Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

This store too has very few items, a total of 21 currently. Generically, this store is a game item shop, however it is not being used to its full potential.

There are several Kindred items that are not available here, that are only accessible via the in game shop. Why can they not be put in Back Alley as well?

Additionally, the many power ups used for certain games like Electric Love Facktori and Pinball could be found here at an economically equivalent gold price. With a little bit more of shop rearranging it would make some sense to move Loyals Bug Jar to this shop and move Loyal's Fish Bundle Pack over to Phin Phang, or Back Ally, whichever. Birfrost could use a bit of spring cleaning as well by moving Ye Olde Trunk and Ye Olde Trove to Back Alley.

I personally would like to see some of the non formula items moved here as well to reduce the excess in Bifrost.

Short Description:
Add more game items
Move some game item bundles to this shop
Move Origami Shurikens To Barton Boutique

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image
The only difficulties with this shop are navigation. With a lack of formula titles we are hard pressed to discern which formula we might be specifically looking for.

Request Formula titles be put on all 606 items in the shop?? Not necessarily but it could be an option. Preferably, proper sorting tabs would make things easier. We don't want to request too much work of staff, just the most practical thing they could do to make things better.

Sorting tabs with the option listed as such:

Level 1 (level one may take up several pages on its own)
Level 2 - 4
Level 5 -7
Level 8 - 10
Components
(only non equipable items)
Equipable (non component items)

Short Description:
Move a few items to Back Alley Bargains
Add sorting tabs for easy navigation

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 pm
Cross Stitch

-shrugs-

another contest?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:17 pm
Giftboxes / Trunks / Crystal Box

This includes Brown, Blue, Pink and Magical and Golden and the Crystal Box.

They just need an update it has been sooo long. Items from 2003 are still in there gonk

Ideally, the Crystal Box is outdated and only necessary for Alchemy Components. This item can be removed from the cash purchase grant and put in Back Alley Bargains for a gold price.

Magical Trunk -

Common Bundles
Common Charm Bundles

Golden Trunk -

Golden Fragments
Kin
Gold Recolors (paw and human versions)
Wild Card Charms

Pink Gift Box -
Pink Recolors (paw and human versions)
Diamond Charms

Blue Gift Box -
Blue Recolors (paw and human versions)
Star Charms

Brown Gift Box-
Game Items
Heart Charms

By putting charms in these gift grants they should be able to maintain a certain value in the MP for a very long time. As long as GoFusion is maintained that is... Staff will probably adjust drop rate appropriately.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:18 pm
Announcements

Large image in spoiler - prepare yourself

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Increase Sales Visibility and Reduce Announcements

In the thread linked above I'm proposing a much more effective way to reach your users where purchasing GC is concerned. while we as users get fewer announcements daily - as requested
heart

+Improves your sales visibility to 100%
+Improves customer relations by reducing announcements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Happy Gaia users and staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:51 pm
Pwnder
User Image

It used to be soooo expensive. We used to just wish we could buy something out of that shop, even the cheapest ugly thing gonk

Not anymore, its prices and items are not keeping up with the current economy. Let's re-purpose this shop as well

Dernier Cri can become the LQI recolor shop, similar to the MC recolor shop that Loyals Bazaar has been intended to be. Low key recolors of LQIs at a price that keeps with the current economy. The same concept of Gold LQIs Loyals Bazaar has given us in the past. This is where they should be wink

By doing this Dernier Cri becomes interesting again, and updated regularly of course.

Short Description:
Re-purpose Dernier Cri to host LQI recolors
Keep prices high

I do want Dernier*Cri to be interesting again, but I want to keep the old concept, and just have Brennivin come up with some new designer fashions and get a better grip on the current economy wink I personally feel smothered in recolors and LQIs being shoved in my face, so I just want some simple, nice, standard (yet expensive and fancy of course) Gold Shop items.

Otherwise, I really like your ideas. heart  

Pantherea Leonis

Exploratory Lionheart

6,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 am
I would love it if the games worked better on my phone. Lk works but hard to change kin or recharge them. Booty Grab requires flash player and that takes up more memory then my phone has. And i have not tried other games on my phone through gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:00 am
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes.
I hope Lanzer sees this thread. If not we should maybe quote these posts in ATS (I know you have been!)  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers