Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:43 pm
"Soda," Alexis mumbles, chewing carefully on a small piece of beef, tearing pieces off and eating them one by one. For all their habits, one wouldn't have expected precise, slow eating to be one -- but the proof's right there. "Sprite's good if you got any, but I'll drink anything, I don't ********' care, you know me." Small, careful bites, one by one. One of their legs (the one without the ankle bracelet) is flung over the back of the couch, and their hair drapes over the armrest, loose and wavy as always.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Zac fished two sprites out of the fridge and returned again, folding himself up onto the couch, legs in criss-cross and pulling the bowl to him to scoop up rice and a strip of pork onto a spoon and ate a bite before opening his own soda.

“Is it good?” He asked curious.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:02 pm
"I," Alexis informs him inbetween bites, "have been told I would prob'ly eat dog food, I don't think you should trust me as far as good goes." They look like they're having a reasonable time, though, apparently distracted from their worries as far as being a newfound magical delinquent goes.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:25 pm
“I mean, lots of people do end up eating dog food so, I really don’t know that it can be that bad, or maybe it’s just because its cheaper than people food and things but. I’m not judging based on what people might sometimes need to eat. You enjoy what you enjoy… or something.”

He leaned back in the couch chewing on a bit of pork.

“Alexis… you offered to bite my finger off, it sounds weird but, thank you.” He worried at his lip thoughtful.

“… What if…” he started and stopped.
“What would you do if someone, asked you to bite them somewhere dangerous?” he asked turning with a furrowed brow, deep in thought.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:28 pm
Alexis pauses with their chewing for a second, putting the pork back in the carton to audibly swallow and stretch their arms, their eyes shaded by the angle of their hair. "Depends on who and where, I guess. Like -- we talking about me biting someone's d**k off, or biting someone's throat out? 'Cause I kinda already did the second one, if my fetch counts." Their tone is lighthearted, but it's obvious they're still affected by the act. "It feels like s**t. Blood gets everywhere, there's skin in my teeth, and she still had my face. It ******** sucked."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:36 pm
He stared for a moment, blinking and processing the information before he nodded after a moment.
“Sorry…” he said quietly. “… I’d have offered dental floss if I’d known?” he offered trying to make a small joke. “I don’t imagine that they had your face helped at all.”

He glanced down at his bowl and stirred the rice.

“… Finger might have been worse, bones and, tendons and things.” He grimaced.
“I was just, I know who killed Heliodora. Sunny told me before everything, and she said they didn’t hesitate. I was trying to get her home, I think I said before but … ”

He sighed.

“I just know they didn’t hesitate. I was thinking what kind of person that took.”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 pm
"I had Nasir," Alexis says, and turns to hide their face against the couch, silent for a few moments. "It's not worse if you do it at the joint. Just bloody. There's so much blood." They're silent again, food pushed aside for the second.

"Who was it." Their voice is quiet and firm. "If the magic chose them, the magic's got suicidal impulses."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 pm
He thought about Jeremiah, not wanting to drop names.
He thought about why he hadn’t brought it up in the Void, while it was important to him, and while he wanted to know why, and how they could have done it without hesitating like Sunny Said… he hadn’t wanted to make it a point of contention.

“I’ll tell you if you swear you won’t try and kill them. She didn’t say why they did it, just that they didn’t hesitate. Hell, between you and I there must have been times in both our lives when we wanted someone who wouldn’t hesitate. Maybe that was why they did it, I don’t know.”

He shook his head.

“I just don’t know.”

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:08 pm
"I can't try and kill anyone," they mumble, muffled, their face hidden in the cushions. "Police program, remember? 'Sides, knowing my luck, here I'm a murder suspect anyways. Never killed anyone who wasn't me."

Alexis stays still, so very, very still; their position is comfortable, and they don't want to ruin it by reaching back over for food. "...if it's your life on the line -- you can't hesitate. But iuno how you'd kill someone defenseless. It's kinda ******** - even if she wanted to."

Zac's comment about, at some point in both their lives, they'd wanted someone who wouldn't hesitate -- that goes unanswered.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:24 pm
“You could try. It would just go very badly.” Zac corrected.

He does look very thoughtful though, nodding at what Alexis said.

“Yeah… that’s kind of where I keep ending up. That’s why I wonder, I have mixed feelings, because I have stupid thoughts sometimes… but at the same time.” He shrugged.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:51 am
"That's basically not trying," Alexis snarks back. "I'm dumb, but 'm not that dumb."

They pull their far-flung leg back down onto the couch, poking Zac with it on the way down.

"...Tell me if you got that kinda thoughts and worry about doing something bad, right? I'll kick your a** until you forget about it."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:57 am
"Well that would be one way to deal with it." He admitted. "Since I think you're at least as strong as a Fetch." He gave a twitch of a smile.

"Or I offer you a date and see if you're the nibbling kind." He teased before taking a fork full of rice.

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 am
Alexis sputtered against the couch for a few seconds, went still, and pushed themselves up to a sitting position before leaning over and giving Zac a chaste kiss on the cheek, their cheeks bright red.

"...that answer your question well enough?"

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 pm
Zac's cheeks heated in turn and he gave a small, but not unkind laugh.
"I suppose it does." he admitted.

"Are you alright though? Really alright?"

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:36 pm
"Haven't been alright since I was twelve or somethin'," Alexis snorts inelegantly, "what kinda question is that? If I only did things when I felt fine I'd never do anything."

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces