azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:18 am
"... it's more like Gloom doesn't know what's in there anymore. It's been a long time," he chitters, "so y'might want to be careful when checking it out? Y'not the only one who wants to have a safe place."

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:37 pm
There's a huff of laughter that follows the warning. "Sometimes I forget that sort of thing, over here. Every once in awhile I'll see a figure at a window, but I get too used the empty streets in town. Anything else I should know?"

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:31 pm
"Y'might've seen a Faceless then," Gloom intones solemnly, "though they're not so faceless sometimes ..." His nose wrinkles up but then he focuses on the task at hand. "Just be careful? Don't go while y'are tired. Be rested and ..."

The shadow marten shifts then, up and paws pressing to her shoulders so that he is nosing at her face. "Y'call Gloom if y'need him."

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:41 pm
Turning serious, she nods. "I'll be careful and ready. And if something catches my voice or common sense again, I'll have Mr. Bitterberry along and he'll do the smart thing and call you."

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 pm
"Good," Gloom replies and then leans up a little more to n** at her nose. It's as close to a kiss from Gloom as anything else and he settles back into her arms. "Americafriend must be safe and Gloom worries sometimes about that. Y'are getting bigger and leveling up and-"

He chitters and his eyes glow bright in the shadows that he is made up of.

"Y'will find a safe place here and it'll be okay."

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:14 pm
"Thank you, Gloomfriend," and there's a small break in her voice, there and then gone. It's the sort of reassurance she says to herself so often, that it throws her off a moment, to hear somebody so trusted say it for her.

"I'm gonna level up a bunch, though, just you wait. Like one of those big spiky haired cartoon fellows."

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:28 pm
"Y'mean like Cloud?" he says the name in reverence, because he's possibly paid too much attention to video games. Gloom shakes his head then, tail swishing in time with the movement.

"Y'can tell Gloom about what y'been doing and we can go back to the other side ... ?" It's mostly a question because Gloom is perhaps looking for more time (as he senses things, like the break in her voice) but it would not be the first time America has kept the shadow marten company.

lizbot
you are welcome to do a FTB on america chattering with gloom! unless you've got more questions <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:44 pm
He has to explain Cloud to her, and there's a brief discussion on how big is too big for a sword and America's Strong Opinions on Hairgel. But as they move into the regular world, she describes Florida and all her many uncles and thinking about the places she'd like to stay in this world. And of course she talks to him about her asking Taym to be her boyfriend, laughingly describing the less than enthusiastic May I ask why? that was his response.

She talks about Leila and the chickens, about teaching people the glyph he'd taught her. How it's nice to be able to do that, to share things and help people, but not in the big damn hero way.

"I don't know, I guess maybe I like being a part of something, 'stead of just a Big Deal all on my own."

azuredreams

chattering to black god bless

lizbot

No Faun

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items