[PRP] Rebellious Witch [Deimos + Rianon] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:55 pm

"Oh." That... hadn't come to mind. He supposed that she was right, they did tend to have more beetles and "strings" to pull. Now that she'd pointed it out it all seemed so... obvious. Why hadn't he thought about that before? Then again he'd sort of made a point of not involving himself in caste politics if he could help it.

"I guess so..." She'd given him a lot to think about... but this wasn't exactly the best place to do thinking. He couldn't hear any sounds from the hunt anymore, but still. The risk was there. "I think I see Thypion coming back." He perked up at the bit of white coming through the forest, slowly growing in size as it approached. With any luck, it would be his lusus and he could go back to his hive and pretend this-- no, he couldn't pretend this never happened.

"I guess I got stuff to think about now. Thanks." Leaving a social encounter was always... awkward. This one especially. As Thypion neared the tree, Deimos started to figure out a way to climb down. "Maybe see you around, I dunno. I don't come out this way very often. Good luck with your interfering thing."

Unaru
we can call this an end maybe?? unless u wanna do a wrap up on Ri's part?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:14 am
"An inconvenient truth yes, but definitely something worth spending time to consider." She said, grabbing the boys wrist as he began to climb down the massive tree. Before he knew it they were down at the base again. Whether or not Deimos was used to it yet or not, the little witch continued the conversation seamlessly once they teleported.
"I should hope that if I see you again it would be under less life threatening circumstances," she said, fussing with the tealbloods shirt to make it look more straightened and presentable. "And for Alternia sake, keep better track of the time. Now, I'm sure your lusus can get you home safely, but always be careful in the murderwoods." Rianon looked over the boys shoulder at the approaching lusus. With that, she waved goodbye to the boy before disappearing again.
The night hadn't gone quite according to plan, and while she'd initially been scared, both for her own cause and the boys life, it felt kind of good having been able to talk with a troll who seemed open minded to her ideals at the least.

nepsah
Works for me

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items