Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 pm
Nuclear Family

"I'm not riled," he huffed, an obvious fib, "I'm just enjoying the scenery up here, is all. Alone." Except Pascal wiggled in his arms and he chose to amend that statement. "With my dog." After that, he lapsed into silence.

Except this was Elliot Labelle and silence could never last long when he was involved. "How's everything going back there, Oliver?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:35 pm
    Nuclear Family

"Course not..." he mumbled under his breath, just out of earshot.

"Oh, you know." he waved his hand all too vaguely, "I was enjoying the peace and quiet." there was an eye roll there that was basically palpable in his tone, "Since you decided to storm off. Really, I don't mind—helps with the headache."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:43 am
Nuclear Family

It was a recipe for disaster, but Elliot turned on his heel and began to stalk backwards, eyeing Oliver from the short distance he'd made between them. "I must admit, after that poorly put together haunted house, I've got a bit of a headache, myself."

Just like that his mood seemed to shift again, the high-and-mighty huffiness dissipating into the night air. Of course, he did well to avoid mentioning anything of his own little tantrum, even if he did seem genuinely concerned for a moment.

"We've got ibuprofen back at the apartment, don't we? Or should we stop for some?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:31 am
    Nuclear Family

That was Elliot for you; one second temper tantrum, next second nice guy. Ollie was pretty used to the whiplash though, and while it usually irked him, he actually hid a smile behind Nosey's floofy black fur.

"I... think we have some back home?" Honesty his head wasn't hurting that bad; he was being dramatic to try and push Eli's buttons, that's all. But realistically it was good to have some on standby in case his head did flare up...

"I think I have my wallet on- huh?" cradling the kitten in one hand and reaching into his pocket with the other, his face scrunched up when he felt not only the fabric of his wallet, but also a cluster of small--pills? They felt like...

Pulling his hand out, he produced what was in fact a handful of pills. The look on his face was indescribable.

saedusk

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:28 pm
Nuclear Family

"What is it, Oliver? You look like you've seen a ghost." A situationally appropriate joke, of course. Slowing—and not almost tripping as he continued to walk backwards, no one saw that—he let Ollie catch up.

Peering into his hand, he said flatly, "Oh. Ibuprofen." Then the vague confusion caught up. Elliot never appeared all that caught off guard, it was usually something he played off with the best of them, but this time his brow actually quirked as he switched Pascal from tucked in one arm to the other.

"I didn't realize you had so many on you. Holding out on me, were you?" he chided, another joke.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:09 pm
    Nuclear Family

"Elliot," Oliver voice is rather calm. Nosey mewled petulantly as he thumbed over the collection in his hand. "There's literally ten loose pills in my pocket. That's not normal ."

Something dawned on him then

"Did you do this preemptively? Are you ******** with me?" his eyes narrowed suspicious at Elliot and his dumb wiggling dog.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:50 am
Nuclear Family

Eli's eyes narrowed, too. They were dubious, his face written with obvious question over whether Ollie truly believed he was playing some kind of prank.

"Hardly," he responded, dull and dry. "If I put them there I'd gladly own up to it. What's wrong with making sure someone is prepared for any unannounced, debilitating migraines, hm?" With that he puffed up, despite having done absolutely nothing in reality. "Except, well, I'd have the decency to put them in a baggy or something at least."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:31 am
    Nuclear Family

"There's nothing wrong with it, it's just--" Oliver sighed, frustrated that he was lacking the hands necessary to rub his head. Nosey mewled out a squeaky sound, her nose a delicate pink against her black as pitch fur. Oliver was momentarily placated.

"It'd just I wasn't the one that put them here." His cheeks puffed up, "Because you see, I would also have enough sensitibility to use a container."

A pause. "Whatever, let's just drop it." Much like the pills he was now dropping on the ground, because he wasn't going to take anything when he didn't know the source.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:06 am
Nuclear Family

"Consider it dropped," Eli agreed, "Literally." Not that he'd blame Oliver for that decision. Better safe than sorry, especially as his mind ran wild with what-ifs. What if someone in that fakey haunted house had heard him complaining and tried to get revenge by planting poisoned pills in his companion's pocket?! Okay, that was a bit out there, but Elliot had quite the wild imagination on occasion.

"We're almost home, anyway. If I'd known we were going to pick up passengers, I would've brought the car."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 pm
    Nuclear Family

"Car would've been nice," Ollie agreed, "But it's not so bad. Nosie is being quite pleasant, anyway."

And it was true, mostly. The fact that she was a tiny useless kitten helped too, because any squirming was easily dealt with. She wasn't nearly as strong or rambunctious as a puppy would be, anyway.

"This is rather tiring though. You owe me." He said with a huff, nose up in the air. This had been Elliot idea, anyway.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 pm
Nuclear Family

"To be fair, Pascal isn't acting up too much." This was coming from someone who wasn't the biggest dog person, they'd already established that. It was true, though, the pup seemed content to occasionally wiggle, occasionally bep, but not much else.

"Yes, yes, I hear you, though. I'll buy you something nice." Nice meaning expensive, of course.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:34 pm
    Nuclear Family

Nice meaning something expensive, Ollie knew. Was this necessarily a good thing? Not always. You owe me was more adequately filled with something like a warm dessert or a fresh cup of tea or even a movie spent together on the couch.

These weren't typically things Elliot thought about.

But Ollie didn't seem too bothered, or if he was he wasn't show in it on his face. "Lovely," he said, and he kept it at that.

"I can see the corner of our building now." Salvation.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:45 pm
Nuclear Family

Unfortunately, Oliver was right. Materialistic, shallow, Elliot was prone to thinking in much less sentimental terms. When you had a pocket full of cash to speak for you, it was easier to keep those messy emotions out of it.

"Ah, finally. I guess I'll... see if I can get Pascal to use the bathroom before I go inside," he made a face as he spoke, "Honestly, I know nothing about taking care of dogs." They had the supplies for another cat, but he realized they were woefully unprepared for a puppy.

He'd pick up supplies tomorrow. It would be fine, probably.

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces