Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 pm
“Y…your NOT.” He said and had to cough because it hurt far too much to talk terribly much. Breathing rather hurt as well. Autumn was going to have his head.

And then his arm – oh god it hurt. There was a scream he couldn’t even try and stifle, a horrible dragging pop as he arm twisted out of joint.

“RRRNNNGH…” He bit down on the end of the scream, tears running out of his eyes.

“You wouldn’t regret… if…you were bad

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:06 pm
"Stop it," Alexis murmurs, low and terrible, "stop it stop it stop it, I'm going to kill you, I could and nobody would know, they wouldn't - " they wrench harder, barely even aware of what their own hands are doing, half-jerking away from him before taking a second to - search through his pockets, grabbing his phone in shaking hands, taking a half-step back, mouth a thin line.

If he moved, they'd hurt him again. If he didn't, they'd leave, maybe. It was all a bit blurry.

endejester

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:39 pm
He wanted to move, but at the same time he absolutely did not want to move. He cursed about the phone through assorted sounds of pain.
“S…Somehow I think, Autumn might question where half the rent money went, if nothing else.” He said through gritted teeth and watering eyes.
“She, has this awful habit of caring.” He curled in on himself groaning.

Daekie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:22 am
"She's going to get killed," Alexis said, distantly, "she's going to get killed, and it's going to be her fault because she cares too much, and you won't be able to do anything -" a sort of frenzied awareness came back into their eyes, then, tears building up, and they picked up their satchel and kept stepping backwards towards the door, slipping Zac's phone into it as well. "And it's not goin' to work -"

They turned and bolted out the door, hands shaking, and were out of sight.

endejester
wrap on yours?

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 am
He could have left the phone at least… it was a ridiculous thought as he curled around his own ribs, pressing them to try and stop the pain, with his one arm that seemed to want to function.
He pushed himself up carefully on his good arm, half crying at the pain.
Autumn was going to have his head.
“She’s not… going to die, Because I’ll keep her safe somehow…” He whispered, and hated himself for being weak.

Da3kie
Sounds good <3

(final word count - 832)  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out