Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Mt. Colubo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
N7-Rain generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 58!

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 045 Strength :: 055 Prowess :: 055 Defense :: 035 Speed ::
[430 Health :: 430 Stamina :: 66 Spirit]

Xandria then figured out that crew mates and friends were close to her age range, while her senior was only three or four year older than her ands Masae was younger then her by a year; which was odd since she was calling her with an honorific that would consider her being older. As she turned to the man who had approached them she folded her arms as she looked towards him, she was still new so she didn't recognize him at all but for Michele she seemed to not be surprised, maybe she had known this entire time. Finding out his name was Azusa Yumi she found that he was scolding them for doing a rather bad job as marines, but Xandria took it as a scolding from a senior person, from all she knew he could be a higher up. "I...I'm sorry Azusa san, I'm still new myself, after hearing his question she answered. "Yes and no, Michele senpai, and Masae san and I first met at the Marine HQ where we trained together and decided to patrol together." Xandria then turned to Michele as she would hear that Masae would follow after the older marine as Xandria gave a bit of a frown to Michele, but she turned to Masae and gave her a bow saying. "Good luck on your journey Masae san, and please take care of her Azusa san. Lets meet again Masae san." Xandria said as she would walk over to Michele and saw that she looked a little different now, more sluggish and slower, Xandria would sit down on a bench that was close to Michele and folded her legs saying. "Well I also wanted to know-" Xandria then stopped as she suddenly looked to the side as she heard some trees falling down, but it wasn't just some villagers cutting them down, someone was over there cutting them down brutally. Xandria stood up quickly as she would look at Michele who still looked pretty tired; then hearing the people of this town start to run and scream as if they were running from someone, she was about to go investigate until she felt something zoom right past her to Michele. Xandria turned to see someone standing besides Michele passing her fingers through her hair then telling them to run, Xandria ran up to make a side kick to the person's face, but instead she kicked the air. Xandria looked around quickly to see where she had gone, she watched as the woman had moved to the base of the mountain, the person looked familiar too. Going to her bounty list she looked through it for a moment then turned to Michele saying. "Senpai, that was Ahn Sahyte, shes a p[irate with a forty six million bounty. We should chase after her right?" Xandria asked as she looked at her for her guidance, since she was still a green horn she didn't know for sure, but everything in her gut feeling was telling her to go after her, even if she was weaker than her. The person was much faster than her, much faster than she could even imagine but she couldn't leave the villagers of the town alone with this pirate. Xandria would then run after her into town as she would make quick help with the villagers there, telling them to get to safety and move away from the mountain seeing that the pirate was there.
[Restoration Completed ]

Genji Gincosu

Motherglare

Reckage generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 165!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Axx walked along a beaten path through the heavy brush of Mount Columbo holding a guitar to his body and picking some chords trying to come up with a good beat and inspiration for a new song. The sun was high in the sky shining brightly without a cloud in the sky, birds were chirping and singing all around happily, and the wind was so crisp and fresh as it blew through the trees causing them to rustle around gently. The calm was broken in an instant by Axx letting out an audious groan that startled a group of birds in the trees and made them all fly off. ”Ugh~! How am I supposed to think with all this noise!? It’s not like good songs write themselves.” He stopped in his tracks and patted the aged guitar’s body three times and started to play a beat for afew seconds before stopping and dropping his head. ”What’s wrong with me today?” He let out a deep breath and picked up his head again and started walking once again while picking at random strings and playing out a steady beat.

♪”Mountain range is so nice got the birds and trees,
Change of pace being high instead of on the seas~
Came around to an atmosphere, in here, to clear my head,
Still got nothing at all, brain stopped, I might be living dead...“♪

Axx huffed once again to himself while still walking and strumming the same beat but not singing any lyrics to himself anymore and just thinking of what to write a song about now. Suddenly, from behind some trees he was passing by, four mountains bandits came out and surrounded Axx on all sides and all wielding swords and blades with face covers. “Hold it right there! Hand over all your valuables or else we’ll make a mess out of you.” Axx stopped for their approach but just stood there looking at the one in front of him and holding onto his guitar with a bored expression on his face like none of this was registering and didn’t reply at all. After half a minute of just standing around, the bandit infront of him got tired of waiting and pointed his sword at Axx. “Whatever. Just take him down and take all his crap guys!” The four bandits him all approached at once to the motionless Axx and all went to grab and retrain him but in the blink of an eye, his body jostled a bit and the bandits all went flying back and crashing into trees by a mysterious force and then Axx blinked and looked around at all the knocked out bandits. ”Sorry, I blacked out there for a minute.” Taking advantage of the situation, he went to each one and instead took all of THEIR valuables for his own, stuffing them into his knapsack, and going along his way strumming his guitar. ”Still stuck tho.”

[Major Raid - Mt. Columbo :: 513/500]

❤ ♫~♪~♪~♬~[BGM: Brawl Theme]~♬~♪~♪~♫ ❤

➟ [ Str:010 || Pro:110|| Def:070 || Spd:100 || Stm:014 || Vit:014 ] ➟
[(Health Points : 658/658 )]==[(Stamina Points : 658/658 )]==[(Spirit Points : 106/106)]

INSTRUMENTS:
*X
*X
*X

TECHNIQUES USED:
---

DEDICATED TO:
---

Reckage

Reckage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Axx continued along the beaten path still strumming away at his guitar and trying to come up with some semblance of a song in his head while playing the same beat over and over again and looking around the woods for anything that might spark his interest. ”Trees? Sun? Grass? Deer? Rabbits? ...Pine cones?” He stopped a moment and actually considered writing an entire song about pine cones but quickly dropped the idea and kept walking along keeping his eyes open for anything and naming off random things to himself. ”Rocks. Dirt. Feet. Kneecaps. Red. Water. Soap. Metal.” While he was focused on thinking of something to sing about, he walked into a clearing where a massive tiger and bear were currently fighting over territory and both roaring at each other fiercely, but Axx was too into his own thoughts to even notice what was happening around him. ”Carpets. Boats. Fish. Blue. Shirts. Beer. Candy Bar. Light switch.” The giant bear took a powerful swipe at the tiger who jumped back to avoid being hit but the claw swing cleaved two nearby trees in two like they were toothpicks and sending them crashing to the ground just infront of where Axx was walking and even now he paid no mind to the sudden action and simply stepped over the fallen trees like they were always laying there. ”Hair. Glasses. Soda. Fire.” The bear turned towards the Tiger once again and growled at it and was matched by the Tigers growl and right when they were about to attack each other, they both stopped and looked to Axx who was strumming his guitar and walking between the two of them paying them no mind at all. ”Stars. Mice. Boxes. Hm?” When the Tiger and Bear both roared at him from both sides while he was passing though, he came out of his daze and looked up to the two giant beasts with a look of mild shock that soon shifted to amazement. ”oh. Oh. OH! That’s it! You guys are brilliant!” Not understanding or caring about what Axx was saying or speaking of, the Tiger and Bear instead focused their attacking on him for now and he started to play his guitar and sing a new song while jumping around and evading all their attacks and slashes.

♪” Foxes, Bears, Tigers, Wolves, beware in the mountain woods,
Rabbits, Raccoons, Deer, Birds, clap your hands if you understood!

Razor sharp fangs, ten inch claws, getting at you without a second thought,
Compared to me and even you it’s like a small small child versing a Juggernaut!

Deep in the woods with all the HUPP, one more time I’ll try not to SCHULP,
My bad my bad its all the pollin getting my allergies acting up~

Only one thing you gotta be good at being fast,
Well either that or be prepared to lose your a**! “♪

After that verse, they both came at him from overhead, diving at him and leaving him nowhere to run anymore and in a fast and fluid motion, Axx torqued his body to the side and swung a wide flip kick over his head at the two incoming beasts and in a mysterious way, there was a burst of pressure and he blew them both away back in different directions and crashing through the greater parts of the forest, knocking down a mass of trees and damaging the land where they skidded until they stopped many yards away and Axx simply smiled to himself after that. ”This was fun. I should take walks more often.”

[Major Destruction - Mt. Columbo :: 638/500]

❤ ♫~♪~♪~♬~[BGM: Mountain Wood Danger]~♬~♪~♪~♫ ❤

➟ [ Str:010 || Pro:110|| Def:070 || Spd:100 || Stm:014 || Vit:014 ] ➟
[(Health Points : 658/658 )]==[(Stamina Points : 658/658 )]==[(Spirit Points : 106/106)]

INSTRUMENTS:
*X
*X
*X

TECHNIQUES USED:
---

DEDICATED TO:
---

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 000 // Pro: 10 // Def: 10 // Spd: 10 // Sta: 000 // Vit: 000 // Spt: 000

The pink haired woman walked into the small town rather concerned. The mountain had been quite randomly assaulted recently and the animals injured. Even people hiking about had been robbed or hurt as the result of some pirate's recent behavior. She sighed deeply, hating such pointless violence without cause. She looked around and immediately began to ask about anyone that's been injured or robbed in the attack. She would pull out a clipboard and started to take names, writing down valuables taken and the like. She walked along, her long dress flowing behind her with every step as she found a few injured individuals. She'd offer them a warm smile, pulling out a medical carry bag of sorts as she had people form a line. "Everyone with more serious bleeding or sprained, possibly broken bones and joints to the front, please and thank you!" She called out as a line was made. The worse case she had was perhaps a single broken arm, and one or two legs. She'd treat any open injuries, cuts and the like as well, while she placed proper splints over said limbs. She also made sure to make any and all stitches with her magically produced strings, getting them infinitely tighter than a normal needle and thread could possibly manage as well. She had even managed to work out a type of string that naturally biodegraded over time as the injury healed, so removal wasn't manually required for these stitches either.

Once finished with the more severe cases, it was a lot of simpler bruises or scrapes that she had to tend to before all was done in the area around the base of the mountain. More than a few pink butterfly pattern band aids had been given out as well as strawberry flavored lolipops for the younger patients as she got up and looked to the maintain itself. There were likely some animals up there in need of her help as well as potential hikers or people with cottages in the forest on the mountain that would need her help next as she asked the locals for a few extra materials she might need. They were more than happy enough to give her what she requested as she greeted them all with such a bright and cheerful smile. It was her way of calming everyone and trying to lift their spirits after all. A smiling face tends to calm people when they are panicked and it certainly helps a lot more when it comes to things like dealing with a doctor and pain as well. Of course the promise of stolen goods being replaced was also more than enough to lift a good deal of people's moods as well and for some odd reason...there was a lot more butterflies in the area ever since she had arrived. Yet the children seemed to find it fascinating as they chased them about happily while the woman worked.

Once finished, she'd head up into the mountain itself, the strange supply of butterflies slowly shifting to follow after herself as she went through the forests, looking about for any injured animals and people left behind. She'd find all manner of things from foxes, rabbits, and even bears that had been harmed by this senseless rampage. She sighed and would approach each and every animal with her soft, warming smile. And despite being animals that would normally lash out at people, especially while injured, they would not. Even the might bear would look at her and relax at her company, allowing her to carefully look over its body for any cuts and sources of bleeding it still had. "There there~ Just keep breathing and I'll have you all patched up in no time~" She cooed softly, stroking the fur on it's head as she began to use her strings, forming medical tools that cleared out any sort of dirt and debris from open wounds. With a little bit of alcohol for good measure, she'd shave away the fur at the wound and stitch it all snug and clean with her magically produced strings and smile, kissing the great beast on the nose. "Good boy~!" She smiled, heading off to tend to other animal injuries as well in a similar manner.

As she went along though, Yuyuko found a fox that was far more injured than the beer had been. It was shaking, a tree had fallen and trapped it, from the pelvis down and it had a few open wounds from the pressure as it whimpered. She bit her lip briefly, hesitating as she walked over, kneeling before the small creature as she gently caressed its face. "Shh...it's OK..." She spoke softly, patting it as she stayed smiling, lower lip trembling as she truly hated this part of her job. "You can rest now..." The fox looked up to her, almost smiling as she stroked right behind it's ear with one hand, her other scratching under the neck before the hand on top raised up, forming a string needle that suddenly went down, executing the little critter as she kept scratching under its neck and chin for a few more moments. She stayed there a few minutes longer, looking down as a tear ran down her cheek before she wiped it up with her sleeve. Why did people have to do these things?

[Major Reparation and Restoration of Mt Colubo 800/800]

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

She listened to Xandria, hearing the story of how her and Maese became marines together. Michelle looked to the leaving Maese and shrugged.

"Some people work for power and others work for names. The inbetween are the people to be feared" She stated lightly.

She then looked to trees, they came crashing down and they did make a sound. She watched, the world slowing down. In a moment, her hair would lift, and when she turned there would be nothing there. She stood, and a smile spread across Michelle's face.

"Just like I told you before. The inbetween are demons" Michelle said as she turned and made her way down the mountain. She walked, taking time her time to enjoy the moment. See, the green in her hair should numb the hands of this...Ahn Sahyte. Foreign name..Sounded nasty. She cared not for the people who came and left, she mostly just went to the bottom to meet the one who had touched her hair.

"How are you feeling?" Michelle asked, sitting across from the woman who had touched her hair.

"You touched my hair. Did you feel the sensation after? Was it slow or fast? I just would like to know. Provides me experience for the future." She asked, looking to Ahn.

Her hair was the epicenter of her poison, but she knew now that this wouldn't stop a woman of raw power and they wouldn't be able to take her to jail, not like this. It was a nice little story she could tell the others.

"What brings you to this destruction Ahn? Are you testing your ability, or are you just bored?" Michelle asked, pulling out Wine for the three of them.

It was a simple bottle, red and crisp. The moon would be out soon, best to enjoy it while it could still be around.

ooc: Ya boy's depression is coming in hard core so I will either take forever to respond or just be s**t. I am only on the discord now on saturdays so, hit me up then.

Perk : Iron Will :
              Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
              :: Strength :: 00
              :: Prowess :: 130
              :: Defense :: 00
              :: Speed :: 130
              :: Stamina :: 80
              :: Vitality:: 50
              : 810/810 Health :
              : 120 Dexterity :
              : 244/244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

North Lotus

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

PonderingPenguin

Motherglare

X o l u s
              [

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        _____𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        _______𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎

Oooh. Shatterforce. Like blowing bits of charcoal, the dark fringe of hair burst from the force, just missing by a hairline. The kick skimming past the nape of her neck as she could feel the friction ignite an alarm in her head causing her to shiver in response from a soul that dared defy the caste system made up of titans and ants.

All at a pivotal point where they all met at the base of the mountain. The mice vanguard had come bringing their big bad rats. Rubbing the bit of hair that was shaved off from the flying kick. And at last they bare their teeth.

It appeared that the woman of Green had caught up with her with her subordinate conversing with her superior--all in tow. An odd sight it was, for the three to go down a path before convening again at the base as though they were not immediate enemies from the casual stroll they all took together.

Looking at them now at the base, away from the path of it all and yet still in sight she'd dully watch how Mt. Colubo would still be mended. They should just call it Mt. Immortal. Or maybe she should flatten it till it was no longer on the map now that she had seen the Universe commanded her to a new opposition. Razor rings of alizarin flame whipped to the sugar cinnamon eyes. The questions of the philosophical was heard like bees buzzing over wax. Her hand hardly hesitating to take the brew of wine as the woman talked. She would be a better negotiator than any actual protection for this mountain. Giving herself a drink whether it would poison her or not as the lips of nude orchid would gulp it all down. Not letting a single drop go to waste. A testament to any at all fears she had against the elements of the unknown.

Licking her lips as the teeth would glimmer. "I was lonely." Answered she, to the figure who had at last asked. Twilight in her veins with lunar ice unable to cast any form of mercy tonight. Her Claymore strapped to her back, neglected for now as her form almost burned with a zealous cry. Eyes of witch beware, a creature so twisted carried no fear in hearing that people knew of her name. If anything it made her feel more alive than forgotten.

Intently focusing her gaze on the young woman of sylph build. A flash of disappointment flickering in her eyes as it wasn't either of the strong Marines that had once put her away in a spell. Skulking to the younger subordinate like an injured vulture would drag it's wing. The large claymore in sight as it would slowly tear the Earth with it's foul plowing while it was still sheathed across her back, from just the height alone of nearly two meters [6'2 ft long] husking at the Earth.

Spearing through the body of a fleeing innocent right before their eyes. Letting the body slump over, making a good mound for her Sword. "Pretty. Just like your efforts--all in vain." Softly wiping the likely blood that has spilled across the girl's still unmarred, dainty face like she were a nurse mending the ill.

Whispering into the core of her ear if she could. Her gaze softly resting as if she were from a chapel here with the words of Light and Healing. "Do it, heroine." This position almost begging the girl to make the first move if she tried with one murderer's guard wide open. Her arm making no inch to grab her weapon, her other arm toward the girl.

Feeling numb again, feeling like a God amongst men. No one to strike her down, slowly it would all but make her feel closer to the moons that orbit this wretched playground.

N-7 Rain
          Message me for any confusions, as I fought sleep while writing this, sorry was feeling under the weather. gonk

Genji Gincosu
          It'll look up Genji, hang in there

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
[430 Health :: 430 Stamina :: 66 Spirit]

Xandria watched as Michele had joined with her to fight the pirate known as Ahn, standing there with her hands up ready to fight she then watched as wine was being poured for her as she would take the cup and looked at Michele. "S..Senpai I'm not much of a drinker....well I suppose I should try some then." Xandria said as she sniffed at the cup, smelling a nice scent then she moved the cup to her lips as she drank a sip as she quickly pulled back coughing a bit. "The taste is ok but not used to the alcohol." Xandria said as she would set the cup of win next to her as she listened to Michelle question Ahn to the motive of this destruction, its true each pirate has a different motive of mindless violence. But when she heard that Ahn was just lonely this angered Xandria a little on the inside, just because she was lonely she wanted to go on a destructive path. Then Xandria met eyes with the pirate as Xandria stared back with a frown; but the frown would go away for a moment as she watched her come right down onto an innocent civilian who was trying to run away. Watching in shock to see the marine just kill her without hesitation gave Xandria enough motive to stop this pirate. "H..How could you kill her? She was innocent! You will pay for your killings today Ahn san, my name is Xandria Aytolis I will put a stop to these mindless killings." Putting her hands up again ready to fight she studied the pirate's stance, watching her use thats sword she could tell that she was indeed fast with it, but since it was a great sword there would be some wide swings. Plus just how she was destroying the trees and killing that person Xandria could tell she was very strong too, she had to be careful; dashing towards the pirate she gave a slight glance to Michele hoping she was watching her fight or maybe support her as well. Once Xandria got in close enough she quickly jumped in the air using her momentum that was propelling her forward she launched a jumping side kick over her sword and right at Ahn's face, aiming to kick her in the face. If Xandria had hit her in the face she would take this chance to kick off her face performing a back flip off of her face to gain some ground away from Ahn with her guard up ready for any attack. Though if she had missed the attack she will still have her guard up ready for any sort of counter attack the pirate was going to make.

Genji Gincosu
fight on man!

Motherglare
wish me luck!

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 55!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A E S O NF I N A L B R E A T HL E S L A W
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Why Don't You Stop And Smell The Flowers
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    From a distance a navy ship appeared out of the horizon; too little too late. Most homes had been repaired by the returning mountain-folk and the destruction to the landscape was dealt with by him. The red haired doctor would do his best to avoid them; connections with the cartel weren't smiled upon by the marines. Not that it was something they would know unless they spotted him doing mercenary work. The restoration of the island could always be chalked up as him being a good Samaritan and this good Samaritan needed some rest after creating an entire forest around the mountains. The entire mountain started to tremble, disturbing Aeson's rest trees started to fly around once again. The pirate hadn't left the island after destroying it. How foolish, with the marines here there was no doubt that there will be a clash. He wasn't one to miss an opportunity, depending on the loser it was possible for him to net a bit of cash. He wasn't above vulture like actions. Getting up from his makeshift bed made out of grass intertwined into each other and a couple of flowers. The flowers gave out a relaxing scent that would rub off on him while he rested on them. Not that his mask would allow him to smell anything other than the herbs that allowed to walk without feeling a knife stab his gut with every step.

On the subject of gut stabbing a couple of bandits appeared to be assaulting a man. It wasn't his job to protect the people, he was no hero nor marine but it did surprise him when he saw the victim fight back. Looked like the bandits were 0 to 2 when it came to choosing fights they could win. Except the man wasn't done with just beating them but stealing them. A bit of poetic justice but altruism was not likely the reason the man took the bandits riches. Following the man to see what other actions he may attempt to do. He seemed in his own world and if there was a chance that the man had a bounty. A decent amount of money could be made it wasn't like the marine and other pirate were going anywhere. Stalking the red haired man there were a few things Aeson took notice. The man wasn't entirely human, he appeared to have robotic enhancements, and he had a few screw looses. As he seemed to talk to himself for quite a bit until he encountered a bear and tiger. Having a territorial dispute which was strange, most animals would stay clear of bears their size and strength would easily allow them frighten other animals. Much like Aeson they found this singing man annoying but unlike him they attacked the man who would do a single kick that would send them flying through trees. It was too much trouble for Aeson to be bothered with.

Avoiding the man he walked towards the clearing the kick had made. It was safe to say that the bear and tiger didn't survive going through the second tree. There mangled corpses laid bloodied in the one tree that their bodies didn't knock down. Burying them was an option but there bodies would provide a good testing dummy for the zombification process he had seen a few bodies undergo. Vines wrapped around the corpses with moss growing around it ensuring that no onlooker could tell there were corpses inside except the smell of blood was still in the air. Not even going a few feet down the mountain before a noise caught his attention. Nearing the noise he as able to hear, You can rest now. With trees regrowing from the stumps of the fallen trees Aeson would be able to put a face to the voice he heard. A pink haired woman with a fox in her arms and tears in her eyes. "It's not sanitary to hold the corpse of an animal" With a couple of corpses being dragged behind him in a cocoon of vines and moss; was Aeson really someone to judge the woman's actions?
                                                    (688/800 Reconstruction and Reimbursement)

Prowess: 120
                                                    Defense: 000
                                                    Speed: 100
                                                    Health: 550
                                                    Stamina: 550
                                                    Spirit: 90

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Ryunosuke Ryusei generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 112!

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

As she had wiped away the tears, Yuyuko slipped her hand out from under the Fox's now limp head. She suddenly herd a voice from behind her as she looked over, standing up as she smiled a bit, wiping her eye yet again as she nodded in agreement. "Ah Y-Yes I know...I was putting them down..." She confessed, still not liking being unable to save everything injured that crossed her path. She grabbed her medical bag and returned to smiling brightly as she greeted the man. "Yuyuko. Nice to meet you~ Are you a civilian?" She asked him curiously, not familiar with who he was in the least or that he had been helping after her.

PonderingPenguin

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 73!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:23 am

Bristling sound of leaves shaking and the earth would lightly tremble behind them a miraculous sight of trees growing to full size was the cause of the small quakes. However it didn't warrant any attention from the red doctor. "Was it your pet?" The beak that was mask would point down as his gaze went towards the dead animal. Roots beneath the ground will wrap itself around the animal and pulled it down in to the earth. Eyes darted from the now buried fox to the medical bag and then to the smiling woman. "I'm no resident of this island. Just a wandering doctor like yourself." Pausing for a second with a clenched fist on his chest he let out a cough. It gave him some time to see if he trusted the woman enough to give his real name. "Aeson. The pleasure is all mine. What brings you here?"
                                                    (800/800 Reconstruction and Reimbursement)

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image

As she adjusted herself and spoke to this stranger, Yuyuko took note of the growth of plant life around them. It was occurring at quite an unnatural rate. And given that it had accompanied his arrival, she would deduce it to be a cursed power like her own as the man asked if the fox was her former pet. She shook her head at the inquiry however. "No, not at all. I just don't care for that part of the job is all." Her voice trailed off, not really wanting to dwell on such thoughts as she looked at him and nodded to the introduction. "Ah, I am not quite as 'wandering' as you might be actually." She confessed, waving a hand in front of herself slightly. "I actually came here on assignment sort of. I work for a company run by a good friend of mine that helps people in need. Bodyguard duties, protection, escort, medical assistance, even insurance and the like!" She spoke cheerfully, naming off services that they provided for people. "Of course more doctors are always welcome if you were by any chance looking for more permanent work too. I was going to be heading back after I picked up some food here so I could bring you along for an interview if you like~"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:50 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        _____𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        _______𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎

Fearing no man or ghouls, hags, or wraith. Must one person's triumph, be another's humiliation? Of course.

She watched the girl echo into a sprint, dashing to her although there wasn't that much distance to begin with. Her expression still as a dead bird only to contort into a disappointed scowl. Her sword was still embedded into the fresh corpse by her feet, practically whimpering for the owner to release it to carve the girl's oncoming foot like cheese. Instead the weapon remained ignored so that she would move closer to meet the kick at it's core.

C R A C K __A snap. Her neck sent to look to a harsh East when the kick met before the girl made a trampoline of her cheek to jump off. One could suppose it was because her head was forced the other way that the contender wasn't able to grab ahold of Xandria's leg whilst in midair. Not at all. If the fight ended there, it would be too boring. Her body swaying almost though her feet were rooted, remaining firm on the ground although the scattered dirt would tremble. Snapping back to the direction of the prey as she heard the girl attempt nothing after landing.

Ahn lurched forward. Springs in her leg would crunch and then jet off, right up on the girl's guard with their a mere inch apart. Her expression of disappointment unchanged. Where's the anger in your blows? Her hand crushing over the silly Marine Hat like paper as it would continue to vice grip over the girl's actual head if nothing else could break her strength.

"You fight like your life means nothing to you." The voice would speak, almost as though it were a promise as Ahn would send the girl's chin pushing down over the direction of her rising knee.

"Would you fight harder with more death?" If it met then the odious promise would be fulfilled. The cinematic view of her Greatsword still entombed by the corpse in sight by the Green haired woman.

N-7 Rain

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:47 pm

That part of the job? It was not something he had much trouble with, you become numb to it after a while, but he could understand a doctors disappoint in failing. "Hm...I suppose it can be unsavory" Tapping the tip of beak before observing Yuyuko's composure. The way she held herself: head up high, energy behind every word that was said, and a very warming aura. "Sounds like you got a good thing going. Working with a friend and getting paid to do so...I would assume" Every service she brought up revolved in helping others in some way while he didn't appose that type of work. The pay cut was normally not worth his time wasted but he was willing to give the company a chance. The doctor had a certain charm to her that wouldn't allow him to say no. "What would be the name of your group?" If the woman wasn't lying and they truly did that many types of jobs, there name must have been circulating around the Blues. Still he didn't see this as a reason to outright deny the request to at least see their group. "Well I'm sure we can figure out the details later. What island will we be heading?" Aeson clenched his fist over his stomach. A bad fit of coughing would come over him bringing the plague doctor to his knees before he stood back up. Sweat dripping down his forehead but he continued to look over at the woman not mentioning it. He had no reason to, bringing up his incurable condition would simply waste time.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

She continued her cheerful smile as he asked about payment. "Well yes, we are properly compensated for our services." She did however exclude the bit about how she often would foot the bill for less fortunate victims herself. He started asking about the company that all made sense as she started to respond in turn. "The name is Fifth Moon. It's located in Lamia Scylla in North Blue. It's not a high traffic area though so you'll have to follow me to get there." She smiled, accepting his response as an 'I'll maybe try it out', which was plenty good enough for her. "My friend is Barbos, and he's the guy in charge. Oh! That reminds me! We'll need to stop at The Baratie to pick up some meat buns for lunch!" She said, ever so cheerful as she had just remembered that she was planning on picking up their favorite meal together to share. She really should learn how to make them herself but...She just really loved the way the Baratie chefs made them. She was pulled from her thoughts though as the man started coughing in pain as she turned into a frown, stepping closer towards him. "H-Hey are you alright!?" She asked, color draining from her face. "What's the matter...?"

PonderingPenguin

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
[235/430 Health :: 430 Stamina :: 66 Spirit]

Just watching her kick connect with the pirate's face Xandria expected her to do some damage, but instead the kick seemed to not phase her at all. Even the loud noise of the hit seem to not do anything to her. Xandria back up a little as she had her hands in front of her in a constant guard motion, ready to defend her face and body when the time needed. Then she watched as the pirate came right close to her, before Xandria could respond to the sudden attack she her actual head being grabbed. Upon hearing her words they seem to be repeated in her head over and over again, they spoke true to her why wasn't she fighting as if her life depended on it? Since he had her hands in front of her she was ready to block the blow, putting both of her hands in front of her face she felt both of her hands come in contact with her knee. But instead of stopping the knee it seems to continue upwards; Xandria turned her face she her cheek took in the blow instead of her chin. The force was strong, too strong the blow almost knocked her unconscious but too much was riding on this the town needed her. Xandria took the blow as she quickly pushed down her knee, then using her right hand she pushed up to make her hand let go of her head, but in the process her hat was taken off. From here since they were close Xandria performed a 1-2 combo attack, taking her left fist she aimed it at her stomach. Then she quickly turned around and performed a jump back kick slamming her foot onto her face. "Never! I will not let you harm anyone else anymore Ahn san." Xandria answered with a determined look as she wasn't only fighting for her life but the lives of others. After the hit assuming Ahn didn't grab her foot she attempted to put her foot down and jump away from her to gain some more distance from Ahn, she felt her cheek hurt, feeling it start to swell up.
Xandria took -195 dmg

Motherglare

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas