Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:56 pm
"Not s'posed to hit you," says Sonny. They straighten up. "Magic doesn't like it."

They decide to sit down, and cross their legs beneath them. Apparently undaunted, a carpet of fresh grass rolls out beneath Sonny: magic didn't like them hitting Shiloh but it didn't care to make them suffer for it. "No," says Sonny. "Now you have a stake in the magic. What you say, goes." Their shoulders slump. "Even what you say about me goes. I can't disobey."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:21 pm
    Shiloh's lighthearted nature drops at that.

"You can't disobey?" he looks a little incredulous, and then a little hurt, and then a little scared again, "The ******** would I be telling you what to do? I don't give a s**t." and it's true, but this—this isn't what he wanted. Sunny was supposed to be helped—becoming more human—but still be... autonomous. Well, if he had a say in the magic, then he could make it that way right?

Or would that still be some weird sort of violation of will?

His face scrunched up.

"Well I'm not tellin you to do <******** nothing." he says matter-of-factly, "You're you y'know? ******** that noise." maybe he was being naive, because nothing was really ever that easy at the end of the day. Still, the look in his eyes was completely earnest. He didn't sit on the grass with her, but he took a seat on the curb. "No one else can manipulate you, can they? I'll ********' knock their teeth in if they try. People like you 'n Jamie are special and I ain't lettin' s**t happen to you guys." he motions over his shoulder to the boy that he definitely has not forgotten about. "Well, if I can help it." he puffs up at this proclamation.

"Also magic can suck a d**k. I don't care if you hit me." A cocksure grin broke against his face.

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:00 pm
Sonny smiles, sadly. "Get together with the others and set me free again," they say, "it's you, and the tree, and the trinity. If the three of you agree, you can free me. If you want."

They sigh. "I gotta go, soon. There's others I have to introduce. A medium's work is never done."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:09 pm
    Shiloh noted the sadness in the smile, noted the way his chest twisted. "I'll ********' do it." he promised them. "They're gonna agree whether they wanna or not." He puffed his cheeks. "Ain't no one gonna tell you what to do 'cept yourself." And he nodded, very sure of himself.

He stood back up to his feet, holding down one of his hands to them. "Try not to over do it." He tried to be reassuring as he smiled, guilt aching in his gut, "Actually, uh, do you still have my number? You can call me if you need anything, y'know. Just 'cause you look a little different doesn't mean we're not friends."

Speaking of friends, he looked over his shoulder at a very special one, "You ok, Jame?" the side of his face was still dotted with little buds. They eventually bloomed into a gentle field of clover, white flowers dotting the bruise. "We should probably get home soon too."

shibrogane
vibrates

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:13 pm
Sonny takes the hand up. "Yeah," they say, "I got it."

They smile, and as Shiloh turns to Jamie, disappear. It's an old trick, but a good one.

Melancholies
shiloh has unlocked A NEW POWER!!
keycard
If Shiloh wants to summon Sonny, he can do it with very little effort. All he has to do is call them and sincerely want them to appear. If coerced, this power might not work so well...
To summon Sonny, quote shibrogane.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces