pulling her close as their large bosoms pushed into each other from the side, temperatures contrasting. She gasped softly, biting her lip at the momentary cold at her side before still pulling her closer still at the mention of drinks. "Now see yer jus what I needed! A sssuper hot drinkin partnerrr~!" She giggled, swaying their bodies together as she held onto her, laughing as she started to walk along the docks with the girl into the town now. "So let's try all the sake they got and then get some grub! I wa- I was thinkin about seafood actually~" She snickered, glancing over to the cutie in her arm.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Last time he had dealt with Komachi, it had been an accident. He had shot her drink and everything had gone to hell. Now, a year or so later, he had to do things differently. Here, she had taken from him. Sure, Zhele wasn't his, but Komachi knew what she was doing. Since she took off first, she had gotten into the village first, and hidden away with Zhele. He had missed her boat, traveling into the village on the other side, missing the docks that Komachi would probably dock at. He went in, asking the locals about a red haired girl and tentacles. Besides the fact that he was indeed an eleven foot Jackal, his questions were weird. They brushed him off, his blood beginning to boil. He took a breathe. He was doing better at controlling himself. This should work. He went to ask another person, a man about what he needed to know, but before he could reach his paw to the man, the person slapped his hand off, calling him a freak and telling him very loudly not to touch him. Juru paused, nodded and took a breath. "Hey sir..." Juru stated with a smile.
                            -------- In moments, the village would erupt in explosions. A quick beam of light would travel over teen feet, digging into the earth. Soon, more beams began firing rapidly and when the beams were over, explosions of red filled the village. As Juru moved, the tall Jackel seemed to vanish, appearing in different places to shoot his beams. The concentrated light would explode on a different location every time, soon leveling the city in fire. He turned, the beam shooting off wide towards where Komachi's ship was. Again, her Sake would be a victim of his power as the light split half her sake in half. He wasn't even mad about Zhele anymore, he was just upset. He needed something to punch, and lord, he hoped that thing would come soon. He wouldn't stop until he punched something or the village burnt to the ground. The people that came at him from the village were met with large kicks and giant paws. He cared not for them. "Bring me something to swing on!" He shouts, a howl coming from his mouth that fills the village. I remember when I wanted to be a god... He thought to himself, shooting his beam into a building, the last remaining building. "I guess this is fun for now..." He grumbled. Bring on the pain! He was ready.

ooc: 422/350 Major Destruction all done together. :3

Stats

:: Strength: : 85
                            :: Prowess :: 100
                            :: Defense :: 60
                            :: Speed :: 100
                            :: Stamina :: 15
                            :: Vitality :: 10
                            :: 690 Health ::
                            :: 630 Stamina ::
                            :: 114 Spirit ::

Move Used

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image

--------Zhele's blush would only grow in intensity, actually causing her cold skin to gradually increase in temperature. Or was that the intimate closeness of Komachi's body? DAMN! Zhele thought as Komachi's arm wrapped around her slender shoulders and hooking onto a very intimate place. Lightning practically ran up Zhele's spine at the amatory touch. F-f-f-f-f*ck, Zhele's brain momentarily shut down as Komachi swayed with her. Then an explosion went off in the distance and before Zhele could react, the ship behind them was caught in an explosion created by a laser light-show, no doubt destroying all the sake on it. Remembering the last time Komachi had gotten angry whilst holding the tender flesh, the squid girl quickly disengaged from the red-head with a penchant for drinking. But, not before swiftly planting a wet kiss on her cheek.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Komachi just kept giggling as she swayed and teased the adorable fish girl. She even reacted cute with all the shy behavior as she giggled, poking her cheek with her free hand playfully. Though she paused when they started hearing explosion around the town going off. Komachi blinked and looked over as she started to see...light beams shooting around. She sighed in annoyance as she turned them both around towards her ship, deciding she didn't wanna deal with this p***k still. Just as she did though, a single beam whizzed right past her head from behind and shot her entire ship, making a massive explosion once it struck all of her stolen bottles of sake. "..."

Everything went in slow motion for a second as her eyes widened, slowly realizing what had just happened as her hand loosened its grip on Zhele's shoulder just slightly, which was good timing for her to escape, before clenching into a very tight fist. Had the girl still been in her grip, Komachi might have accidentally mummified her on the spot as her blood started to boil almost literally. Her eyes even seemed to turn brighter red as she started to shake in place. She suddenly felt something cold and wet on her cheek and she blinked, turning to Zhele as she relaxed very slightly and she stepped closer to her. "Uh hey, so like...I kiiiinda need to go and absolutely ******** murder this guy so like...I'm gonna be right back and when I do we are so picking up from here~" She smirked, leaning in as she grabbed the girl's collar with one hand, yanking her in for a sudden and slightly forceful kiss to the lips. She pulled back and licked her lips as she released the girl, smirking wider now as she turned to the burning town.

Marching towards the town as she grabbed her scythe off her back now, her rage a bit more focused now from the slight distraction. "Oh ******** I hope he bleeds a lot~" She said to herself, getting all worked up again like from when she fought that cute marine girl. She started running as she could hear this idiot shouting something about swinging as she ran up from behind him. "Swing on this you sunovabitch!!" She shouted at him as she had jumped up and swung her large weapon down, aimed right for the side of his neck from the get go.

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- This felt good. He hadn't done this in a long time, and now here he was, among fire and ruin. He felt good, very good about the ruin in-front of him. They would bring no champions, but hopefully today he would make one. His body glimmered with light, ready as they shot at him, or slashed at him.

"Foolish!" He shouted, slamming his fists into the people around him.

With a swipe of his hand, a pole of light would slam into the defenders of the city. He didn't plan to kill them, he just wanted someone to fight back. He heard the sound of running, watching as she came.. He watched her, smirk on his face.

"You'll do." He whispered, not moving as he spun the pole in his hand.

The pole was exactly his size, eleven full feet but vanished into a bright display of light, an attempt to blind her. She would slash through him, his body particles of light as he reformed behind her. In his hand would be the same pole of light, coming down upon her head with a swift strike.

"Round two right!?" He shouted.

He was ecstatic. Last time there had been a three on three fight, or something like that. This time it was a one on one!

"I win, you join me, you win, I owe you sake for the next year and a half! Win! WIN!" He shouted, ready for her, ready to bring her down and bring ruin again.
                            --------

ooc: 422/350 Major Destruction all done together. :3

Stats

:: Strength: : 85
                            :: Prowess :: 100
                            :: Defense :: 60
                            :: Speed :: 100
                            :: Stamina :: 15
                            :: Vitality :: 10
                            :: 690 Health ::
                            :: 630 Stamina ::
                            :: 114 Spirit ::

Move Used

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image

--------Zhele watched Komachi going thinking to herself, Damn if I don't like watching her leave. Steam was practically rising from Zhele's skin, the warmth of that forceful kiss still radiating from her lips. That warmth spread through her whole body, invigorating her. Like a bolt of lightning, she was suddenly sober and full of energy. A little switch in her head slowly ground and flipped. A grin spread across her cheeks, accentuating the blush that was there. Crazy filled her golden hues, which gave her a wild, unfettered look. "Ooh ho ho ho.. we are definitely picking up from there." She mused to herself aloud, giggling maniacally as she imagined the debauchery they would get into later. For now, Zhele had her own degeneracy to attend to, with a new motivation giving her the arousal necessary to cause destruction of her own. She slithered after Komachi, leaving a trail of swampy slime behind her as she slowly 'melted'. Her lower half was essentially a tarry bog by the time she caught up to the two, Komachi and Jurualum, already fighting. Zhele's head craned left and right as the sand-woman and the light-man engaged in combat. They were faster than her, but not so fast she couldn't keep track of them. Keeping one eye on the combat, she moved forward and began absorbing some of the structures around her into her lower body. Only interesting decorations, or peculiar parts of buildings. Like a wall here, with graffiti plastered on the side. A one of a kind piece of artwork, tagged with the artist's call-sign. She would keep that and admire it later. Of course, that meant there was now a gaping hole in the wall of the building a group of people were cowering in to get away from the destruction and fighting. "Ikaikaika..should I help her~?" Zhele giggled, biting her lip as she held her chin between her slender finger and a delicate thumb. As Komachi swung her scythe, cutting through the particles of light that made up the composition of his body, Zhele slithered down practically crawling on her hands, with her lower half spreading out around her into a sticky swampy mess. Jurualum swung a pole made of hard light at Komachi as Zhele's swamp pooled at their feet.

381/350 Major Destruction

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Genji Gincosu

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out