Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Centaurea [Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
x E U R Y D I C E generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 60!

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:11 pm
{Rollin'}

North Lotus generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 94!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm
Raid Roll.

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:00 am
Margo

Reaching centaura, it seemed that the poor little town had forgotten about the people of the village. His heavy size 12 feet stomping the dry dirt road leading into the destroyed village. The ruin had seemed to have been here for quite a while now. It seemed the the village had been completely or at least nearly abandoned. While he was rummaging through the village Margo's attention would be sparked by sound of rustling that wasn't being caused by him. "Show yourself..." The Spaniard would say, a tiny child would scawl out from behind a broken cupboard. The child seemed more startled then Margo did. And to think he almost greeted the child with an explosive One Thousand Brick Breaker Punch. In communication with the child Margo would begin to get some information on exactly what happened. Apparently some pirates came to the village and sacked it. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary. But what was out of the ordinary was how no one came to the aid of the people. Margo would listen on and on about how the World Government and their people turned back on South Blue. Now the man was at a cross roads, with barely any money, and barely any food what Margo had come to this village for had now vanished within the rubble.

The growl of his stomach would continue, Felipe would think of what his father would do, back when he was a marine officer. Sighing the latin man would begin to repair the broken down city the old fashion way. Smashing nails into wood with his hammer Margo would work day in and day out, trying to rebuild the lives of the people here. There was something sentimental about this to him. Ever since the pirates had reduced most of South Blue to rubble the civilians of South blue have been treated like 2nd class citizens by the rest of the world. Born and raised in South blue Margo felt a connection to these people some sort of solidarity. Day by day Margo placed new red brick over the rubble, tending to the cities wounds. And eventually people noticed that. One by one villagers came back to the ******** up village, and would see the man slaving away in the sun. And they thought... man if this guy could do all this just to rebuild the lives we had here who are we not to help him, who are we to let him to this alone! Soon villagers from all over would join in the work effort and the village began to take form again. Through hard work and a sense of duty Margo rebuild the destroyed lives of the people. Now on his final day there, he would look outside of a little apartment he helped build, and thought to himself. Man, for a man of destruction I sure as hell helped these people... Just the thought was good enough for him. As quickly as he came, the hero would vanish before the people in the sunset departing with that last words.

"See you around, cowboy."

From there a legend was born, helping people gave Felipe no satisfaction, but he felt as if it was something his father would do, where ever he was in this wild world. The sleepy haired man would continue on his lonely journey going where ever the sun would take him. A soft guitar playing in the background would play him out, and the wind would cause his pancho to flow freely in the wind. Those who didn't see him would have missed the tall chizzled man in action. And now he was done doing what he was doing. So he'd go off and find some rest, as the guitar continued to play, and the sun continued to set.

635/625 words Raid Reimbursement.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 pm
VLone!  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 60!

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:12 pm
roll~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:39 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

With things having been wrapped up at Karate Island finally, they could go to their last and final stop of the entire South Blue sea. Centaurea was a small island that was also a former kingdom that had fallen many years ago. It still featured a fortress of sorts and a small city these days so plenty of people to protect regardless. As the duo arrived, Luka would drop anchor and walk onto the docks, making a note in her notebook for the reports she always had to file during the trips between islands for her own superior officers back at base. She sighed softly, but not in annoyance so much as relief. She had also gotten a bit tired of this repetitive nonsense as she waited for Lily to join with her on the docks, looking at her and her wet body and the water tank upon her head. She then glanced at her ship that she had to constantly keep up with and actively make an effort to stay alongside. She realized that she had to get tired sometimes eventually and it couldn't possibly be safe in stormy conditions. "Lily. What would you say if I got a larger ship. One with...something akin to an aquarium inside. Throughout the ship I mean so that you don't have to actively swim to keep pace with me all the time and you can relax inside." She made the suggestion almost randomly but was trying to be considerate, though she wasn't entirely sure if it might sound offensive to a fishwoman or not since an aquarium was also something of a glorified fish tank or prison, even if it was entirely practical regardless.

[ takeover for the Marines 282/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 100 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || Sta; 00 || Def; 10 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 100 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

The water refilled her head piece as she would follow along the ship, the dark quiet of the ocean as night started to fall would become the most suitable place for her as she would breath in the cooling water. The only issue was she was ten times more visible with her pale glow as she would become an almost iridescent beacon within the water. When they reached the docks she would jump up from the ocean and shed the water she was soaked in, her tentacles curled into the tank happily and continued to remain hydrated. The pure white lass looked to Luka when she appeared upon the docks beside her apparently observing her and looking what she would assume as thoughtful, blue eyes looked curious as the Lieutenant seemed to make up her mind and voice her question. Lily stared at her for a long moment before something like a half smile appeared on her face, "I would like that. I miss sleeping in the ocean, but the idea of being carried away by an under tow is not very exciting." she'd state as her face fell back into it's neutral state, "If an aquarium is too hard to put in I would mind having a....I want to say cage to lay in, that way I'm still in the water, but I won't get carried away by a current." she'd remark thoughtfully as they would enter into the town, "I like the ocean best at night. When the moon is up high." she murmured glancing up towards the darkening sky, soon enough it would be pitch and time to return to head quarters.

[ Centaurea takeover for the Marines 275/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:01 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Awaiting a response from her fishy first mate, Luka noticed that she had actually started to smile at the thoughtfulness of her question just then. She blinked a few times, not used to seeing much of an expression on the girl's face at all usually. She smiled in return, a bit glad that the idea had seemed to make her happy. However Luka would frown a bit at the notion of a cage being installed. "No, definitely not a cage. I dislike that sort of idea it just seems...so...restrictive and not to mention degrading." She had shaken her head, very much against the alternative offered idea. "When we return to headquarters, I'll be sure to put in a proper request for a modified ship to properly accommodate us both comfortably. There isn't any reason to take such minimalist measures and I'd rather have morale higher as it tends to directly improve performance anyways." She spoke in a somewhat official manner as if to provide a logical reason for why she wanted to be so accommodating outside of personal feelings as they started to walk together.

Once they wee done here, they had much work to do still. Luka needed to buy a new sword or two as they seemed to be constantly breaking out in the line of duty, hence her being left with only one sword at current despite her personal preference for two. She looked up to the darkening sky and took in a deep breath of the cool air and looked ahead as they went towards the mayor's office before they went home for the day. This was the last stop they had to make finally and they could head back for some much needed rest. They likely also had paychecks to claim and could use them for some much needed equipment, upgraded sailing vessels, and of course food as well. Something hot to eat sounded really good right now honestly as she started to ponder what was being prepared at the Mess Hall tonight. Snapping herself out of the thoughts, Luka took them to the office and stepped inside with her fishy friend, greeting the town official with a smile, her badge, and a handshake. It didn't take terribly long to make her offer and proposal for the sake of the town before being given a very willing approval in both word and pen before they could head back outside. Luka took in a deep breath, sighing out slowly as she stretched her arms out over her head. "That's the last of them finally. It's been a while since we've been back to headquarters now that I think about it." She glanced over to Lily. "Is there anything in particular you wanted to do once we got back before we have to head out again?"

[ takeover for the Marines 750/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 100 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || Sta; 00 || Def; 10 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 100 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily would think about her response and wondered briefly if it was wrong of her to be okay with a cage, then again it was the only thing that was going to allow water to pass through, or possibly the aquarium might have some form of ventilation that let fresh sea water in. Honestly she was unsure of how such a thing would work, would they put a giant glass structure inside the ship itself without it weighing too much? Well it was possible with how large some of the ships back at head quarters were, but to have her own personal space was definitely tantilizing to say the least. Lily thought about the fact that anyone could check in on her as well, that didn't bother her all too much to be honest, she had little to hide, but if they were to put fish they caught inside the tank she'd most definitely have to keep her suit on for a large portion of the time. It wasn't uncomfortable to wear or anything, but sometimes she'd feel the current get under the suit and it would make a strange feeling of something coiling around her body. The young lass looked to Luka when she immediately shot down the idea of the cage, it looked like Lily had called it on her earlier thoughts, she'd shrug in response to the woman's shut down of the idea and look neutral about the whole matter as per usual. As Luka announced their plans to head back and order a nice ship with the respective accomadations she would nod along and approve of such plans as well as the woman's logical thought process. Positive morale never hurt anyone to her knowledge, than again she knew very little about humans still and didn't have much want to learn, they were alright and all, but she wouldn't want to mull over the backwards things they sometimes did or try to understand every thought process they had. Lily had always liked it when things were kept simple. As they headed into the office Lily would stand outside and lean against the wooden structure while quietly listening to the exchange going on inside, her head would tilt up as she stared at the setting sun out on the ocean, the color turned a deep red the closer it got to the glowing orange orb while deep blues remained the closest in color to where Lily currently stood.

As Luka reappeared from inside the building the sun had sunk below the horizon and the sky was barely a shade lighter than the rest where it had sunk away. Lily stood straight and followed after Luka as the woman made her way through the town once again seeming deep in thought. A gentle glow started to emit off her own skin only slightly dampened by her suit, her eyes glew a light blue and her skin gave off the ghostly white as she walked, it would be visible to anyone looking her way that she was a minor light at the moment. When Luka asked if she had any plans she would shake her own head resolutely, "No, I have nothing I'm in need of doing. Is there anything else we are supposed to do?" she questioned lightly as she would stare at the red headed woman. Lily glanced out towards the ocean and remembered something that she liked to see, "Have you ever seen the ocean glow?" she stated quietly, "When the waves lap at the shore and shine a brillant glowing blue?" she explained a little better, "Where I lived the corals would release their seeds into the water and they would glow like fire light but the prettiest blue i've ever seen. The caves would show the color too and it was like having a beauitful moving sky." she murmured as she practically relived being in the waters when they turned that miraculous color, "I'm excited to see the water do it again. It's fun to swim in." she'd state sounding fairly pleased though she lacked the smile. She'd look to Luka a simplistic question in and of itself that she was half expecting the Lieutenant to answer with a 'no' though she wouldn't blame the woman, it wasn't exactly a common phenomenon. She'd follow the woman back to the ship as quick as she could and begin their journey back to base.

[ Centaurea takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:34 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Luka walked with Lily and looked at her, a bit surprised as she watched the girl start to glow in the darkening light of the evening while she started to speak of her lack of official plans and then began to ask about whether or not Luka herself has seen the ocean glow. It certainly was a rare occurrence, but contrary to the expected answer, she nodded. "I actually have seen it happen, but only once before when I was a little girl." She mused softly as they walked along the road towards the docks. "My parents had taken me to some secluded beach one time for a weekend, and I just remember seeing the colors swirling around and not really understanding the explanation I was given at the time but I thought it was one of the prettiest things I had ever seen when I was younger." She smiled at the memory, fairly sure she had to have only been a mere five, maybe six years old at the time of that trip. She sighed softly as they finally reached the soon to be replaced and still never properly named ship and she jumped up onto the rail as she went to hoist the anchor. "I wouldn't mind watching the sea glow again sometime though. We should go find it sometime when we get some time off." She mused to both Lily and herself, even though Luka never took any of er actually accrued vacation days, being the workaholic that she usually was. But maybe she was a bit less of one these days. If only slightly.

[ takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:59 pm
User Image
                                                                  It was a long time coming. But she made it. Her church clothes looking dirty and the ropes slid off gradually as she fought through the terrain with her dusty church loafs. She was about as fashionable as a potato at a market when discounted. It was cold and hot....and her stomach absolutely remembered the mortal needs of sustenance.

But alas...the last time she remembered a meal was in Babel with all the other Angels. Chosen, she smiled. Believing with chapped lips and signs of emaciation, holding onto life with spite and on a mission.

Again, this place needed God's guidance. The crooked fences of her mind decided that it was time and she skimmed her slender fingers covered in faded troches to the book of Asmodeus.

"It was when God said....to prosper is to know when to share and who with." Her lips licking for when the graveness of her tone would come.....with nigh decibals storming through.

"SO THAT YOU WOULD ALL ARM YOURSELVES, FOR GOD IS BUILDING AN ARMY---ALL FOR THE SAKE OF US ENTERING A NEW HAVEN! YES, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, RISE! RISE IF YOU WOULD!

REMEMBER BEFORE WEALTH WE WERE ALL LOST SINNERS AND POVERTY WAS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER IDEA! TOO DEEP ARE YOU ALL SO IMMERSED INTO YOUR FANTASIES OF MEETING GOALS THAT YOU FORGOT YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL

TO BE BESIDE GOD!"

They threw coins at her, after a clever civilian had placed a sign beneath her to see if they can meet some harmless amount to get it done.

Only it then became a novelty and then it became popular. By demand, the screaming nun was just another show on the road and the passing travelers could all but contribute to such a confusing yet interesting display...since the sign went unnoticed by the raving fanatic.

Avedis Angelus

Motherglare generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 74!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:00 am
for gawh

74k beli earned  

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:29 am
User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_________World Government Database
_________Kasiun
_________Six Foot Four Inches Standing Height
_________One Hundred Ninety Six Pounds
_________Orange, Black, and White Furred, Pointed Pompadour Esque "hair" style. Green Eyes, and a tail.
_________Marine Information
_________Employment Time: Two Years
_________Position: Lieutenant
_________Natural Abilities: Animal, Anti-Devil - Strength and Speed, Electro
_________Capabilities: Sword Use, Navigation
_________Division: Marines
_________Squadron: N/A
_________Criminal Captures: One
_________Criminal Escapes: Zero
_________Physical Status
_________TSP: Nine Hundred
_________Power: Four Hundred
_________Potential: Zero
_________Endurance: Two Hundred
_________Agility: Three Hundred
_________Lasting: Zero
_________Durability: Zero

A wolf could be seen walking the streets, blade strapped to his side, sheathed as always. His green nigh glowing eyes shifted through the area as he walked. Why had he come here? Well of course to patrol for criminal activity. The sort of harness on him which allowed his blade to sit in the sheath on his side clearly showed his badge. This...wolf? was a marine. Although many mistook the man for such a beast the truth was he was a mink. Supposedly deformed due to his appearance. He had little to no human like appearance. For all purposes he looked exactly like a wolf. Regardless as he moved along his patrol his ears twitched as they caught wind of a loud noise. Someone yelling? It didn't sound so much in distress.

Kasiun would make his way towards the voice, which was when he saw the woman who seemed to be shouting about god. In addition there were people throwing coins and the like at the woman. A sign in front of her prompting them to do such caused the wolf looking man to sigh. He slowly trotted up to the sign, his mouth closing around the edge of it and his neck jerking as he yanked it from the ground and would send it flying until it hit a nearby wall. He would then turn to the crowd around and speak. "Fun is over, move along." His voice low, very much human-like, deep, and sounded more or less commanding as he looked around for the crowd to scatter. After which he would turn his attention to the woman. "Ma'am, I would kindly like to ask you not to disrupt daily lives with your preaching. Should you wish to preach schedule it and keep to that." He said to her, looking up from his quadrapedal position.

Motherglare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                                  Ma'am?! Sir??!!! DOG?!

The sign was taken away, not that she cared for it. It was no bearing God has given, therefore her faith was not shaken. Her weakness was the seed of doubt. In order for anyone to incept such an idea into her head, she would have to witness a paradox nigh and higher than the will of greatness beyond imagination. Even then, her resolve was already heightened. Her voice was clipped toward the end, witnessing a large wolf-like four legged canine come along to usher the people away. Her eyes squinted, giving the beast a look over as she stepped back a few as if to shoo him while the raucous noise continued. Bewildered when he spoke.

"HAAAAAUAGHKK!!!" A gasp so loud it could deafen the birds flying high.

Her voice had already instilled fear to awake them from this false lifestyle. It was a talent she always had, to be able to scream without tearing up her vocal chords for days on end. And this DOG with a voice of responsibility and sensibility---will not end the sermon here. Not that easily.

She would move forward and her face up close was even worse to look at. There was too much going on in her eyes, looking deep into the lime electric orbs of the sharp face.

"Fun? Schedule? These things are inconseQUENTIAL, to GOD!" She would say, stepping up to him regardless if he could bite her head off in one go or not. Her book held up blatantly into the sky and then protectively into her chest.

"What would I expect a mere beast to know about the saving words of God? If you don't have the ears to listen, then begone, FURRY PHILISTINE!!"

Avedis Angelus

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image
_________World Government Database
_________Kasiun
_________Six Foot Four Inches Standing Height
_________One Hundred Ninety Six Pounds
_________Orange, Black, and White Furred, Pointed Pompadour Esque "hair" style. Green Eyes, and a tail.
_________Marine Information
_________Employment Time: Two Years
_________Position: Lieutenant
_________Natural Abilities: Animal, Anti-Devil - Strength and Speed, Electro
_________Capabilities: Sword Use, Navigation
_________Division: Marines
_________Squadron: N/A
_________Criminal Captures: One
_________Criminal Escapes: Zero
_________Physical Status
_________TSP: Nine Hundred
_________Power: Four Hundred
_________Potential: Zero
_________Endurance: Two Hundred
_________Agility: Three Hundred
_________Lasting: Zero
_________Durability: Zero

Kasiun stared, unsure how sane this woman was. All this talk of god, he scanned her as she spoke. Talking down to him in such a way that was rather familiar. The way most talked down to him. Like a simple animal. "Ma'am...." He started, his hind legs shifting downwards putting his body into a sitting position. "I am not a mere beast, your God doesn't exist I'm sure, what is a philistine, can you stop yelling, and should you not comply I shall have to move you myself. Please comply, I would like to get back to my patrol." He said in string after her own words. He did not look to be threatening so to speak, nor did he look like he intended harm through whatever he meant by moving her himself.. However he seemed very much like he wanted to move along back to his patrol, and rather distressed.

Motherglare

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces