Show your Sink! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you try to sink gold actively?
  Yes
  No
  Once in a blue moon, I'll splurge on a fish.
View Results

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
4.245+Trillion from my vend today sweatdrop

Finding a place big enough to dump it is nowhere in sight emo

You could buy things that have cash options to keep people from using cash. then turn around and sell them back. Not a big sink but it's duel purpose

I'm not sure if follow what you mean. Elaborate plz : heart:

Well if you have 4 tril in gold then you could buy high priced MP items that have a cash option. This removes the ability for someone to use cash on it and sinks the 5% gold from the transaction. then turn around sell them (probably for a lesser amount if you want to sink it) but this time with no cash option. then when it's sold you've eliminated another 5%. Nothing crazy just getting rid of cash options is all. and sinking 5% twice. and of course then repeate until you have sunk the deired amount of gold. Could be a lot fo work though so I don't know if it' worth it but 5% of 4.245 tril is 212Bil so if nothing else that's not a bad way to sink 200 bil

I was wondering if that is what you meant.
Unfortunately buying with GC only generates gold. If I did it that way I wouldn't be having any effect on the MP. If you haven't read everything in my MP GC option thread then you would see why that wouldn't be a desirable way to handle it. I wouldn't be taking gold from users, I'd just be taking it from the system and that 5% tax isn't real. It has to come from currently existing gold on user accounts.

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but i definitely don't want you to buy it GC. I was basically just saying to use your gold to take away the GC option from buyers. For example Jimmy is selling a ninja headband on the market for 300 bil or something but he left the GC option clicked not realizing it hurts the economy. So to make sure someone doesn't spend GC on that item and generate gold you go buy it with Gold instead, turn around and resell for Gold only. Like I said it would not make for a huge sink, but you could wipe out a lot of GC options and possible educate people along the way. It's definitely a long con. Kinda a "One-Gaian-Against-the-World" kind of thing.

But if that's useless then don't worry about it. I'll try to think of another way to sink some gold for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:48 pm
I should build an official thread on how to effectively sink gold, either seriously or casually. Dos n don't and such  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:25 pm
lief_7

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but i definitely don't want you to buy it GC. I was basically just saying to use your gold to take away the GC option from buyers. For example Jimmy is selling a ninja headband on the market for 300 bil or something but he left the GC option clicked not realizing it hurts the economy. So to make sure someone doesn't spend GC on that item and generate gold you go buy it with Gold instead, turn around and resell for Gold only. Like I said it would not make for a huge sink, but you could wipe out a lot of GC options and possible educate people along the way. It's definitely a long con. Kinda a "One-Gaian-Against-the-World" kind of thing.

But if that's useless then don't worry about it. I'll try to think of another way to sink some gold for you.

It's not useless, just maybe a bit shallow in the sinking potential. Worse, I hate buying anything in the MP and putting the gold back into circulation. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 pm
Pwnder
lief_7

It's not useless, just maybe a bit shallow in the sinking potential. Worse, I hate buying anything in the MP and putting the gold back into circulation. gonk

Haha fair enough. I guess your account is a better sink than the MP haha  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:41 pm
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7

After doing all that calculating for that thread I started, I know that I don't have enough items or time to manage that feat emo

I keep saying I need to build an army of me rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:45 pm
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7

After doing all that calculating for that thread I started, I know that I don't have enough items or time to manage that feat emo

Haha that's probably true. Maybe you can find some board megatrillionairs out there somewhere to recruit haha. I only have 80 bil in pure right now so i'm not much help haha. To buys spending it on my MC collection. (unfortunately some big ones still to go but i was gifted a Devil Tail for Christmas!! I have nice friends haha)  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:27 pm
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7

Haha that's probably true. Maybe you can find some board megatrillionairs out there somewhere to recruit haha. I only have 80 bil in pure right now so i'm not much help haha. To buys spending it on my MC collection. (unfortunately some big ones still to go but i was gifted a Devil Tail for Christmas!! I have nice friends haha)

So which MCs are you still looking to get?

I'm asking because, yeah, if I have them I'll give them to you.

I don't care about items as much as I do sinking gold.

I'm a pushover, items are not important to me as sinking gold. If someone accepts something from me without the intention of selling it, then all the better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 am
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7
Pwnder
lief_7

So which MCs are you still looking to get?

I'm asking because, yeah, if I have them I'll give them to you.

I don't care about items as much as I do sinking gold.

I'm a pushover, items are not important to me as sinking gold. If someone accepts something from me without the intention of selling it, then all the better.

Well it wasn't my intention to get anything out of this conversation but I can guarantee that I would not sell my MC collection. Here's what I'm still looking for from 2003-2005 (the years i'm currently focusing on)

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:31 pm
5.121T today sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:15 pm
4.1T today xp  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:12 pm
2.761T today.

I don't have too many awesome things to offer like I did before when GC discounts were super high. Oh well... Still rich AF and no where to dump it sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 pm
pwnder

Hey here you go

Flynn's  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader