Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Warship Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 210 // Spd: 150 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 174

Standing there, her emerald eyes stayed locked onto her brother as he started to speak. He seemed to very tired as he sat down and began to explain some things to her. The Marines, the World Government, the Law. At first she looked down, fearing that what she had denied as a possibility were true and that everything she'd known was a ******** up lie. But he made her look up again at him as he gave her words of encouragement as well, alongside a warning. She needed allies. She once claimed that she wanted to become the Fleet Admiral herself and that she would rip apart the Navy from the inside out as she saw fit. But that was by no means a small feat in any measurement. She needed support. Like minded allies. She needed friends.

He also warned her against what she'd been doing thus far in simply following all of the rules by the book. Question everything, follow her own code, even if it was slightly different. She'd have to pay ever more attention to her work, and gather more information on every task she performed to ensure she did not suffer the same fate Ran and his crew had. The pain of thinking you served justice, only to have been some dark termination team for corrupt officials was something she did not yet know first hand, nor did she ever wish to.

She'd step towards him and rest her hand on his shoulder this time from behind as she looked at him and despite everything thus far, she smiled at him. It was something she rarely did these days as she looked at her long missed brother before speaking. "Don't worry, I already swore that I would become the next Fleet Admiral and rip it all down myself. Galand himself was my witness to that oath. A lot has happened lately though. There are so many more dangerous people around now. A Yonkou even showed up in the Blues and obliterated Torino...I watched countless people die...I even attacked a pirate with more lethal intent than I normally do..." Her tone dropped slightly as she confessed her 'sin'. "I don't normally escalate to lethal force so abruptly like I did, and he's only alive now by his own movements...I lashed out...I was stressed out and angry at the pirates...and one had been constantly trying to tell me how wrong the Marines were and I denied him at every turn...and now it turns out he was right..."

She sighed softly as she paused, spilling her many confused thoughts in shortened statements. "I was blind...and completely wrong about it all for so many years..." Though her eyes shut for a moment as she paused, they reopened with renewed determination across her face. "But I'm done with that now. I'll rise through the ranks, I'll gather a crew of comrades to call my own, We'll be like your old crew-no even better. I'll surpass what you achieved and go beyond even that! I'll not only reach the top but I'll go above it and tear apart the World Government itself if I must to right the wrongs they've committed in the shadows! I swear to you on my very life!" Her lips curled into a confident smile, her eyes and aura radiated a level of determination and self imposed purpose that she had not had ever before in all her years as a Marine. This was her turning point and she would not, could not let her brother down.

Words in post: [587] Current total: [1,919]

North Lotus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }
Ran || Brawler || Bounty Hunter || Devil Fruit [Model: Dragon] ||
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Her words were soft, gentle, and yet, resolute. He can almost physically feel the weight of Luka’s words as they leave her lips. She’s dead serious. Galand, is alive…! Ran’s eyes widen as he sits there watching the waters. It was all so surreal. “Heh… Crazy b*****d. So you lived after all…!” he says in a soft tone, almost as if talking to himself, but just loud enough for his sister to hear. And if her words hold accuracy, then he hasn’t lost his sight of ‘The Truth’ either. Good. As he listens to his siblings story, a small smile crosses his lips. A gentle breeze sweeps through the holes of the ceiling, circulating within the cavern in such a way that the man’s hair and loose clothing would carelessly sway to its dance. “So, you think you can rise up even higher than us?” he starts off, looking over his shoulder with a smirk. His eyes stare back to Luka’s brilliantly radiant form with absolute determination.

“I’m gonna hold your word to that, little sister.” He turns back forward, giving a small chuckle. “Surpass Eden’s Dove, and rise to a place we could not. No matter what darkness stands before you, cast it down, and climb even higher. And of course…” he says while adjusting himself to stand back up and turn to her. He lifts his right hand before his face and clenches it, forming it into a fist. “...if you EVER need me, you need only call. I’ll come running with all of my might.” As he finishes his words, a shocking radio signal broadcasts from the woman’s form, demanding for her cooperation in subduing a criminal of sorts. Ran crosses his arms and smiles warmly.

“Looks like duty calls for now though. Luka. You are the most important thing to me, remember that. Just as you will work to make the world a better place for all of humanity, I will work to make this world a better place for you. Worry not. I have your back.”

He stares into her eyes for all the time he’d be allowed before motioning with his head for her to get going. Justice won’t wait! ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 366 || Rank: ---
IC Notes: ---

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her butterfly spies were too busy, so she would do just as well. A worn torn maiden stepped from the sanctuary of her small boat. Pressed onto the shores of the island. She would look over her surroundings once with lilac coated irises. Odd, she had never been here before but it rang with a certain familiarity. Despair and Violence, she had come to know this well within her last month. After departing Johnny and Jurualum, she had been taken by is previous captors. Of course they had spent much time tracking their prized behemoth of a man. Therein, when they cold not have him they took a woman slated for death. Too weak, and far too frail to fight back. Tossed in the pits to die, and emerging the victor over their champion. "I am sure this was the place." She had received word from an unknown source that Marines were troubled on this island. They requested someone strong, well she could not say that she was, but she was one capable of surviving the mayhem of the pits. She took it all, and she lived through it. If one could see the scars she now carried beneath her bodice. They would surely think the girl a mangled doll. For her beautiful porcelain face showed not a single sign of struggle or grief.

She would tread towards the position, tracing the tracks left by one leaving. She found a tress of red hair upon the ground and lifted it. Yes, this was the direction. She had come to the opening of a cavern, standing, a symbol of non-aggression. Beautiful, certainly, but no longer naive to the ways of the world. Even her tears had run completely dry. "Hello?!" She would call into the cavern, preferring to stay outside of it where her vision remained clear. Not that she was shaken, but rather that she would not risk the life she had managed to take for herself. That she had conquered to gain every ounce of freedom. No, needless motions was a moot point. There was a monster here, she aimed to rid the world of it. There was far too many monsters as is.

North Lotus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ That dream-like moment finally faded, as quick as it had come. But with its departure, did it leave boundless hope for the future. The man remains seated at the edge of the small lifted cliff, a few feet above the faintly glowing blue and white water. His breathing is ragged, and his body shakes. Those years of being chained up really did take their toll on him, not even bringing up the fact that those damned marines seemed to have stolen his strength from the past with that accursed machine of theirs. Having had time to gather his strength, he manages to force himself back into a stand, and slowly make his way to the stairwell above, preparing to leave this place for good. Right as he makes it to the base of the stairs, he’s greeted by the peeping eyes of those curious villagers, whom had for so long provided him with the sustenance he needed to live on, much to the grievance of the law enforcers. His golden iris stare up at the partially hidden heads, before a small smirk cross his lips.

“It was you guys, wasn’t it.” he stars while heading up the stairs. His impending approach gives them a small shock, resulting in most of them backing away or fumbling about, not knowing what to expect. After making it up to the top, Ran bends forward to place his hands on his knees and catch his breath. “...Sorry. Just gotta get used to moving around again.” With this sight, the children look to one another before smiling and ever so slowly getting closer. One lets out a small giggle before holding up a star shaped fruit. One of the likes he had never seen before. Was it a fruit native to this island? “For me? ...You brats aren’t too bad, you know. Come on. Let’s get out of this gloomy place so I can thank all of you properly.” Is what he says, but as the group merrily moves towards the cavern entrance, the ‘monster’ can’t help but look over his shoulder, back down to the place of his captivity. No matter how much he despises having been down there, that room...that hidden cavern, is undeniably beautiful.

After turning back forward, he trudges along behind the kids. After some time, a light can be seen in the distance, one so bright Ran has to cover his eyes. How long has it been since he’s seen it? This light… Unfortunately, he wouldn’t get the right chance to enjoy it. “Hello?!” Another voice, and it doesn’t sound like the accent of these natives. Damn it all. Friend, or foe? With a huff through his nostrils, Ran walks ahead of the children, motioning for them to stay back.

“An unfamiliar voice. You don’t sound like a native. Here to explore the caves for treasure? Or…” he starts, while stepping a bit out of the dark, giving light only to his legs, and the golden glow of his iris.]

Words in Post: 501 || Rank: ---

Misujage

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

There it was. Clawing at the back of her throat like a rat in a cage. One side heated, only to burrow for an escape. This is what fear felt like, and she had known it now better than ever. For to survive, it would be wise that one like herself recognized and accepted danger. Danger's she had caused herself, and the danger of men as a whole. She met the fierce glare from the dark with a lack luster gaze, innocence read upon her face. Her metal boots shifting upon the dust before extending a hand toward the man who had barely brushed against the light. "Come, step away from the Children I beg of thee. For what happens to a Caged Beast of the Marines should not involve their young hearts." Odd, he certainly invoked the presence of a monster. Perhaps it was because of his past, the aura he exuded felt much like her own. Betrayal. Did the duo not reek of such a scent. Nevertheless, to stand with children would it not be certain the man was not hostile. He posed no threat, not to her at least.

Inward did curl her fingers, closing the extended hand into a fist before allowing it to wade by her side. She would not endanger the children, it was beyond her. The lives of the mortal men caught within the coil of good and evil was far too precious. These minds could craft the next geniuses, and the artisans of the new world. What bright and promising futures, nurtured by those whom loved them. Her back turned to the beast, an idiotic maneuver, but she felt odd about this man nevertheless. She had just taken to this life, of Hunting instead of being the woe laden. Perhaps she was still too trusting, that or she held no fear of pain. "Where the shore meets the Sea, find your way to me. And I will end your insufferable life." Why would she believe a criminal would go to a place to die. Well, they probably would not. However a criminal would also not walk hand and hand with children. Would not be guided by their light, embraced by their comfort. No, this was a test. She had become so clouded by the ways of the pit, and she was certain of this. She was always most aware of her own emotions. Therefore to protect her own conviction through her own means, and not the words of others. She would judge this man for herself.

The forest seemed to pass like the wind, before she could know. The slick metal of greaves would slide onto the hard sand. Pressed with her back to the trees, she would wait. Her arms folded about her breasts, and eyes looking out to the water. She held no weapons, for there were none in the pits. If even for but a short time, she had grown quite fond of the use of her hands. Luckily, none died by them. At least, none forced to slave in those disgusting depths.

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ Sigh. So it comes to this after all. Just as he figured, being the only reason why anyone could possibly come to this god forsaken island, this woman is here for his head. With a sigh, he turns to the children and nods to them. “Go on. She won’t hurt you. Go back to your parents.” he ushers, giving them access to flee, and yet, they stay. One after another they express their displeasure in leaving him here alone to face this strange intruder upon their land. That they could turn a blind eye to this, and simply escape with their own selves secured and safe, fills their little confused hearts with doubt and fear. Understanding their concern, Ran walks over and drops down onto a knee, placing his hand atop the head of the smallest child; a young girl, no older than five. “It’s...okay. She may seem scary, but that woman is a good person. She is here to take me back to my home, okay?” After a bit more reassuring, the children finally give in, and hesitantly runs out of the cavern, looking back at Ran as the woman walks away towards the beaches.

The ragged wound covered man bring himself to a stand, and turns to look back to the darkness of his cavern. His home for the last few years. The place he both hates, but finds the most comforting in this changed world. And before he’s even given the chance to leave this place, this war-torn island, he will be killed. To be another wandering soul, left to drift upon this land. He smiles at the cavern one last good time before turning his head, and more seriously gazing in the direction of the woman. “It’s live or die, Ran. How should I handle this…” he whispers before walking across the forest trail with his bare feet. Eventually, he finds himself at the entrance to the beach, and what a beautiful sight it is. Much different from his cavern. He walks past the woman, leaned against her tree, and further along onto the beach, where the ever shifting tide can slide along his feet. Ran tilts his head back and takes in the scent of the salt, the cool of the breeze against his flesh. How long has it been, since he’s touched the sea.

With his face still facing to the sky, he opens his eyes slowly. “So, another Marine sent to ‘kill the monster’, is it? Guess those pencil pushers really don’t want me walking in the world of the living again.” he says in a half sarcastic, half serious manner. His head lowers, and his unkempt hair blows about in the winds. “Still, I can’t go dying here. I made an important promise I plan to keep. I don’t know your story, but I know you’re here to end mine.” he turns haflway to look to the woman with a focused glare. “But sorry, I won’t be going quietly.” ]

Words in Post: 498 || Rank: ---

Misujage

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

She watched his back in silence, his appearance was much like hers when she had made her way to Misty Peak. No, even in this state he was much stronger than she was then. Possibly even more powerful than she was now. Her eyes would trail to his bare feet, they must have been strong to walk through the forest. Despite her many tribulations she could only attribute her body as frail, but she was not the kind to go down easily. "I am no Marine, and I have no affiliation with the World Government." A half truth, but the life of a celestial dragon was so far behind her. It was best not to ever think of that life again, and cut it out of her soul. The life of a pampered princess would forever be out of her reach. So a hand would rest to her chest and she would relieve herself of the tree. Supporting her own weight she would take a step forward.

"I thought his name was familiar to me, and then there was you. Just how many of you fiends were allowed to live."

She looked to the sand beneath his feet, when her greaves touched the soft sand she would pause again. Taking in the image of Galand from her mind. She could remember the times she snuck into her fathers Office, the reports she had read. The truths of those whom had betrayed the Marines. At least, they were truths to her. "Worry not about your promise Lofty Dragon." His gaze was met with one of equal purpose, yet her stance was still lax. Her shoulders rolled, and her neck curved left and right to relieve her spine of pressure. She would talk once more. "Whatever criminal you have bore your soul too will meet you once more." Her legs slid apart and her hands rose in front of her. Swift legs carried the woman forward, her right arm drawing back as her legs cut from the ground. Carrying her in a forward jump would her right hand fling forward to strike the man dead center of his face. "In the Afterlife!" Undoubtedly, one day, she would send Galand and the others after him.

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ An immediate attack?! This woman…! Ran’s eye widens as the woman motions to move, taking a step forward while relieving herself of any excess stress. She’s going to do it. “Give me a break…” he whispers as the woman dashes forward, making an attempt to bring him down. “So, you know about Eden’s Dove, huh?!” he roars while turning his body around completely now, planting his left arm on the sand mid-turn while the rest of his body leaves the ground. His right leg stretches out in a means to kick the woman and force her away with this last minute handstand maneuver. “And I bet you think WE are the bad guys!” The anger in his voice resounds loud and clear, showing his clear frustration with the false accusations. How fitting is it though, for a daughter of the World Government to be hunting down and finishing off those that had fought so desperately to protect her home. Ran wouldn’t enjoy hurting her, but he sure as hell will enjoy reclaiming his life! ]

Words in Post: 174 || Rank: ---

Misujage

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes widened with the connection of the foot to her stomach. She had been so hasty, why were her feet off of the ground? Her lips parted only enough to bare her clenched teeth. Teeth that slowly slipped apart and drew in a gasp of air. She was sent soaring away, using the momentum of the force to spin backward. Feet touching against the moss covered bark of the tree she once rested on. The impact carried with it a burst of air that tore leaves and grass asunder. Adorning the lavender woman in a field of lavender of marigold. She would stare blankly through the midst of this foliage to the one whom stood beyond. "I can not say I know the details." For she did not, she was much too young to understand. Or perhaps just far too naive to know any monsters outside of her made up stories. A flicker of Jurualum had flooded her mind, how evil he was in mindset. And how he believed it was he completely in the right. She had already been poisoned against monsters, for they would always believe their side of the law to be just. "But Monsters must perish!" She kicked off of the tree and went speeding through the air. Arms first, crossed in front of her in an X formation. Aiming to ram directly into the man. She remembered this feeling, this rush of emotion. If she had this layer of understanding then, perhaps she would have turned out differently. And Galand wouldn't have shunned her, most certainly her weakness was not wanted by beasts. Behemoths were all to prepared to devour that.

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ It was starting to become clear now… This woman, however she got this information, must have been manipulated into thinking Ran and the others of ED were mere fiends who sullied the name of justice. She’s just an innocent, tossed into the fray without having been given the truth. Another poor soul he has to put down, but damn it all if he doesn’t want to! And how could he?! The intruder, after having received his blow, elegantly lands on the tree she was expected to collide with, and possibly fall unconscious. She’s skilled. AND determination, with how she immediately goes in for another strike. But again, “I can’t let you bring me down!” he shouts, this time with an expression emphasizing both anger and pain. He truly, just doesn’t want to do this. But do it he must...

While the woman closes in, Ran turns his body to the side, leaving his left half prominent. His right fist cocks back, clenching harder, but loosening. How much power should he use, gods damn it?! His left arm however, sits before him, finalizing the stance. At what he assumes to be the right time, he goes for a right thrust, aimed for the woman’s gut again. Maybe, just maybe, he could capitalize off of the earlier blow. However, a speeding heavy blow strikes him mid punch, forcing the man to fall backwards heavily with ringing ears, and shifting sight. Had he miscalculated the timing? Or, was his years of being chained away getting to him. His skills had dulled, and his strengths taken from him. As if like clockwork, he doesn’t even have the opportunity to see if his own blow had landed before his dizzied torso, head first, collides into the sand causing a burst of the grain. “Gah!” He yells, never having expected this girl to be so precise. You can’t afford to not take this seriously, Ran! Fight! ]

Words in Post: 320 || Rank: ---

Misujage

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

One. Two. One after the other two would connect, the man torn asunder by the collision and her own body left floating from the upward thrust. She should have been prepared for that, or any blow at all. Why was she just expecting all of her blows to land without opposition? The troubles with having any proper training. Compared tot he beasts of the pits, the woman had been taught properly by her father, Leodegrance. Survival instinct, along with raw talent had taught her to plow through the lower ranks of pit fighters. They had not the skill to exchange blows with her. The clang of metal resounded as she collided with the ground, upon her knees. She took in several more sharp drafts of breath, her constitution wasn't so frail but breathing was breathing. And being winded would take its toll, a body as strong as hers required much oxygen. She'd have to be careful of more blows to her solar plexus.

"You've slept all this time, Why awake and trouble the world any further?!" She would clench her hands through the sand before rising back to her feet. Luckily, she wasn't the kind to play dirty tricks. Quite clearly one could see the drifts of sand leave her fingers and back to the collection of dust below. "Begone!" She howled, the birds fluttered as if in danger from the trees behind her. Her lavender eyes absorbed the Sun upon the sea, glowing a passionate layer of pink. This was her first time, her very first time making a decision for herself. Using her decision, and fighting on her own to do what she believed to be right. Again. Run. Again. Towards her opponent. Upon reaching the man, she would steady her feet, planting them on the sand, her left hand came in a full arc, aiming to collide with the mans side directly beneath his arm pit. Goa way beast, and take the rest of these monstrosities with you.

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ His body collided heavily. Whatever training this woman had endured, whatever hell she went through to gather the strength she currently holds...it must have been cruel, but effective. More than enough to dispatch any old fool that crossed her the wrong way. Ran, despite the dizziness of his body, manages to flip himself over, using his left arm as a prop against the sand while his right hand pushes in defiant to lift his form up. Golden orbs fiercely stare at their opponent as she readies herself for another round. But the longer this goes on, the angrier he gets, and with her constant spouting of lies, his emotions nearly boil over. To be disgraced to such an extent, after the years of painful suffering and sacrifices. Watching allies pass on from battle, and others forced to quit their passion due to injuries of war. Eden’s Dove had done so much for the World Government, but just like that…!

His first slams into the sand as his jawline braces. His nose flares while he borderline snarls in rage. “Just what the hell do you know?! We gave our LIVES for your Government, and do you know what we got from it?! Betrayal!” His form lifts up slowly, right as the woman closes in for another strike upon his person. But in desperation, having no time to stance up again, Ran lunges to the woman, grasping hold of her swinging arm, and with all of his might, he’s act to arc her over his form, and into the sand behind him. “I didn’t break free to harm the world! I broke free to SAVE it! And no one is going to stand in my way!” His voice resounds and echoes, as if he were preaching that last statement to Mariejois itself. “You might be an innocent, ignorant to the truth, but even then I’ll give no quarter to threats of my ambition!” ]

Words in Post: 322 || Rank: ---

Misujage

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Betrayal. Could she believe that, she could have heard the news. The Alerts to what it was Galand was currently doing. His appearance had shifted a bit, but she was sure it was him with the gold haired companion. Tearing their way through South Blue on some rampage. The morals of this group of people were so distorted. Their desires had gone far beyond a change of heart, if not stopped now she had no doubt that Ran would become like galand. A sword for Justice swung by the darkness. Was it money, or something else that caused this crumble in them. Become accustomed to it Guinevere, pain was coming, do not let it deter you. She was certain of this as her arm was grasped, and her light weight was taken from the ground and flung high. Just, how strong were the men in this world. A pit of female fighters, no she couldn't say that it quite compared to what she saw now. Downward, into the sands below a boom would sound. A cluster of sand scattering to get out of the way of her crashing body. She couldn't draw air in the dusty air, no it was far too much dust, and she couldn't risk choking on it. Her eyes instead looked about, and her left hand would clasp onto one of Ran's forearms. Her legs swung upward, using him as a point to support her weight. Her legs swung above her in a bent motion, using the grasp on his arm to dictate where he was.

"The world needs not your ideal of salvation!" She spoke while preparing he rmotion, before the heels of both greaves jabbed upward toward the mans chest. Her body nearly upside down, resting much of her weight on her upper back, the rest supported by the arms that held firm onto Ran's. "You would not be present if your life had been given."

North Lotus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ There it was again. That painful exchange from this woman. No matter how much Ran processes it in his head, this fighter is...abnormal. Any other woman would have submitted to the pain by now, so why is this one so darn persistent?! What drives her to keep on fighting when she’s only being fueled by deceit? Ran recoils, being is quickly dragged back in. Ah, she still has a firm grasp on his arm. Clever. His subdued arm clenches, as does the man’s teeth. His figure, hovering over her, would grit and snarl. Blood trickles through his teeth and lips, plopping upon the woman’s legs. Drip, drip, drop. Like a steady pattern, until he finally regains his composure from the shock. “You really don’t get it…” he starts before his head lifts, revealing his cold eyes. Eyes he never wanted to show anyone ever again.

“Do you think I like having become a ‘monster’?! Do you think I liked having to kill all of those people back then?! ...I promise you. It disgusted me. There were many nights where I couldn’t bring myself to sleep from the nightmares!” he roars out out as he slowly pushes against the woman’s feet. His restrained arm pulls back, hopefully lifting the woman’s torso towards his. He’d get as close as possible, before using his free hand to grab the woman by her collar. ‘Stop this.’ His grip tightens, almost in a threatening manner, but only to grasp her full attention. ‘Don’t make me hurt you anymore.’ His eyes would lock with her own, should she allow it, only to plead with her further.

“I want to save people from the ones that did this to us! We were branded as monsters, but all we ever did was save people! We followed orders, day in and day out! Never questioning our superiors, until the orders got a lot more cruel...unnecessary. Evil, even. They abused our faith, and forced us to do unspeakable things...and what did we get for questioning them?! THIS!” he roars out, pointing out this situation. “But enough talking...if you...if you won’t believe me, then I’ll have no choice!” He assures, releasing the grip on the woman’s collar and forming a fist with his hand. ‘Please, believe me!’ ]

Words in Post: 381 || Rank: ---

Misujage

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

He would admit to the murders, and still feign innocence. She couldn't understand that, so he was far gone much like the man known as Jurualum. Taken too young from the cradle of the world. This was the utmost distortion of desires. A murderer had no place to plead with her for life, alas she could not deny his strength. As he hoisted the woman from the ground she offered no resistance. That kick should have been enough to stagger the man, and as the sands cleared she could see there was some measure enough. Alas not enough to deter his actions beyond simple pain. Was she still not strong enough, pain seemed far less powerful to her. Was she simply numb, and not truly strong at all? "No one can force you to be a murderer, take responsibility for your own actions!" She would retort, her feet upon the ground once more. She held fast to the hand that held the bit of her blouse. Her eyes tinged in frustration, she wanted to strike, but a portion of her felt the need to believe him. It was like he was begging her with his eyes, but it wasn't pathetic. That was the way she wanted to look at Johnny, to plead his assistance with power. To offer her strength on a platter to be molded, alas she had not a single of those attributes then. And even now, she was not so sure if she could make this face. She could take his words at face value, and accept them as true. There was no doubt that there were Marines whom were corrupt. All men fell onto old habits, bad habits. People stumbled, and those whom stumbled far would fall into disparity.

"I am truly sorry."

She would speak, unsure if it was to the man or to herself. For she knew there was always a chance that he spoke the truth. However, there was also a chance that he was lying. And not only that, that this team of heroes was actually so small that they didn't know right from wrong. But atop all of this, was the beating heart of an innocent young girl. One whom had not known the bed of a man in all of her life. Whom had only felt the embrace of her father to protect her from the Shadows. And there was no way her Father fell into the lower ranks of mere men. He was not the corrupt one here. "That your desires are so distorted." Tears ran down her eyes, but there was no anguish within her visage. Just anger, and perhaps a bit of sympathy for how far this man had fallen. If he would swing, she would do the same, swinging a metal gloved hand to collide with his fist and halt his assault.

North Lotus

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces