Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] you are what happens / after the war [Alexis/Jeremiah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:45 pm
"You're missing the point," Jeremiah sighs and steadfastly ignoring the water and the unease that comes with their presence.

"It isn't about talking. Just. Be. There. In all honesty, if you try to punch things for Zac, he may try to punch you." The taller man pauses. "Or you could try that, if you wanted, it might get him to think past what is bothering him."

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:49 pm
"Fine," Alexis forces out with a deep breath. "Fine. I'll try. But I can't promise anything."

There's a pause; the water stills, naturalizes. "D'you have five bucks, though? I wanted to get fries or somethin'."

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:58 pm
Jeremiah huffs, reaches into his jacket and pulls out his wallet. There aren't small bills but he does pull out a twenty to hand over. "I don't expect promises, I expect you to try."

He pauses then and then looks at them seriously. "... and you need to be careful, do you understand? Gain control over your magic." A now empty hand raises and coldfire dances around his fingers before it disappears with a flick. "Not just you but anyone with abilities of note. There are worse things that can happen than having an ankle monitor."

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:07 pm
"Do or do not, there is no try," Alexis mutters, blowing a raspberry at him as they twist the twenty between your fingers. "I'm workin' on it. It's - it doesn't wanna listen to me, alright? And I can't exactly turn the whole 'anxiety aura' thing off. But I'd rather die than hurt Zac, or Nasir, or any of 'em -- trust me. If anythin' like that happens, I'll turn myself in."

With those two, maybe. But with the rest? No. It's a statement to reassure themself just as much as it is to reassure Jeremiah.

azuredreams
fin in a few?

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:51 pm
"Yoda is a far less forgiving mentor than I am," Jeremiah says, eyes rolling once more. It's a more common response with dealing with Alexis than expected.

"You do know that entire mindset is not helping you, correct? Magic is about your will, your desires, given shape. If you think it won't listen, then it won't listen. The anxiety aura, yes, that is probably like my eyes." Fingers gesture upwards to the soft glow of his eyes that persists now even outside of other ashdown. "... but the hydrokinetics? That you're doing yourself no favors with that mindset."

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:13 pm
"Look," Alexis rolls their eyes right back, "I haven't exactly had the chance to rewatch Star Wars lately, alright?" They're tuning him out. It's obvious. What he says isn't what they want to hear -- that their failure to properly control the water is due to them, not due to the magic -- and they won't hear it. Not now.

"I'm gonna go get lunch proper. Shouldn't you get back to work or something?"

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:20 pm
Jeremiah just lets it go, at least for now. "Of course. There's more work than ever for me to deal with." He had found that in this reality he had been Chief of Police for longer, since before the fairy ball would have happened.

"You know how to find me here or otherwise if you need me." There's no need to make an offer to them, they tend to read between the lines well enough. He turns to leave, pauses to say something else but then shakes his head before leaving to head back to his office and the work waiting for him.

Daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces