Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] It Don't Cost an Arm and a Leg (Alexis & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:32 pm
"I dunno, 'm probably a murder suspect or somethin'." Alexis really didn't sound as worried about it as they should have been. "Besides -- considerin' the way people look at me, it'd probably show too much if the Chief of Police went in and grabbed a felon's records to give to said felon, yeah? People are afraid of me." They shrugged. "Which, I mean, 's probably due to my whole anxiety aura thing, but y'know."

They huffed, a sharp exhale of breath, and ran their hands through their hair. "I kinda wanna know, yeah, but. Even I never ******** up hard enough to have a curfew. Whatever this me did, it musta been real bad, I think."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:21 pm
"I mean, it ain't gotta be a production of getting yer records. Ain't nobody gotta know you asked for 'em 'cept you n' Mercer. But iffin he ain't willin', might be best to snag them through like an official request via the mail-in form. I think they even got a online thing called iCORI." She patted Alexis on the shoulder.

"Better ta know, mebbe? I could try 'n get 'em, but I ain't really cleared to be pokin' through records 'less I'm on a mission, y'know?"

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:13 pm
Alexis mumbled something incoherent and blew a halfhearted raspberry at Preacher, stiffening when she patted their shoulder but not jerking away (which, in their thoughts, was a pretty good response - maybe like a 6 or a 7 on a 1-10 scale). "Plbbbpphhhh. Iunno. We don't know each other that well, really, I shouldn't be gettin' all weepy on yer metaphorical shoulders about woe is me I have a roof over my head."

A pause.

"I don't live here, if you were wonderin'. Just to make it very clear."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:21 pm
Preacher wrinkled her nose and grinned at Alexis' raspberry. "Dude, I don' give a s**t if ya do live here. I'm sure Zac is one a those model roommates n' s**t." Then she paused, giving Alexis a very obvious once over.

"So ya'll ********', then?"

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:44 pm
Alexis screeched once, wordlessly, and threw a pillow they'd been leaning on at Preacher's head.

As responses go, it was somewhat of an ambiguous one on whether they were ******** or not.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:15 pm
Preacher wasn't very good at dodging. She did, however, catch the pillow after it hit and gave herself approximately five seconds to calm down as she felt her ire rise.

"I don speak pterodactyl, y'know." Then she beaned the pillow right back at Alexis.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:36 pm
"No," Alexis screeched, their hand flying up to snatch the pillow out of the air, their ears a vibrant pink. "No we haven't <********>, what kind of ******** question is that?? We're just friends!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 pm
She snorted quite loudly. "Ya here, he ain't. You're wearin' his ********' coat n' ya looked like ya just woke up." Preacher crossed her arms, trying to look huffy, but the cheeky grin ruined it.

"Logical-like, says you're ********'. Ya can't blame me."

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:13 pm
"He says he doesn't mind if I wear his s**t," Alexis grumbled, flushing as bright as they were liable to get. "'s comfy. N' I have a key to the place, so I drop by whenever I want, cause I get better sleep here some days if I have bad nights. I don't gotta explain any of it to you." They frowned. "'Sides, Zac's basically a Disney Princess. Y'can't n' don't ******** that."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm
"Ohhhh, ya got a spare key. Tha's special, y'know." She grinned. "N; don't set him up on some pedestal thing. He's a person, too. He shits, burps, jerks it - just like errybody." Preacher should have let up, if the color of Alexis' face was an indicator, but this was Preacher.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 pm
Alexis had the face of someone who wanted to either curl up and die or wring Preacher's scrawny little neck -- it was one of those, but it was difficult to tell which, with their natural tendency towards resting malevolent expressions and the additional aura of fear.

"I duped Autumn's key back in the old world, so 's not like he gave it to me;" they knew it was a losing battle, but the argument was worth a try anyways. "Look, he can ******** whoever he wants ta ********, alright? But I shouldn't be his first, if that's how it is."

The Semblance of Unity
alexis is screaming internally

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:48 pm
"Dude," she said, a serious expression crossing her face. "Tha's illegal." Wait a second... "Wait, does Zac know yer like, here, while he ain't...." The ******** could be tucked away for a bit. Like the next time she saw Alexis, Preacher would ask, loudly.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 pm
"It's illegal but she was okay with it," Alexis stressed. "I told her I woulda thrown it away if she wanted, but -" they took a deep breath. "She said it was ok. And Zac says it's ok too, or I'd get rid of it. He knows I show up here when he's not -- I ain't doing anythin' bad, I promise, I just like to get out of where I'm staying and sleep somewhere else some mornings."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:56 pm
"Hmm," she said, eyes narrowing at Alexis; response. Then, she grinned again. "What if ya sneak into his bed in tha middle o' the night? HAve ya tried that'un?" Preacher would bet money Zac would flip out.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:25 pm
"No," Alexis said empathetically, throwing another pillow at Preacher; and followed it up with "And get the ******** out of the apartment, I ain't gonna be shamed like this."

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces