Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP-FIN] I'll Make a Troll Outta You [Deimos + "Perore"] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:26 pm

For a moment he gave her a look that said 'well duh,' but then quickly reconsidered and forced his expression into something more neutral. She was a blueblood, right? They participated in the hunts in the forest all the time. "Thypion hunts for me, he says I'd get lost or hurt so I'm not allowed to go yet." He shrugged, albeit with a little difficulty... The heavy mace-like weapon was starting to wear on him already. Man, he really needed to build up muscle mass...

"...When would they not be worth it?" He furrowed his brows in confusion, not really grasping the concept. "I'm not tiny or a tot. You're not that much taller than me. I bet I'll get bigger than you." He huffed in protest, though as soon as he patted his head he felt his knees buckle. Welp. Better re-think that snark. He'd get stronger though. Eventually. After finding his balance again, he wobbled on after Perore over to the practice mat, thankfully away from others that were doing the same thing.

"Oh- uh..." He blinked- suddenly realizing he had no idea what to do. Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of technique to fighting? He hadn't really intended on jumping right into this without finding a book to read first. Welp. He set the knife down off to the side for now- the mace was too heavy to wield with it in his hand. He gripped it with both hands, then... all too hesitantly, swung it directly at Perore's abdomen. A poor choice, but it wasn't like he knew that.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:20 pm
      Thypion, huh... "M'lusus used t'love huntin'. Now s-- He's dead." She clicked her tongue. Serpentmom was actually at her hive, but she couldn't have anything tracing back to her. She was Perore, after all. "If y'ever wanna hunt with someone, I can take y'someday. Teach ya the ropes n' stuff. Hehe." Forera giggled, winking at him as she saw him struggling with the weapon he'd picked. How adorable.

She opened her mouth, closed it, then tapped her chin. "Aha. Uhh. Well like, when they do ya wrong, y'know? Like, bad talk ya or... Make ya feel bad." Or tell the government you're a rebel and then persecute you. Forera avoided saying that last part, though. "Yer real tiny kiddo. Both ways." Forera flexed her muscles some, waggling her eyebrows before releasing a loud laugh. "Bigger than me? Y'sure? Tiny tater tot, HAHA!" She laughed hardily, both hands on her hips before her eyes flashed with something reminiscent of her past. He reminded her of her, as a kid. This world would break him, some day. She was glad he was showing the aptitude to take it head on, at least.

Watching him fumble and leave the knife, Forera's eyes shone, watching him attempt to hit her. She didn't even move, the weapon hitting her muscles. Forera stared at the weapon before releasing a loud and obnoxious cackle, unable to hold it back. "O-OH... M'GOG, HOLY C-CRAP," She laughed, covering her face and attempting to calm herself down. He didn't even try!

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:59 pm

Dead lusus... Dei didn't even want to think of that. Thypion was his ultimate protector, always there for him, helped him when he was too tired to walk straight- guided his interactions with the world... The idea of his lusus just. Not being there was a terrifying one- so he quickly brushed the thought aside and decided not to ask Perore about what happened to hers. "I'm-- I'm kinda short right now but I'll get bigger- just wait 'n see!" He was sure of it! Tallness was in his future, for sure. No questions about it. And if he worked with the mace- then surely muscles would be too. Right?

At least she hadn't moved when he went to hit her- but he almost wished she had. That laugh. Oh god it was his worst daymare come to life. He backed up a few paces, face flushed teal with absolute embarrassment. This was a terrible idea. Deimos found himself floundering for how to handle the situation- what was appropriate? Thypion hadn't covered this part yet- he was normally pretty good at avoiding situations like this!

"W-what're you laughing about!?" As if Perore laughing at him wasn't bad enough, his question had come out unusually high pitched, totally revealing just how freaked out he was on the inside. Ugh!!! Worst night ever!!

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 am
      "I'll be waitin fer sure." Forera giggled, crossing her arms as she felt the laughing cackles fading out of her body. She released a few loud shudders before relaxing, her chuckles becoming a loud sigh at the end of her sentence. She shouldn't have laughed so hard. The poor kid was completely teal! And his indignant squeak at the end only made matters worse for him. She'd try not to laugh, for his sake. She instead gave him a big smile, ruffling his head and patting him firmly. "Whoops, I l-laughed a bit too hard, kehehe. We can try it again," She giggled, walking back to her place and lifting her arms in preparation. Her eyes were slightly narrowed, but her lips were still curled in her telltale smirk. "Don'tcha worry 'bout hurtin' me. Just try a lil harder. Give it a few more practice swings or somethin!! Ya tiny!" She was ready for him. Next time his enemy wouldn't just stop laughing. He'd get stabbed right through the stomach. Pummeled to hell. She supposed having a lusus reduced the chances of that, but still...

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 am

Briefly, he considered setting his weapon down and declaring that he didn't want to try again and would rather just go back to his hive-- but... that would make him look like a quitter and a weakling. Instead he huffed quietly, trying to will away the color in his face as he readied himself again. Perore's suggestion of a couple practice swings did sound good... he steadied himself, then swung the mace side-to-side to test out just how it would affect his balance. Well... perhaps this time it'd be a better attempt.

"If you say that then I'll really try to hit you." He narrowed his eyes at Perore, then readied himself to try again. This time, he really did put an effort into it- and aimed right for one of her shins. Hah. Maybe if she didn't knock it away he'd at least give her a bump for laughing so loudly.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:00 pm
      She watched as he steadied himself and swung the mace, smiling a little wider at his practice efforts to land a good hit on her. Forera giggled at his words, stepping backward some-- But she'd underestimated the kid, and his hit landed on her thigh, one of the pointed edges scraping her skin. She blinked, staring blankly at the cut and watching a tiny drop of teal bubble. She immediately felt the panic slide in. Slapping a hand onto the cut and laughed loudly, abruptly, hoping he hadn't seen that. "Y-Y'got me good, kid!" She exclaimed loudly, quickly tugging her stocking up and covering the cut as fast as she could. She balled her fist, trying to keep the blood unseen. Maybe she could clean her hand somewhere in her jacket... "Eeer. Y'know, I gotta head to the uh. Toilet. Nature calls n'stuff." She seemed a lot more muted, slightly nervous. Very rushed. She started walking, fist still tight.

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Aha! Success! He could tell this hit was actually a good one if only because he'd stumbled back a few steps as the mace bounced off her leg. He almost dropped the heavy weapon, nearly missing the blatant teal that began to form on her leg where he'd hit. He didn't miss the way she hastily pulled up her stocking to cover it, or that she seemed to be putting more pressure on it than one would deem necessary for a little nick like that. He blinked in confusion, expression changing from the brief look of triumph to befuddlement.

"Uh... wait..!" He set the mace aside, then hurriedly trotted after Perore. 'Nature calls' his a**. "Why're you gettin' all weird about a cut?" He at least had the decency to keep his voice down. Something about the way Perore had reacted to her blood seemed... off.

quite uneventful
lemme know if i should change anythin'!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:43 am
      Forera almost slowed when he called to stop her. Yeah, she should've known something so abrupt would've caught his attention. Time to bullshit this. "I... Don't like seein' blood?" She said, though it sounded more like a question than an answer. She laughed nervously. Forera wasn't good at lying, she'd never been good at lying. She'd hadn't expected to get cut, and this was bad. Now he knew she was a tealblood. She exhaled. "I don't get cut much often. S'weird t'see it. N'stuff." She hoped that was a good enough answer. "BUT YEA I gotta go toilet!" She quickly continued to move away.

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:22 pm

He blinked, practically watching the cogs turn in her head. Whatever she said next had better make sense. 'I... Don't like seein' blood?' His expression deadpanned more than usual at her excuse. Really? After all that time she'd been hyping him up over how she went hunting and would totally kill someone for getting in her way? Yeah, right.

"Oookay. That's weird for someone that hunts 'n stuff. 'Cause you can get cuts. And bleed. All over." Deimos quirked one brow, giving her his best thousand yard stare. "I'll wait here, then. 'Cause if you don't like seein' blood but you're really good at fightin' then you gotta tell me how you do it." He nodded, then stepped off to one side of the bathroom doors to wait patiently. She was an adult, so he couldn't exactly challenge her.. but he could stick around and follow her everywhere 'til she either got fed up with it or fessed up. Right?

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:22 pm
      His response made her stop on her way to the bathroom. She sighed. "I close m'eyes y'DUMB." She stated plainly, shrugging. "Y'don't gotta bleed t'fight. Hmmmm?" She doubted that was enough, so she decided her trip to the bathroom was one for thought. She quickly cleaned her tiny cut and washed out any trace of teal in her stocking, waiting until the bleeding stopped. She sighed and leaned on the side of the sink. He didn't sound like he'd let up... What a stubborn kid. Reminded her of someone she knew, groans. Maybe, she could disappear. He wouldn't know right? Nahh, but then he'd ask for her, and 'Perore' would be compromised. She rubbed her temples.

Wait.

Okay, okay okay she had an idea. She trudged outside with purpose, arms crossed, standing in front of Deimos and clicking her tongue. "What'cha doin'? Why aren'tcha practicin'?" Maybe she could change the topic.

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Deimos was about to object to what she'd just said- after all, closing your eyes while fighting something was a pretty dumb move... buuuut maybe she had some kind of weird tip about doing that. Who knew. (Honestly he was pretty sure she was bullshitting him but he'd give her the benefit of the doubt for now....) While she was in the bathroom, he waited patiently outside the doors. Might as well watch the few remaining trolls doing their practicing while he waited. Some of them looked... pretty awful at what they were doing. Suddenly he didn't feel as bad about being crap at fighting.

He perked up as soon as Perore returned, blinking up at her for a second before furrowing his brows with a most incredulous look. "I said I was gonna wait for you here??" He waved his arms a little. "And I said I wanted to know how you hunt stuff without bleedin'. How can you fight something if you close your eyes?? Isn't that just like asking to get culled?" The possibility that she had psiionics or something like them never crossed his mind. "You can't be soooo good that you never get hurt 'cause that's... impuss-- im-poss-able." Big words. Difficult things to say sometimes.......

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:06 pm
      Forera huffed, crossing her arms. "You coulda practiced while I was at th'potty." She pouted, hearing him trying to make logic of her bullshiting and feeling her irritation grow. "Why're ya askin' so much! I didn't come here t'hear yer yappin'!" She huffed, walking back to the mat begrudgingly. "I'm good at fightin', so good I can punch s**t with m'eyes closed! Cullin's got nothin' t'do with it!" She continued on, stopping at the mat and blowing a piece of hair out of her face. "It's totally possible y'dumb baby. If I say it, believe it!" She was totally just adding more bullshit to the pile, but he was not being fooled! She needed to hit up Aprife sometime and make an actual believable story for her Perore persona. This was getting ridiculous!

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:05 pm

"Yeah but I said I wasn't gonna." Dei huffed in response. She sure was insistent on something that he'd already said he wasn't going to do... Possibly a diversion for something. What, he wasn't sure, but he knew people tended to focus on dumb stuff when they didn't want you to find out about another thing. He trotted along beside her, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at her insistence that she could fight with her eyes closed. The dumb baby comment really did it though. That was the line.

"I'm not a dumb baby, yain't makin' any sense 'cause y'can't go fight stuff w'out usin' yer eyes 'n stuff 'cause that jus' don' work. An' I don' gotta smile 'n nod w'what you got to say 'cause yain't any higher'n me after all yer just older." He placed his hands on his hips, the perfect picture of sleepy defiance. Surely if he mimicked her speech pattern she'd actually listen, right? "'Sides if you really were that cool I'd wanna know anyway so now that you're tellin' me you are that cool I just wanna know all the more." And just like that his pouty, slightly offended expression turned into a slight smirk.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:43 am
      "Y'totally shoulda." Forera raised a brow, not wanting to reply to him, but it was obvious he was a little bit... Resolute. She was also acting quite dumb. Maybe next time she'd try harder with her appearance. When he started mocking her, Forera could barely hold it in. She was most definitely sputtering, but a hand clamped over her mouth fixed her composure. Then he told her she was cool. Something in her tensed. That was definitely not common. Forera was the non-coolest thing she knew, obviously, and what the ******** was this kid talking about? He found her cool. But what if it was a lie? He was probably just joshin' her. Well, she could play games too. "Y'really wanna know?" Forera mumbled, arms crossed as her laughter eventually faded and she smiled. She crouched, tugged him over, pulled him close. Lifted her hand to cover her mouth, and whispered. "I'm a secret agent. I work searchin' for info on trolls, and y'caught me in the middle of a investigation." She guessed that added up as to why she'd been so shifty at first. "I can't tell you the specifics." She said softly, "But I gotta find some bad trolls. Trolls who do bad stuff. Like blowin' things up." She pulled back, giving him a serious, solemn nod.

nepsah

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:47 am

Deimos decided that he was not going to reply to another instance of insisting that he should've been working while she was in the bathroom. It was just becoming a case of 'yeah huh' 'nuh-huh' and that was annoying. Somehow, his attempt to mimic her did not seem to be going well, based on the sputtering. Usually that was a bad thing, right? He half expected her to decide to leave right then and there, but instead she crouched down and pulled him closer. Curiosity prevented him from trying to pull away.

He blinked- totally blindsided by what she was saying. "What??" He half-hissed the question, apparently not very good at whispering. Was she really a secret agent!? She was wearing confusing colors... and seemed to be pretty good at fighting. Her excuses were pretty stupid, but maybe she was just having an off night or something... Or maybe she didn't really put in an effort because she assumed he was just a dumb kid. Well, clearly he wasn't. "Is that why you're all weird 'bout the blood stuff - 'cause you look like you could be blue but you aren't an' that's against the law." He barely managed to sustain a whisper- everything about his expression said he'd fallen for it. Hook, line, and sinker.

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces