[GRO] Buffel Obille - Teen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:24 pm
What a mess. What a huge ******** mess. Leeroi could hardly process it. Thankfully, he didn't need to. He just kept up his shooting, knowing that his gun would eventually leave a bloody dent big enough to make this beast suffer. If they killed it, they might even get to gut it and save that lusus after all. Leeroi didn't know if he really cared, but it would surely be a lot more poetic of a win.

Buffel hit the sand near him, and Leeroi took a step back to provide the yellowblood more cover. Eventually, the beast gave up, and Leeroi— incapable of swimming— had to live with his defeat on the shore of that beach. The beast wouldn't survive long with that damage, but damn Leeroi wanted to take home some kind of trophy.

Instead, there was a lot of loss. Not really for him, but for the younger yellowblood. Leeroi moved to pick him up, and turned his attention to the seadweller. Thankfully the kid had two highbloods to take care of him, and emergency services would have to pay attention to the kid if Polair showed her fins. Buffel would survive, and Leeroi would have a treat waiting for him when he eventually came to.

Later, in Leeroi's makeshift workshop, the blueblood operated a little more carefully than he was used to. Polair was still crying over Buffel like he was a corpse, which Leeroi allowed if only because he didn't know how to tell her to stop. Instead, he turned his music up, letting the metal drown out the external distractions.

When Buffel stirred, Leeroi got incredibly excited. Seeing the yellowblood lift his new arm made the blueblood shiver with glee. It was good to see the thing in action, and working! "Hey hey kid, how do you feel? Like the new setup? It's on me, kid." He said, cheerfully. In a moment, he would probably leave Buffel and Polair to a private moment. For now, he needed to know what the yellowblood thought.

tenaciousGadabout

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:01 am
The arm turned and responded like his old arm would've. It felt like nothing however, aside from a vague sensation of vibrating gears within at the slightest command. His vision was still bleary as he looked to his left, up at the excited blueblood standing over him.

”This is... it took my arm and...Spirit-”

He didn't want to think about that, and shifted the topic quickly.

”This is er, well, it's amazing t' be sincere with ya, it moves like air and-”

He stopped again as he felt something, a soft rubbing on the top of his right hand. Turning his head he saw her.

”POLAI-”
He fell out of the chair, pulling all connected machines and equipment with him.

----------

After getting a final check-up and basic tutorial on his new arm and all of its fancy fixin's, the gunslinger met up with Polair outside the mechanic's room where he'd requested her to wait for him. He closed the door behind him and waved to her.

”Hey uh...thanks for waitin'.” He shuffled his feet, looking for his words.

”Pol I am...I am so sorry about all this. I never meant t-to worry you, or to put ya in harm's way like that. It was just...irresponsible, an' I c-...I can't bear the thought of...” He swallowed the ball of stress in his throat that seemed determine to rise up in a fountain of tears. He had to finish what needed to be said.

”I'm gonna...I gotta go away for a bit.” He held his hand up in anticipation of her protest. ”Not forever, and I'll keep in contact. I'll write, or...somethin', I don't know. I just...I can't bear to go back to my hive. I can't be there when he isn't, and-” The ball of stress was fighting harder now, and he felt it wouldn't be possible to stop it soon. He grabbed her hand in his, clasping the top of her arm near her shoulder with the metal hand.

”I-I just wanted to tell you, to let you know it's not anything about n-not wanting to see you, o-or for anything you did, 'cause its not that at all Pol, believe me, it's...it's actually the opposite, 'cause...”

His face left her hand and rose to meet the side of her face and he pulled her lips to his, kissing her with as much force as he could. The tears were streaming down his face and he pulled her close with his unfamiliar limb, pressing his body to hers. He held her tightly and when their faces separated he pulled her into a firm embrace, sobbing into her shoulder.

Kimbley Kitty
You're all done, Kimbles 'n' bitz, thanks 4 playin'!

ImaginationsParadise
My next post will be the last one of this growth,
help me take us home Wanda!

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:05 pm
s**t. He woke up. Double s**t, Polair thought she had somehow hurt the yellowblood with that gesture. Why did that seem a good idea in the first place? The seadweller had removed her hand quickly, placing both hands between the side of her knees in complete discomfort. She'd would have to apologize for that later. For everything really... I should have never told him about this.

She was asked to step out and without a word, Polair rose from her seat and left the room. Oh god, he surely was really mad at her. Why else would Buffel ask her to wait for him. She could already picture it, the blame and the feeling of anger and annoyance towards her being 105% noticeable. When the door clicked close, the purpleblood leaned against the wall and let out the breath she had been holding inside the operation room. She was clearly overthinking things. What to do? What to do!

The only thing she did, besides worrying, was to formulate a counterargument to whatever she predicted he would say. If he came to say, 'I lost my arm and lusus because of you.' Polair would reply, 'I apologize for what I made you go through. It wasn't my intention, I didn't expect this to happen.' If Buffel said, 'I'm angry, Polair. I hate you.' The highblood didn't know how to answer to that. It didn't matter how ample her vocabulary was, she couldn't find a reasonable way to answer to a statement like that. If it were anybody else, it'd be easy. But coming from him?

She held her breath as the door opened once more. Oh glub... Here it comes. Polair thought as she crossed her arms, trying to prepare for what would happen. “Hey, how are you feeling?” She mumbled, not really wanting to hear the answer.

She went quiet when he started speaking. Polar couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was blaming himself. No,no, no! He had it all wrong he couldn't possibly blame himself for this. "Buffel please stop.” Polair looked bitter and angry because he was wrong. Buffel wasn't at fault here. “You don't owe me an apology. I-it is I who should be apologizing for this mess, not you..." Okay, this was totally and horribly overwhelming and not according to her predictions. Before she could figure out how to apologize for being such an idiot, he told her he was leaving, just like that.

"What?" When she was about to protest, Buffel stopped her so he could explain himself, so she could understand. But she wasn't. She processed and could be a bit empathetic but, she wasn't understanding the feeling he tried transmitting. What was going on? "How can you expect… How can I help you if you leave? I want to help, I..." Would 'sorry' have made any difference? Does it ever? It's just a word. One word against a thousand actions.

Please allow me to help, let me make it up to you…” Polair only wanted to make things right. She wanted to help him put his life in order, life is messy sure but, she needed to make sure she could clean it put, organize it an place it in a box. It always worked for her. Was it true, that it wasn't personally to stay away from her? She didn't know, she wasn't entirely sure and it angered her even more. Was it… Was it something about her? What if he saw right through her lie? The seadweller had never felt such sadness, grief… Such disconnection. Wasn't she worthy of it?

There she felt vulnerable, disappointment, fear, shame, grief… Polair didn’t want to feel those. Repress, repress, repress, numb, numb, numb! She needed to stop feeling. She begged herself to put all those feelings away while she stood in front of him. That all dissolved when he kissed her.

The darkness she had lived until now wasn't silent, it was horridly loud. And when their lips met, at that precise moment, all her mental processes stopped altogether. Polair had never been so mentally quiet in her lifetime and it only took one kiss, not only to quiet her down, but shut her mind up. It might have been a second too late for her to wrap up her feelings in a bow.

Polair leaned into it slightly, letting herself be so close to him. If she could still process all of this, she might have jerked back. But how could she do so when she painfully enjoyed such thing? He tasted dusty and sweet, she… Like it. But she also tasted regret and sadness. When they pulled back, the yellow blood pulled her into a hug. He was crying on her shoulder while she tried not to cry on his. The highblood wrapped her arms around him, instincts guiding her instead of her usual reasoning.

“It’s okay…” Was said with a saddened mumble. Polair ran her fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down and squeezed him a bit. It always worked with her and Claud.

"I'll... I'll miss you."

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 am
They hugged for a long time. Even when they had stopped hugging, they still stayed outside the door of Leeroi’s hive for a long while. They talked, they cried, they kissed some more, they talked again. He promised he would stay in contact with her, that he would come back after figuring out whatever it was that he needed to figure out about himself. He told her to say goodbye to the Little Busters for him. He joked that they all weren’t so little anymore.

They talked almost the whole night through, and when they had no more time and had to leave, they stood from the stoop. The gunslinger did not say goodbye with words, he simply kissed the highblood one more time. When they pulled apart, he turned, walking off into the night, turning once to offer a small wave, a smile on his face despite the tears. He knew she couldn’t see it, but he did it anyways. Then he turned once more, and was gone.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one,

no no no

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son...

Hivestuck
And we're done!

ImaginationsParadise
Thanks for the help you two!

Kimbley Kitty
This turned out really well!

tenaciousgadabout

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash