Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT/PRP] The Weather is Frightful, But So Are We (VremRi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:52 am
Quote:
Gain 3 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You've got your hands on three little statues of anthropomorphic vegetables, breakdancing. They're as tacky as they sound.

Helega's Tuber Shack seemed so much less stressful, comparatively to the other shops they had been to. Rianon still had to duck around trolls fighting, and piles of smoldering gifts that someone must have thought 'If I can't have them, no one can.' But, such is troll life, at least the tacky little dancing vegatables might bring joy to...someone.
"So who're you shopping for?" the little witch asked, as Crowma faught off a gaggle of young trolls trying to wrestle something away from her. "Anyone special?"

HP: 12/40
Store: Helega's Tuber Shack
Presents: 6 small present
1 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:53 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
You've got your hands on three little statues of anthropomorphic vegetables, breakdancing. They're as tacky as they sound.
3 small presents / Lose 2 hp

Bellen grabbed a few of the dancing vegetables for herself, looking at the burning items around her and not seeming too startled. She actively avoided the fire, however, sidestepping it carefully. Her question made her eyebrows raise slightly from amusement. "Ohoho, you're adorable. No, not quite. I don't have too many special trolls in my life, these days." Lie, again, but... Bellen didn't know too many trolls.

HP: 13 - 2 = 11 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:55 am
Quote:
Gain 1 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You have yourself a small nesting doll. It looks exactly like a root vegetable. Inside is a smaller root vegetable, and so on and so forth.

Rianon let out a bit of a disappointed sigh. She thought knowing an older troll at least might give her some quadrant gossip to gab over. She rifled through the shelves, finding another cute root-themed nesting doll. "Well I still don't have many trolls in my life either," she admitted, giving the doll to Crowma as her lusus finally stomped out some flames that caught her tail vines.
"But, I did meet a few more after I ran into you~ No one should be that alone. Especially during the holiday."

HP: 10/40
Presents: 7 small present
1 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:59 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
Here are two shot glasses, to drink root-vegetable based drinks out of. They have miniature tubers painted on them.
2 small presents / Lose 2 hp

Bellen's hands rummaged through the shelves, looking over at Rianon with a happy smile. "You're just a child. Of course you don't. But when you're older, you'll meet so many trolls from so many different paths, and everything is so different." She sighed softly. "It's alright. I have a few friends to spend my time with." Her hand tapped a cold surface-- Were those shot glasses?! She quickly swiped them, sliding them fluidly into her basket. No one needed to know.

HP: 11 - 2 = 9 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:01 am
Quote:
Gain 2 small presents / Lose 2 hp
You buy two potatoes. Jackpot.

The little witch was tempted to inform Bellen about some of her...acquaintances. Though she suspected that talking about how she spooked a couple royalists in the woods because they were talking about how fun the hunts are may not go over too well. Even amidst the chaos.
"Well, hopefully some day I'll find a nice group," she said, simply. Ri managed to find a couple of potatoes. Not exactly what she'd consider a gift, but she supposed she could make a nice stew.

HP: 8/40
Presents: 9 small present
1 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:02 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
You buy a pair of slippers that are designed to look like tubers. These better not show up in alt art.
1 medium present / Lose 1 hp

Bellen offered the girl a soft smile. "I'm sure you will! It all depends on the trolls you surround yourself with." She stated, avoiding a random flailing limb aimed directly at her face with a quick swerve. She'd got something stuck on her bag-- Oh, goodness, those were socks. Tuber socks... Bellen cringed inwardly. Definitely not alright.

HP: 9 - 1 = 8 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:04 am
Quote:
Gain 1 medium present / Lose 1 hp
You buy a pair of slippers that are designed to look like tubers. These better not show up in alt art.

As Rianon noticed Bellen baffled by a pair of tuber shaped...slippers? She was stunned that Crowma had grabbed a pair just like it and looked...happy, about them? She smiled sweetly at her lusus. Well, at least she found something to be excited about. She'd never understand her lusus' fashion sense, though if it were Alternia themed and organic, chances were that Crowma would like it.
"Perhaps, or perhaps I'll never truly find the group that I can see eye to eye with." A bit melanchollic perhaps, but Ri had been trying for quite a while to find the rebels. Maybe they had disbanded, maybe The Empress reach was just too far.
Or maybe Ri was just getting tired, she had been shopping for quite a while. She offered Bellen as smile as they headed down the next aisle.

HP: 7/40
2 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:05 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
You find three spud-shaped erasers, sitting at the bottom of a bin.
3 small presents / Lose 1 hp

She seemed a little put down. Bellen pat her shoulder lightly. "I'm sure they're right under your scent sniffer. You just have to search a little harder. Things don't just fall on your lap, after all... ahaha...!" Bellen found a few more erasers, this time with Cynril in mind. He was always working on something new...!

HP: 8 - 1 = 7 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am
Quote:
Gain 1 medium present / Lose 1 hp

"Thanks," Rianon said, before Crowma unearthed another pair of...tuber slippers. She made sure her lusus wasn't looking before turning back to Bellen and making a sickly face at those slippers. If nothing else this hemoanon woman had a decent sense of fashion. Ri just wanted to be subtle about it seeing as Crowma grew ever more excited with the new pair.

HP: 6/40
3 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:08 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
You have yourself a small nesting doll. It looks exactly like a root vegetable. Inside is a smaller root vegetable, and so on and so forth.
1 small presents / Lose 2 hp

Bellen offered the greenblood a sheepish smile-- She couldn't do much in the way of offer help, after all, the flying bird was her lusus after all. "Your lusus seems... excited. It's rather endearing." She murmured, chuckling lightly before happening upon another of the nesting dolls and tucking it away. Maybe Poe would find it veggietastic?

HP: 7 - 2 = 5 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:10 am
Quote:
You select three 'humorous' vegetable-shaped tea cozies. You're not sure what the joke is, they're just shaped like a - oh.

Crowma was generally indifferent towards the few trolls that Rianon chose to spend time with. However, this one understood the wonder of tuber shaped slippers. The lusus made some sounds like acorns dropping and rubbed the side of her face against Bellens. No one understood the importance of plant based couture.
"Well that's new," Rianon said, never having seen Crowma take a shining to anyone else. "Ah, tea cozies!" she exclaimed, her face changing suddenly as the joke dawned on her and she tossed them back to Crowma.

HP: 4/40
Presents: 12 small present
3 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
You buy two potatoes. Jackpot.
2 small presents / Lose 2 hp

Bellen's face was suddenly rubbed against. She released a small 'oh!' of surprise, eyes slightly widened as she giggled softly. "Goodness. She's very sweet." She tried to make herself look nostalgic, considering Bellen's lusus was supposedly culled by the rebels, but in the end her eyes fell upon potatoes, and Bellen lit up. More food! She tossed them into her bag, feeling rather pleased and a little spent. "Ahh, I think I'm just about finished. How about you?"

HP: 5 - 2 = 3 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 am
Quote:
Gain 1 medium present / Lose 3 hp
You find an unlabeled box with a picture of a dancing root vegetable on it. The vegetable looks happy, so you figure it's a good sign.

"Normally she couldn't care less about other trolls. You must've said something right," Rianon said, with a yawn. Luckily, the yawn made her raise her head in time to catch a box flying towards her. Another box with dancing vegetables on it. Sure, why not.
"Hmm, I think I'm just going to find one more thing, but I think I'm about done too."

HP: 1/40
Presents: 12 small present
4 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:13 am
Quote:
Helega's Tuber Shack
3 small presents / Lose 2 hp

"Oh," Bellen blinked, feeling a little surprised. "That's ah. Rather nice. I'm glad she enjoys my company. I rather enjoy hers, as well. Aha!" She watched Rianon wander around, feeling a little generous. Maybe it was all the sales, or the little figurines she'd found breakdancing in her hand, but... Maybe she could treat the child for some milk-based ice product? She had a feeling they would both enjoy some. "I apologize if this is unecessary, but-- Would you like to get some milk-based ice products? I know a nice place nearby... ahaha...!"

HP: 3 - 2 = 1 HP

Unaru

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Unaru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:16 am
Quote:
You select three 'humorous' vegetable-shaped tea cozies. You're not sure what the joke is, they're just shaped like a - oh.

Grabbing a hold of some more questionable tea cozies, Rianon turned to Bellen. The girl offered a tired smile. "That sounds like a fun way to end the holiday shopping," she said, Ri would have sounded more excited if she hadn't been fighting for gifts all night. Though she was hungry, and that sounded like the best thing at the moment.
"Hopefully they aren't having sales as well. I'd hate to fight to get a dessert," she giggled, tagging along with Bellen.

HP: 0/40
Presents: 15 small present
4 medium present
2 large present
1 huge present  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers