Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Put the pedal to the metal.. or wood in this case. Somewhere along the lines, Cameron had found himself with a lone man boat the mimicked the swan boats of old. Where normal people would be rowing their way across the seas, the little lizard was pushing off one foot after the other and pedaling his way around instead. It was really tough work, but somehow he never really found himself all that tired when he reached his destination. It could have been because he generally paced himself and even stopped at some points. When the little lizard thought about his predicament, it was probably this reason that he always arrived late to the party. Yet, he never truly bothered to trade in his weird boat for a normal one. Unless he had some sort of mechanical contraption to move his ship along, he would always have to put forth some physical effort o continue. Thus, there was no difference to him whether he had to use his arms or legs to get around. "Plus, I have a sweet chair." A light chuckle to himself as he continued to pedal his way towards Torino Kingdom. There was apparently a raid or something going on over there. "..and just when I was about to head back to HQ" He had barely left the checkpoint when he got the notification over his den den mushi. Luckily, he was actually looking for something like this to pop up. It was not too long ago that he was patrolling around Bancho Village hoping for a dilemma to find it's way towards him.

So here he was, pedaling his way towards this new island. He was prepared to take on titans; pirates who towered over him and aimed to use their height advantage. They were savage and would only act more brutish with each passing day. But Cameron would never fear! His tiny eight inch boat soared through the waters; straight towards the danger! What king of marine would he really be if he was afraid of defeat? What kind of scientist would he be if he was afraid of the unknown!? There was truly nothing that would stop this debris look alike from reaching the island before him. Torino Kingdom would be saved today and bask in the glory of a new hero. He may not have been the hero they wanted, but Cameron was most certainly the one they would get. "Now just to find the culprit.. ah!" It was almost as if the heavens had been singing to him. Here was what seemed to be a man, dressed in pretty shady clothing, running away from the island. There was no way a marine would be leaving the island so soon, plus he did not match the description of those responding to the den den mushi call. The two responding before him were female and there was in no way, shape, or form that this was a female. At the very least, Cameron would have to stop this one for some questions.

Finally making it to the boat that the unknown person was moving towards, Cameron would shift his own tiny boat into a position to where he could leap off. The much small size would actually be hidden away once he got close enough, which would allow the little lizard to casual scale the bigger ship and take to the sails. Grasping upon the sheets of the possible assailants boat, he would look down and yell out. "Oi!" His voice rang out, but to a new person it would be entirely unfamiliar. "Yo, up here." The little lizard would point to himself with his right hand as if the male would already be looking at him and need the gestures to help locate the source of this new voice. "You look like a bad guy, but I don't really want to fight you. Could you just come with me?" Of course, the hand that was pointing at himself would now grasp upon the sail again in order to help him keep balance should the man start trying to get him off. "Don't get any bright ideas either. I'm actually a fire breathing dragon and it just so happens that your boat is entirely flammable." Cameron hoped this guy would just listen and come with him to the Marine HQ. The water surrounding his wooden boat wouldn't help much. If anything, he would have to submerge his own ship just to put out the flames. All in all, if he tried anything funny, Cameron would just leave him with a scorched boat.

Current Tantrum :: 769
Overall Dilemma :: 769

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Naomi Tenkou

Avedis Angelus

Cpt Gucci Suit

Pondering Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 315/315 | ȘΡȚ: 80 | Εɳd: 60 | Ðéჯ: 60 |

As they began to approach the shore of the target island a shift in the wind required Vittoria to adjust her sails. Though her boat was rather small since it was built to accommodate just her own tiny self, she was still too short to make the necessary adjustments from a seated position. Therefore she had to stand up in order to reach the appropriate line tie off for the necessary alteration in sail position. As she did so the woman took note of how the boat had drifted rather close to Luka's in the meantime. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of only being four feet away as she began to undo the knot, one foot resting on the lip of the hull, a dark shadow was moving closer to the vessel. With very little warning something slammed into the side and sent the boat tipping over with the edge that her foot was placed upon rising up into the air during the roll. The force from the hit, and the direction of the boat rolling over acted almost like a catapult as it flung Vittoria airborne.

With a thud she landed a** first onto her compatriots boat while the sail of her own ship only missed the front of Luka's own bow by about two feet. Despite the soreness of her rump Vittoria quickly sprung up to her feet so as to look upon the waters and see just what exactly had happened. The dark shadow of a large creature beneath the surface near her now upturned boat was all she could spy. With it's massive size and bizarre silhouette the thing seemed like some kind of monster. Not good, they must have anticipated our move somehow. With how easily it capsized my boat this thing probably really dangerous in the water.... I didn't want to reveal this in front of another marine yet but I reject becoming fish food. Quickly dropping to her knees near the edge of the boat Vittoria stuck a hand in the water before calling on the power of her devil fruit. Suddenly the water around the back half of the hull of Luka's boat was converted into a frozen hard chocolate ice cream shell. Fitting around the around that portion of the hull like a glove that gently caressed the wood as there was no water between the structures and it almost would have seemed like a protective layer of armor on the vessel had that been the point of her move. "I apologize for holding back earlier, but desperate times and all that. Say be a dear and drop your sail? It's just gonna slow us down." With her pseudo apology given the ice cream shell suddenly started moving as if by its own accord and thus the boat would be move right along with it as the ice cream pushed/pulled on it. Now they could move significantly faster than before as the telekinetic portion of her power propelled them by her will. However this might also give them another trick or two as well. With their new found speed their hybrid vessel rapidly began diagonally moving away from the other vessel and the sea monster so as to gain some distance before speeding towards land.

Getting to land would be great but maybe some lead could convince it to back off. At this point Vittoria was keeping her eye on the shadow in the water so as to track its movement and attempt to kite away from it while moving towards the shore as she readied her pistol. Though perhaps mounting its head could bring a decent amount of prestige to my name. However she'd have to see how fast the thing was because that might mean a dash to land was more prudent. To that end she'd be looking to keep a distance of about twenty feet between their boat and whatever was in the water while attempting to move ever closer to the island unless it seemed like it might be able to over take them. Particularly that last bit was of importance since if they reached the shore or simply more shallow water the thing might even back off and leave them alone. As it was the depth around them was already starting to become more shallow. Currently it was about thirty five feet.

Stats

Power: 15
Speed: 90 (105)
Endurance: 60
Accuracy: 110 (120)
Intelligence: 20
Spirit: 80
Dexterity: 60
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed
[ჯ] Famous Strategies and Wars +10 speed
[ჯ] Pistol: +10 accuracy while equipped.

Words

This post: 727
Current Total: 3,163
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Avedis Angelus

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 65 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

"..."

Standing there silent for a moment The gun man couldn't explain how he'd missed, but he'd missed. That man must have been the son of god because he was indeed blessed. Moving at twice the speed of the Giant box of a man, Thaddeus would turn tail and run over to his own boat, However he'd yet to push off the island.

"Eh? What's going on out there."

He'd say placing his hands over his eye in order to get a better view. Unable to see exactly what was going on. making his way to see, keeping his boat in shallow water Thaddeus would continue to watch as he saw a massive slurg of water shoot out from sea, with only a hand full of boats to sea, and no cannonball smoke in the air Thaddeus pondered to himself. Thinking back to the information he'd received upon arriving at the village, and with the only logical explanation being.

"Damn Sea Monster..."

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

illusorry

Vemix

PonderingPenguin

Avedis Angelus

Shotgun

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 90 // End: 50 // Spd: 60 // Acc: 20 // Int: 20 // Spt: 86

They tried to get to their destination as fast as they could, though small ships and small sails only did so much. Luka made a mental note to get herself a larger vessel for them both so that using two separate ships was no longer required after this. She looked over towards her partner, their vessels remaining fairly close to one another as they headed towards the island. She looked over as Vittoria stood up to adjust her sails and she herself would stand up immediately as she watched her partner's ship being capsized and flipped over entirely. She reached out to help catch her partner and help her stand upright as she quickly drew out her blade Aizu from the sheathe at her left hip, scanning the water for the tendril and the large shadow that was besides them. Vittoria however knelt down to touch the water and she caused something rather bizarre to occur. The water about Luka's own vessel had been transformed into ice cream of all things! She blinked a few times as an explanation was offered alongside an apology. She would simply nod and trust her fellow marine as she raised up her sails and the ship began to move faster as she looked at Vittoria and then the shadow in the water. "It's alright, I understand the reasoning for it." She said, as she was prepared to strike at any tentacle that should reach out for them as they began to move at a much faster pace than before towards their destination. "This is a rather interesting power however...What else can it do...?" She asked her curiously as her eyes stayed on the water and the shadow of what had attacked them. She would need to understand her ally's abilities in full to work with her. Of course she'd explain her own ability as well when they were less pressed for time and she could properly display it for Vittoria, but for now they had only a brief time to speak before they reached their intended target.

Words in post: [343] Current total: [2,377]

Naomi Tenkou

PonderingPenguin

Avedis Angelus

Cpt Gucci Suit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:38 pm
Vemix
User Image

Ben "Big Band" Berson
Str: 85 // End: 40 // Spd: 35 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 40

So he reached his boat ad was finally escaping Torino Kingdom. Was he really going to leave it at that even if he was in a hurry to deliver the stolen egg the destruction the kraken had done to the kingdom was devastating. It hadn't all been his fault with his faulty instructions. Trying to stand up Ben felt his body fall back down looki down he notice the shot the man had done at his leg had messed up real good. Maybe he was getting too old for all this being a vigilante and what not after leaving the navy he had no way to actually get his body checked on every once in a while to ensure it worked at full capacity. His thoughts were interrupted by the voice of someone saying that he was coming with them and he was actually a fire breathing dragon. Looking around he noticed no one around him before looking at his sail a rather small chameleon standing on it looking down at him. "You look more like a chameleon to me" So it seems like he had been caught. While he could always try and fight the small reptile guy he wasn't going to. He had harmed too many people as it was. Continuing to look at the reptile he sighed. "I meant no one no harm. But even then my actions caused many people harm. I'll go in quietly but I do have two favors to ask of you." Ben would say his voice sounding upset and tears. But it had been a long time since his face had been able to cry tears. "One deliver this egg to a kids parent. In west blue Toroa island." Ben would say his Metallica body opening to show a veil with yolk inside of it. Ben continued his favor. "In that same island you should also be able to find this...well he ain't a boy anymore but he is young and hard headed. However he does mean well and I think giving him some beli to allow him to live a decent life would be good for him. His name is Guzma he has white hair even for being young and wears a skull shirt and they are also tattooed on his arms." Ben would say unsure if the chameleon would even listen to him but he continued. "I'm sure you believe this beli is stolen. But no I have earned it over these 40 years of my life. While I can't make certain you will give it to him. He would really need it" Ben would say. His voice cracking a bit.

Words in post: [442] Current total: [2,875] Health: [225 - 35]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the little lizard predicted, the manly figure was entirely confused until he finally realized just what was speaking to him. "I am a chameleon." Cameron would uncurl his tail for abut a moment before recurling right back into it's normal position. "..but I'm also a fire breathing dragon." Almost immediately after that statement, the little lizard would puff up his cheeks as if he was to let loose an extremely large torrent of flames. Yet, he would just puff out air in a mocking gesture towards the probable fear. "Yup yup yup!" He nodded his head as he spoke, looking down at the larger being. A curl formed upon the edge of his mouth before he decided to speak again. "I'm glad you take me seriously, because I was ready." The little lizard put on yet another display of the motions he would have taken should the big one have decided to fight. Cheeks puffed out quickly before he released nothing but air and let out a small noise to mimic a flame thrower and the rumbling of it's fire. "Could have been you on the other side of that ya know?" Despite having gloves on, the little lizard would bring his left hand up to his own face and act as if he was checking his nonexistent nails. Somehow, he went from being entirely amused to seemingly unamused. "Yes yes. I can see how you would have favors to ask of me. I'll do it, but only because you asked me so nicely." His rather large eyes transferred from his gloves to the large male once more before continuing on with the conversation. "The egg is no problem, but how will I find this boy that's not a boy anymore? Toroa Island isn't that small of a place." Shifting around so that his position would move along the sails, the tiny reptile would take a look over to the waters. The hand that was being inspected earlier would now find itself mimicking a backwards chop at his own forehead. Using the shade to peer into the distance, Cameron would look East. "And this boy that's not a boy anymore means well even with a skull on his shirt? How do I know that's not the skull of his enemies?" Those large eyes moved once more, but this time they shifted into a squint as if he was searching for something he could barely see. Against, the tiny green man would change positions, but this time he'd scramble to the very bottom and use his tail to wrap around a part of the pole to hang like a monkey would. A slight swing in his motion would almost make him appear childish. "I mean I'll take the money to him, but if I don't like him then I'll keep it. How much do ya got? How much does he need? Is his name really Guzma?" Whether the money was stolen was really of no concern to the little lizard. In this world, there was no way to really track the beli that went around. Plus, without proof he could not really just take it away without being deemed a pirate himself.

To the top of the sails he went, bringing himself back to a standing position. Once he appeared again, he would thrust out his right arm and hand in order to point towards a random direction. "To Marine HQ! I'll do as you ask after I put you behind bars. You might not have meant to cause harm, but there was an alert out to get you. I have a job to do before I run errands." He would drop out of vision for a bit as he climbed down the poles of the sail, his form circling it as he went. Appearing once more, he would stop just in front of the man asking for favors. "I'll take the beli now though. Those other guys might try and pry it from you in a greedy attempt to fill their own pockets and then use it to finance their own agendas." The little lizard would stretch a rather large smile across his face. His head tilted a bit as if to plead innocence where it was entirely unneeded. "But no worries friend. I'll make sure the boy that's not a boy anymore will get what he needs." His eyes would widen just for a split second as he realized something else. "Oh! The egg too. I'll deliver that too!" His hand still laid out as he waited to accept the beli this Guzma person was supposed to eventually receive.

Current Tantrum :: 771
Overall Dilemma :: 1,540

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Naomi Tenkou

Avedis Angelus

Cpt Gucci Suit

Pondering Penguin

Acuroi

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image
Krah-Khen
[Power: 75][Speed: 50][Endurance: 25][Intelligence: 25][Accuracy: 00]
[Health: 273/273][Dexterity: 15][Spirit: 32]

Some mysterious force of nature or higher power must have intervened on this day, for somehow the person in the boat managed to apparently fly off the boat and land in the other boat. Krah-Khen was a bit confused as to how it happened as he looked up from the sea below pretty much confused as to how that even managed to happen. None the less his tentacle entered the ocean once more. Krah-Khen would begin to move towards the new targeted boat, however something weird happened. Some sort of cold weird looking stuff appeared for a moment and then the boat he was about to chase began to move...much faster than before. Krah-Khen was not sure what to make of this...the situation at hand was weird. This mysterious boat was moving quickly towards the island and frankly Krah-Khen wasn't sure he was going to be able to catch it. He was pretty much failing his temporary ally quite a lot. For some reason he felt as though he wouldn't be getting paid by his ally for the failures. That was how it worked wasn't it. Then it occured to him....he had a treasure chest full of money in one of his tentacles....and a boat that was ripe for the eating right next to him. A small portion of his head would exit the water, looking towards the boat speeding away, then towards the island a bit way, then towards the upside down boat right next to him. He would completely submerge himself into the water once more. One of his free tentacles coming up and wrapping around the upside-down boat right next to him and pulling it down into the water. At this point, the temporary ally was no longer needed. Krah-Khen had what he wanted in the first place....a boat...there was no reason to go back to the island or help this mysterious person anymore. He was going to be fine to try this boat out for it's flavor very soon. The large sea monster like fishman continued taking the boat and the chest he had grabbed deeper and deeper under the water until even his large silhouette was completely gone. It was like there was no longer any trace of him being there any longer. From there, Krah-Khen would begin to move away from the island, leaving with the intention of keeping all of the spoils of this adventure that he had managed to gather on his own. He did not need the help of the weirdly clothed man anymore, he got what he wanted anyways. Nothing else was necessary since he had exactly what he wanted. A bit more money and a boat to try and eat. However he still wanted to get away from this island and to a different area before deciding to eat this boat that he had within his tentacle. As such he was now moving away from the island to go.

Words This Post: 490
Total Solo Words: 500 // Solo EXP Gain: 2500
Total Interaction Words: 2500 // Interaction EXP Gain: 25,000
Raid Words: 1400/1250 // Total Raid Words: 2332/2000
Raid Money: 119,000 Beli
---
Techniques Used:
Passives Active:
Items in Use:
---
PonderingPenguin

Naomi Tenkou

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

Violently digging his paddle into the water Thaddeus would be damned if he let the marines have his bounty. Huffing Rumble powder into his nose Thaddeus' face would become red from the drugs effects. With his speed being double the perps Thaddeus could cover twice as much ground twice as fast. His face red from exerting himself Thaddeus' boat would come from behind the giant man's the gap between them steadily shrinking. As 20 would become 15 Thaddeus would see that he was gaining on him, silently he would ready his skypiean pistols determined to get him this time, Thrusting his paddles back into the water he would close the distance finally a 10 feet. The long legged marksmen would stand from his boat, taking aim toward the Trench coat man's back. Him being a massive 7'7" the shot would be easy enough.

"..."

Silent with intent, the marksmen loaded his Vanillia bullets into his guns. Making sure the bounty would be his by law for the taking. With the barrels of his light guns aimed straight for the man's back area Thaddeus would let of a barrage of shot. The number for certain lost in the echoing of the storm of gun clapping. Each shot would follow the next leaving a thick cloud of gunsmoke out to sea. As it cleared Thaddeus would then bring his boat Closer to the giants looming behind him at a 5 foot distance. His black outfit sure to catch the attention of the marines an unnumbered amount of feet in front of them, From what he could tell they were past his range of fire so the must have been no closer then 20 feet, they perhaps could have been further as Thaddeus watched the first of the boats get pulled under the water, much deeper water than he was in now.

"Officer! Officer!"

.The ginger haired pistoleer would shout waving his black cowboy hat in the air as like a beacon. At this point he still wouldn't know if Trench coat was down for the count, but with his bullets going to work the brute of a man would certainly have seen better days. Thaddeus now 5 feet away would begin to ready some rope for what he'd planned to do next, as of now, the clever pirate would become a hardened honest working salt of the earth bounty hunter, this becoming the role he would play. A thick scowl would crawl across his face, and the cigar in between his lips would begin to cherry with his frantic breathing. Thaddeus knew he had everything in place for him to get some quick money. All he had to do now would be to find his "Wife" the marines would have to talk to her about dealing with money. For alas the Famed Bounty Hunter Josey Wales wasn't the brightest man in the savage south.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

illusorry

Vemix

PonderingPenguin

Avedis Angelus

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3
Straight Shooter!

Bullet 2
Duel shot!

Bullet 1
Duel shot!, Vanilla Extract Bullets

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3
Straight Shooter!

Bullet 2
Duel shot!

Bullet 1
Duel shot!, Vanilla Extract Bullets

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:53 pm
Vemix
User Image

Ben "Big Band" Berson

The little chameleon guy was fairly amusing however Ben did not laugh maybe the thoughts of him being in jail where he had sent many people to was what made him sour. The harm he had caused to the natives of Torino Kingdom wasn't all too great either. The marine then started to question how would he even be able to find this Guzma character and if he was a really a nice guy if he wore a skull of his enemies. "Just ask around. Everyone on the island knows him. Just mention my name and he won't give you much trouble" Ben would say. "He is just a very loud and full of...energy youngster" Ben would say. Then he went to say that he would head for this errand after he turned him in which Ben gave a small nod to. "Understandable. 471k beli is what I have on me here" Ben would say a bag filled with beli would appear from his chest and be placed on his ship. The sound of waves being splashed made Ben turn to see the same guy from before coming at him which was rather annoying. "Be careful this guy has been trying to attack me" Ben would tell the marine as suddenly a giant cymbal would come out from his body. The sound of metal hitting metal as every bullet got blocked by the shot in fact he let stay there to block any further attacks at them.

Words in post: [250] Current total: [3,125] Health: [225 - 35]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

It was good that it appeared as if her partner was at least reliable if nothing else. She'd been there when needed, provided a helping hand, and didn't even ask questions when told to do something. Still with her uptight manner of talking, and formal dress it wasn't as if Vittoria could let her guard down around the woman. She didn't seem the type to her have a hand in the pot she was sworn to protect. Speaking of protecting, it seemed as if what ever had attacked them had just backed off for some unapparent reason. Weird.... there doesn't really seem to be a real reason for it to have stopped but I suppose I'm in no mood to hunt a white whale this day. With the creature under the water no longer chasing them the pair easily move into more much shallower waters before Vittoria took to hugging the coast line and speeding around the side of the island back to the side where the actual raided village was on. In the distance behind them a disgusting tentacle would pull her boat under the water though she paid the sight no mind. There was nothing of value on the hunk of wood anyway, and such trivial things were easily replaced. Since they had a few minutes she decided to see how the other marine that declared himself on the job was doing. Pulling out her den den mushi she looked to make contact with their comrade. "Leon this is Vance, I believe we encountered the sea monster on the south side however it seems to have taken my boat and backed off so we're on our way around to the other side. What's your status?"

As they traversed the distance around the edge of the Island Vittoria would take the time to answer Luka's earlier question about her powers. "Well I'm rather unsure, as I've only just began to learn how it works and sadly I couldn't find any information on it either so it's as of yet unclassified. But the gist of it is that I can convert matter into various styles of frozen treats and control said treats with my mind." That was probably as much as Luka needed to know for now, it was doubtful that she'd need to hear specifics about her fighting style or the history of her powers. Perhaps if they gained a more bountiful work relationship she'd care to divulge more. For now that overview was probably all she needed. "If you wouldn't mind keeping this our little secret, I'd appreciate it." It shouldn't take too long for them to reach the other side so by the time they finished conversing they'd probably be there.

Stats

Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 454
Current Total: 3,617
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Vemix

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:19 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Luka looked at the water and then to Vittoria as they started to move much faster and the shadow didn't seem to chase after them. There was a delay before they saw the head of the sea beast poking up as it seemed to notice them moving away as it would claim Vittoria's ship and turn away, as if claiming it as a consolation prize. A small price to pay in hindsight for avoiding a direct conflict with such a beast in its own element. She would consider it a small victory as she looked at th island as Vittoria coasted them around to the other side quicker by sea as she made a radio call on her Den Den Mushi to Leon, the other Marine that had answered the call but had left after they had. It would be good to hear from him and hopefully he had managed to arrive at the other end of the island thanks to them being intercepted by the Seaking so theoretically the other side should have been clear.

She'd let her partner make the call as she would use the time they had traveling to give her a brief explanation of this odd ice cream themed powers. She nodded and listened, pondering how useful such a power really was and just what the limits were of its transformation property. If it could directly alter a living being, then it was a trully terrifying ability to deal with should one be touched directly. It would spell certain doom for Vittoria's enemies. Luka was glad they were on the same side as a fight wouldn't be easy or pleasant. She did nod, smiling slightly though at the request to keep it a secret as she held her left hand out, palm down. Her own very shadow morphed and rose up from the ground of her boat before it met her hand, forming solidly into the shape of a sword, much like the one still in her right hand as she held it up for Vittoria to see. "I also have a power I like to keep secret actually. I'm able to manipulate my own shadow and alter its shape and physical form at will and as I need it." She said, letting the shadow 'melt' back to her feet as she shared her own secret. Having been told her partner's secret already, it only seemed fair to share in that trust she had been shown.

Words in post: [410] Current total: [2,787]

Naomi Tenkou

PonderingPenguin

Avedis Angelus

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:59 am
User ImageUser Image

"Mhm.." As the money was placed on the boat, the little lizard would drop all conversation and go for it. He would of course keep it separate from his own stash of cash, but now he had a higher total beli count than a lot of other people. Four hundred and seventy one thousand? Cameron would love to keep it all for himself, but he did somewhat promise to hand over enough to get someone else started. Besides, it was possible that this event would grant Cameron two allies. As someone who was not particularly well versed in combat, it was always nice to have some possible shields. At least until he could figure out how to build himself a new body. "Who?" The young chameleon would look out behind Ben to view someone on the beach. "He's not anyone I know." Did not look like a marine, nor did he act like one. Another marine would have just called him or at the very least try and read the situation. There was obviously no hostility on this boat, so any direct action towards combat was only for personal gain. With the money placed away on his own person, the little lizard would peer over the side of Ben's boat. Even though the little lizard was in no way heavy enough to topple this boat, he still needed his own. "Follow me and I'll get you out of here." And to the Marine Headquarters of course.

Hopping over the side of Ben's boat, the little lizard would find his own resting right alongside this one. Taking his seated position, he would look up to see the larger male once more. A slight upwards and slanted push of his head would gesture that they start to move. "Come on now. No sense in standing around here." Just as he began pedaling his boat to move again, Cameron would start hearing voices ringing through his den den mushi. He would not stop his movements, but would take one hand and reach for the little snail to listen. "Leon? Who is-" He paused for a moment before taking it all in. "Oh right. That's me. I'm Leon." Was the thing on? He was not particularly sure, but he'd twist and turn the thing for a bit until he felt he had it in a comfortable position. "Vance, this is Leon." The little lizard would mimick her tone of voice, as well as the marine like expressions she no doubt took on during her words. His voice would even have a deeper tone to it, as if it was his "business voice." Ben would definitely be confused should he be listening to the difference between now and a couple of seconds ago. "I have one man with me. He admitted to causing unwanted trouble, so I am bringing him to HQ as we speak." Again, the little lizard would turn to make sure Ben was following him. "To be honest, I never stepped foot on the island, so I do not know if there are any more culprits. The guy I'm with did say someone was attacking him, but I'm not sure if that one is a friend or foe." Could go either way really. Another marine who just didn't follow the normal procedure, a pirate with a vendetta against Ben, or a Bounty Hunter looking for some quick cash. No matter the case, it was not in Cameron's best interest to stick around and find out. A conflict was not something he was looking for at the present moment. "See you on the other side~"

Shutting his connection off for a moment, he would actually look to ask the larger man a question as they moved. "I don't think we ever introduce ourselves. I am Cameron E. Leon; a marine. Who are you?" It did not have to be a grand introduction, but the whole time the little lizard was speaking through the den den mushi, he could not state his prisoner's name. It just felt weird. Hopefully, the male would answer by the time they made it to Marine Headquarters. Cameron would continue pedaling until both he and Ben were out of sight.

[/Exit with Ben]

Current Tantrum :: 701
Overall Dilemma :: 2,241

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Naomi Tenkou

Avedis Angelus

Cpt Gucci Suit

Pondering Penguin

Acuroi

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

Apparently the other marine wasn't used to being called by his surname as he appeared somewhat confused at first though he did get a handle on things rather quickly. The fact that he appeared to be mimicking her did not leave a good impression on the woman even if he was only mocking her persona. Such trifling things men are some times. At least the man had some useful information for the duo however. Apparently a suspect had been apprehended so perhaps they had nabbed the thief despite the interference of his pet. Though the suspect's arrest must have occurred at sea since the lizard man admitted to not having actually set foot on Torino. Though she had no desire to, Vittoria knew that it'd be helpful to both her career and the people of the island if somebody stayed behind to help them rebuild their lives so when everything was all said and done she'd do just that. Plus she'd need some time to acquire new transportation since her old means was a lost cause. Ultimately that could wait until they'd dealt with the other part of of Cameron's report since that was more pressing. A second suspect had been reported, this one was definitely wanted of either attempted assault or perhaps even murder though their legal standing was as of yet undetermined. "Roger that, we'll investigate this other suspect before stopping to assess the damage done to the islanders." With that she closed the channel and contemplated the information given. An unknown person had been trying to attack their suspect? An accomplice perhaps? Maybe a bounty hunter? In the end they'd have to just find the person and interrogate them. Only then could the truth be sussed out and potentially a suspect incarcerated.

As the two zipped along it seemed that Luka had decided to repay Vittoria's information by revealing a secret of her own. That secret being that her new partner had the capability to manipulate her own shadow to some extent or another. It was actually rather pretty visually so far as deadly weapons went. Such talent was probably quite useful and it of course upped the value of her partner's aid. Perhaps later she could see if that power existed within her book on devil fruits along with what information about it existed. Though seeing it used a little bit more wouldn't hinder her investigation into the power by any means. "That's rather useful in a pinch I'd wager, perhaps later you'd permit to scour the library for information on it?" Despite asking, it's not as if Vittoria actually cared about getting Luka's permission. Either way she'd be looking into that power later since you never knew when you might need to cripple an ally.

Cresting the curvature of the island the pair would come into view of those on the north side. By the same token Vittoria and Luka would be able to see the very large man who was now in Cameron's custody, though from a distance it was quite hard to make out the tiny lizard. As they got closer it never really got any easier since the other marine was on his way out to sea and of course back to their base in the end. However another figure soon came into view. One with red hair, an eye patch, and a gun in his hand. Keeping a cautious eye on this other person she'd look for any sudden moves from him as they approached the shore. In her own hand of course was still the pistol that she'd never put away despite the sea monster having fled. Perhaps she was still worried about it coming back or had honestly forgotten that it was in her hand at all. "Think that man is the one whom was attacking our suspect?" In a matter of seconds after asking that, the pair would be at the shoreline. Soon enough they'd find out who this person was, or at least who they claimed to be.

Stats

Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 671
Current Total: 4,288
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Vemix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 pm
Vemix
User Image

Ben "Big Band" Berson

"My name is Ben...I wish we could have met in a different circumstance you seem like a swell guy...chameleon" Ben would say his boat having gained a decent amount of speed. He didn't need to follow the chameleon he knew where the marine HQ was.
((EXIT))

Words in post: [250] Current total: [3,125] Health: [225 - 35]

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image

There would be a reply on the snail phone from the other Marine that had responded to the call as they made their way about the shore. Cameron seemed to have managed to apprehend their intended target already and had the man in custody. It seemed that their would be criminal had chosen the easier path, which was usually quite rare for pirates. They usually did everything possible to evade arrest and often fought to the death or near death to escape in some cases as well. There was a strange stigma it seemed with being arrested, which was to a degree justified. Though they committed the crime and should naturally be punished. At least this time the pirate in question could realize they were wrong and take their punishment quietly and calmly. Well somewhat calmly considering that they had apparently commanded a Sea King somehow, though if he was being arrested it would likely return to being a wild sea beast without him. Hopefully it would not cause too much trouble for sailors elsewhere.

Luka blinked as their ally mentioned something about a second man, who had been trying to attack the former. It was unlikely they would be an ally of any kind if they were attacking the first unless perhaps it was an attempted double crossing? Or maybe it was a mercenary trying to claim a bounty for the apprehended pirate before the Marines themselves could properly arrest him? In either case that would make him a law breaker and thus Luka would keep her eyes opened as they arrived in time to see a vessel with a very large man in a trench coat being lead away by the small lizard from the Marines. It was odd seeing him in person really, yet the Navy had been filled with many more non-humans lately and it was a tad strange. Being a bit socially awkward as is would make it even harder for Luka to try and make the friends she so desperately needed but that was an issue for another time. Fir now her and Vittoria had work to do as she looked back at her and her question. "If possible, then I would greatly appreciate that, I don't really use or rely on it often, but it can be useful." She nodded, giving the totally unrequired permission her partner had requested as they came closer to the vessel of the second suspect that had been mentioned. "I believe so." She said softly before her voice cut out over the air, calling to the man as they got closer and closer. "I'll take it that you are the one that was attempting to attack the man that was just escorted away from the island?" She asked of the rather unfriendly looking gentleman in the row-able boat. "Are you a Mercenary or another Pirate? You answer may alter the severity of your punishment."

Words in post: [485] Current total: [3,272]

Naomi Tenkou

Cpt Gucci Suit
We bout to arrest you basically unless you can somehow talk your way out of it

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items