Han Solo! He loves The Falcon!
  Neither, they'd fight until each of them couldn't move
View Results

TPila

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:24 pm
DivideByZero14
It just depends on how much scotch Scotty had swigged lately. xd

xd xd  
Karrn rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:30 pm
I'd vote Scotty out of loyalty...but then again, even if he did have Kirk and Spock to back him up, Vulcans don't tear your arms out of your sockets.

What would they fight over, anyway? Best competition I can think of would be to see who could drink who under the table.

Roll for it. High Scotty, low Han.  

Karrn

I eat innocent cats

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:56 pm
Id say han solo cuz Scotty was getting fat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:26 pm
12iscool
Id say han solo cuz Scotty was getting fat.

yeah, but Scotty in his PRIME, otherwise it's not fair.  

TPila

TPila

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:26 pm
Karrn
I'd vote Scotty out of loyalty...but then again, even if he did have Kirk and Spock to back him up, Vulcans don't tear your arms out of your sockets.

What would they fight over, anyway? Best competition I can think of would be to see who could drink who under the table.

Roll for it. High Scotty, low Han.

rofl rofl too true, too true... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:38 am
hmmm... Han can really hold his drink, and knowing him, he would divert it to a flask for later... xd  

Hyratel Dragon

I eat innocent cats

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:08 pm
chewbaca is with him domokun Gwaaaaaa
.................................^
....................closet to a chewbaca  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:44 am
There we go! a reason for Han Solo to fight Scotty!

Han challenges Scotty to a drinking contest. They begin, but Han sends some of the drink to a flask inside his vest, for later. Scotty tells the ref to check Han anyway, he doesn't quite trust the smuggler. The ref finds the flask, and the drink inside matches the drink in the glass, and Scotty gets up in a huff.  

Hyratel Dragon

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:28 pm
I can't really compare Han Solo to Scotty, except they both know the inner workings of their ships inside-out. But I personally like Scotty best. After all, can you imagine calling, "Beam me up, Solo"?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:47 pm
Wind-Whisper
I can't really compare Han Solo to Scotty, except they both know the inner workings of their ships inside-out. But I personally like Scotty best. After all, can you imagine calling, "Beam me up, Solo"?

I see your point... It may get kind of confusing and I'm sure a lot of single, or "solo" beam-ups would be made. lol  

TPila

Child of the 80s

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:05 pm
In a d hand to hand fight, I think Scotty's gotta a lot of wisdom being older, but Han is most likely a lot faster ... so I'm going to have to say Han

However, in a ship to ship fight... that's a toughy, but I think Scotty's got a little more fire power with the Enterprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:11 pm
What good is firepower if you can't put it where you want it? The Falcon can be almost three places at once in sublight, and it has twin double-barrel blaster turrets, in addition to a set of forward guns. Plus, the Falcon only really needs two: gunner and pilot, and in a pinch, Solo could probably do both.  

Hyratel Dragon

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:53 pm
Scotty. most def.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Scotty would probly win but Kirk and luke would probly break them up because they would be completly drunk or at least Han would be drunk.

though I am a han fan scotty would kick his @$$ mrgreen  

goddess_oraorchid

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas