Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Foosha Village [Destroyed + Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image
ʜᴘ: 100/100 |ᴘᴡʀ: 015 | sᴘᴅ: 035 | ᴇɴᴅ: 010 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 005

Juice, shocked by what the Lieutenant said, still kept on pushing for him to accept his offer. He would say, "Well, if he's to be executed, let me be the one to bring him in. That is all I request." Juice would then think about the times he had with Sakura followed by confusion. He would then stay put and say to the marine, "I'm not going anywhere. You see, I had nothing to do with the crimes this man committed to the village. I was just as innocent as one of the by standards. I've just been simply following him around as we recently reunited." The thought of Sakura being executed was gut wrenching. Juice wouldn't want to easily leave Sakura's side like this so he'd at least want to be the one who would take him in and have one last conversation with his friend before it's too late, because that's what Sakura would do for him. Juice then stated, "Even if I helped Sakura commit these crimes, what could I do? I'm just a choreboy anyway. It's not like I'm strong enough to do anything on my own... I have led myself to believe that I was following Sakura around for guidance. But.. It seems he chose the wrong path so of course I'll have to sever the bond I've once had with the man on my shoulders and go my own way." The wind would blow in Juice's direction, making his long hair fly in the direction of the wind. Juice would then move a bunch of his hair out the way of his field of vision to keep his eyes on the Marine standing in front of him. He would then tell the Marine, "Please."

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Marine | Word Count: 290 | Word Count Total: 9885 | Exp: 127,960

ɪᴛᴇᴍs

- ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ (+10 sᴘᴇᴇᴅ)
- ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴀᴛ
- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss
- ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ ᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴜsʜɪ
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴅɢᴇ
- ʙᴜɢ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛ

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛs
- none

ᴏᴏᴄ:

Tentaigo

Misujage

Avedis Angelus
lmaooo sorry man I thought you were a Marine, ignore what I said about you being a Marine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
[Power: 120][Speed: 060][Endurance: 015][Accuracy: 000][Intelligence: 000]
[Health: 203/203][Spirit: 50/50][Dexterity: 30]

Kevin sat and continued watching the back and forth. Sighing because this was already taking up so much of his time already. He really didn't have time for this to keep going on. But as he mentioned before, this was their situation not his. He had his own to deal with and he had no intention of trying to avoid dealing with it. If this situation between those two marines wasn't going to end anytime soon however the least Kevin could do was plan his course of actions after this was all over. Closing his eyes and laying back he would begin to think. Of course two different courses in the event he did go to jail once more, and in the event he did not. Of course it was looking increasingly likely that he would indeed be going to jail on two fronts but that is for a later time to think about.

Pirate Log

Misujage

The Booty Gang Captain

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was kind of irritating, how no one listened to him cause he was a kid. Just about everyone he had run into, even this other Marine. And Merlin outranked him. His face jumbled up into disdain, it was like nothing worked. His red eyes slowly dissolved into blue. A stomp ensuing as he shouted out. "Fine! But if ain't confined by the time I get back I'ma come find ya!" His lip curled into a frown, glaring at Juice. Merlin would walk over to Sakura's body and hoist up its unconscious form with relative ease. Tossing it toward Juice. "I mean it, bub." Agitating, to be taken for nothing despite all you do to prevail. He turned from Juice back to Kevin. "I been meanin to punch someone's bad all day, y'know." There was no escaping this now. Lancelot had turned himself over, would Kevin be the same. The second of two people whom had destroyed an entire island. Did Kevin steal lives as well as the homes of his victims. Irrelevant, Merlin would settle that later. "Geddup so I can knock you back down." Many things Merlin was, but he wasn't a coward. He would wait for the Gladiator to stand and do his business then.

PWR 210 || SPD 265 [270] || END 120 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 90 || HP 440 || SPI 124

Passives
Technique Name: Parmesan Slide
Description: Being an Assassin, Merlin is adept at silent stepping. This is done through light touching of the ground with his feet and minimal motion in his frame when moving. His feet barely touch the ground and are unaffected by the textures of the ground beneath his feet. Allowing him free range of motion along all hard surfaces, even up walls and across ceilings.
-This technique is Passive
-Increases Merlin's Speed by Five [05]

Avedis Angelus

The Booty Gang Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
ʜᴘ: 100/100 |ᴘᴡʀ: 015 | sᴘᴅ: 035 | ᴇɴᴅ: 010 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 005

Sighed with relief, Juice would have a bit of gratitude towards the lieutenant. He would tell the small lieutenant, "Thank you... as much as it pains me to take him away, it's probably for the best. I'll be taking him to the HQ while you deal with whoever's left in the village. I wish you luck." And with Sakura on his shoulders, Juice would leave the area, headed for the Marine Base.

[exit]

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Marine | Word Count:72 | Word Count Total: 9957 | Exp: 128,410

ɪᴛᴇᴍs

- ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ (+10 sᴘᴇᴇᴅ)
- ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴀᴛ
- ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss
- ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ ᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴜsʜɪ
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴅɢᴇ
- ʙᴜɢ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴛ

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛs
- none

ᴏᴏᴄ:

Tentaigo

Misujage

Avedis Angelus

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
[Health: 203/203][Spirit: 50/50][Dexterity: 30]

Kevin would open his eyes as he heard that the two were done with their little situation that was at hand. The gladiator would soon stand up, brushing himself off as he would look towards the marine who's intention was to take him in. "Alright then," He said, tilting his head to the side quickly and allowing his neck to make a cracking sound. He would get in the stance of a person ready to fight and take a deep breath before speaking once more to the marine. "Well, back to what I had been saying before. You can blow off some of that steam you got building up if you want. Win, take me back to jail, simple as that." Kevin said ready for this fight to begin to be honest, but he also had another proposal. He was taking into consideration what this kid was dealing with just a moment ago. Kevin was fortunate to not be involved in that stuff directly, had he been he'd be pretty angry as well. "Or, if you want I'll just come quietly, after listening to you deal with that." He said as he made a quick motion towards the direction the black haired marine and the supposed traitor had gone off to. "I'll leave the decision to you."

Pirate Log

Misujage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"ARRGH!" His right hand would fly out, punching the air in front of him. Such a tiny bundle of emotions, maybe it was puberty he would be a teenager soon no doubt. Well, if the guy was just going to turn himself over there was no need for a scuffle. He calmed himself, allowing his arms to rest by his sides once more. He couldn't remember when his eyes shifted back to red but there they were. Promise. He had made a promise to do better, to not be someone consumed by the tidings of battle. He could keep that promise. "I just find it intewesting, how you has no recent wounds, but you was in jail." The small white haired child would turn his head upward to stare upon Kevin's face. Hands within his pocket. "You did destroy an entiah island aftuh all. Ruined people's homes. Then ya escaped, and ya prolly gonna do it again." Nah, he was gonna arrest the man, but he had to make something perfectly clear first. "Before I arrest ya's, I'm gunna have'ta make sure y'know what's waiting for youse if ya break out again." In a swirl of motion the young spry boy known as Merlin would spin, sending a round house kick aimed directly for Kevin's mid section. His torso, abdomen, whicever you wanted to refer to it as. He struck with his right foot, hands still in his pockets. And eyes glaring. Pirates always tryna get away with stuff by surrendering. At least Thaddeus fought on.

Passives
Description: Being an Assassin, Merlin is adept at silent stepping. This is done through light touching of the ground with his feet and minimal motion in his frame when moving. His feet barely touch the ground and are unaffected by the textures of the ground beneath his feet. Allowing him free range of motion along all hard surfaces, even up walls and across ceilings.

Avedis Angelus

Misujage

Saint

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
[Health: 98/203][Spirit: 50/50][Dexterity: 30]

It seemed as though this kid was still a ball of anger, however it didn't seem like he was going to be fighting just now. Letting his guard down and similar to Merlin allowing his arms to rest at his side he listened to the suspicions of the kid. This marine seemed a little bit weird to be honest, but who wasn't in this world anyways? All this aside Kevin was about to say something to the marine before suddenly he was kicked. It was actually quite fast, surprising, and Kevin was completely unable to react to it, and it sent him flying a bit away, landing on the ground in quite a bit of pain actually. He would breath quite heavily and then stand up, looking at the marine, a sort of cheeky smile on Kevin's face as he caught his breath. "You're right, and next time, I'll be waiting. I won't make it as easy as it was this time. Shall we go now then?"

Pirate Log

Misujage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image

*snatch cuff link* Merlin would snap the cuffs on the man and drag him along. Attaching their boats together before drifting off toward the Marine HQ. Pointless, absolutely pointless. He couldn't just beat up on a man that wouldn't fight back. Even if something faulty in their confinement area always seemed to let people get out. Bothersome

[exit]

Passives

Avedis Angelus

Misujage

Saint

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
[Health: 98/203][Spirit: 50/50][Dexterity: 30]

Kevin got cuffed and taken away yo.

Pirate Log

Misujage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:16 am
eek  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 30!

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:17 am
Reconstruction Roll xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

×××× Ⓨ ' Ⓢ Ⓗ Ⓣ Ⓞ Ⓛ Ⓐ ◥ ◤ Ⓐ Ⓝ Ⓚ Ⓗ
×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××[ It was as if these pirates had some sick fetish with causing pain and suffering for others. In her time as a marine, pre-crisis, the Pirates had some class about them. Morals. But these ones… It would seem as though there very existence is based around carnage and destruction. Things can’t continue on this route, or the world may very well fall to ruins before she’s given the chance to save it. The pink haired woman steps closer to the village, watching the pillars of smoke parade into the sky, almost celebrating the vile victory of those that had ravaged this place. Her crimson eyes scan the carnage, allowing for the marine to adjust to the sights, while simultaneously gauging how much would need to be done in order to make up for this. She steps ever deeper in now, placing her only free hand cupped around her chin.

“How can we fix this…” she asks herself, frowning a bit from the severity of the problem. The kingdom had plenty of people still alive and well, capable of working with her and other operatives to fix the mess, but this...this is a different ball game. After sucking her tongue and shaking her head, Y’shtola turns away to go search for anyone that could possibly assume a position of power or seniority over the remaining villagers. A place this small would suffer the worst of it after all. Not many people in villages to begin with, and from what the woman can tell, quite a few must have perished due to the raiding parties mercilessness. “I’ll need help, but, do I call it in…? That could pose a problem, depending on who answers…” she thinks to herself, lost in thought again. That is, until the screaming of a child echoes in her ears as she steps past a half crumbled alleyway. The child’s screams grow louder and louder as if her fears were creeping ever closer to her person.

Finding no need for further hesitation, the woman dashes over and lands next to the little girl, glaring at the source of her woes. “What is the problem, little one?” she asks, seeing no direct cause for fear, until the girl starts pointing at a large pile of rubble, where in that moment red liquid faintly seeps through the cracks. “Oh no…” Once me, she leaps over to the pile and lands. She grabs hold of some stones and begins to lift, tossing the large masses over and over until an arm is revealed. In a panic, she begins tossing stones even more, moving them aside, this time revealing the body of a woman. Y’shtola gently moves her, doing so in such a way where her wounds wouldn’t falter. After laying her down, properly this time, she begins the normal routines of checking for life. “C’mon, lady. Don’t be leaving me with this burden… Please, be alive.” she whispers while testing for pulses. “...!” it’s faint, but she notices one, and with all of her knowledge as a doctor, she makes the effort to secure the woman’s life.

Soon enough, the poor lady’s eyes crack open, and she goes into a fit of coughing leading to cringes and winces from the pain. The little girl leaps onto the woman, wrapping her arms around her in the midst of her uncontrollable relief and tears. Y’shtola sighs and scratches the back of her head while standing herself back up. “You gave us quite the scare there, ma’am. I thought you were a goner.” she says playfully in her usual delinquent-esque tone. After the group says their goodbye, once more does the Marine find herself standing at the village square. After gauging all of her options, weighing them, and making a decision, the woman holds up her alert Den Den Mushi. “This is Chore Girl Ankh, currently at the remnants of a raid zone. Foosha Village of East Blue. Emergency aid is requested. Residents are in critical condition, and the village is in shambles. Again, Emergency Aid is requested immediately. Ankh out.” ]

×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××
Ⓞ Ⓒ Ⓒ: Restoration Process - [ 677 / 2,500 ]
××××Ⓦ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓓ Ⓢ: 677

TheRealKiru

Dcme

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image
𝐆𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Chore Girl Bellerose prezent, Chore Girl Ankh!" Came a voice from the den den mushi as its owner spoke into it while watching as the watercraft came closer to the island. "I am closing in on your pozition. Please look forward to my entry in several minutes." Sailing towards Foosha Village after her brief tour of the previous area that had been destroyed, Giselle found herself facing the same amount of horror that had awaited her back at Ground Zero. The ship she found herself on was soon docked as she got off and immediately got to work. Based on how things were going, there was little time to waste. Building lie in shambles, toppled over as if they were play children's playthings. Hopefully all of the people inside had gotten out in time, though something base don Ground Zero's condition made her seriously doubt whether or not somebody could survive something like that. She continued along the pathway into the town before coming across another sight.

Several of the locals at a large house nearby, possibly for somebody owning a good amount of wealth to their name, were busy attempting to lift a large piece of the wall off of a chunk of the building stained red with something Giselle was certain she would not like. Swallowing her fears and judgement, the recruit rushed over and volunteered with her effort to help lift the chunk of house. The task took another few minutes or so, but they eventually succeeded, or whatever kind of word would accurately describe their discovery. A middle aged man did indeed become freed, but his legs, dear lord his legs...nothing short of a fine red paste. She held a hand over her mouth and quickly sprinted away from the group before they could ask what was wrong. The frenchie hurried into a nearby alley before finally letting out the abjection she had held back since arriving on her first stop. The poor child who had lost both parents and would probably not feel their touch, or a loved one's, the same ever again. The needless death and destruction. All of it had gotten to her in the heat of this moment and combined into the stain of vomit and bile that Giselle stared at as she began to doubt his choice of career. She had viewed it as an honor to serve alongside the marines, but had not expected things of this severity. Conflicted on her beliefs, she inhaled sharply and exhaled to clam herself as best she could. There was a job that needed doing, and she was going to see it through. These people would break if they were to see their only line of defense and protection suddenly break down.

The chore girl stepped out from her moment of reprieve and moved along to help the residents of the village. Another place looked to be a makeshift hospital of sorts, fashioned out of the old remnants of a gathering place for whatever reasons. A sea of cots and blankets on the ground littered the portion of the village. Wounded, crying, and those not among the living occupied the various beds as Giselle soon found herself being tasked with fetching shipments of medical supplies as they arrived from the most recent ships. "Right away! You can count of me, Monsieour!" She hurried along while doing her best to push her worries for everyone aside to focus properly. It was a blessing and a curse, one that her superiors said would be her downfall if she was too see exactly why this job was described as hell. Her stomach growled, the frenchie feeling the contents of her body slosh around in discomfort as she arrived at her destination. Taking as many boxes of supplies as she could, Giselle balanced her stack of several boxes while hoping that her arms wouldn't give out anytime soon. The fact that sight seemed to now play a factor as she could barely make out just what was going on in front of her. Her voyage was going great until she made contact with an individual, being knocked back onto her rear as the boxes soon fell down around her. "Pah-Pardon! C’est ma faute!" She stammered out, dusting off her uniform before her eyes traveled up to meet the dark skinned individual in front of her. She stared for a few moments as she almost felt her jaw connect with the ground. This poor women she had knocked into was something poor Giselle could only dream of becoming. Tall, a gorgeous body, plump breasts, she came right out of a calendar on the wall in the captain's lounge! "Ah-I mean...Buh-Bonjour, Madame! Ah-I'm Giselle! I'm so zorry I ran into you! I was in a hurry was all."

[ 1,481 / 2,500 l Restoration Completed! ]

Ρᴡʀ 10 (20) || Eɴᴅ 05 (15) || Sᴘᴅ 05
Iɴᴛ 00 || Aᴄᴄ 05 || Sᴘɪ 0
ooc - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image

HєαƖтн: 165
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Honestly why couldn't things just go correctly once in awhile instead of being horrific and painful? Well Foosha seemed otherwise destroyed by god knows what at this point in time, she had nothing to do with it and couldn't bring herself to take much interest in the destruction about her. Gloved fingers flexed gently around the spine of a book as bright blue eyes took in the surroundings, crumbled buildings and smoking piles of rubble. Ears twitched gently as they would search for any small calls for help, she'd only see some people here or there crying and groveling in the dirt. Stained with dust and sand but seeming otherwise unharmed, probably crying over material things, nothing new with humans. Breathing in deeply as she would seek out scents of blood in case her eyes couldn't catch anything of immediate worry, a lot came back to her, but she couldn't define where the majority of it was coming from. Clicking her tongue as she would snap her book closed and stuff it into her bag, she would move towards the nearest crying family, her long black and white striped tail wavering in the air, "Oui, stop screeching for a second and tell me whats wrong." she'd snap at the nearest person, her senses some what frayed from the many wails of the tattered and bruised, "Hic...hic...my sister!" a young teenager would grovel towards her easily reaching out her hand and grasping onto Morgan's coat, disgust flitted across her face as she resisted the urge to swat the bloodied hand away. Instead she grabbed the girl's hand and hauled her up onto her feet easily dragging her forward into a hug as she wrapped one arm around the young lass's waist, "Shhh, stop crying and calm yourself. I can't help if you keep whimpering." she murmured as the hair on her neck lifted up just from touching the filthy human, she would breath in slowly as she would take in the child's scent, her sister must smell similar so finding, wait her scent was close. Eyes would flicker downwards towards where she saw blood starting to spill out from under the rocks. Understanding became vivid to her as she would carefully shove the girl away and bend down to start hauling away rocks and rubble. The house that had crumbled must have a body inside, she'd have to dig it out and hope whoever it was, whether it was the living body of this girl's sister or another helpless soul was still alive. Strength was clear in every little bit of the woman's movements as she would practically throw rocks left and right before she found an arm, "Damn." she hissed curses under her breath as she would pry her glove off and hold it in her teeth while checking the pulse of the arm, it was quite faint. She hauled rocks off faster and soon uncovered the upper body and a fair haired woman with paper white skin, probably due to blood loss.

Peeling away extra rocks she would ignore the teenager that was crying once again more in joy, sorrow and relief from what she was picking up, "Hospital, quick, now." the teenager nodded and immediately bolted away expecting Morgan to follow. The child was a good bit faster then her, but she would make haste to follow after the girl. The makeshift hospital that came into view would leave the minkman less then impressed by it's sight, "Should have known." she murmured with distaste her words muffled by her glove as she would follow the child inside and find one of the sparse empty spaces to lay her down. Careful as she would place the body down in her hands she would stand back up and pull a glove back on, eyes sought out anyone that was remotely doctor like and noticed a full bodided female checking someone's pulse. She'd dip through masses of bodies and the many people rushing around, making her way towards the woman. Watching with mild amusement as another woman bumped into that figure as well, "Excuse me." she'd mutter as she walked up looking between the two catching no ounce of conversation, "I'm going to hope one of you beautiful ladies are a doctor, I have someone who seems to be near death to look at if you have the time?" she questioned her blue eyes glancing between the two females with clear urgency, but hope or real care didn't particularly touch her eyes. She really didn't care about those around her in pain right now, she wasn't earning a penny to do this so it was worthless, but it was something she sort of had no choice in doing since she was here.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words:

• Strength: 30
  • Endurance: 40
  • Speed: 20
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Prowess: 00
  • Spirit: 26
  • Dexterity: 20

North Lotus

TheRealKiru

Cor Contritum