Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Macron Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Deecee Sama generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 167!

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:08 pm
MONSTER CARDO!  
Panda King Tai-tai Grim generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 139!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image
Henry “Kid Death” Clay

[ Strengh: 005 || Prowess: 010 || Defense: 000 || Speed: 010 || Stamina: 005 || Vitality: 000 ]
[ HP: 100 || Stamina: 120 || Spirit: 000 || Race: Human || Perk: Energetic || Traits: Devil Fruit // Assassin // Life Return || TSP (Total Stat Points): 030 || Devil Fruit: Decay Decay | Gensui Gensui no Mi ]

Boredom. The samurai was not a very good conversationalist. A trait that was sure to be the leading cause of the one sinded conversations had on their long boat ride over. Henry knew not how to approach this man and therefor would give up shortly before arriving. His attempts to create a bridge with a possible death fanatic brother would be for not. Though his smile would not fade! He would gaze at the new land brought before him, beaming with joy and anticipation!

This was a village of cutthroats and vigilantes! There were shops and stalls set up all over the place but a majority of the people walking around were armed. Even the dock workers had some kind of weapon strapped to their person! The samurai would speak again, his tone still a contemptable one. Was Henry’s presence truly such a hinderence that even simple pleasentries were asking too much? As he would untie his coffin from the boat and bring it up, he wouldn’t respond to the man, though he probably didn’t even wait for a response before leaving Henry to his own devices. The white haired male refused to let this man’s foul mood corrupt such a prolific opportunity. ”Ok Sarah! It’s you and me against this town!”

The adept would swing open his coffin and find it to be empty save for a few things he kept inside. ”Wait...I was sure I put her...” Thinking back, he would remember that he left Sarah’s corpse back on Crimson Island. It was probably long gone by now! Ashes in the wind along with the rest of the people that burned there! ”Oh no! I forgot Sarah!” His ramblings to himself would attract the attention of several people around him. His behavior was so distracting, in fact, that he would be approached by one of the dock hands. ”Uhh... Hey guy. You okay over here? You doin a lot a screamin to an empty coffin...” A lone crow would fly down and land on top of the coffin and let out a CAW!

The worker would feel a bit uneasy about that but would then be calmed by Henry turning to face him with a smile. ”Oh hello! Sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb anyone. Hi! I’m Henry. It’s a pleasure to meet you!” With a hand out stretched and a warm smile, the atmosphere around the dock would slowly go back to normal. The worker would give a slight smirk and take the coffin owners hand. ”My name is Moris. Nice to meetcha. What brings you here? We get a lot a strange folks but no one as strange as you no offense.” The man would give a harmless chuckle to which Henry would reply, ”Shinenene! No offense taken. I’m aware my appearence can be strange to most. I actually came here with a acquaintance of sorts.”

The dock worker would point over his shoulder, ”Ah you mean the guy with the straw hat and sword?” Henry would nod and smile, ”The same. We only recently started working together but his skill with a sword is nothing to scoff at.” The dock worker would then tilt his head back in realization, ”Ahh! You guys must be mercs! It’s the only reason anyone would willingly come to a place like this. Well that and other means of makin money.” Henry would nod his head in disagreement to this. ”Oh no. We are but simple travlers or at least I am. He just had personal business to attend to here before we actually started our real journey” Moris and Henry would continue talking for a while, Moris going into detail about how he came to work here in this town and what he does here.

The man is actually the docking chief! He keeps inventory of what comes in and out of the docks of this village as well as what leaves. He mentioned many other responsibilities but there were so many that Henry couldn’t remember them all. ”Wow! That’s a lot to handle for one man.” Moris’ chest would puff out a bit in pride, ”Yea but I’ve been doin this for a long time kid. Kind of a pro!” The two would share a nice laugh before the sound of a crow’s caw would be heard again. The worker would look behind Henry to notice the coffin again. ”So why you carry this coffin around anyway?” Henry would look back at the coffin and then look back at Moris.

His smile of genuine joy would widen. ”The coffin is for the person I love! A friend. A lover. An eternal partner.” Moris would go on to say, ”Ah. Someone recently deceased. I’m sorry for your loss. Sarah right? You must be goin to retrieve they body and bury them in that. It’s a real nice coffin.” Henry would let slip a wimsical chuckle, ”Shinenene! Nooo. Sarah was my friend but I left her back on Crimson Island. She’s gone. I need a new friend to take her spot!” The air around Henry would grow more ominous and dark as he would be turned, staring at the ajar coffin. The worker would be taken back by his words. As he would take a step back, now noticing the atmosphere had turned foreboding, he would peer into the coffin. Its inside was now enveloped in a shadow as a black fog would drift at shin level out of it.

Fear took the docker’s ability to move as well as the rest of the people around witnessing this. Henry would turn around and smile, ”We’re friends now right? Shinenenene shinenene!” As he would laugh the black mist would burst from the open coffin, engulfing the docks and spreading a little into the town! As it rushed through the locale, the wood that made up the docks would begin to rot, the stone houses would begin to erode and crumble, and the people would begin to decay! All would begin to experience a swift deterioration...except for Moris. He would stand, the black death fog rushing around him as to not decay his form. His eyes would bare witness to a shadowy cloaked figure coming out of the coffin. Henry’s expression remained unchanged, a smile worn on his face like a light at the end of a long tunnel of darkness.

The foggy cloaked figure would waft out and towards him, its black cloak made of fog bellowing about the air and seemingly stretching before vanishing into the larger death fog mass rushing passed on all sides. It would float down in front of him, its target to scare to even make a sound, before taking Moris into its shadowy embrace. As it would close its arms into a hug, it would poof into the death fog and drain the docker of every last bit of his life force. His form would then fall to the ground. The black fog coming from the coffin would suddenly rushing and expanding, settling where it was. Henry would raise a hand and snap, causing the smoke to come rushing back. All of it would hastily retreat into the coffin before slamming it shut!

The crow would flap a little before making another caw. Its caw would echo as all other sound had ceased. The silence that death brought was always so enchanting. Henry would smile as he would take the coffin and place it next to Moris’ lifeless corpse. Placing a hand on his new friend’s back, he would smile as he would open the coffin and lift his body into it. After Moris was secure inside the coffin, Henry would pat it. ”I’m so glad we can be friends forever!” As he would put the straps of the coffin over his shoulder, he would lift it and be met with the samurai returning from where ever he was.

Henry would have asked how his business went if he felt he would get a non-hostile response but alas the samurai wasn’t a friendly sort. The acolyte of death would simple place his coffin, now occupied by his new friend, on the water and tie it back up to the boat before stepping in. All the dockers and even a few houses on the border between the docks and the actual town were in a state of decomposition. Everything and everyone looked as though they had been dead for some time now. It looked like the place was hit with a plague long ago. Henry would smile warmly at this sight, his blessing of death now delivered to these fine people! How fortunate they were that he was there to enlighten them! He would now await for the samurai to shove them off towards there next destination. This was proving to be a more exciting venture than what was originally assumed! : )

(OOC: The deathliness of this major raid and destruction...)
Word Count: 1,475

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                  《015 STR | 000 PRW | 005 DEF | 010 SPD | 000 STA | 00 VIT》

This place was a joke.

Genova had gone back to Macron Village after finishing a very shitty job with even shittier pay. Why he even bothered at this point was a mystery, even unto himself. The place was a bore, filled with people who were too confident in themselves, but didn't have the skills to back it up. At least back in Wano, people who had the balls to boast could actually do so.

He spent most of the day exploring the area and drinking out of boredom. Most of the denizens in the area were quite rough in appearance and gave him looks as if he were their lifelong rival. For the most part, he didn't really care and went about his business as usual. The docks weren't heavily dense, but there were a fair amount of people around at the current time of day. Everything was pretty relaxed and Genova was in a relatively good mood for once Until somebody actually had the nerve to bump into him and make a scene ruining it completely.

"Ara? Didn't anyone tell ya ta watch where ya goin'? Huh?" A man with a face that only a mother could love grabbed onto the collar of Genova's coat and pulled him close revealing rotted teeth. He was currently giving him a stink eye, possibly with the intent to intimidate."Ya need ta apologize ta me and pay me fah my, uh, emotional distress?" He said, looking to one of his buddies next to him, who agreed with him. Genova just stared emptily at the man currently clutching his collar and scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Remove your hand before I make it so you can never use it again." He threatened in a clear, monotone voice. Reinforcing his threat, he gripped the man's wrist and squeezed it. In response, a squeal escaped the lips of man as he tried to pull away, but could not. Genova's grip was like an iron clamp and it only got tighter and tighter.

"AH! ********, man! Let go of me! Mick, get this asshat!" He shouted towards the more heavyset man next to him. Mick grin and cracked his fists as he inched closer towards the two. Genova's eyes shifted to his left and he released his grip, letting the man fall flat on his a** and bark orders at the others to surround him. Two more men circled behind Mick and had now encased Genova. A paltry attempt at taking him down, but he decided to entertain the thought. Other people had stopped and their attention had now shifted to the group and many had begun to form a crowd.

Oh good, a spectacle. Whatever. The raven-haired Wanosian thought as he noted the gathering of the crowd. He scratched his head and sighed, "Well, let's make this quick. I feel like leaving now." At this point, Mick loomed over him, chuckling. "Oh, I sure will, pal," he assured as he swung his fist down at Genova, "DIE!!!!"

WHOOSH

Mick's fist touched air as Genova weaved his head under the punch and delivered an uppercut in response. Mick staggered backward and began to lose his balance. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Genova leaped into the air until he was directly over Mick and slammed both his feet into his face. Turning back, he countered a straight with a swift jab, using his opponent's weight against him to add power. He blocked a wooden pole in between his forearms and pushed it back into the air, kicking dead into the man's chest sending him flying into another. The next few victims got off far easier than the main culprit, but it was still quite bad. Genova pressed his elbow down into the clavicle, snapping it like a twig and his knee into the face of the last person.

Now, to the main one. Genova turned to see him scrambling back, trying to run. Should he pursue, or not? It would be a hassle to do so, instead, he kicked his victims into a pile and proceeded to rest on top with a drink he'd bought.

"Guess I'll just rest here for a bit."

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [x]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [He ready to get papped]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

「」or〈〉Devil Fruit and Rokushiki technique borders respectively

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:01 am
User Image

Congruent to mind, thought phased for a moment as peaked interest reveled from that lacking, aching itch. Brilliantly done, but he was missing something. A little more than just the want to fight - perhaps it was the slight, ever so slight, camaraderie he'd made with the lad known as Henry. Somewhat like a lost pup trying to find his way, there was admiration in his feelings and goals that the olden Wanosian held. Yet, his devotion to his own findings and craftsmanship was so much more widespread than the usual ghastly notions they all shared. Here we are then, back at square one with a bag of loot and the duo heading back to their boat. Mundane days seemed to be a thing of the past. Riveting and tantalizing was the action. The taste. Moved by just that, Hunter inwardly cackled at the destruction Henry had wrought around them. "Yer' handy work ain't bad kid. Not bad at all." Tossing his bag into the ship, he was about to get inside when the sight of someone running caught his attention. Hmph. A stray or two? That wouldn't do any good. He was sure he'd cleared the place out.

Time to tie loose ends.

Before he knew it Hunter was on him with blade high, taking a seat to his back as his blade dug deep into the man's shoulder , a bloodcurdling screech following not even a moment after. "Fuhkakakaka! Mind tellin' me where you're comin' from, friend?! " Through grunts and screams, the eventual information came out and Hunter allowed the guy to run off, but not before getting a good taste of his blood. Excellent. Apparently there was a tough one left somewhere in the village, perfect for him to get some excitement from before exiting. "Kid, come if ya' want. I'm gonna go pay a visit to this strong one! " Taking a stroll on down the way, crimson lining the ground as it dripped, he came sauntering on up to where Genova sat on his pile of bodies.

Oh, come now. The anticipation was absolutely stifling!

Smelling of iron and death, the samurai sneered with an ugly sharked smile. "Are you the strong one?! Looks like it sittin' on that there throne!" Whipping his blade to the side, he began to walk towards Genova before it eventually turned into an all out sprint! "C'mere strong one! Show me! Show me what you can do! " It came in an upward motion, a slash straight up his torso to draw blood! It begins now!

Panda King Tai -Tai Grim

CrspyDonut

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 pm
User Image
Henry “Kid Death” Clay

[ Strengh: 005 || Prowess: 010 || Defense: 000 || Speed: 010 || Stamina: 005 || Vitality: 000 ]
[ HP: 100 || Stamina: 120 || Spirit: 000 || Race: Human || Perk: Energetic || Traits: Devil Fruit // Assassin // Life Return || TSP (Total Stat Points): 030 || Devil Fruit: Decay Decay | Gensui Gensui no Mi ]

Henry would be sitting in the boat as a random man would run by. Fear overtook the strangers actions. He wasn’t just running, he was fleeing. Something had scared this poor soul into full retreat. The samurai seemed just as interested as Henry wa-wait...did he compliment him!? It took a minute but Henry finally realized that the samurai had complimented him on his work! Were they actually going to become friends now!? Probably not but he could at least be courteous! The young male would offer a smile at the compliment.

Though soon after, the samurai would be chasing this strange man down. Henry would be close behind him and after a series of polite question receive the answers they seeked. There was apparently someone strong here on the island that the deadly duo missed. This required investigation!

Henry would follow his Wano friend to the target and there he sat on a pile of bodies. Could it be possible that the young coffin owner would find another person of interest!? Maybe! However it seemed that his swordsman friend wanted to have the first go at him. He would get comfortable and look on from where he was as this was bound to be an interesting bout!

(OOC: The deathliness...)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Once again the peace didn't last very long.

Genova sat atop his makeshift throne and cast his gaze upon the horizon as he sipped on his drink. He heard footsteps. One, no two sets coming towards him. He assumed it must have been the guy who ran coming back to get even. But it was not. Genova turned to see an older rough, blood covered man wielding a katana walking towards him as well as a younger man trailed behind him, holding a coffin.

"Are you the strong one?! Looks like it sittin' on that there throne!"

"C'mere strong one! Show me! Show me what you can do! "

Genova raised an eyebrow as he continued to sip his drink and enjoyed his view. He watched as the man came closer until he broke into a full charge, clearing the pile and swinging his blade up at Genova. Alarmed, Genova rolled backward down the pile, the blade nicking the front of his coat and grazing his chin as he descended. His drink fell out of his hands, spilling out and into the soil as he tumbled down landing on his feet and balancing himself before he fell over.

"Now what's that all about? Can't a tired man enjoy his drink in peace..." Genova complained, grunting as he stood and brushed himself off. The cut in his apparel caught his attention and he muttered several Wano curses. He turned to the other lad with the coffin, "What's up with your friend?"

The day was just getting better and better.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [x]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Quotes:

Deecee sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image

"Nandayooo. . ? You can dodge that?! Maybe you ain't chicken s**t like I thought!" Holding his blade high above his head after the strike missed, Hunter reeled it back with a laugh stretching for miles. One eye widening as the other looked to the kid, the wano curses brought a glimmer. So, he was one of his own?! Was that why he felt such excitement?! Such anticipation! He just couldn't take it anymore! "You! Strong one! You are of Wano descent?" Plainly asking as the weapon was tilted down to point to him, he slowly came off the makeshift mountain with interest; almost as much of that rivaling his want to spill the kids blood. "I get it, I get it! That's why you dodged my attack! Makes all the sense now! But! Don't go thinkin' just cause you dodged one of my strikes means you're hot s**t! I'mma need more than just that! Fuhkakakakakaka!" In a random, mad, unorthodox rush, he leaped and spiraled forward at Genova, aiming a myriad of slashes about his form, four in total and mostly for the torso. This was just too good to be true!

Panda King Tai -Tai Grim

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"You! Strong one! You are of Wano descent?"

Genova blinked, his eyes followed his attacker as he descended down the mountain. Great, just what he could have wanted. Another person from Wano. Could it get any worse? He started to spout some nonsense about dodging and not disappointing him or whatever. Honestly, Genova wanted a nap and this guy was preventing him from getting one. It was quite irritable actually, the day had been crappy and it didn't seem like it was going to get any better.

The man charged once again, this time swinging at his torso multiple times. This time, Genova was prepared and stepped backward dodging the first two, whipping his coat off and wrapping it around his hands. He used the fabric to attempt to catch the third strike to decrease its speed, but it cut straight through and he sidestepped in response, the blade nearly hitting its mark. Genova tossed the halved coat aside and ducked under the final swipe, transitioning into a horse kick and striking full force at the other Wano's exposed chest.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [x]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 am
User Image

Each slash in one way or another, had been met with an interesting display of agility. Excellent! Excellent! That's what he wanted to see! His own kin held the qualms to never back down and never give in, even in the face of a damned monster! It was times like these that made him proud to be considered a Wano man! As the last motion came swinging in, the leg going for his chest, Hunter didn't even try to dodge it. It was more like he leaped fully into it, the strike colliding with a solid blow as it resounded through the area. For a moment he didn't move, looking down to the connecting blow in avid disappointment. Boring. Was he trying to gave him a massage?! "Strong one. . I'm sorry, I was wrong. Weak. Weak one. That's more like it." A frown reached as features as he smacked Genova's leg away, already knowing the end to this bout. "You can move but you've got no power. Like a leaf being blown about; ya' sure you're one of my descendants?" Doing a bland shrug, he'd align his blade up, entering an interesting stance before instantly jutting forward, multiple stabs aimed for the kid's chest and arms in a more refined manner. His fighting spirit having dulled considerably.

385/400 Health
Panda King Tai -Tai Grim

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

It felt strange.

The impact of his kicks would normally cause anyone to double over. The fact that this man hadn't sent chills up Genova's spine as his foot was knocked away and he got into a defensive stance.

It wasn't the first time he'd been called weak. However, the words still held their full weight. He wasn't like other Wano. Genova walked a different path. A path he chose to forge with his own hands.

"You can move but you've got no power. Like a leaf being blown about; ya' sure you're one of my descendants?"

It might have been true that he lacked in power, however, there was something off about this guy. Genova couldn't put his finger on it, but now wasn't the time to dwell on failed attacks.

"That may be so. I'm not like other Wano, I don't wield swords. But my goal is to get strong enough so that my body is my blade. Laugh if you will, my path its mine and mine alone."

He took a deep breath, his heart pounding, everything else melting away until it was just the two of them. Genova dropped into his stance and readied himself for the next assault. It was coming and his opponent was no longer holding back.

His enemy darted forward stabbing repeatedly at his chest. Once again, he slid back out of reach from the blades reach, but he was left with no more space behind him. As a result, he suffered cuts on his arm as he attempted to weave his body side to side.

Genova hissed at his wounds and sommersaulted over him, swinging his leg into the back of the man's head. Whether it connected or not didn't matter, he was mainly trying to get back into an open space. A place where he could at least have a better chance at maneuvering.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [x]
                                                  OOC NOTES - Oh he dead dead

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

90/100 Health

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image

"That may be so. I'm not like other Wano, I don't wield swords. But my goal is to get strong enough so that my body is my blade. Laugh if you will, my path its mine and mine alone."

In what kind of foul, twisted sense of a dimension did this kid well up from. Wano men were samurai. Swordsmen. Some carried a spear and others, skilled with a bow, but they were experts of killing with weaponry. To go against that grit of being a man. To turn away from the ideals of an entire country - that undoubtedly made this boy. . Strong.

He'd earned his respect this day. Even if he were to fall by his blade, he could see the potential he held. With time, perhaps he'd be a formidable opponent. One that Hunter could see himself enjoying this dance with once again, however, today was the present and sadly, he wasn't ready. Though, his movements were keen to dodge the edge of his sword, his moves were becoming progressively sluggish. Interestingly enough, the attack was a ruse. A step up to force him to move in the way that he'd desired and then, the next motion came.

A movement he'd anticipated.

THWACK! It hit dead on, but it didn't do much to him whatsoever. His stance shifted as Genova came down, and as he attempted to back away the gap was closed even fast, taking a step forward to attempt to slam him directly through the shoulder into a far off tree. Gatotsu.

385/400 Health
Panda King Tai -Tai Grim

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am
User Image
User Image

He’d succeeded. Or so he thought.
                                                  Genova managed to get over his opponent and land his kick, however, the Wano’s reaction was not anticipated. The Wano halted his assault forward and immediately swiveled. He was too fast for Genova to react and get away as he was nowhere near the ground, even if he did use Geppo. In hopes to mitigate the damage, he raised his arms and hardened himself with Tekkai to absorb the incoming damage. He planned to counterattack after taking the blow and force his opponent back. But his plan did not come to fruition. Complementing the swordsman’s incredible speed was his power. He slammed himself into Genova with his shoulder, the impact itself almost broke his guard, but the force of the attack itself passed through it.

He was blown away as the shoulder charge sent him flying several feet into a tree, which uprooted when he hit it. The speed at which he hit the tree, was enough to force all the breath out of his body as he fell to the ground. Genova wheezed as he struggle to pull himself up, blood dripping and coursing down his face. He gasped as he tried to use his arms, but groaned in pain. One of his arms were broken and his shoulder may have been dislocated. His vision grew blurry, as he barely managed to stand up, only to fall to his knees.

“N-Not yet….I…I can still fight…” Genova raised his lone fist. It was shaking. For the first time, he had experienced fear. The sheer difference in strength was enough to instill this feeling in him, yet he remained true to his conviction. He refused to let his life be taken from him before he achieved his goals. His desires. This path he walked was not one he would allow to be taken lightly. It was his everything. Once more he stood and struggled to walk forward, each step he staggered ad wobbled. Until he halted, his eyes devoid of consciousness, yet filled with unyielding spirit.

Genova Halcyon had tasted defeat for the first time.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [x]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

0/100 Health

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:15 pm
User Image

It wasn't that he was weak. No. No at all. It was just that, he wasn't strong.

An avid allure of approval came from Hunter as he watched the man stand, even after being defeated. As a Wanosian should be; strong, even in the face of defeat. Don't dally on the thought that death might take you. Hell, it surely would if you were sour - rather, think loudly of your own ability. From this loss, the lad would grow stronger. His tenacity would breed forth new ideals and groom that growing potential. It was all apart of this strange thing he'd found to be known as life. "It's not yet your time to die. You've still got a ways to go, young one." Appeased but what he'd seen, Hunter grabbed the kid up from his standing position and placed him on his shoulder, after taking a lick then sheathing his blade. They had places to go and things to see. Barbos would be expecting him soon, so he supposed it was best to get that under wraps next.

Taking a stroll towards his boat, he'd toss Genova inside plainly - not even gently attempting to lie him down. Then, he looked to Henry with the same bland expression. "Follow this map. We're going to meet my boss. After that I don't give much of a ******** where we end up." He was a wandered. A sword for hire and he'd done his missions. It was time he got the news on what their next big shindig was.

385/400 Health
Panda King Tai Tai Grim

CrispyDonut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:44 am
User Image
Henry “Kid Death” Clay

Henry would smile as the two would fight. He wasn’t smiling for any particular reason, however, he was just smiling to smile. The conflict before him was nice but by no means entertaining. He didn’t care for mindless battle, only death. If a fight were to lead to death then he would enjoy it but his someone’s-gonna-die tingle was not going off so this fight was a huge waste.

The young man would stroke his coffin lovingly, ”Moris how are you doing? You enjoying your new home? I have snacks if you get hungry~” He would turn back to the fight at its conclusion. Hunter was victorious. A predictable outcome. The coffin owner would put his coffin back on his back and begin making his way back over to the boat.

Henry would be handed the map and told where to go. He would then tie his coffin to the back of the boat, making sure it was secure, and would then push off to there destination after everyone was ready. : )

(OOC: The deathliness...)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

“Deecee sama

“CrspyDonut

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image
Meiling drops Maximillian off into the Mercenary jail after leaving his Homies some advice for him

Samael of Light

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces