Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Baterilla [Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 157/157 | ȘΡ: 27 | Εɳd: 11 | Ðéჯ: 15 |

Making sure to giggle again at Terra's play on words she was keen to keep on playing this game. "Well I appreciate the sentiment, it's quite the compliment." Of course she did though since as was mentioned earlier Vittoria was a sucker for flattery. So far as she was concerned she deserved a small corner of the earth and the praise that comes with such a large land holding. Or at least if she weren't going to be given such praises, the groveling from those that lived underneath the power of her thumb. Hmm it continues to surprise me just how much this woman actually understands knowledge and intelligence to be valuable. Such a thing was wholly unexpected so perhaps this one is worth providing with a means of contacting me in the future. While she told herself it was about the games she played in the pursuit of power such a thing did sound an awful lot like extending an offer to Terra for a second date. Maybe it was kind of like ninety percent a game of power, and ten percent her failing to remain detached. Either way this was probably one of those relationships that might become quite significant in one or both of these girls' lives.

Naming wise it actually didn't really matter to Vittoria what name she called her. With her current rank being something approaching worthlessness and her current disconnect from the reality of the name Vance she was for all intents and purposes just Vittoria at the moment. "Well personally I think Chore Girl Vance is both a mouthful and also not all that flattering. So Just Vittoria is more than fine since it seems like we may make for good friends, or perhaps given time even more he he he." That signature giggle of hers made an appearance once more as she hinted at the potential for this relationship to grow. Though perhaps at this time there was little actual truth to that sentiment so far as the devious marine thought. Life is a funny thing though and despite her best machinations it might even surprise Vittoria one day. Perhaps on such a day this would be the moment she looked back to as the moment that set her on the path which would arrive at that particular temporal destination.

The shear amount of information that Terra knew about Pizza was actually quite astonishing. A bit disturbing even, but still quite an interesting personality quirk. Besides all the toppings that could go on top of pizza she had no idea that pizza could actually come in very different forms. Though she didn't really want to try them all perhaps doing some research wouldn't be a bad thing in this case. If she was lucky then presenting a knowledge of such variations may spare her from eating such things in the future. "I should like to try that pineapple variant you mentioned, adding a sweet juicy flavor to this food sounds quite charming." Probably total bullshit but if many didn't like that particular combination it meant that she might, if only because in Vittoria's opinion normal people had a bad sense of taste. "Hmm my favorite food? Well I appreciate a nice clam, though I think that duck is my favorite food. Whether its simply cooked or made into soup." The potential innuendo aside her statement was quite truthful. "I take that your favorites include pizza and all its variants?"

Stats

Strength: 13
Speed: 16 (21)
Endurance: 11
Accuracy: 25
Intelligence: 29
Spirit: 27
Dexterity: 15
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed

Words

This post: 577 | x2 multiplier | 1154
Current Total: 4,180
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Str: 25 // Spd: 30 // End: 20 // Acc: 10 // Int: 20 // Spt: 40

Terra was enjoying the date so far and her date seemed to be well entertained thus far, or so Terra thought. Flirting was going along quite well both back and forth as the girls spoke and to anyone that would look at them from a distance, they'd probably look like an ordinary couple having lunch together. Or was it dinnertime? Mid afternoon snack? Who knows. Either way it seemed like they were having a fun time together getting to know one another. "Chore Girl...?" She asked aloud to herself, but not so loud that anyone else heard her besides her date. "That doesn't sound right at all. Is getting a promotion really all that much work in there...?" 'There' being the Marines in this case as Terra became a bit more curious as they spoke. Though the promise of them becoming 'more than friends' was plenty enticing, even Terra's flirty personality didn't really rush feelings of love. Hell they could be calling each other 'girlfriend' tomorrow and that technically didn't mean they truly 'loved' one another. Such an emotion took more time than this to properly build up in full and that was one thing her dad made sure she understood to keep her from doing something too stupid or self sacrificial for people she's only just met. Not that he was really one to talk on the matter since that big idiot has battled entire crews of strong pirates by himself to protect people he's barely met but the sentiment was still true to an extent. Of course that didn't mean Terra had no interest in falling in love with this girl either, but that would be seen more later on.

Back to pizza, it seemed that her would be girlfriend wanted to try pineapple pen pizza sometime as she smiled back at her. "I can order another one with pineapple on it if you like~" She offered, taking a bit out of what was one of the last slices of her sixth pizza now. How in the hell she managed to consume all that pizza so quickly, while maintaining a proper conversation without talking with a full mouth even, was some kind of miracle. Seems she was just good at putting things down her throat and swallowing quickly. "Huh, sounds like someone usually eats a lot fancier than this then, huh?" She leaned in a bit, already knowing full well she was probably dating some rich or at least more well to do lady here as she inquired about her some more. "As for me, yea. I guess I'm sort of a pizza connoisseur? I like trying pizza everywhere I go and if I like it I come back more often to that place when I'm hungry. Since I usually eat a couple dozen at a time, it helps keep them well in business so I guess that makes me a philanthropist kinda~"

Words in post: [485 x2] Current total: [8,662]

Naomi Tenkou

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

Oh don't remind me of how hard it is to begin earning higher status when one starts with nothing. What a trifling thing it is to need to forcibly stand out among the common rabble when one should shine from the beginning. Even ignoring Vittoria's spoiled attitude it was rather difficult to advance beyond the lowest ranks among the marines. Typically one did so by presenting themselves as a person with combat abilities grater than the standard human. If one could not do that they could languish at the bottom forever. Otherwise it took strong administrative leadership or powerful connections to go higher. That said, given the new powers from her fruit it would probably become much easier to advance from this point forward as though would make her a much stronger fighter and give her an inside perspective on the devil fruits. "Mhm a chore girl, it's the lowest rank there is sadly, and so far as I've observed typically speaking those with direct fighting ability tend to receive promotions the quickest. My father might have been able to get me a higher rank but I want to see how far I can rise on my own. It probably sounds silly, it's just that I want to prove to myself that I can." For those reading along this was obviously a lie, as her father had mandated that she climb these ranks alone. Still it made for a nice enough story that could be sold to others. Who didn't like the rich girl that was setting out to prove that she could do things on her own? So much of her was lie, but in way it was more like lies upon lies upon lies with occasional grains of truth and sometimes buried personality traits from before her upbringing that formed this fake persona of hers. Getting to the real Vittoria would probably take a lot of time and the infiltration of her trust.

The offer to order her a new pizza was certainly sweet though she didn't know if she actually had room for such a thing. Needing more than the bowl of soup was already abnormal for Vittoria let alone these slices of Pizza on top of it. "Oh if you don't mind, though I can't say I'll be able to eat more than... um it's called a slice correct?" Save for any more power mishaps it was unlikely for her to become hungry again. Unlike Terra, her body didn't require such a large amount of food yet. As for Terra's question she had a large amount pride in such a fact so there was no shame in her admission of such. "He he he, I never really thought it about but yes I suppose I did eat a lot fancier before I joined the marines. It's just not something I really considered when I decided to join up." In reality she actually quite detested her current eating arrangements, instead she longed for the wealth and luxuries afforded to the officers as that would only be a slight step down from what she was used to. But for now she'd eat their disgusting rat slop with a grin as there was nothing else to do.

Having seen Terra eat six of the very large pies already it really wouldn't have surprised Vittoria if any place that woman visited saw a great profit for that period of sales. Seeing as eating six wasn't event the amount she consumed at a regular meal the woman must account for at least three separate families worth of business. "That sounds rather funny, though also like you enjoy it quite a bit. It must be nice to have what you love so easily available to you." Even if it is only the simplistic desire of a fool, getting one's wished fulfilled must be a nice feeling.

Soon the new pizza came and with it a delectable array of gooey pineapple chunks dotting its cheesy surface. With the confidence of someone at least acquainted with pizza Vittoria reached out and gently pulled a slice apart from the others so that she could take an exploratory bite on her chosen cut. Upon biting into it, the sweet juices of the cooked fruit ran down the back of her throat while she let out a small little chirp of satisfaction. It was actually quite good, and brought a lot to the table that the basic cheese and sauce configuration did not. However as she munched on the slice of Pizza down to its crust, the lack of input from her partner soon became apparent, to the conceited praise loving aristocrat. Such a thing was most unwelcome. "Are you okay luv? You haven't gone silent because my breasts put a hypnotic spell on you I hope." The joke was apparently the mask's attempt at sexual humor. Vittoria herself thought it to be quite crass and rather unfunny but with how well the other woman had received those earlier puns she figured it might go over quite well.

Stats

Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 832 | x2 multiplier | 1682
Current Total: 5,862
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

The sudden yet familiar noise of her den den mushi alerted Vittoria to the fact that she had a call. "Pardon me for just a moment, it's probably just an alert or some such thing but I do have to check." Gently pushing her chair back she stood up and quietly walked over to an empty corner within within which she could take the call, "Oh um yes m'am... I'll return right away then.... Vance over and out." Her own words were perhaps loud enough for Terra to hear, but not the voice on the other end of the line. However depending on what she'd heard the woman would already know that their little "date" would be coming to an end long before she returned. Heels clacked against the floor rapidly as the marine walked back over to the table and snatched up her umbrella with a bit of flair. "Thank you the wonderful experience darling. Shall we," she paused to lean in a plant a soft short kiss upon Terra's cheek, "do it again some time then? Despite asking the question she hardly waited for any reply, indicating that whatever had been relayed to the adorable shorty was of a great urgency. Still from her seat at the table Terra would at least get to enjoy the sight of Vittoria's a** contained within those tight high class pants of hers as she walked out. [Exit]

Stats

Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 235 | x2 multiplier | 470
Current Total: 6,332
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:17 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxx旧火炎xx🔥x㍿ ㍿ ㍿xx/x𝔭 𝔰 𝑦 𝔠 𝔥 𝔬
User Image

It started, finally. The years the of silence from the mind of an ill rat had finally come to find some worth in his life. And yet, he somehow found himself at a low point in his life. A friend of his had somehow convinced him into hanging out with a couple of ladies. What he didn't figure was his date would be a 290lbs walking beanbag that thought she had some kind of leash over the what was Aiden. Not many called him by his given name, but hearing it come from a sack of sweat, lard, and just a hint of yuck, he'd rather not be born with one.

Every advance she made to get close was too obvious to not avoid. From dodging the interlocking armlock maneuver with a classic swift twin palm head rest to countering a old time "How bout we get out of here?" cat cal with the new hip term "Chill." All in all Aiden was only looking for a store that sold a few things to take back as souvenirs to his little sister. At least least someone would benefit from this terrible day. Crossing town Aiden found himself in a pub. Having left the festivities from four hours prior he figured a stiff drink was what he needed.

A quarter of the way through his first drink the roust pub settled down as two men walked onto the stage. An act? Aiden thought to himself as the drink in his mug vanished down his gullet. As a few more men huddled around the stage the anticipation for the act grew. By the time they were finished with their preparations a piano solo trailed through the air. On of the men began to recite his verse. Aiden thought nothing of it at first, focused more so on forgetting what he had to endure only hours prior. Yet four drinks later he found himself listening intently to each word as it was conveyed over the melody of the various instruments that were present. He didn't understand it, but he was actually enjoying himself. His foot tapped in unison with the tempo the music had taken. And he wasn't the only one doing it. Others were vibing to the beat.

After a couples of hours and a few more drinks Aiden payed his tab and quickly walked home. While going through the usual process of getting ready for bed Aiden felt something, off. This peaceful, normal life never seemed like it was his own. Only that he was living it like it was the most natural thing. Figuring sleep would help he leaped over his bed and knocked out soon after.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Motherglare

techniques

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:07 am
xxxx
xxxx

User Image

In the end, the world will root down to two types;

People.

And Perfection!
                      . . . .

. . . . .

Such were the words of the late Bradley Branfrumpth Whitt Nee Flannigan.

The father of the Flannigan dressed in cobra clutch tossing triple medallions.

Model thighs of pale persimmon skinnied over the dock with a shorter figure in tow. Mister's sangria coat making red look less like a color and more of a conquest. A curving smirk already knocking the osteocytes out of heartbleeders and sending instant ovulation. Cornerstone teeth revealing to show the perfect pearls colder than carbonite on a boy's comic cover. Silhouettes painting the virgin isle a new setting. His wink deadly from miles away already threatening to dim the sun. Shadow scorched eyes of adam's beloved ochre were to be adored as they reflected the onlookers already gawking. Make em blink fast.

If you carried the name of Flannigan, the world was already yours. Chu~ With cupid gold tassels softly kissing his shoulders, he was known to spill more than he would drink. The greatest gift to man since the splitting of bread. Harbor winds would sigh among the oblique ladies from the skinny and prim knee high boots crossed elegantly with Persian Tea and a sophisticated book so beyond Avante Garde and Haute Modena its letters remained untouchable being held upside down with a fake publicist sticker at the front. The dimming cold age of Piracy slowly whittling; blonde McJagger climbing his way up social ladders in a world full of packing parasites.

"Kevin." The character would address to the much smaller mawkish looking man holding the most in trembling mumbles. "Kipf...sir..." Over the resilient shoulder fell a white swansoft glove. Bringing about the trembling of those reticent lips of a subordinate starving in his commanders shadows. Blonde brilliance being loved by the dramatic tussle of the scenery's draft---revealing humanity's worst mistake.

"Never mind that, take in this sight! Do you see, Kaden? This is where we'll make our mark! It's perfect! Just like this'ere Rurrmaantick Noh-velle. Where better can we make our debut as the dashing dandies of the sea?" Princely hands concealed by the white of glove and unyielding privilege would bolster his vision only made real in his head as a fantasy. The dream that of which was immortal and could not be broken by another sad, sick man's taste of reality. He'd continue, cutting off his subordinate from telling the fact. "--I know no other place better than here since the last nine tries! Begin set up at once! I know I don't pay you to dally, dear Klimmet~"

"...if you even paid me at all..." The sullen green faced mosquito animorph would complain as old as his blood would flow with yet another idea waiting to fail. Already it had become a ritual, seeing his Captain and Commander head off to the pubs most likely while he would end up doing all but everything as their future would twist. A bitter and aching sigh would follow before he would resign to do what he was told.

As the sunset smoked skies would dance into a colorful riveria behind the elegant coattails, the Captain became much involved though productivity was neither here or there. A singing canary caught his eye and she quite easily took the crook of his elbow and like the man of man he knew he was, one could not decline. The southerner's dandy articulation carrying him rather far with the doe eyed woman while over the cusp of his shoulder his crewmate would be hard at work setting up a hiring board for a sailing crew.

"Sooooo, Mizz Wandah, that there's a pretty lil' mole you got there, darlin'." The debonair would twist with pale peach lips and whisper in her ear with as much flavor as 🍆
                      An easy blush on her face that of which stroked his ego into casting hardened wax over the beat of his heart. Her words hopeful, he could tell, that love was so fickle to her and that she likely needed to hear some encouraging words. Specially' from a suave foreigner such as himself.

Well, I might oblige. Thought the beloved Beau Brummel. "Hahaha, well, I only ask cause a beautiful' woman like you should always be told. After all you prolly' haven't seen nothing but hounds before me. Not counting your mama of course!" His eyes lowering, beautiful ecru fanned by rich lashes to cast a smoldering spell. Moments like this, a little play was good so a scrunch would form for a second to join his snarling purr. "Ghhhrrr~" After all, the fastest way through a girl's heart was through her parents.

Rubbing his face some flashbacks after, he would arrive back at the stall. A glass of lemonade in his hand and a coolant over the handsome cheek. "Wee-eeeehhhl. The local dames 'ere have a funny way of showing their hearts. I suppose it's the work of God hiding pits in petals, youknowwha'I'mean? Not that you'd understand, Kermit, ---ah! Good work you done here, you even got us a good spot!" Eyes sparkled as though he had done right in placing his faith in him. "Y-Yes sir, thank y-" Instead the sun's light only revealed the chair that he saw before taking it, cutting through his subordinates reason to thank his Captain. Now sitting looking prettier than the solid cut-out of himself with the name;

𝐙𝐀𝐏𝐏 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍

Flannigan's Law is like Flannigan's love; Hard and Fast!
                      We'll write our own bible!

With the caption:

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍! 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒!
                      . . .

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓!"

"Now we just wait, Kirby, for the hot blooded and superfluous willing." The last sip of his lemonade would speed the process of him throwing the glass over his shoulders. Like every needless item in his life. Completely missing the hands of his wiry subordinate only instead to shatter into pieces after hitting the windows of a slumbering yankee unbeknownst to them all. Opening the shining visors for himself to bathe in Apollon's sun. Basking in it, as it might also burn the eyes of the residents. "Keep your eyes sharp, Karl. The good ones are always right around the corner next to every block on the street beyond the beyond."

An almost correct speech made in light of the new day.
                      . . .

"Oh, and don't look too long at the dirty baseheads. Give em a smile like you know but shoo' them away if they start touchin' my things, specially my cutout."

XV_Xarso_XV

Eavoan Stasera

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:17 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Three hours would come to pass as Aiden tossed about his bed. Unable to find the slightest bit of fatigue, he could only lay there in the darkness as sleep would evade him throughly. Around him slept the rest of his kin, either peacefully or wildly, the youth of his family found no issue while resting in the hours of darkness. Rather than wake them due to his inability to rest with them, Aiden pulled the sheets covering him away.

Rising from the floor, he'd navigate the dark space before meeting the wall at the far side of the room. There he would drop to the floor with both hand holding him up. As he tried to tire himself, he heard the rambling of a fool outside his window. While curious, his only concern was falling asleep as soon as his body gave out.

And yet, even after a few hundred reps he only found a heavenly form beneath his wife-beater tank top, not that he was surprised. He had always been the epitome of physical envy. Muscles that flared with pride, intimidating women to even dare and squeeze, less they intend to engage in the sacred battle between man and woman. The type of physical constitution that men of similar form could only help but smile as they had found an opponent of high caliber to due battle with. Aiden had been told before his body was romantic, for both men and women. That those of the combative ilk wouldn't have the sense to steele themselves from such a feast of battle. None who fall under the art of battle could stay their hand after one glance at the form beneath his garb, put to a frenzy of violence and passion he found himself surrounded by those that wished to lay into him as much as the law would permit, sometimes even going above it to satisfy the itch his body gave to warriors upon sight.

But he wasn't for it, not in the slightest. Aiden only copied what he saw his father due in order to keep up shape, he wasn't raised with the mindset of a warrior in the least. He especially hated those that approach him with battle hungry eyes, cause there was usually one outcome upon envelopes entertaining a conversation with them. He once was sent on a blind date with his sister, and his date turned out to be a biker boss for the female delinquents in the area. He tried avoiding laying into her, but in fact was the only way to escape the situation at hand. Almost everyone he'd encounter after his eighteenth birthday seemed to to either want to fight, or introduced him to the lattter. At the time Aiden would do his best to calm the situation down but learned quickly that grown folks didn't talk things through as much as he expected them to.

And so he fought, everything. It seemed as if once he resigned himself to his fate to constant battle, more challengers came out of the woodwork. Even the beasts in the mountains he'd escape to seemed to pick up on the pheromones surrounding Aiden.

Afterward he soon called the police and changed his vocabulary to reduce the chance of fighting for no reason. But every blue moon a challenge would present itself. Yet he never lost, not even the first fight he was forced into. Deep down his instincts took over, something that had to do with his family's lineage factor. A deep coded fight instinct that appeared within his kin when faced with physical conflict or confrontation.

But now he managed to avoid senseless violence, even finding a job going to school for his degree. Things were looking up.

And yet this dream made it's way into his head. It was of a strongly chinned lizard-man and a flat chested mantis-woman eating away at one another. A top heavy woman and a wild one-eyed man drooling over her were also there. Along with a small, sassy child that played had to get and a heaven sent being clad in foreign garb. He never saw these people before, maybe except the strong chinned man. He was around while Aiden was a child and entertained him when the other adults wouldn't. But the rest where a mystery, maybe except for the flat chested woman. She was a rude lady that forced him to read and stock up there ship when she had three arms herself. In fact, as he now thought about it, he did remember these people. They were a band of criminals that the marines tried chasing down, only for half the town to go up in flames as they resisted arrest. Aiden had chills run down his spine as he recalled their antics. Their Doteganryu used him as target practice while the saucy child layed him down for surgery after he got shot. Before he could alert the authorities the top heavy lady knocked him out with her... ya know... knockers...
                                                      Anyway, the crew abused him and practically held him hostage for their stay in his town.

But he never said he he didn't enjoy it, at least not to their ugly faces. He felt differently when they left, lonely maybe but not entirely. Looking back on his time with them, Aiden figured no one could comeback close to their antics. Not in a hundred years...

CRASH

A glass cup flew through the window and threatened to hit something less nothing was done. Jumping at the sound of the broken window Loyd snatched the cup mid air as it was only a few inches from crashing into his sister's teeth. Sniffing the cup he could pick up lemonade and a slight tinge of muff. Apparently our challenger went to a femal friend's house for a day and got back only to throw this empty glass of lemonade while he slept.

"Unforgivable..." Before the day broke he opened the door with a dramatic flare. His school uniform was enough, closed up completely as he pulled to door shut from behind. There he saw a group of junkies walking toward a boat. The two near the boat were a small animorph and a girl by all accounts. Aiden was quite tired, but just as livid. Reaching for a pipe rod he brought down the base heads before coming face to face with the woman in charge." So which one of you issued the challenge, huh!?!?!?!?" Holding up the glass cup he had a fire lit in his soul that would take any answer as yes.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Motherglare

techniques

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:33 pm
xxxx
xxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxx
        𐌕𐋏𐌄 𐌁𐌄𐍃𐌕 𐌋𐌆𐠨𐌆𐌽𐌾 𐍈𐍂 𐌃𐌄𐌀𐌃 𐋏𐌀𐌽𐌃𐍃 𐌃𐍈𐤔𐌽, 𐋏𐌵𐋏.

Glass half empty, it wasn't enough. The soft whining grip of his gloves would rub in his boredom of having no one come to him yet. "Hmm, a little higher, for cryin' out loud Kyle, you really need to work on your posture." The shade of the hung leaf would swivel to blot the sun with the silent sigh of the brooding man coming from his submission. My name is Kipf.... And the mosquito animorph would clench his grip. And I'm getting...real tired of your bullshit, Captain.. There was a dagger in his waistband and the man he served was looking forward, his sight relaxing under the canopy of the luxurious island leaf and with no inhibition to look behind him. After all, the creature thought bitterly, he never looked back on anything that wasn't important to him. A steady gleam of the dagger would tickle in the light as he would move his hand to covet it, tempted now that the blonde idiot had fallen asleep. A few minutes in the sun and already he was drowsy...

Yes...on everything...all those times you cheated me, used me, stolen credit.....why didn't I do it before?

The shadow would loom over his head-----FOR EVERYTHING!

Before the iron would leave it's hilt, the sound of a door broke his concentration and form. Quickly capping it to turn around with the slumbering man waking up startled. "....snkk....knnwhah?! Wha--" With the pearly end of his beautiful sole he sent his subordinate off with a kick. "Go check it out, Kimbert." The dashing man would say as he would flex his supple leg over the other to sit properly over the lawnchair, articulate gloved fingers waved over the nude glossed lips while his eyes would squeeze with perfection. A natural image the gods themselves couldn't perfect even as they might try to stop this scribe's passage. But nonetheless with the baseheads running off in the other direction, this commotion would cast his head up to look at the troubling image of a rather belligerent looking man with eyes of olive and a sanpaku glare--holding what seemed to be the tool of his trade. His subordinate however as he would try to approach the man simply thought.... Well..wouldn't this work out just fine?

He would run back over to the man with beauty divine and conjure a haggardly elated surprise with what he had to say. "H-He apparently wants a bout with you sir! To test your might, s-seeing your cut-out! He's inter--sphhuguuh!" The taller figure would push aside the pitiful looking thing. Straightening his jacket as he'd remove his palm from the face he shoved out to let the wonderful people see his full visage.

"Well why'nchoo jus' say so?!!!!!" He'd remark, stepping his dandy steps on over to the surly looking man with issues riddled over his face. And without even reading the mood, the man in red would tell him, "Bully! A challenge! I love competition! Hoho, judging by the look on yer face you seem rarin to go! Now hold on," The smell of faint parfume' and other kisses of the french variety would linger and the foppish man would send him a dashing smile. Just for the fans. And the more brash ones like this one here.

"That'd be me, the man with no name---Zapp Flannigan." A charming wink so soft it would make little baby ducks nestle together in harmony. "And I accept your eagerness to join. All the boys aim to be Marines but what this world needs is some real men of a unique caliber---an open willingness to throw away his life! So come at me poodle haired townsman, and I shall show you the path to Flannigans Law!" Hands outstretched like he was entering an arena. Was this man insane? Thought his subordinate who would watch far beyond who would be making his way to his boat..

"Or are you a ninny, vying for Zapp's punishment?" A fruity wink, though he was none the wiser of what that could mean. A foot away from the man. His subordinate watching with keen interest, stifling his laughs. That idiot will die!

XV_Xarso_XV

Eavoan Stasera

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:15 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

User Image

Dawn broke over the wild yankee's head as he looked down at the man resting in the lawn chair before a small boat. The gleam over the metal silver shinned bright enough to eclipse the sight of his face, leaving only the white of his eyes visible as he steeled himself. As the fruity man attempted to introduce himself, Aiden would cut him off midway through his shpeal, moving in closer as he inspected the man.

"Yup, that's a dude..." He thought before stepping back some. Two strands of hair hung over his forehead as he swiped the jet black mane atop his head back. Taking a deep breath Loyd swing the metal rod to the ground, sending out a cracking sound as he exhaled slowly. His eyes hadn't the sameness look sad de steppe did outside, however he was much calmer in his approach to the situation. However he never started fights before, but there was a first for everything. "Before I crack your head in, this is your empty glass, right?" Holding the glass down at his side, Aiden motioned to it with a slight gesture before pitching it straight toward Zapp's head.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Motherglare

techniques

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:35 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User Image

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx👉🏻xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxx⟡ 🆂 🅴 🆇 🆈 ⟶x💯x░░░xx/x... 𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔶!
User Image

He was patient. If anything, unpredictable. Or.... Tea dark orbs twisted like gems spinning in a wheel under the sun, squinting a little with mischievous glee. ....was he? While the delinquent was inspecting him, the playful eyes followed the scruff movements. Of course Zapp would run his mouth like a cashbox would run it's receipt, but his eyes followed even faster. Well I'll be, maybe he's a fan~

As his jaws would twist, he would begin to bling up his signature smile once more. But what hit his teeth were plinkets of glass slipping down as he felt a jolt of pain crack over the side of his face. The rest falling off like snowfall until a few splotches of blood would start to drizzle, making the difference. ".....huh?"

Hardly noticing the bleeding, he'd sigh, and rub the aching spot soon to bruise. The wimpy leg starting to wobble after seeing the swing of the pipe. His face trembling but otherwise freezing the same calm facade he had on while on the inside fear would remind itself into existence. "N-Now.... You didn't hafta go doin' that, b-but you wouldn't be the-the worst fan I had that got all physical! BUT! I like that, you didn't even hesitate!" A quality he found important down the running generation. He just knew he had to have him to protect his divine vessel! The cuts of glass still sticking on one side of his face but he knew he had to retaliate.

"Now you done woke the fury of your boss. I'll show you!" And he went off in a sprint, to grab ahold of the human delinquents hands. Trapping his the pipe hand in his surprisingly capable grip before twisting them into a spin.

The sparkles of tomorrow forming over them in a beautiful aura before he'd lead the dance as if they were locked in a waltz. His eyes lightly winking in the suspended moment before the smile would widen. Zappu Zappu no mi....

As quick as he'd grapple him in the dance of all that was manry, he'd bash his forehead over the pompadour punk. Teeth locking as he would smash the glass even further while seeing a bolt of white.

"F--FAH---F-A-N-D-A-N-G-O!!"

XV_Xarso_XV

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:20 am
xxx
xoxo

User Image

User Image

The bleeding that ensued was quite the sight. Lloyd hadn't seen teeth fall in such a manner than when the pompous man stood there and let the empty glass connect with his face. A part of him slightly felt bad, figuring the man had enough speed to avoid it. Yet Zapp's ambition and ego were non the worse for wear, albeit shaky as he flinched to the crack of his rod against the ground as he claimed he'd felt with more violent fans.
                                                      "You might want different fans then, ones that hesitate to hit you probably."

He didn't expect to actually land a hit on the self claimed captain. But he at least figured he was probably a bit tougher than him.

And yet his speed wasn't anything to sneeze at. In a short moment Zapp had practically completely closed the distance between them. Thinking quick he dropped his weapon before the ruby clad blonde seized his writs. In a flash his footwork escaped him as he was led in a dance of skill and grace. He thought back on the times he practiced ballroom dance, which wasn't a lot. He did however remember the rule of thumb being that you usually needed a partner of the opposite sex if you wanted to rack up points for showmanship. This wasn't one of those times and he hated dancing.

His eyes widened as this daft captain winked his way before pulling his head back. Really? Without missing a beat he did the same, clashing with Zapp's head butt with his own. At the point of contact he could tell almost clearly as his jet-black head forced back the golden locks of the self made captain. This man has no strength... Breaking out of his grip, the oldest Aiden latched onto his dance partner's arm with a death grip as his head flew back.

"Ever heard of the rag doll?"

Swinging the man over his head Lloyd would smash his body over the ground six times before spinning in circles. For most that took the time it appeared as if the two were truly dancing, yet as Zapp's body came off the ground with the force of Lloyd's strength pulling him through the air their fears were confirmed as he continued to spin in a circle with Zapp in his grip. An old woman passed by and noted a similar scene ten years prior. Back then, the eldest son of Aiden was much smaller, and thrice as wild. At that time, three older ruffian nobles fancied themselves modern conquers. Yet even as the three pilled over him, they each found themselves flying in separate directions. One landed in the water close by to the docks, another found himself intruding on a family dinner through the ceiling, and the third beneath his foot nested within a small crater formed from the force of the boy's spinning motion. Figuring he knew not to kill the newcomer, she made herself scarce as Lloyd continued to spin Zapp in circles.

"Welcome to the Savage Tornado!!! Now answer did you throw that glass or not!!"

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Motherglare

techniques

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:37 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

xxxxxxxxx

User Image

This man was absolutely a beast. Holding his blessed wrists like a true S, leaving him to feel the pain of that threshold like a devoted M. The crack of white filling up his eyes from the pain spreading all around. His eyes rolling back before snapping into a pained scrunch as he might try to hold the banging head. Strangely instead of crumbling from the buildup of pain and punishment....his face would instead droop with a rude shade of crimson. "...Th...This is nothing! W-Wait! KEEYAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" The sound of a man's perfect cry sung at the echelon of release. If he had wings they would shower the town in all of it's archaic beauty.

His watery eyes threatening to cry---BUT INSTEAD THEY WERE DAMP FROM RISING ELATION! "Unghh--Bwahh---ruuff-----huenenehehghh! Noah-thwah-face!"

He asked who threw the glass? As he was being flung around, the delicate swimmers build crunching up like cube garbage on a routine Wednesday--he would snap his spine into something fierce. The one momentum he waited for---when he rose him again!

A Flannigan was always cultured, educated, and spoiled in the arts. The familiar tomes of ivory dancing planchettes would remind him of the countless ballet lessons he endured--perhaps now for this one moment! Gripping his adversary's arm to pull him into a rising lift so that he may extend his arms like the graceful Prima Don Nah he knew he made women eat their heart outs over. The wiry build twisting with grace and elegance ready to snap into completion---followed by his knees aiming to slam him under the frilly pomps face with two consecutive whacks!

"S-SPLENDID SISTER KICK!"

Somehow it was in that moment of his pirouette lift when he glanced down at the habanero red dressed boyscout with the corset. An elegantly bloodied brow lifting while his eyes looked low and smug all of the sudden. A sloop of blood spilling from his own dainty nostril, trembling to hold in all the pain so to not destroy his beautiful image. For a moment, everything between them had stopped. Even the cascading river of light and angelic feathers.

"Forget about the glass, don't you want to take a strike at trying to be the Pirate King?~"

XV_Xarso_XV

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:48 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

User Image

He could move, he'd give him that. Even under the abusive grip of Lloyd the shame of a captain managed to angle himself in such a way that took advantage of the proud yankee's wild assault.
                                                      Two kicks, two kicks as swift as lightning came crashing down in spectacular fashion as Zapp aimed for the grand pompadour atop Lloyds head.

Forget about the glass, huh?

It was something he tried to keep calm over. The throbbing his skull endured was enough to throw his mind into a frenzy. What if he didn't make it in time to stop the glass. His sister, sought after by the horde of young bucks the town over. At some point she needed a man in her life, but the elder Aiden would never give her up. The wild beasts that littered the streets, that challenged him in his hay day, that dared to work his parents into their grave, completely out of the question. And yet, what if she lost her teeth. That charming Cheshire grin that, at times, cause the tough skinned Lloyd to consider keeping her to himself, albeit the idea quickly loosing interest as her sharp tongue cut him down more often than not. But her charm point was her winning smile, what would become if she lost it. He wasn't trying to care for his family forever, he has goals. There's no way a toothless hussy of a sister would keep him pinned to this island. This was his boiling point.

"You think I'll let you be KAIZOKU Ō!!!"

Without letting go of the shabby captain's flimsy wrist, Lloyd yanked Zapp's arm violently. Yanking his body into a clenched fist as it made its way into the captain's rib cage. He'd make sure to connect, twisting his knuckles deep into the bone.

"I'll beast you till you cry!!!" Ged roar before going in for an elbow to the chin.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Motherglare

techniques

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:50 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

xxxxxxxxx

User Image

They always seem to go and go, like rampant bulls with no release. Man or beast, who knows---unlike himself this one let actions lead his words in line. Breathlessly bashing bones till they'd feel nothing until the sting of broken whisky glass would awaken them to the heat of now. It was like a piece of him knew, just what he was dealing with. He felt his kicks connect yet his grip hadn't released. The aerial position perfect for a little over a moment and then the form would wobble. Dried blood staining over to mat his hair. A sliver of light brimming in his eyes. "...hnn?" Being shaken but not out of his resolve, the disoriented blonde eventually rolled in his eyes from the whites. "Well, when you say it like that it's----KUUUUUPPFFFGGH!"

Wailing from feeling the strength rattle his ribs funneling the blowback out from his lips. Until he cries?! DID HE NOT KNOW THAT ZAPP WAS ALREADY CRYING?! But for whom...did these tears fall....and naught by the ropes ready to take his neck.

The first roll of tears came with a flash, the consecutive punch spiraling into him. The force of his cheek and cardiac and gums emitting a little spray show with build up blood to spray between his teeth. His arm rising but it would falter mid way, staggering with his body falling limp.

All except for the white gloved hand, holding the side of his face with strange, tenderly affection. "So....ggugh...phwuhh....! ....Much......Ghwho! Pahshun!" A few coughs, and the bloody face would turn like a bisque doll switching faces in the night. How eerie and yet how happy he looked despite the bruising. Smiling regardless though he'd quickly hold up to block his sweet face.

"C-C-Congratulations, guhhm.....you...and....the thing on your head.....really sh-showed your stuff...All I'm hearing from you and your fists, is a very heated yes!~" His hand reaching up to hold the rest of the man's face now. "Don't you...believe...in the words of a man....who's taken the brunt of your admiration?" If there was anything in his eyes, it was the eyes of determination. And perhaps, a twinkling sense of something more. "I can't guarantee anything and I almost never will, maybe. But I am serious about you!" And of course every meaningful moment had to be ruined by every following sentence.

"Don't you know, you're destined for this---cause [cough cough]! Surely you have people in your life worth dying for----do it with a bit of glory! Make sure your open casket holds celebrations years or days from now! Think---euagh----think about it, townie!" And he'd pass out.

Meanwhile his groadie subordinate would see that he had not yet died, making a 'tch!' and hastily going to the docks to make his way off with their things.

XV_Xarso_XV

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:28 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

User Image

SMASH!!!

A loud, dull, deep thud resonated through the air as Lloyd's fist nestled into the self made captain's frame. He could feel the bones against his knuckles bend ever so slightly, yet not enough to break them completely. Drawing back, he tried to end the whole debacle with a violent elbow. His hair had now lost its glazed back look, appearing more like a generic moe-do with tuffs of his hair coming together in such an unkempt manner.

And somehow, he was blocked. The profuse bleeding from the blonde gentleman was wiped over his face as Zapp went on about something. The gist of what he got was that the man collapsed before him, was under the impression that Lloyd had planed to join him on some form of escapade that would at some point end in his untimely end. The thought it self was ridiculous. What kind of sane-minded human would leave everything behind only to look for what laid beyond the horizon. What kind of person fills their head with the romance of an adventure on the boundless seas and into a radiant dawn of such a pirate age. Not Lloyd, he had responsibilities, goals. To be a normal person in a normal town, he didn't need such things like excitement for his life to be complete.

And yet, his fists ached. The passion he felt in his bones as the fatigue of battle soon set in felt eerily familiar to the time he rampaged in his youth. At the time his actions cause the bargaining of his life over his parents. At the time he was a hot blooded hellion looking to make a name for himself. And yet his folks kept him from turning into what many of his family did at a certain age. Their sacrifice gained him his freedom and a seal in the ambitious nature he'd once exuded with brilliance. Today proved his soul, his spirit, his willhad not wavered in the least, albeit a bit overworked as his leg shook under his weight.

Tension began to ease from his muscles as he looked down on the zealous man in red, thinking back of the words of those Pirates all those years ago.

It happened around the time a nobleman's son had brought a few of his guards to gang up on him. Back then the BloodSails' had docked and taken a liking to him. While he relentlessly stood his ground, at the time he could do nothing but defend himself. The flat-chested mantis captain at the time ordered the crew to do nothing but watch, curious on how far he'd make it alone. However, mid way through his heart began to falter, the lingering thought of defeat peering through as his wounds only multiplied. You fool!! A battle is where two men's fighting spirit collide, where a man's spirit is set ablaze! The most pure battles!!! The lizard-man shout would carry on through most of Lloyd's life before losing heart at the death of his parents.

But presently there was a man that brought him back from the pits of his past, forcing him to move forward. Using the iron rod from before, he lifted the beaten captain of the ground by the collar of his jacket. While the mosquito animorph tried to flee the scene, he would pause as a feeling enveloped him. He looked back as the Aiden walked over to the lone ship tried to escape with before boarding. Ironically enough they were sick right beside Lloyd's own lone ship, and thus tied the two together as he waited for the fanatical Zapp Flannigan to wake up.

𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔤𝔪𝔞

User Image

quotes

Motherglare

techniques

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items