Reply ashdown
[prp] courage of stars [Thorne & Chris] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 pm
Marié made a cooing noise and crawled over to Chris to give wrap her arms around him tentatively, likes he wasn't quite sure how this worked. her head only reached his chest, even like this and she laid it against him to feel his breath and his heartbeat. The pro was that they were one step closer to getting her off of Thorne.

The con?

She'd crawled right on top of Thorne's head to do this, and now her knee was digging into his skull, and while Chris was hugging a plant spirit, Thorne was Suffering loudly, and horribly.

Thorne was Suffering A Lot.

PeanutButterPies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 pm
The hug from her was nice, sweet even. It reminded him of Heddy, if Heddy was older, and wrapped his arms around her gently to show her how it worked. To let her get comfortable in the embrace. It was for a few seconds of time, just barely anything, but it was nice.

And then, because Thorne was suffering and didn't really deserve it, he squeezed her tightly and stood up, shifting an arm down to make sure to support her.

"See? A hug. And now that my arms are full of you, I can't take Thorne." Chris flashed Marié a winning smile, bright and sweet.

elkbones

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 pm
"I want more," Marié said loudly in his arms, thrusting her hands free of him and up into the air once she was secure in his arms. "More, more, more! Thorne has to hug me too!"

It was like dealing with a child in a tantrum. Thorne said, "I would have to be free to do that, and I would rather not hurt any of your lovely vines."

It came out as elegant as could be possible for a man with a bruise swelling in the back of his head at the moment and a headache forming from this child. This - plant.

"O-kay," Marié said, as though vexed she had to do things too, and Thorne shimmied out of his loosened cage and stood up once he was permitted.

"Now do I get a hug from you too?" Marié asked.

Thorne smiled at her. "Only if you promise to be good afterwards and let us go say hi to Mare, and tell her to come and find you a nice place in the apartment to bask."

"Ooohh," Marié said, "Will she tell me stories too? Sometimes I hear her sing about the candlestick girl or the deathless man. I want to know more about them!"

"Yes," Thorne said, "I'm sure she would be fine with that."

In fact, Mare would probably be fine speaking to nothing but empty air if she was allowed.

"Okayyyy," Marié said and opened her arms to Thorne too.

Sighing, Thorne wrapped them around both her and Chris, squishing her between them and making her laugh wildly.

Thorne glanced up at Chris, wryly.

"How does this always happen to us?"

PeanutButterPies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:59 pm
Chris couldn't help but laugh at the interaction between Marié and Thorne, somehow sounding exactly like a child and his daughter. He bargain he made was good though, something Chris hadn't even considered, and he smiled again at the acceptance of it.

The hug between the three of them was nice and Chris hummed slightly, resting his chin on Thorne's shoulder. "That's a very good question," He replied softly, shifting his grip on Marié very gently. He didn't want to drop her. "I'm starting to think it's just the universe's way of getting its kicks."

elkbones

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:04 pm
"Maybe the universe just wants us to take care of all of the naughty plant children," Thorne replies dryly, and turns his head to nuzzle Chris lightly, kissing his ear.

Marié makes a disgusted noise beneath both of them.

"You can both be my dads," she says, "But Mare also talked a lot about this whole marriage thing while she was here and how you have to do all of this disgusting stuff in bed and that's fine, I don't care, but can you pay attention to me first?"

Thorne sighed and snorted and couldn't help the laughter bubbling up in his throat.

"So that brings the count to what, two children now?" He says wryly. "Damn, we should start saving for their college tuition now."

PeanutButterPies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:08 pm
"I swear if you put it like that I'm not going to kiss you anymore," Chris grumbles, but he smiles at the touch anyways. Nuzzles him back gentle, giving a soft laugh at the kiss on his ear. It only grows louder at Marié's objection.

"Alright, alright, slow down there princess," He teases her gently. Thorne really did need to talk with Mare although, then again, Mare was the one who talked too much. It was unlikely Thorne was going to curb that habit, if ever in his life.

"We really should," Chris sighs dramatically, rolling his eyes, "Although wouldn't Mare be your daughter as well? So really, we're up to three girls now."

elkbones

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:11 pm
"Oh please," Thorne responded, but then he thought about it and sighed. "God, you're right, aren't you? It's like I've somehow ended up with a daughter and responsibilities. Is the universe trying to tell me to be an adult? I don't like it."

Marié scoffed.

"Adults are borrriiinnggg," she whined. "I don't care about all of this talk, it's not about me. Didn't you say you were going to compliment me? Tell me I'm prettyyy or something."

Thorne sighed.

It was going to be a long, long night.

PeanutButterPies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out