Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 pm
Liam looked blankly at her, set the legal pad down. "A key can mean many things. A way of keeping something in. But also a way out. The original casters never meant for this constructed universe to be a permanent solution, but they forgot that. They became so obsessed with keeping the prison sealed that they forgot that they, too, were imprisoned."

"You have built a key into the cage. Why? What are your intentions?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:55 pm
"Even if I was one of those principal things, which I'm not. "Temperance sighed. "If one of the symbols had attached itself to me and I knew what you were talking about-" She paused, mouth suddenly thinning. "I don't think it's in the best interests of anyone to discuss it with you." And Temperance was going to stick to it. It helped, she supposed, that Liam was asking her about the wrong symbol anyway.

Still, she filed away the information about how keys could mean different things - and yes, most people had known it. They were there for choices. She stood. "Luckily, or unluckily for you, I don't know anything you wish to know. But if you want to ask me anything else, feel free. But I cannot comment on the sigil."

silverah

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:31 pm
If she wanted to continue lying, she was welcome to - Liam did not press the matter further. "That was really all I was curious about," he said, shrugging. "You came to see me, did you not? Did you find all the answers you wanted?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:42 pm
"Not really." She shrugged, subconsciously mimicking him, but still smiled. "Didn't expect to, anyway." And she did find out some very interesting things. A good trip all around, considering she'd come out of idle curiosity.

"I suppose I will see you around, Professor Noor." And with that, she left.

silverah

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out