Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Syrup Village [Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:07 pm
Where Am I: Syrup Village
Feeling a Little Bit: Amused
Idiots Around Me: Kageboshi

A E S O N│││N U A D H A│││L E S L A W

User Image

┠Howdy It's Me Your Best Friend Aeson┨

With a different action Aeson would change his reaction. It wasn't a dramatic change from what he was planning to do. In fact it was essentially the same reaction. Aiming towards her leg and firing a shot that would most likely clip the woman, the ninja was quick on her feet but even then they were mere inches away. Strange that the woman decided to create space between them, after all this only benefited him. Then she did something that made his jaw drop, she spoke not only that but she decided to poke fun at him. Honestly he was starting to believe she was mute. "So the monk has finally spoken. I don't know what happened to it. Maybe you should..." Dramatic pause. "LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE FEETSIES!" Aeson snapped his fingers and pointed at her feet before just sitting down on the ground. Giggling to himself as there was no beanstalk he was just pulling her leg. As the ninja started to encircle him Aeson paid attention to her as he reloaded the pistol in his hand. What a good thing she had backed off exactly when he needed to reload.

Making sure the pistol was reloaded and cocked as she prowled around him."So....ever going to tell me your name? You mention this isn't some anime but you're kind of just circling around me like a predator. I would say that's pretty anime-ish. Or are you just checking me out? Oh my making me blush" His right hand rising to his mouth, a light blush appearing on his cheeks, Aeson looking a bit shy and timid as he avoided eye contact with her. Of course he didn't stop looking at her, she could turn invisible and she had backed off for some reason.

┠In This World It's Kill or Be Killed┨

Weapons Equipped: Pistol
Techniques Used: None at the moment
Song In Head: Hardcore

Sahana Kurumi
Aeson's Health: 300 - 37
Bullets do 37 damage

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:48 pm
        User Image

"Are you ready to die yet?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Flash Hider

Back to even ground. The ninja had kept herself mobile as well as alert but the shout made her take a quick hop to the side only to hear that the man was bluffing. Scoffing under her breath Kage kept light on her feet and begun walking again, but this time at a quickened pace. He was sitting and she was circling him, then the question of her name came about. He was a quick-witted man in terms of smart remarks and sarcasm, but also very strange when fighting. "My name? Tch. You ask foolish questions." She remarked before there came a sudden but unseen slow in her step, then a hastened one. Her steps became uneven, a varying cadence of steps, but as they did there were images of her varying motions cast in front of her, then behind her. Their numbers spreading rapidly despite her casual movements; which were oddly mute. By the time she could circle him the man would find himself surrounded by a sea of her illusional selves. Whilst the illusions remained, Kageboshi had vanished unknowingly without a trace. The invisible body taking of speed, steps light and silent as made quick hops towards their target. Upon closing the distance Kageboshi aimed a hidden strike to the left side of his ribs with great force, aiming to break a rib or two. After dashing in to strike she'd immediately dash away to the left whilst invisible if the blow landed.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 245
Cash Flow: 2,450 Beli
Total Bank: 18,500 Beli
Posting History: 240

STATS
Statistical values include item bonuses.

HP: 196/270
Strength: 75
Endurance: 50 [15/50 Stamina]
Speed: 80 [+25] = 105
Intelligence: 00
Prowess: 00

Items Used: Iron Knuckles [+10 Strength]

Damage/2: 37

TECHNIQUES

Ninja Art #7: Rhythm Echo — Rhythm Echo is a soundless motion that creates afterimages of the body through a varying cadence of steps. When used in battle, one or multiple images can appear based on the user's movement that mimic the user actions and expressions. They can be used for a wide variety of purposes that include tricking the opponent and making it more difficult to perceive the user's next action. When in use this ability bolsters the user's [Speed] by [+25]. This ability lasts for [3] posts. 1/3 Duration

Ninja Art #27: Forbidden World of Transparency — Having eaten the Clear Clear Fruit, the user has gained the ability to make themselves invisible. Upon doing so they can remain invisible for up to [3] posts before having to pay the activation cost again. 1/3 Duration

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:18 pm
Feeling a Little Bit: Happy

User Image

Seeing the ninja flinch made Aeson burst out in laughter, she was completely uptight in this battle. Okay maybe it was a little understandable considering he was firing a gun at her. But from his perspective that was all he could do, he could attempt to use his fruit but the chances of it backfiring was high. Of course she had no idea of his inexperience with his devil fruit and he wanted to keep it that way. "Foolish? Its just proper manners. You would think a shinobi would know manners" Was Aeson being very stereotypical about the whole ninja terms and attacks but he had seen her go invisible. Well he didn't really see her but he saw her appear out of nowhere which is what made him excited for the battle. So it was safe to say he got happy when his tomfoolery finally pushed the ninja to her edge. Suddenly more of her started to appear as she continued to circle around him. Completely surrounded it was very difficult to keep track of every female body walking. It was better if he did something about rather than allow her to do whatever she planned to do. It was his time to shine! Placing both hands on the ground, Aeson imagined a tree appear right in front of the ninja's path hopefully ruining her mirage or making the clones do something other than encircle him. The ground under him would crack, instead of a tree blocking the ninja's path it raised him 10 feet into the air. A flash of red would glow underneath him, had the tree impaled Aeson? No the color came from the tree itself, it was a red maple. Good thing he wasn't afraid of heights, looking down at the clones of the ninja wondering what their reaction to the tree whiten. "Oh hey. Come up here its a nice view" Aeson would suggest patting the tree top. The sound of old wood creaking as the branches at the top moved to make a seat for Aeson to sit on. Aiming his gun at one of the mirages he fired his gun at it, not like he could do anything else to it from this distance.

Techniques Used: Barking Up the Wrong Tree
Song In Head: Hardcore

Sahana Kurumi
Aeson's Health: 300 - 56
Aeson Endurance: 75 - 10
Bullets do 37 damage

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm
        User Image

Watch out for that tree!

In the midst of her about to strike him the man had set his hands to the ground. The earth shook beneath their feet for a brief moment, the invisible ninja thought of leaping back but instead she stood her ground. The earth split and from its roots grew a large tree. Wary of its accelerated rate of growth she was careful to not get entangled or impaled by its branches. This put a few feet between them, though her movements were as silent as they were invisible so it didn't appear as if she'd been spotted. She'd been behind him, somewhat near their left. He spoke again but he seemed to be eyeing the still speeding illusions that circled the tree. Kage was aware that such a gimmick wouldn't last much longer so when he aimed his gun she took action. Creeping from branch to branch in an eerie silence; and once he fired, she pounced. The hot bullet split through one of the images, the rest fading away now that she was no longer there only to reveal the absence of her presence. As this occurred the invisible force crept from behind and attempted to deliver a powerful blow to the back of the head with enough force to knock the man from his protective little tree home and hopefully cause him to fling his gun away from the sudden strike.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 240
Cash Flow: 2,400 Beli
Total Bank: 20.900 Beli
Posting History: 245

STATS

HP: 196/270

TECHNIQUES

Ninja Art #27: Forbidden World of Transparency — Having eaten the Clear Clear Fruit, the user has gained the ability to make themselves invisible. Upon doing so they can remain invisible for up to [3] posts before having to pay the activation cost again. 2/3 Duration

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Feeling a Little Bit: Annoyed

User Image

It took a matter of second for Aeson to realize what had happened. The woman's clones were in fact not clones but an afterimage which made the technique instantly lame. However that wasn't the worst part, apparently she was able to leave the afterimage going while she had gone invisible. The most obvious choice of attack would be to attack him from behind, after all if she came from in front of him he would have been able to see her climbing the tree. It was unfortunate that all his talking had not allowed her to hear the ninja come from behind. Turning only a few degrees before a strong blow in the back of his head sent him stumbling off the tree. The hit really stung, he hadn't been able to block it like the last one is rattled his brain which combined with his inexperience with his fruit caused the tree to start decay rapidly, collapsing on itself. A hurricane of red leaves would float off every direction landing on the ground, Aeson would be joining their descent. Not after he returned a blow of his own. Already turning when realizing that the woman clones were merely a afterimage, Aeson completed his turn as he stumbled off the tree. Never having let go of his gun he fired a shot aimed directly at her stomach. While she was invisible and made very little sound, she still left a imprint of her feet on the now falling leaves. The decaying wood also snap under the weight of a person, so the branches she had been standing on had cracked under her weight.

Normally Aeson would make a rude comment about the woman being over weight however the punch in the back of his head had ruined this fight for him. All he wanted her to do now was suffer. As Aeson fell down 10 feet into the ground he curled up into a ball, rolling to soften his fallen and quickly fire every bullet in his magazine. She was invisible but it wasn't like she could fly or anything, gravity will simply bring her down towards a general area. As long as one of the seven bullets hit her then that would be a victory for him. His face was devoid of excitement and joy, all that was left was anger and irritation. Can you blame Aeson? Its not like he enjoyed having a headache.

Techniques Used: None
Song In Head: We Move Together

Sahana Kurumi
Aeson's Health: 300 - 112
Bullets do 37 damage

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:20 pm
        User Image

Strike!

Feeling contact against her force she added a little extra shoving force to her punch when forcing him from the tree. The ever agile ninja made a move to push herself away from the tree at an angle right after, but while doing so the man's turning body was able to let loose a shot towards her assumed position. However, the bullet was fired during her retreat portion of her hit and run so while his assumption had mostly been correct, the hot slag grazed her stomach, just a few inches shy of puncturing her belly entirely but close enough that it left a nice wound in her side. Still, she felt the pain of the wound as blood trickled from its opening. Luckily, her blood was also invisible, at least until it'd hit the ground.

The branches snapped and the tree withered, her balance somewhat thrown off but her leap was mostly executed by the time this happened. Because of her angled leap, Aeson's clip would fire in a predicted area where she wasn't. She'd recover mid-air, holding her wound as she landed. Once she touched solid ground her body immediately crouched and rolled to dampen the shock of the impact. Kage scrambled to her feet, a bit of distance between them as she held her side with one hand to stop the blood from leaking. Contemplating retreat but after firing at her so many times she was led to believe that her opponent may have been out of bullets. An assumption, but a risky one.

QUOTES
Pondering Penguin

WORDS
Words: 260
Cash Flow: 2,600 Beli
Total Bank: 23.500 Beli
Posting History: 245

STATS

HP: 159/270

TECHNIQUES

Ninja Art #27: Forbidden World of Transparency — Having eaten the Clear Clear Fruit, the user has gained the ability to make themselves invisible. Upon doing so they can remain invisible for up to [3] posts before having to pay the activation cost again. 3/3 Duration

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:19 pm
Feeling a Little Bit: Panic

User Image

Bullseye. Leaves pouring down the red maple as it collapsed. It's life was short lived but it had served it's purpose. A single blood drop splashed his arm, following a demonic chuckle with a equally fiendish grin. "So you do bleed...oh how wonderful." Now what did the ninja plan to do, in a bleeding state, she now had a time limit in this battle. Time did get the best of everyone, and learning to not waste it is of upmost importance. Yet his lax personality during the fight did allow for trickery and illusions to get the better of him. She was still in invisible, in fact she could stay invisible for the entire time that they battling. But if it was anything like his own devil fruit power, constant use was extremely exhausting.

"It would be best if you surrender. You can't afford to lose anymore blood...trust me." Of course this was a small bluff, he had no idea what injury she had sustain. Being invisible made it hard to tell the condition of his opponent, but no matter her condition she wouldn't want to deal with more bullet holes. The gun clicked as the magazine dropped, yet as the other clip was being attached Aeson noticed his hand shaking. Had the blow before given him a concussion? No. Looking around his vision was perfectly fine besides the pain of a bruise forming on his head he had no injury. His answer came quick, a red leaf falling on his nose. Like fiery ambers the leaves fell, something he may have ignored but his subconscious couldn't. The smell of ash filled his lungs only causing for a fast pace breathing. The shaking of his hand only worsen as a look of panic filled his eyes. "Fire....fire!" Aeson muttered. Before a hard slap came to his face, there was no fire. The fight, he had to pay attention to where the ninja was or was planning to attack. Gun refilled, the leaves placed in the ground, and his meltdown over. He was quick to regain his composure once again.

Techniques Used: None
Song In Head: Mother I'm Here

Sahana Kurumi
Aeson's Health: 300 - 112
Bullets do 37 damage

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 91!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:25 am
н є ɪ ʀ x т σ x т н є x ω σ ʀ ʟ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
♫♪~ Every second is a pure affliction,
But I can feel your pain.
Choke back the burn of wrath as they violate your name.
No sign of innocence in this godforsaken place.
When the truth is in your hands, they'll spit upon your face. ~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The surrounding buildings on both sides of the narrow brick street were restored structures of Syrup Village. It was a numbing sensation, eerie and uncanny. The three triangles were as he had pictured them: thick dark wood raised in bas-relief on white stone. Three equal triangles, abstract renditions of chalet roofs in a village of people. So deep the lower stories were obscured. Above the tree points was the restaurants name in Japanese letters. Below the baseline of the enter streets was the entrance, double doors that together formed a cathedral arch, hardware massive rings of iron common to an Alpine chateau. Tawara walked down the street past the restaurant twice more. Unlucky locals were stripped of their beli from Tawara's brute strength. Yet he had one, vivid and disturbing way of getting what he wanted. It was a street filled with the sights and sounds of forgotten memories. Thought the pirate who had no memory to forget. Three dark triangles, heavy beams and candlelight. Tawara had been right, it was a memory of his past. This lifestyle and village reminded him of his old home. An hour from now Tawara had managed to pluck plenty of other locals of valuables, money, ect. He looked at a woman, at the wide brown eyes that were search his.. Searching in fear, in bewilderment. Tawara just told her to hurry and give him her cash. Stripping her of money without the need of brute force. He continued to walk around the village looking for more suckers. Tawara walked into a building he hasn't visit yet. There were thick beams running across the high Alpine ceiling. Tables and chairs of heavy woood, deep booths and candlelight everywhere. An accordion player moved through the crowd, muted strains of Bavarian music coming from his instrument. He had seen the large room before, the beams and the candlelight printed somewhere in his mind, the sounds recorded also. He had come here in another life. Is what he felt like. Tawara stood in the shallow foyer in front of the maître d's station; the tuxedoed man greeted him. Tawara punched him in his face taking his money. He looked wealthy enough. Tawara had to rob anyone that he came across. Literally his piracy was becoming more and more vicious. You could recognize him a pirate. His motives were strictly greedy. It made him look like young blood in this generation. Tawara was turning to anyone that made glance at him. Literally knocking them out and taking their money. Tawara was becoming a vicious pirate. That is what this meant. It was perfect timing. Because in these times of great piracy. There were other pirates that were doing the same thing. Becoming strong in their own way, too. Tawara adjusted his position. Making sure not to let any others out of his sight. Tawara had a good mind. To rob from the old, too. So he did! Tawara threw some old guy with gray hair into a wall. Literally taking the money the old guy had. Tawara cleared his throat. Then began laughing as the old guy began flinching. Clearly he was enjoying the attention. Tawara had leaned in and dropped some other old guy on his head. These guys were just way to easy to rob. Tawara was having fun. This was a raid. This was what pirates did. However, Tawara was still at a young age. The message was he was someone you couldn't ******** with. And that everyone in this place was in danger. Severe danger. Brushing up on how good his throwing was. Tawara grabbed some old woman. Then threw her into a building. He began laughing and pointing at her. Tawara looked at others who were watching. Then just put his hands in his pocket. And walked away.

Tawara circled the block, emerging on more of the village. Then he turned right on the Limmat Quai toward the cathedral. Other buildings were across the river where he could take some time to look at the view. "This ain't good. This place is too nice. I could live here. I'll be a laughingstock among pirates. If I give up the pirate life. To live quietly. Seriously?! Haha. I gotta get away from this place." Tawara was looking at the west side of the village. Along his way out of the village. Tawara quickly kicked some local in the back of the head. Knocking him out and checking his pockets. He also had money. This was a complete raid. Knowing Tawara you know more than 3/4 of the village. Were attacked by him. He reached a bridge out of the village. Tawara was silent, holding onto his own adventure. Tawara glanced around leaving the village.

(Minor Raid)

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Experience: 510,000
|| Skypiean: Tawara, The Fist | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Endurance: --- | Intelligence: --- | Prowess: --- | Accuracy: --- |

Steps Marched: 790
Flames Created: 790

[ Locations: ]

772, 766, 759, 756, 790,

Tentaigo

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:20 am
Void  
Reckage generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 107!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Axx came walking into Syrup Village up the steep slope on the island and with his hands in his pockets nonchalantly like he was just passing through. He got more than a couple odd looks for being dressed the way he was and being a newcomer to the village in weeks. He looked to his right towards an open field full of nothing but grass and scattered pods of flowers all blowing in the wind and then he looked off to his left to rows of various buildings and shops that he slowly walked past one after another. He suddenly came to a stop when he was about to pass by the local pub and in a very over animated style, rolled his head around his shoulders and twirled on his heel to turn to his left so his body was now facing the entrance of the pub and approached the main entrance and walked in. Upon his first step into the eatery, it didn't look to be anything special, if anything it was bare minimum of what a proper pub should be but he kept his eyes wide like he was still taking everything in and simply walked over to the bar counter and leaned on it with his elbows on the top and his forearms crossed. ”Hi.” He said to the man behind the bar and in response, got a raised eyebrow and a nod. “How can I help you, stranger?” The bartender said walking over to the section of the counter Axx was leaning on. Axx waited a moment then shifted his eyes from left to right suspiciously and looked back over his shoulder at the other patrons of the eatery and then back to the bartender and leaned over the bar a bit and whispered to the bartender. ”I don’t want to alarm you, but this is a stick up.” The bartender paused and folded his arms over his chest. “This is a what? Look, we already have a town liar running around here every day and we don’t need another so why don’t you just-” Before he could finish his sentence, Axx drew a pistol from his waist and pointed it at the bartenders face, the barrel only an inch from his nose, and let out a soft sigh. ”Why does EVERYONE I say that to assume that I am not being genuine? Is it something in my approach?” He looked back to the other patrons through the corner of his eye in time to see most of them getting up and about to run for the door but he yelled out before anyone could leave their table. ”Hold the train everyone! Do NOT move from your seats. Now, I would prefer not to hurt any of you nice people so let’s make this easy, eh?” He looked back to the bartender. ”Just give me, let’s say~ 90% of what’s in the safe and I’ll gladly be on my way.” The bartender hesitantly met Axx’s conditions and handed over a large stack of beli from a safe behind the counter and Axx took it and slipped it into his jacket pocket. ”Thanks. See~? I can be a nice guy.” And with that, Axx just simply left like nothing happened.

[Major Raid - Syrup Village :: 573/500]

❤ ♫~♪~♪~♬~[BGM: Theme 1]~♬~♪~♪~♫ ❤

➟ [ Str:010 || Pro:110|| Def:070 || Spd:100 || Stm:014 || Vit:014 ] ➟
[(Health Points : 658/658 )]==[(Stamina Points : 658/658 )]==[(Spirit Points : 106/106)]

INSTRUMENTS:
*X
*X
*X

TECHNIQUES USED:
---

DEDICATED TO:
---

Reckage

Reckage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Axx was making his way out of the establishment with his latest financial gain stuffed securely in his jacket when he was suddenly stopped by the voice of someone yelling to him. “Hold it right there!” Axx stopped in his tracks and turned his head to look over his shoulder to whoever was yelling at him in the pub. ”Me?” He replied with an infliction of curiosity to his voice and a group of guys sitting at three separate tables all pushed their chairs out and jumped to their feet together with the head guy speaking out above the others. “Well if it isn’t Axx Ryubi and you were kind enough to bring your huge bounty along with you for us to claim. I’m sure you have heard of the Thrash Hunters, cause if you didn’t, well, you know what happened to people who have not.” The fancy man said Axx turned to face the group of men and scratched the back of his head.“I was just passing through to get some cash so if you don’t mind, I’ll be on my way.” The lead man began to chuckle and laugh as Axx looked off to the side then Axx drew a dagger from the back of his pants and kicked one of the man at the tables on the floor and held the blade of the dagger out towards the others walking towards the boss. None of the men charged Axx for fear of getting stabbed right now and Axx stood next to the boss at his table then took a soft boiled egg from his plate and stuffed it in his mouth. “Correction. Your consequence is crossing my path now and that’s something you’ll just have to swallow. Care to end this now?” The boss spat out the egg on the floor at knife point and yelled out in anger. “Who the hell do you think you are!? Kill him!” The men in room began to surround Axx, but he wasn’t too worried. None of them were armed like most of his opponents were. While Axx was looking around at all the men around him, one surprised him from the side and hit his hand knocking his dagger under the counter leaving Axx unarmed right now. He retaliated with a forward kick to take out the man in front of him then spun around swinging his arm out and punching another one to his side. He turned to another man but he quickly punched Axx in the face then followed up with a kick to the chest knocking Axx back into two other men who were now holding his arms to his sides. Before they could get a definite grip on him, he twisted his body and threw a side kick at one of the other men who was coming over and snapped his head to the side headbutting the man that was holding him to his right then turned and grabbed the left man by the collar and gave him a hard headbutt. Axx took a second to put his hand on his head and wobble a little from the continual head butts. “Ow ow ow ow!” He said then got back in the game when the second man came at him again but he punched him in the face knocking him back a little then another man came from his side and Axx would raise his arm and drive his elbow into the back of the man’s neck then but more weight into it and drop the mans head onto a table and then he would drop to the floor. The man he punched in the face wobbled back and Axx reverse kicked him to the wall hard with a thud and he slid to the floor. Two guys stood on tables and chairs and started throwing kicks at Axx and he had to play on the defensive for this time blocking with his forearms moving from left to right a few times before gaining an opening to elbow one of them in the foot and knock them off the table so now he could focus on one of them and after side stepping one of this guys kicks, he wrapped his hand around the man’s heel and pulled quickly sending him spiraling back and into another table braking it in half on impact. Another one got up and charged at Axx head on with two wide punches but Axx blocked like a pro with his arms then took the opening to grab the man’s shoulder and drive three consecutive hard uppercuts to his gut then push him away to deal with a guy who was coming at him from the left. This man threw a punch at Axx’s face and he took a hold of his fist before it could reach his face and twisted the man’s arm over. He held his shoulder in pain as Axx tightened his grip Then he flipped it back over and put his hands around his neck and drove two knees into his gut then tossed him over a chair. Axx stood in the bar looking to the lone boss of the small group of bounty hunters and gave him a glare. ”We done here?” The sweating man sitting slouched in a chair nodded slowly at Axx and in response, Axx lose the glare and smirked. ”Good. Check ya’ later then.” He walked out of the bar waving his hand back to them all, or the ones that were still conscious, and left the establishment a wreck.

[Syrup Village - Minor Destruction :: 951/750]

❤ ♫~♪~♪~♬~[BGM: Brawl Theme]~♬~♪~♪~♫ ❤

➟ [ Str:010 || Pro:110|| Def:070 || Spd:100 || Stm:014 || Vit:014 ] ➟
[(Health Points : 658/658 )]==[(Stamina Points : 658/658 )]==[(Spirit Points : 106/106)]

INSTRUMENTS:
*X
*X
*X

TECHNIQUES USED:
---

DEDICATED TO:
---

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 94!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:33 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It will happen when it happens. Hatori was marching through Syrup Village with a marines expression. Solid. Determined. Strong. His view isn't the greatest, but it feels more real. The more Hatori had completed his duties and showed up, to these types of Reimbursing. He learned more about himself, along with the role that he committed to. As a marine. Hatori had grabbed a few things he needed for the Reimbursing. The game has already started. He would fulfill his role as a marine for the Reimbursing. Ordinarily, their were a few kids watching in a nearby candy store. Hatori was locking himself to his duties in Syrup Village. Helping the people in this village with the previous raid. When Hatori is able to, he stands up, and helps with Reimbursing. This wasn't the first time that Hatori had helped with Reimbursing. People were collecting their money left and right. From the last raid that the previous pirate caused. Hatori smiled at some of the people. When Hatori emerged helping Syrup Village with this Reimbursing. He could see the changes on the locals of the Syrup Village. Hatori's Japanese is good, though heavily accented. Those who were around could vividly check this out. The marine blonde Hatori walked around helping the people with their Reimbursing. Especially Hatori who was specialized at helping innocent publics, locals, ect. Hatori was dressed from head to toe in his marine uniform. As promised the Reimbursing was progressing thoroughly. The wind on one of the roofs around this village was swirling. Had this silly raid in Syrup Village not happened. His operation would not have to be in Syrup Village. So now Hatori must be prepared for the locals interrupting his peace. Forcing the marine at once to complete the Reimbursing. Hatori's problem tonight will be acquiring his target in the first scenario. Should a mass of people move simultaneously through these kinds of messes. Hatori get's himself into position for more of the Reimbursing. Focusing more on the Reimbursing, and helping the locals with what happened in the previous raid. Hatori was a marine who would help at any time. Hatori could hear cheers of a crowded village. Blasts of organ music revving up the crowd. And occasional updates from the locals. Proud of Hatori for helping them with the Reimbursing.

Hatori breaths in, breaths out. Lets his pulse slow. Keeps his finger close to the stuff he carried with him on the Reimbursing. There is no point in impatience. The pirates always turned up somewhere else anyway. He could just chase them down. It was no sweat. And as always, Hatori would not miss his target.

Never go without his honor. Because without it he's nothing. This type of mentality that's been strengthening his resolve. Hatori could see a lot of people huddled around him. Due to him helping with the Reimbursing. Hatori smirked. Although his composure has been kept on his face better than most times. Referring to the Reimbursing he made another announcement about protecting Syrup Village. It almost seemed as if people were throwing a party. Though his ranking wasn't increasing. The smiles on the peoples faces that he's come across was growing in number. If anything happens to me. Would their be other marines that can come and clean up. Or protect, save me? Hatori knew he would have to become stronger. It was the only way to figure out how to use his Mera Mera no mi better. This was the first time Hatori was thinking so much. Who will have to serve for the next Reimbursing? Hatori recalled his duties all this time remember exactly who he was. Hatori in a real sense was making things right as continued through his life. Hatori watched a few people leave, shaken but resolved.

(Major) Reimbursing ▸▸Completed
634/573

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: 634
Flames Created: 634

[ Locations: ]

(Major)Reimbursing

Tentaigo

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Tragic. It really was. There he was, perched upon the roof of a house. Staring down at his prey as they went through their everyday lives. This village had seen a lot over the years, and it reminded him very much of the village he lived in with his family. Though that was many, many centuries ago. White hair withered in the wind, as red eyes trailed the people below him. He could hear it. The sound of their heartbeats, as their blood pulsed throughout their veins. It sang a symphony for him. It called him. It was time. Niklaus had remained civil long enough, it was time for some fun now. Jumping down from his position atop the building, he'd land right in front of one of the villagers giving her quite a fright. "My apologies, did I give you a scare?" he said as he chuckled. The man extended his hand to her and caressed her cheek. "Your hand...I-It's cold to the touch.." she began trembling as she spoke. Staring into her eyes, he gave her a devilish smirk as his hand trailed along her skin moving down to her neck. "It's alright love. There's nothing to be afraid of..." he said as his hand removed her beautiful long hair from her neck, moving closer to her as his other hand cradled her by the waist. Niklaus other hand went around the back of her neck to the opposite side to which he would grab her. "I'll make it quick for you." Throwing his head back to remove the hair from his face, the veins surrounded his eyes would rush with blood as he bit down on her jugular and indulged himself. Violently thrashing her neck as his hands tightened their grip, filling himself with her red fluid and all within a matter of moments off came her head. Releasing his grip, he looked at the townspeople who were shaken to their core as the woman's body fell and her head rolled right off her shoulders. Oh, but he wasn't done yet. He hadn't had his fill quite yet. Blood trickled from the corners of his mouth, and his lips tainted with her life force made it look as if he wearing lipstick. Though that could be chalked up to how pale his skin was in comparison to his lips which had to much "riboflavin". Red irises reminiscent of rubies focused on the villagers in shock. "Oh come now, don't be shy... There's enough fun to go around.." Bringing his index finger to his lips, he sucked the blood from it as he moaned in pleasure. Delightful! "Now who's next?" he questioned with a facial expression to match his words. Not for long. A grin overtook his face as his fangs bared. Lunging forth he ran through the crowd of villagers, doing the same he done to the woman before unto them. Niklaus made quick work of the villagers with little effort. Though removing heads from shoulders was the main style he choice of disposing his prey, it was not the only one. Limbs were severed, hearts removed from their bodies still beating etcetera etcetera. When he finished, not a single person remained alive in Syrup Village. It's entirety littered with decapitated heads, mangled limbs severed from their body, and let's not forget blood. The main course. Blood was splattered everywhere. Some would say it's "wasting food" but he didn't mind. When it came to eating, you had to account for spillage. No one was safe from his wrath, and yet somehow he still craved more. This is what a Ripper was. "The Ripper" wasn't a fancy title to strike fear in the heart of foes. No. There was weight to the name. Niklaus The Ripper.

629/500 Words | Major Destruction of Syrup Village

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 50 || SPD 45 || VIT 000 || PRW 00 || STA 00 || DEF 70 [ +25 ]
STP 320/370 || HP 335/370 || SPI 102

The ship turned in, the helm spinning as she brought it to a steady pace. "Ran, draw the sails." The helm continued to spin as she steadied the ship to bring it into port. The bottom of the boat had taken to a halt as Guin fixated the sails directly near her to release the wind pulling on the ship. She would wait for Ran to wrangle the main one before she dropped the anchor. Her eyes looking over the entirety of the city. She could hear the cries, and feel the dread. It was almost suffocating her .. No, this was her own tears. Climbing up through her throat and holding there for the time being. She had so much she still needed to do, so much strength she had to gain.

"Sue, you don't have to come into this battle if you do not wish ... We may not return."

Chaos Reclaimer

North Lotus

Techniques

Misujage

Saint

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Strength: 150][Speed: 150][Stamina: 246]
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1,010/1,010][Stamina: 1584/1584][Spirit: 182/182]

From the skies a man walked down what seemed almost like a staircase of ice that formed under each of his feet with every step he made, then shattered into nothing as his foot would leave it behind. A pink haired man with nigh soulless eyes, and a pair of white wings upon the man's back and showed little of what he really was. "So this is the surface world? This is where I will form a cluster of nothings into something?" He said, as he reached the ground and stood there. However to his surprise there was...a lot of blood. "Huh...how brutal." He said, bodies scattered all over, blood that pooled in the streets and there was nothing much he could do or say about it. "Whoever did this...." He said with a pause, thinking for a moment and then nodding. "Will truly make their mark on the world." It was the only thing he could think to say about it. Unfazed by the blood, gore, and bodies scattered among the village streets. Cocytus was adamant in his thoughts, terror is what made one recognizable, and this was something that many people felt was truly terror.  
Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff