Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Karate Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 20 // End: 30 // Spd: 30 // Acc: 5 // Int: 5 // Spt: 40

Cass would motion himself into a ball while mid-air, rotating and thrusting his legs downward as he began to fall. Aiming to thrust himself into a drop kick towards the woman. Though, as he would close in, her right fist would meet with his heel, the strength of his descent wasn't enough to stop her punch, it was like landing on ground itself. He bent his legs and pushed off of the woman, landing away from her. He stood back up, 10 to 13 feet away, unaware the damage his leg actually took from the impact, he readied himself once more, before charging back in, aiming to throw a right punch into the woman's side.

Word Count: 115
Total: 1,372

Summary: Dive-Kicked Terra's punch, only to take damage from the encounter. He rushed back in, and threw a right punch
Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 45 // Spd: 45 // End: 35 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 40

Her attack had landed on his body but hardly where she had initially intended to do so. Her fist made contact with his feet as he had done a whole mess of fancy a** aerial s**t to move himself about some by curling up to deal with having been knocked upwards. For a guy she was basically knocking all over the damn place so far he was handling it all pretty damn well as he tried to kick her during her attack. However her strength easily surpassed his own a few times over it seemed as she would still bear through his attack and strike his foot fairly hard. He did make use of his other foot to push off of her arm and get away from her, denying any would be follow up to the follow up and all that. He landed a good distance away from her before he faced her again and she got ready for him as he rushed her this time and readied his own right arm to strike. She grinned as she was ready to do some more damage to him and really test his limits. As he came in, his fist would collide with her left side for sure, hut her legs had been spread more, braced for the force as her left arm hooked about his arm, locking down on it as she took his attack directly. From there her right hand reached up and grabbed his left wrist firmly as she pulled his body with her own, yanking rather suddenly after she had a solid grip on him. She would let her feet go off the ground after she forced him up from his and he was shifted over her own body. It would take a few moments for her to land on her back as she rolled backwards more and once there, her bent at the knees legs would extend straight into his stomach. Hard. What she had essentially done was rolled back and then 'threw' him behind herself as she kicked into his gut, releasing his arms after the initial force of her attack, letting it force him away and toss him over herself by at least a solid 10 feet or so as she whipped her legs back down to get to her feet and she turned around to smile at him. "Have a nice fall~?" she asked, giggling at the play on words as she waited for him to get back up for more. After all she was only just getting started here and she'd barely worked up a sweat so far. She wanted to really get the adrenaline pumping since he seemed to take a hit pretty well.

Words in post: [452] Current total: [6,590]

Combat
Stats
(Str)Strength: 45 +25 = 70
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 35 +25 = 60
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

(Dex)Dexterity: 30
(HP)Health Points: 195 / 225

Human: +10 Strength | +10 Endurance
Brawler/Gladiator: +15 Strength | +15 Endurance; +10 HP

Abilities
---

Summary
Terra takes [10] Health Points in damage by accepting the punch. She then grabs Cassius and holds him as she falls back and then proceeds to kick/throw him over herself in a sort of reverse somersault attack for [30] Health Points of damage, tossing him maybe 10-12 feet away from where she was on the ground before she stood up and made a pun. Cassius gets +1 laugh.

Haraxmant

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

As his punch approached the girl, she grappled onto Cass, his body being flung forwards, and tossed a distance. He landed flat on the ground, and once again, he was outsped by this woman. He laid for a moment, thinking, before standing back to his feet. "Alright, I surrender." he said, walking calmly over to grab his Iron Knuckles once more. "You outclass me as a fighter, I need more training, more power." he said. He slid the knuckles into his pocket before smiling to the girl "You win!" he said with a smile. He stopped for a moment, crossing his arms "I do want to give you fair warning, as I have some respect for you as a fighter. If we ever meet someplace other than this, I won't be as friendly. Though, it's probably no concern to you, you're strong." he added.

Word Count: 144
Total: 1,516

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

She smiled, at first, but he didn't get up right awa and he didn't even laugh at her pun. That made her smile slightly less but either way the fight was getting fun and she was eager to keep going. That is until he stood up and said the words she didn't want to hear for so much longer. Her body relaxed, arms limp at her sides as she stood up normally, pouting with disapproval. He had surrendered. She huffed as she started losing adrenaline and that great feeling she had when in battle. She was no b***h by any means and she would respect his choice to admit defeat, even if it was a little early for her. She pouted still as she went over to retrieve her set of gauntlets as he claimed his knuckles once more as he declared her the winner. He then mentioned that he would not be so nice to her should they meet elsewhere again and she wasn't really opposed to that honestly as she shrugged, slipping her arm guards back on properly. "Well it was fun while it lasted but make sure you work on that Tile Punch attack thing for next time alright~?" She asked him with a smile as she held out a hand to shake his as she stood before him. "I can't wait for our rematch sometime, maybe we can go out for pizza too~" She offered him if he would like, either way she'd go and get some food with or without him because she was starting to get really hungry after she had gotten worked up, even if only briefly.

Words in post: [274] Current total: [6,864]

Combat
Stats
(Str)Strength: 45 +25 = 70
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 35 +25 = 60
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

(Dex)Dexterity: 30
(HP)Health Points: 195 / 225

Human: +10 Strength | +10 Endurance
Brawler/Gladiator: +15 Strength | +15 Endurance; +10 HP

Abilities
---

Summary
Terra reluctantly accepts her victory. +60,000 experience to Terra. Cassius should be getting +70,000.

Haraxmant

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Cassius chuckled at her words "Next time? I'll have the whole style mastered!" he taunted at her before starting towards his ship, "I'll have to pass on that pizza, Most food doesn't agree with me" he said, hopping on his ship. it was a fun experience, every visit to this island always was, for Cass. He met a good person to compete against in the upcoming future, it would be fun.

[exit]

Word Count: 71
Total: 1,587

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Grinning, she'd nod at his promise to master Fishhands Karate by the time they meet again. She was more than eager to see him do that just so they could fight again on a higher level. Hell if he got good enough at it he might actually force her to use her powers in their rematch. He did however turn down her offer for pizza which made her pout some more as the a*****e totally didn't even shake her hand as he took his leave and she sighed, folding her arms as he left her there. "I'll just have to punch him harder next time then." She spoke to herself as she stretched her arms up over her head and started heading towards her own ship now as well. She was still kind of hungry regardless of whether or not she had a date with her.

Words in post: [146] Current total: [7,010]

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
The eyes of a purple beast watched as what seemed to be a Fishman taking his leave from the area as he approached the area they had just finished in. Taking notice to the blondie who remained in the area they put to use. Her clothes stained by dirt and looking run down, and it didn't take him long to put two and two together. The fishman was also in the same condition, maybe worse but it was also Karate Island. Fights were common there. It would seem that she was also taking her leave to exit. However, a towering purple hair half-giant would block her path for exit. The facial expression he held was dead serious. The aura around him was intimidating, until he spoke. "Did I hear you say pizza?" Totally unexpected. How he heard her? Not sure. Breaking the silence following his question would be the rumble of his stomach. Giving a slight chuckle, he'd produce a small smile.

STALK BOX
User Image Auctus
BRAWLER x GLADIATOR :: EIGHTEEN :: N/A (No Crew Yet) :: LONER
STR - 10 (30) :: SPD - 10 :: END - 05 (10) :: ACC - 00 :: INT - 00
HP 120/120
WORD COUNT - 0
TECHNIQUES IN USE

TECHNIQUES

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Sorry, I've just been so sick this week.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Terra had stretched her arms up over her head before letting them back down behind her head, fingers laced together as she leaned back in that super cliche aloof anime protagonist sort of way as she walked towards where she had parked her boat. She did get cut off however by a really big dude with pink hair. He was actually kind of cute as she stopped and blinked a few times, looking up at the guy curiously. Was he here to challenge her to brutal hand to hand combat? Honestly she'd be more than happy to oblige to another fight, especially with a big guy like him as she smiled a bit, but paused when he spoke out. Blinking, she looked at him and giggle a bit as his stomach gave away the truth of his hunger. "Why yes, I most certainly did say 'pizza'~!" She smiled up at him. "But just who might you be? A new challenger? Or are you just tryin to score a free meal?" She asked him with a hint of sarcasm, mostly teasing him as she folded her arms. "Of course free meals only go to new challengers, otherwise you'll be paying for yourself~"

Words in post: [201] Current total: [201]

Jubellation

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Intriguing — Odd. But refreshing. This particular encounter was one of a different kind. Not because of the topic of conversation, but because of the way she reacted to him. It wasn't normal. Well, to be more specific..He wasn't "normal". Someone of his size and stature was somewhat of a rarity in society. It wasn't hard to tell from the looks that people gave him on a regular basis that they labeled him a freak, and preferred not to associate with him. Not like it really mattered to him though. But she didn't give off that kind of a vibe.

Back to the matter at hand.

The half-giant would bend his knees in order to "stoop" to her level, even though technically they still weren't on the same level. "Well, ya see..." Shortly after he began to speak, he paused. His tone low and gentle, comparable to speaking to child. It wasn't meant to insult or anything like that, but it was just the way he spoke when bringing up a complication. Or it was just his form of "Sweet Talk". "You look a bit worn from your previous fight, so how's about we go with an alternative method and we'll greet each other with our fists later?" Yikes. It appeared that a bit of his native way of speaking popped out. She'd most likely decline his offer, being very adamant in options. But he had yet to put the icing on the cake. "How can we perform at our best... if we're hungry? If not then I'll just pay for it, what say you?"

Ding!

And there it was. She had to agree to something. Hopefully it was the former offer and not the latter. The half-giant found himself to be very talkative in this moment, but he did not stress it too much. They were talking about two of his favorite things after all. Food and Fighting, the two of them went hand in hand. To top it off with a cherry, he even threw in a little smile.

STALK BOX
User Image Auctus
HP 120/120
WORD COUNT - 0
TECHNIQUES IN USE

TECHNIQUES

Ryunosuke Ryusei
My writing might suck a**, but it's because I haven't RP'd inna min.
Pass plz lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

§ Health: 170/170
§ Spirit: 26
§ Speed: 20
§ Dexterity: 15

INDENT"§" Standing proudly upon his lone boat, Zaphiel breathed deeply the salty air of the sea. He wanted to go swimming so bad. So when he got up to the shore, he pulled up his boat, and took of his jacket and pants. This revealed him wearing what could almost be described as a wet suit, and he waded into the water. Through a extensive transformation sequence, he suddenly had a slender mint and jade colored tail from the waist down, revealing his nature as a merman. He dove beneath the waves, and enjoyed the feel of the water in his lungs. He had been top side for too long. Zaphiel popped up out of the water, and kinda floated about, enjoying the waters, until he noted two others, no many others. Merfolk were rare, and his underwater swimming brought him close to some arenas. Well, this was unexpected. He still had his wet suit, but he wanted his coat too, so he swam back to his boat and returned fully clothed and equipped with his pistol and rifle. He spotted two that seemed either on the verge of a fight or a date, a blonde haired girl and a pink haired, out of the crowd of fairly average background characters. His own hair would only stand out if you were shorter than Zaphiel, and sitting at 5'9", that was kinda rare for guys.

INDENT"§" Zaphiel approached the pair when he heard grows of hunger pains, and he had to try not to laugh a little bit, when his own stomach echoed a loud response to the others. "Ooh my. I was coming over to find out what y'all're up to, but I guess my belly demands attention too." He smiled and slid hands into his pockets, his badge pocketed so few would identify the marine as he wasn't wearing the standard uniform or showing any marine paraphernalia. He was on an effective leave, since he got his work done for the week. "Were you two going on a date, or could this completely random passerby join you? My treat." He offered the food freely, a smile still on his face, eyes analyzing the two's current state. Fighters, clearly. Though he wondered at their allegiance. Though, they weren't causing any trouble, so it didn't really matter. Unless he was notified of a bounty on either, he wouldn't cause trouble either...for now.

[Words: 400 ]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: 400 ]

Battle Stats

Str: 0
End: 25
Acc: 15
Int: 50

[Merfolk]: +20 Spd | +10 End
[Engineer]: +10 Int | +10 End

[Unarmed] : 0 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Lone Man Boat
Compass
Alert DDM
Regulation Marine Badge
Rifle
Starter Pistol

Participants Present

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sakura happened to be around. With his hands in his pockets sauntering around the area. Sakura had noticed that there were marines in these parts. From all the rumors back at the marines headquarters. Sakura was filled with hope that he could meet with other marines. Sakura had a stern look. Yeah. Sakura was going to run by, and see if he could befriend one of the marines. From the marines headquarters where Sakura basically lived. Sakura right about now was very confident. Sakura had been polite, and very diplomatic. Even though Sakura was a chore boy. Sakura had expected that a lot of other marines. Were very much like him. Sakura had a lot of goals. Sakura had turned while walking, and decided to walk towards another direction. Sakura was smiling the entire time. Sakura was the man. Sakura was only a teenager, but his dreams, and aspirations were very vast. Sakura had already acquired a devil fruit. Although Sakura didn't really get a feel for using the Chill Chill Fruit. Sakura had trust in his own potential. Sakura had thought it would be easier finding the marines. Sakura had expected them to jump out in the open. And give him a welcome party!

Sakura was pleasant during this entire walk. Sakura has never been to the Karate Island before. Sakura was a real marine. When you talked to him, and got to know him. You realized just how committed Sakura was to his position. Sakura was also looking forward to rank up. That meant capturing pirates, and training in order to become strong. Truly strong. Sakura was a special case. Sakura had thought the marines he would meet. Would be very individualistic. Sakura had procedures when dealing with others. Sakura would show kindness. However, Sakura was filled with a lot of spirit. That meant that he was going to be himself. And be energetic, too. Sakura didn't come off as rude. Sakura didn't know what to expect. With the marines in the marines headquarters. They were a force to reckon with. Sakura had continued down a road. When he would then see a marine. The marine was Zaphiel!

"Zaphiel! Are you Zaphiel from the marines?? I've seen your face on one of the walls back in the marines headquarters. I am a marine!" Sakura waved running over to Zaphiel. Once Sakura had found a marine. He seemed a little crazy and excited about meeting him. Sakura delivered his introduction. "My name is Sir' Lancelot Sakura. You can call me Sakura-dono! What are you doing here? Report." He said jokingly. Sakura was here for just a stroll. He wasn't here for business. Due to him really just wanting to perfect his Devi Fruit abilities. Before he had an encounter with a real pirate. Sakura had filled out the description. Sakura was even wearing a marines uniform. He was definitely a marine. Sakura looked at Zaphiel with a bold smile. Sakura had been filling documents back at the marines headquarters. Sakura had information on pirates that were doing bad things. Sakura had reasons to get involved. However, perfecting and learning his devil fruit. The Chill Chill Fruit was his only goal right now. Sakura seemed to come off as young.

Mercies And Furies :: 542
b]Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 542

15 Strength
80 Speed
35 Endurance
00 Accuracy
05 Intelligence

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 55 // Spd: 80 // End: 50 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 64

having someone so big crouch down to her level-ish sorta made her feel like a tiny person or child by comparison. It was kind of weird but she wouldn't question it since she didn't get to meet half giants all that much. As he started to speak, he seemed to turn down the fight, implying she was 'worn out' or some nonsense like that. She also wasn't much for accepting his offer a whole lot since her method of 'loser pays for the food' couldn't be applied if they ate first. She crossed her arms and kind of pouted at him. "I'm hardly 'worn out' from that little scuffle since he gave up so damn early I couldn't really get into it or anything so I'm fully ready to go for another round." She looked at him and sighed softly but was unable to speak again as another voice cut in alongside a rumbling stomach.

This new guy was actually even cuter though like damn. Plus he was apparently human so it would likely be easier to get him into an actual restaurant. Though he mentioned he was hungry and asked whether or not Terra and the big guy whose name she didn't have were going on a date or if he could tag along. She sort of shrugged to it and looked at him. "Uh we kinda just met so I wouldn't call it a date just yet. Also you aren't allowed to buy me food unless you lose to me in a fight them's the rules." She said firmly, looking between the two men that seemed to be hungrier than herself. "Of course that means if I lose then I pay for the meal so if you guys want I'll fight each of you so you can have two chances at making me pay, how's that~?" She asked, making them a favorable offer as yet another guy just sort of walked up.

The last guy to arrive had jean jacket, shades, and a really flat haircut as he walked right in shouting at Mr. Cutie and calling what could only be assumed to be his actual name. He mentioned he was a marine and he himself was one as well, choosing to use 'I am' instead of "I'm', so it sounded weirder but whatever. His name was Lancelot and he seemed to be awfully excited to have found this Zaphiel guy. Maybe he was a fanboy or something but Terra had no clue as she looked at the aforementioned Zaphiel. "Uh....friend of yours I take it?"

Words in post: [426] Current total: [627]

Jubellation

Steel Lapin

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

§ Health: 170/170
§ Spirit: 26
§ Speed: 20
§ Dexterity: 15

INDENT"§" The tall man was crouched. Zaphiel didn't actually notice that when he first walked up, but now the immense size of the man was clear. He must have had giant blood in him to be that large. Zaphiel was actually intrigued by his size. Boats made to accommodate a single half giant alone would be large enough for at least 2 humans. So in order to make a boat to fit one, it would require sizable doorways and materials, plus reinforcement on most decks. When the girl responded to his statement. So it wasn't a date at all, and what followed her stern refusal of free food was a challenge to fight. Zaphiel smiled. He wanted to try out a few things, in particular how to properly use firearms in melee range, and based on the blonde's gear...she was someone who was used to punching faces. "I accept that request. I would love to test out a few strategies." He was getting ready to check his gear when he heard his name shouted. He turned to look, and almost started laughing.

INDENT"§" Lancelot Sakura, self proclaimed knight and lord with his chosen suffix and prefix. Zaphiel stiffled his laugh, and kept a straight face before responding to Terra. "Kinda. We are both Marines it seems. Same rank if I remember correctly, but I have more missions under my belt." He waved the man over and directed his next comment at Lancelot. "Nice to see you Lancelot. I am indeed Zaphiel. I have completed my weekly assignment quota and thought about trying my hand a cartography, so I mapped a route here. Plus, I love swimming in new locations, being a merman and all." He smiled politely before pausing a moment. Terra liked fighting, right? The quiet giant seemed to be interested in fighting as well. This could bode well for Zaphiel, as long as Lancelot was down for it. There was an opportunity present he could ill afford to over look. "I have an idea. A double elimination tournament of sorts. We draw lots real quick to line us up, first round losers fight, and the winner from that round fights the loser of the second round to determine 2nd and 3rd place. Winner gets free food, the others split the bill, with last paying half, 3rd paying a 3rd, and 2nd paying only a sixth. This way, we all get to fight one on one to test out our abilities in controlled environments, and we get to spar! At most, there will be 3 fights, with first and last determined in only 2 fights."

INDENT"§" While waiting for responses from those present, he picked up a couple of sticks and pulled out his note book. He got started on making the lots, by tying white paper to the ends of two of the sticks. He tried to do this where no one could see, so no one could guess which stick had what end on it. He would turn around after a minute or so, the four sticks in his hand, colored tips hidden in his closed fist. He would smile at the group. "If y'all have made up your minds about participation, feel free to draw a straw. Since there are two platforms, those with a white tip go to the higher ground, while the lower ground is for the untipped." He secretly hoped to face off with Terra, but Zaphiel felt that this was the easiest way to learn about each other quickly, though combat dialogue so to speak.

[Words: 590 ]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: 990 ]

Battle Stats

Str: 0
End: 25
Acc: 15
Int: 50

[Merfolk]: +20 Spd | +10 End
[Engineer]: +10 Int | +10 End

[Unarmed] : 0 Damage
[Pistol/Rifle]: 12 Damage
[Rifle w/ Scope]: 17 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Rifle
Starter Pistol
Regulation Marine Badge
Alert DDM
Salvaging Kit
Fishing Kit

Participants Present

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image

"Excuse me. Zaphiel you seem very battle-ready. I ate the Chill Chill Fruit. I'm just glad to meet other marines. That have real marine spirit. You see. Even though I ate my Devil Fruit. I have yet to actually learn how to use it. Therefore, I am backing out of this challenge. You even look strong, Zaphiel-san. You should fight." Sakura shouted as he turned to Zaphiel. Was he just not paying attention? Was he just not listening? Well he was so he noticed the fighting spirit everyone shared. Sakura had told him he wouldn't fight. So why didn't think he needed to get any closer to this challenge? Did he not see the clenched fists? Did he not hear the raise in tone that was raising from Zaphiel's mouth? Sakura was not just telling him he was not fighting. Like he was being approached by some killer at the end of the movie. Sakura was dead serious about sticking to his own guns, and he was not going to hold back when he was definite about something. The minute Zaphiel reached that point, he was getting denied. Sakura had spoke to them all. This was not going to be his own mistake. Sakura wasn't going to repeat himself either. Sakura had held one friendly position? Pirates were known to be stupid, but not marines. Also Sakura knew that marines had also respected one another. He knew how Zaphiel acted right about now. And Saura knew he wouldn't hesitate. Was Terra just trying to bring out his emotion and suck it up like some empathetic sponge? Sakura would know soon enough. "And you're Terra! I am Chore Boy. Sir' Lancelot Sakura." He bowed. "Terra-san. You can fight. I'll just sit back and watch as you two go. I can leave things to you, right? Heh. I am not in the battle-ready type of position as you two are. As usual. I am using in-depth time to figure out the power of my devil fruit. The Chill Chill Fruit. It's name is very splendid. However, as you can see. I do not know actually. What my power is. Thanks, you two." he said.

Sakura couldn't give less of a ******** about anyone who wasn't a marine. He saw this time valuable to get to know his comrades. Kid, student or teacher. This was real, this was a moment and he was having it. Sakura was in a dark place and this bullshit light being shined down by pirates needed to be blacked out. Sakura throwing his hands in the air in a relaxed position. Than placing his hands on top of his head. Sakura couldn't understand what Zaphiel wasn't getting. This was the perfect time to see who was stronger between these two. Of course Sakura would see to. But, from the side lines. And ******** anyone being a tyrant! I'm my own damn tyrant ! I can take on anyone that comes at me! He thought. Terra! Zaphiel ! You! He thought jokingly. A small pause after he was talking to Terra last now. He liked how Zaphiel was asking of them, but Sakura kept continuing in his head. "Tch" a sound as Sakura sucked his teeth. Sakura didn't want to be considered not a man. However, for a marine he was very, calm and collected. More and more yelling as Sakura clenched his fists. Trying to hymn his way out of this in a singing manner. It was a very funny sight to see. Some of the marines had our differences, but we could of still kept it going! I just wanted to kill pirates around! Why not have drinks? Why not, not have drinks? Pirates had just gotten out of jail?! Must of been rough, and you just decided, Imma go after them. Oi! Sakura going back over to a tree he had punched already. Sakura made another punch in the tree. Rocking the entire tree, and sending some leaves falling to the ground. His strength seemed impressive. He wasn't necessarily weak. No. His physical attributes were extraordinary, after all.

For a moment, there was only silence. Whatever Sakura was thinking about, the marines. Zaphiel-san and Terra-san. Didn't know or care but he had to do his own thinking. Would he really be held down? Who was never coming back? He should just do whatever he wanted honestly. Sakura worked for the good side before, and that always took him somewhere. Sakura was a Chore Boy marine. Shoot...woman should be swooning around him if he showed his skills off a bit. Sakura just needed some time. That was it. This is what he understood to himself and what he needed to understand. She wasn't coming back and if she was, she had taken a damn long time to do so. It was like most of the girlfriends that he most recently was getting rid of. Sakura was nt a playboy, but he was the closest thing to it. When it came to the male race! Sakura seemed to be moving his legs around Terra and Zaphiel. When his Regulation Marine Badge fell out of his pocket. He dropped to the floor and picked the badge up. With a smile on his face that showed how much pride he had in his duty. "The thing about being a marine is. You don't have to sell your soul, Terra, Zaphiel. I do this in the name of the side of the world. That seeks justice and power. Enough power to smite, and destroy all those beings. Who are cruel, wicked, and evil. Hey, why did you two even join the marines in the first place? I want to hear your stories, Zaphiel, Terra. Oh, my bad. It's just. You two are so cool." He said blushing while staring. Sakura was stepping back over to them. He had his hands in his pockets cooly.

To be honest to these two. Sakura kinda started tuning out the rest of the world. These two were just very interesting. Just interesting how you can bump into two people. Who shared the same colors as you. But yet giving up now. Sakura wanted to fight, but he knew his place. Sakura, sure there are lots of pirates around to start a fight with. In the near future anyway. Sakura stated in his mind. It was his will, but whether these two could be respectful, and complimentary. Probably after a fight or two. Sakura could tell though. Sakura said he was fine and acted like it, but he wasn't. Though Sakura looked at Terra, and Zaphiel. Was he blaming himself for not knowing how to use the Chill Chill Fruit? Instead of getting all mad. Sakura decided to take this time to analyze to two marines before him. Sakura had a feeling these two knew what they were getting themselves into. Plus Sakura was currently the leader type. Sakura was definitely going to stop before a fight broke out. Sakura knew the risks. Sakura thought as he would keep on going. As he saw these two get heated up. Sakura shrugged. Why did he decide not to fight? They had different ways of knowing and figuring out things. "I kind of want to drink and s**t and all be dandy. Me, I can only figure out the truth from you two fighting. Why you think I ask for patience? Because I do have a devil fruit." His eyes lit up with a smirk. "I do have one. And one day I will lean how to use the Hie Hie no mi." However, he guessed it doesn't matter now. Up to them whether it was going to be a forceful brawl. Either way. They had a fine group of marines right here. Maybe other pirates were thinking of appearing out of nowhere. You don't know for sure. But, Sakura saw Zaphiel's point. Saura thought as he would then walked and stopped. With his bac facing both marines. Sakura was thinking as he started to walk back towards them. It reminded him of a conversation he had with other marines. At the marines headquarters about strength training, and combat training. Even though it was filled with Niggas and s**t. Looking past it, he actually made some since which caused a spark in himself. Interesting as it may be, he would have to eventually find out how to use his Hie Hie no mi. Possibly, till then. It was time to have some peace and quiet.

Sakura wondered just what kind of power. The Chill Chill Fruit possessed.

Mercies And Furies :: 1433
Demons Conquered, Emperors Annihilated :: 1975

15 Strength
80 Speed
35 Endurance
00 Accuracy
05 Intelligence

Steel Lapin

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Tentaigo

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:14 am
User ImageUser Image
******** — Welp. It seemed he didn't have the magic touch like he thought he did. All the spices and finishing touches wouldn't change this girls mind for nothing. It peaked his interest. A woman who was adamant, and bold about what she wanted and how. It was a breath of fresh air considering most girls weren't like that. With the end of her "Final Offer", the half-giant would display a disappointed facial expression following that was a big sigh. It was a shame. She made it clear that there wasn't going to be any free meals on anyone unless someone was fighting somebody. But that was his issue. He hadn't eaten since the day before. Just as he thought he was about to speak, he held off because the other guy started. This other guy spoke of an alternate option like he asked for earlier. Yet, it was the same as before. Food after fighting. Yet another sigh released from the Half-Giant. Closing his eyes firmly and then opening them again, he relaxed. Standing up from stooping, he returned to full height. Then, it happened again. Another loud rumble from his stomach. "I''ll participate." Whatever he had to do to get the food. The Half-Giant was a Gladiator at heart, who had a passion for battle, and spilling blood. Yet, this was to be a "non-lethal" battle. One to be fought with one's own body. It appeared this "Zaphiel" was a marine, learned due to the overly-happy marine friend of his. The other one named "Lancelot Sakura", seemed to be very awkward and talked a lot. However, it appeared he was blind. Either he over looked the Half-Giant or just decided not to acknowledge him. Though it wasn't any concern of his. Though it seemed he was not participating, he made that clear. So, it seemed it boiled down to blondie now. She had been very adamant with her choice of options so far, would she agree or not?

STALK BOX
User Image Auctus
HP 120/120
WORD COUNT - 0
TECHNIQUES IN USE

TECHNIQUES

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Tentaigo
Tent, just letting you know I don't think Terra mentioned her name. xp

Steel Lapin