Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Minion Island {Owned} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:53 am
User Image

Pein Asunder | Shipwright x Scientist | Location ✦ Minion Island (Castle) | Company ✦ Ashlyn | Words ✦ 418 ✥
Str: 25 | End: 5 | Spd: 5 | Acc: 5 | Int: 15 | Spr: 0

Pein would awake amongst some rubble within the castle. Hi memory was a bit fuzzy, but he remembered a battle. He remembered that he was with Ashlyn, and he looked about the room and saw no sign of her. He also noticed that the doors were wide open, and the Rat assailant had escaped as well. The pillar that he swung at the rat must have fell apart somehow, for its rubble covered his body. Pein pushed off the rubble from his body and stood up. He was stiff, as if he had been here for a while. “ASHLYYYYN!”, Pein called out while cupping his hands to his mouth to amplify the noise. He got no reply.

Pein was worried. The rat demon, or devil fruit user as Ashlyn called it, could have kidnapped Ashlyn. Pein clenched his fist in anger knowing that he couldn’t protect her. Even though he had vowed to be her bodyguard such a short time ago, it made no difference. Pein bolted towards the front door and looked outside. There were no footprints… just the snowy wonderland. A fist would be pounded into the wall, and the castle walls would shake. He knew that this would be his base of operations for right now, so he would fix it up eventually. For right now, his goal was trying to find Ashlyn. He needed to at least look for some evidence to see what his next move is.

Looking through the castle, Pein winded down a lot of stairs. There is a point where an abundance of stairs can be a bit cumbersome. He found a lot of rooms that had rugged beds and candles. Then, he finally found one room, within the basement, which held a lot of weapons. There were swords, rifles, pistols, etc. Pein thought about it… Maybe the pirates that were here were weapons distributors trying to make a profit… Pein then had an idea that the pirates were around pillaging villages and stealing weapons to sell back to the market.

Pein stroked his beard. “My first move should probably be to get away from this desolate castle. There is no telling when they will come back for this haul, because no pirate will want to miss out on this profit.” Pein planned to depart from this castle, and maybe cause a bit of a mess while he was here. He had to prove to these people that World Government influence isn’t necessary in this area.

(Out Of Cookies: )

Cliff Master Fate

Master Cliff Fate

╔═════════════════════════════╗
"You keep calling it a crash and burn.
Just waiting your turn, you might have time to speak.
There barely was a lesson learned, cause it will return no favors back to me.
I'm sure it tasted oh-so sweet, but it was never good enough for me.
I bit the tongue behind my teeth, it was never good enough for me."
╚═════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Genji Gincosu generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 91!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- And it was onto the next one. She wasn't going to sit in the red place forever, but she would come back from time to time. She needed something, either more money or new ingredients. This new place was a change for her honestly. She felt something new about herself, more a change in occupation. It wasn't that big a deal, she more so just wanted to switch things up. First, entering into this new cold front was not the best for her. She had clothing, but not enough to fully deal with the frigid environment of this new island. "Derek! It's coooold" She shouted, holding herself as they came to the islands port. They docked and she made her way down into the tundra. It was a village, something she would not want to come back to. It was odd to be here, more because she was a foreigner to this bottom world land. She wondered what would be the best course of action. She was going to raid the whole North Blue! There were other blues, and she would do that as well! She tapped a cold finger to her lips, clean from their trip to the crimson island, but a small tint of red. She still looked to have dried blood on her hands, but she thought about the environment around her. She wanted something more, maybe a new skill set. Being a chef was ok, but she hadn't made the best wine and that could take forever.
-------- "Help!" Came the shout of a child's voice. At first, she cared not for the cries of children. She had things to find, buy maybe you know? Children crying were not something that she had to deal with, until the crying got louder, closer to her as if it was coming in her direction Ooof! The sound of someone slamming into her, falling back and then crying louder. She blinked, turning to the crying child. She blinked, looking at the child. It was a female [she assumed] with her feminine face, blue eyes and black hair. For a moment, she wanted to pluck the girls eyes for how crystaline blue they were, like sapphires asking to be stolen. She shook her head, not wanting to damage a child. She didn't want to hear the children, not damage them like that. Either way, Michelle turned and began anew her journey through the cold town. Wait! My father he needs help! He was attacked! He could die! Shouted the child. Michelle continued walking, not wanting to be in this cold environment any longer than she had to. "I'm a chef, not a doctor!" Michelle stated aggressively for the child to hear. In a moments notice, the child jumped at Michelle's leg, clutching onto her to a point that she was dragged through the snow. The child would not stop wailing, and Michelle's temper only grew. She didn't understand what the kid didn't get? She was going to steal from this place, not help anyone, but the child wouldn't leave her alone. She sighed, kicking her foot forward, launching the child. "Take me to where I need to go.I'll either kill your dad, or save him doesn't matter to me." She said, the child's eyes glowing with tears and happiness. She rushed off and Michelle followed, sighing as her feet sank into the snow with every step.
-------- Apparently, a crowd had gathered around the bleeding man. She quickly got the context. Pirates had come before and raided, this child's father fighting them off. She sighed, looking over the panicking people. If the man died, it wouldn't be her burden, but the young girl pulled at her clothing and dragged her forward. The crowd was watching her, and she sighed. "I need money and some doctor supplies." She stated, the people around her confused. "DID I STUTTER?" She shouted, people rushing off in all directions to get her what she needed. People threw beli at her, others came with scalpels, string, some medicine. She looked to the man. The man had a large laceration down his chest from left to right, the look of a bladed item. She could stitch him up, that seemed to be the problem for now. She wasn't the best doctor, but she examined the man. From what she had heard, the man had simply been slashed, thus no reason to dig around inside. Stitches were easy, but she watched the red, the way his body released its stored contents. She laughed internally oddly. The most precious wine was that which the body produced...
-------- Out came the first stitch that turned into the stitches of many. She wouldn't take long, but the man struggled and she poured medicine down his throat to keep him docile. Measuring? No. Again, he could die, but she would stitch him up. When she finished, she looked down to her work. "Make sure this man doesn't do any hard work, heavy lifting or move around that much. He lives, he lives, he dies, welp, I tried." She stated as she looked to the man. He wasn't moving and everyone was staring at her. She folded her hands over her chest, watching and waiting before giving the man a harsh kick. With a gasp, he awoke and the people cheered. She rolled her eyes and began her walk away. The child jumped at her of course, stopping her leave for now. Thanks bird lady! You saved my dad! The girl shouted, hugging Michelle. Michelle grumbled, but she felt warm for once in this town. "Whatever kid. Go be with your dad before he does something crazy again." She responded as the child got off and ran to her father. She stood, watching the people celebrate. Maybe this wasn't that bad. She had gotten some money and some medical supplies...Maybe she could dabble...
--------
ooc: 977/750 [Michelle is a Rookie Pirate]

Perk : Iron Will :
Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
000 Strength :
: 0100 Speed :
: 000 Endurance :
: 050 Intelligence :
: 055 Prowess
: 144 Spirit
: 185 HP

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image
Avedis Malor
[Prowess: 085][Speed: 085][Intelligence: 050][Strength: 000][Endurance: 000]
[Health: 295/295][Dexterity: 075][Spirit: 78]

Avedis was coming towards Minion Island, mostly on a whim. Something was calling out to him, telling him to make his way to this island. Of course he had not a clue what it was but you had to follow your gut right? That being said Avedis would dock at the island, and make his way on through, and of course he'd see a face sort of familiar. Not in that he met this person before, but in that he's seen this person before. Thinking about it and them remembering where the face was from, a bounty poster. So this girl was a pirate huh? Avedis took into consideration confronting the woman...but he didn't really want to risk the girl running. Of course if she did run it'd be a simple matter of just taking her out then taking her in. With that in mind Avedis would be bold and forwards about it. Coming up to the woman, within about five feet of her, his rifle on his back he looked at her and spoke. "Ma'am, you're kind of a wanted individual, worth quite a bit of money. If you don't mind coming with me so I may take you to my employer and you may be jailed that would be very much appreciated." He spoke, his hands already read to take the gun off his back, although not yet moving to do such. He was simply preparing.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- She was honestly prepared to go. She had already raided one place and was ready to do another. She felt good about her situation but could feel the twitter fingers. Someone was moving against her, and she made her way off, starting until a man stopped her. She observed him, staring him down. He wasn't that much, looked like a bird oddly with his spiky hair. Bet he had never lost a game of guess the protag? Either way, she started at him while he asked her his question. She thought he was coming to talk about what had just happened, but it seemed an employer was after her. She paused. "A wanted individual? For whatever might that be?" She said with a flutter of her brows and a flap of her wings. "You must be confused with someone else. As you can recently see, I just saved a dying man, and I don't think pirates would do anything like that?" She questioned, posing with a peace sign. She was lying between her teeth, but she could feel the people against her. She started gathering the people around her, flagging down anyone who would listen to her. "I just saved that man right!?" Her question to many passersby who could verify her story. "You must have someone else" She said with a smile and bow. She kept the people next to her, watching as they turned on him. They began accusing him of getting the wrong idea, that without her one of their own would die. She smiled, slipping between the coming group of people. Hopefully, she could make it out of here.
--------
--------
--------
ooc: Pretty sure that my Hp should be 285, not 185 but I suck at math biggrin

000 Strength :
: 285 HP

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
Avedis Malor

Avedis looked among the townspeople, they seemed to have turned rather quickly. They were not against him so to speak, but they were currently in his way and kind of on the pirate's side. However this was simply because they were unaware of her true nature. Low and behold, a wanted poster blowing in the wind would pass Avedis by. Grasping it with one hand and holding it up to show the townspeople a poster that clearly depicted the woman as a wanted pirate. The Deus ex Machina of wanted posters! The townspeople all turned their heads, and virtually opened a path as they looked towards the woman they know were aware was a wanted woman. Avedis scratched the back of his head. "So, back to business. Easy way or hard way miss?" The details of why she was wanted was of no concern to him, she was worth a chunk of money that he wanted.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Ah! Of course! The wind! Her dreaded enemy! Of course she would be betrayed by a flying poster. She had felt something in her bones would get her in this problem, but she nodded, still moving back. She was making her escape, but the whole case was money was it not? He just needed to be paid off and she wouldn't be put in jail anymore correct? "Well, this is a problem" She stated, smiling. "But if all you need is money, I assume I could pay you off better than your supplier. Maybe you come work for me?" She said, smiling as she looked to him. She just didn't feel like going to jail, not today. She had gathered some money from the people, and she had money from her other locations. If she could have her own private supplier for situations, or just get out of this one and move on, it would be the best. If not, well, she had to fight or flight. She was aiming for flight most of all.
--------
--------
--------
ooc:

000 Strength :

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 am
User Image
Avedis Malor

The woman had been backing up, trying to get out of the situation at hand more than likely. Avedis supposed this meant she was going to choose the hard way. He would begin to move his rifle from his back into his hands but stop when she spoke. She would be willing to pay him in order for him to work for her. He would fasten his rifle back onto his back and then look towards her, then at her poster. "Well, your bounty is pretty high, although I only get a portion of it as the rest goes to my employer. I'd have gotten 314,500 Beli off taking you in. That being said, if you can pay me this right now, I will have no issues with simply leaving you alone. However if you'd like for me to work for you, or you don't have this money right now I will be willing to accept this money doubled in smaller payments. Maybe not doubled however...If you eventually pay me 600,000 Beli, I'll work for you until you've paid the 600,000 in full. How does that sound?" Frankly, there was no real difference to Avedis who he got his money from as long as he got it. His thoughts behind this offer were as simple as he could make more money off working for this woman eventually as opposed to a singular large sum of money right off the bat.

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- She blinked. Was this easy? Was this the point where she could kill a bird with two stones? Could she hire someone to just be around her, to do things with her and protect her while she raided, and just not go to jail. The people waited, watching her and what she was going to do. She blinked, not expecting to get this far. She started counting how much she had made before. "So if I just hire you, you'll stay till six-hundred-thousand and I won't end up in jail?" She repeated, knowing the answer to the question. "I just want to make sure that this is also a protection service. I can pay more to keep you around" She said with a smile. "And you can still go around capturing people for their respective amounts and take in your regular income." A smile across her face. She needed this. If she was going to keep going the way she was going, other people would come her way, and this was the best for her. She had something just-incase another came around trying to take her. It was working in her head, it seemed good for now. She just had to pay the man a certain amount, and then he would leave. She could make that in a small amount of time, but she wondered how long it would last. She was overthinking. She needed an answer.
--------
--------
--------
ooc:

000 Strength :

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 am
User Image
Avedis Malor

As Avedis was questioned by the pirate, he simply nodded before speaking. "As a mercenary I can bring in pirates and marines. If the marines come up I can simply take the marine in to my employer after we've dealt with them. If you get into some trouble with some other pirates I'll be assisting with them with the intention of taking them in as well. It is very simple in fact. Of course I'd hope payments are done in a timely manner as well." He explained, crossing his arms as he stood there and sort of just stared at her. "Well, are you gonna pay me something now, and we can get this employment started. Or do I have to take you in?"

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- The smile across her face was massive. This is what she was here for, to raid and get paid while doing it. She listened closely to the situation at hand. She had an employer, someone bigger than her, who paid the man to hunt people like her. Her mind worked out ways that was bad and good. She had a lot of money to lose, but this man didn't look like he was picking sides. He could take in either or, as long as he got paid. The man laid out the rules fairly clear for her to understand. It was about the money, so if she fought someone, it was about taking the person in. He wanted timely payments and finally she answers. "How about..." She started, counting on her fingers. Twelve installments of fifty thousand? By what I set out to do, you'll be running into a lot of targets" She said with a bright smile, assuring the man that he could get paid if he stood around her. She was putting a big target on her back by doing this, as well as risking it all by doing this. She just had to go with it. It wouldn't matter. "Fair?" She asked, smiling.
--------
--------
--------
ooc:

000 Strength :

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 am
User Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 165 | sᴘᴅ: 130 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ The group had finally made their way back to the North Blue. Or rather, this would be Galand’s return trip. It had been a long while since he had been to this wintery island. The embrace of the cold, the gently tickling of the snow’s touch, and beauty of the white powdered island sends a surge of nostalgia back into his bones. He’s ‘home’. Galand walks out onto the deck of the ship and takes a look around, inhaling a great deal to familiarize himself with the clean air lingering through. “Been some time since I set foot here. Was a long trip, but it’ll be worth it since Clockwork is off the list. Look alive, lass. Here, you’ll get fixed.” he says, looking over his shoulder to Ashlyn.

After walking over to her, and checking her temperature, he nods and stands back tall, turning his attention now to Furin. He never expected to actually set sail with the man, but yet here they were. Together on the same boat. Another set of skills added to the vast array of the ship. “I take it those bilge guzzlers didn’t follow us then?!” he calls out with his hands cuffed over his mouth, to funnel his voice forth as far as possible. For now, they’d need to give Ashlyn a place to stay within the village, so the elder can work her miracles and see about fixing the woman up, just as she did Galand for those years of his recovery. For him, this place is his home, and the only place he has left to defend. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 266

---

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Furin would be looking down the scope of his rifle. “I don’t see anyone making haste towards us. Damn marines were probably too busy with whoever else was over there.” Furin would look over to the girl that Galand would be assisting, more confused than anything. ”What is going on with her? Is she alright?” Judging by her appearance, she didn’t look too good. Getting to the situation at hand, Furin had never ventured to Minion Island before. Completely unknown to him was this new sensation of extreme cold. He had never had a mission, nor done any reconnaissance in any cold environment.

”What business do you have here on Minion Island Galand?” Furin was curious why Minion Island was the destination of choice here. Furin knew of some of the other escapees who came to Minion Island in search of refuge from the World Government. In a rebellion against the ways of the World Government, they began an underground pirate organization known as FOX. Given the information network available, Furin would just have to do some investigating; however, Galand assisted him with his mission, so morally Furin feels obligated to do the same in return.

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 165 | sᴘᴅ: 130 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ What an interesting question Furin asked. Judging by his reaction, Galand must have forgotten to greet him to Ashlyn. After rubbing the back of his head, not really sure how to answer the question, he sighs and crosses his arms. “This here is Ashlyn. Not sure how much you know about the battle at Torino, but, met the girl there. Been with me ever since. As for her condition, well… Not too sure about that. Girl suddenly went unresponsive. Still eats and such, but it's like her damned soul left her body.” he lifts his right hand to stroke his chin, attempting to think about if anything could have triggered it. Last he knew, she was fine, but after waking up on the ship, he noticed she was out of it. Not coming to a conclusion, he just shrugs while shaking his head.

Furin goes on to ask his next question, and with good timing too, since they’d need to have this girl assisted sooner than later. “This place has a pretty damn good doctor. Lived here in recovery for a few years after an incident went down, and I turned out pretty damn good. So, wanna see if the same treatment can be done to this one as well.” he says as he lifts Ashlyn up in his arms, and walks down the gangplank. “Should only need to be here for a little while.” he finishes before heading up the island's trail. After some time, he’d find himself walking through the entrance of the hidden town within the forest again. After so long, he had returned. He was able to meet with the locals, and introduce them to Furin and Ashlyn, albeit Ashlyn never responded to them. Within a short period he placed his Navigator in the care of the kind elderly woman as she issues out orders for her assistance to rush off to the forest and gather much needed materials.

Galand on the other hand would point Furin to another trail at the back of the forest leading to his old small home, or the shack, as he called it. “It’s here. We’ll use this as a base of operations for now. Collect our bearings, and figure out what we’ll be needing to do from here on out.” Afterwards he opens the door to the shack, letting himself and the other man inside so that can rest about and begin making plans. ]

Perk: Preserverence | Trait: Rokushiki / Airwave | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 405

---

Master Cliff Fate

Judgement Cross

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Well, for now she had other things to deal with. With the man more or less saying nothing, she gathered her items together and took off to the ship. "We are off to more parts of the blue" She stated as she went off into the ship. Derek would take them off to another North ISland. If she played this right, she could have all of the North raided in a day or so.
--------
--------
--------
ooc: Exit

000 Strength :
: 385 HP

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:03 am
User ImageUser Image

“Ashlyn…”, Furin would say looking onto the girl with a monotone look to her body. Galand was right, it would look as if all exuberance has left her body, leaving behind a husk of what Ashlyn once was. A doctor huh? I’ll travel with you to find this doctor to help ensure Ashlyn’s safety. It is the least I can do after you helped me back on Clockwork Island. Speaking of which, that was nice work with that great sword of yours. How are you so proficient with that large thing?” Furin would clench his fist, and take his thumb and point to himself, pushing his thumb onto his chest with a profound look of confidence.
Furin hadn’t known any doctors on Minion Island, so this was his first-time hearing of it. “Who is the doctor on Minion Island? Where are they located? I’m ready to move out when you are!”’ Knowing the possible journey ahead, Furin would hear up within the base that Galand had took him to. Polishing his weapon, Furin would get ready to head out and allow Galand to prepare Ashlyn for the trip to the doctor.

[Furin Exits]

North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out