[PRP] Good Vibrations [Deimos + Hawkin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:37 am

Dei nodded, considering it... would it be a useful skill...? If he learned then he'd probably get to see Hawkin do the thing with the bass again. That would be worth it. "Okay, then I'll do that." He nodded again, fully prepared to go immediately but a nudge from Thypion brought him back on track. Right. He'd come here for a specific purpose.

"Except maybe not tonight. Later. I gotta find the library 'cause I'm workin' on something." He frowned, glancing back over his shoulder. It was... somewhere around here. "Do... you know where that is?" He hadn't wanted to ask for help, but he might as well ask while he had someone's attention...

Unaru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:04 pm
"Library?" Hawkin repeated, trying not to laugh. Gog that was boring, there was so much more fun stuff to do in the city. "Yeah dude, just hang a right there on Pupa Ave then it's about three blocks down." He lazily strummed some more strings on his bass, starting to think of what to do next. His little bass skate was losing its luster.
"If ya ever do wanna have some real fun you can probably find me at the skatepark, or my hivestem block is over there." He jerked a thumb behind him to a residential communal hivestem a couple blocks back.

nepsah
We can probably wrap this as soon as Dei takes his leave for the library if ya want =0

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:13 pm

"Thanks." Deimos turned to look at where he'd indicated... That seemed pretty easy. He looked back to Hawkin, then looked over to the hivestem he lived in. It was hard not to make a face- so many people stuck in one place seemed... Awful. "Okay. I'll probably do that soon. I get bored often. See you later, Hawkin." He waved, then shuffled on towards the library with Thypion. Hopefully they'd get there before it closed.

Unaru
consider it dooooone~

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas