Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] i will follow you into the dark (book 'em) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 pm
truth of his heart

"Precious," Jeremiah said in return, raising a hand and cupping it to Algie's cheek as he returned the kiss. It was there as he touched the other man, a feeling of affection and love. "I actually am free for the evening and decided that meant it's a good evening to take my husband out for dinner."

Which meant he was giving Algie another kiss, that feeling lingering as his thumb stroked the skin of Alg's cheek until his hand dropped away. "So I'm here to steal you away for a dinner date."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:07 pm
his own hands

It's a quiet night and Jeremiah sits, his 3DS in hand but put aside when he realizes that he's somewhere that he doesn't remember being last. Jeremiah stares at the television as it plays a movie that is on at low volume before he falls onto his side, face pressed to Algie's trimmer stomach. There's still a paunch but there's muscle there now and he finds he likes that just as much.

Algie was far more solid and he liked that. Especially in moments like now where he was hiding his face and doing everything to not think.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm
changes in work

Alg was pulled and settled in Jer's lap, an arm going around his husband's shoulder's.

"Can't wait," he chuckled. It had been a while since Jeremiah had to wear a real uniform. "Speaking of fittings... I'm going to have to get rid of some of my clothes unless I gain weight again. So we'll have to go shopping." But he hadn't exactly been happy with himself at that weight, even if his husband was.

"And the book I was working on is finished." On the work front. He frowned, "It wasn't me but... it's my story." It was exactly what he was going to write anyway.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:51 pm
changes in sleeping habits

Alg frowned deeply at Jeremiah's slip with Ezra's name. He hated it. He hated the thought of the burning man in general. He said nothing. Just a lingering sick churning in his stomach at the entire idea.

"I fought. All the time." That was it. Fighting and talking. Fighting and talking. Then puzzles and puzzles and puzzles. His mind had been, still was in some ways, exhausted.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:01 pm
truth of his heart

A couple students passing seemed to shoot looks at the older men and gave a wide berth. Alg relished the kisses until he was settled back down to his heels and moving for them to start walking.

"I assume at some restaurant you approve of.." Alg smiled a bit. Even if Jeremiah hadn't said so, it was becoming increasingly obvious that he wasn't as interested in cooking as he had been before. He only assumed it had been part of his routine while he was taken, so there was a silent understanding. They'd been throwing quick things together or getting take out and beer.

The excuse was comfort food, but Alg suspected rightly that it was something more.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:07 pm
his own hands

The movie was background noise. Jeremiah playing his game and Algie, with his journal on the arm of the sofa, scribbled and wrote idly all evening. The fact he had enough ideas to maintain it was a good thing, but there was some level of 'making up lost time' that he hadn't quite shaken yet.

As Jeremiah fell into his lap he stopped, pen closed into the center of the book and the journal put aside. His hands dropped to run through his love's hair, smoothing it back from his face.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:16 pm
changes in work

Jeremiah tugged Algie down a moment to steal a kiss before he nodded. It made sense that Algie would want to do so and- Yes, he knew the other had not enjoyed his weight despite that he had been more than fine with it.

"... well, you can always come with me if you want? To the gym?" The idea of watching Algie working out was a special treat and he would certainly not be opposed to it. Jeremiah still was not entirely alright with cooking so much. "He," the fetch, "already started that but I pulled things out." Things that he favored, things he knew that Algie liked but not all of it would stay.

A hand was pressed to Algie's cheek, thumb smoothing along his lip and that frown. "That- I don't know how I would feel about that." That the fetch was so good, so apt at the role he had played, that it was able to write Algie's book for him. "With all the twists and everything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:34 pm
changing in sleeping habits

The arm that had wrapped around Algie loosened to take one of his hands. It was brought up to Jeremiah's lips to kiss because those knuckles were healing but it was easy to see the proof of all the fighting.

"Admittedly I do still fancy the idea of watching you box." He always had, always would. Jeremiah gave him something of a small cheeky smile. Some part of him hated that this is what had brought Algie to this but-

They had both sought this out, to be stronger for one another.

"I wasn't-" he sighed, still holding Algie's hand to his lips and cheek. "I was to help no one and do only what was assigned to me. ... of which I did not listen."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:38 pm
truth of his heart

"Mm, Nasir is cooking at Darlene's tonight actually ..." He smiled, fingers going to tangle with Algie's and tug him out the door and outside. The feeling of love and affection remained as he held his husband's hand, though there was a tinge of guilt that welled up at the mention of going to Darlene's.

As much as he enjoyed cooking having it part of his regimen, having it be something he did daily, had taken away from it for him. Eventually he would be back to it but for now-

Now he simply wanted to not have a schedule.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:43 pm
his own hands

Jeremiah nuzzled into Algie's stomach and then turned into the hand that was smoothing hair from his face. He had let it grow slightly long again, enough that it could be twisted in Alg's finger. The hair was deliberately longer than the fetch had kept it and the length that he knew Algie himself favored.

"I love you, precious," he said quietly.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 pm
changes in work

"Even the twists I hadn't thought of yet. Or only had a vague idea of," Even so much as a change in perpetrator, that he'd wanted and not figured out just how to implicate in the clues. Worse was that it was good and in some sick way he had written it. There would be no way to dispute it to the publishers. Besides that Adze had already sent a draft.

"Can't really do anything about it." Which meant he'd have to deal. His calm over it, was more necessary than genuine. The strange feeling of personal betrayal was something he just had to deal with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:58 pm
changing in sleeping habits

Alg frowned in difficulty dealing with the want to please Jeremiah, a reminiscent feeling of them younger when he used to really box, and a dislike of the idea of fighting again. It was purely rebellion against the time he'd been stuck at the court but struck up a chord of stubborn bitterness at the thought.

It would fade of course, and he knew he would bend and go to the gym, because not exercising now made him feel awful on some level. It was like a cruel and unusual indoctrination into fitness.

"Of course not," Because he knew as well as any that Jeremiah would jump up to help more people than he'd like should they be in trouble. He frowned with concern, as Alg could imagine that didn't go over well. Disobedience was punished.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:03 pm
truth of his heart

Alg hadn't yet quite brought up that he could feel Jeremiah's feelings as he much imagined the other could feel his. He didn't feel influenced by them but also wasn't sure if it was himself or Jeremiah making the connection. Perhaps both.

Outside he looked for Jeremiah's car as he was led, "Borr should have seasonal stuff out now. It's fall."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:06 pm
his own hands

He did like playing with his husband's hair and it wound easily around his fingers as he petted the other. Alg had gotten his hair cut, but left the top a bit longer. Still, the trim had made his weight loss all the more obvious in his face.

"I love you too," Alg bent a bit, shadowing over his husband and trying to get a kiss.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:42 am
changes in work

Jeremiah understood all too well. He tugged Algie down for a kiss, holding him there so that they were touching foreheads. "No, you can't, but I think how we adapt to what they did is ... part of all of this."

As sick as it sounded their ability to handle what changes the fetches was another test.

"He-" the fetch "- it did so well with everything," Jeremiah sighed. "Even my job and while I don't mind, this isn't what I would have done for myself." Yet now? Now he felt like it was needed, that it was a necessary thing because otherwise he would just be stagnant, there would be NO growth. It was unsettling.

"... it's almost as if we have to live up to the standard they set while we were gone," he said quietly, "though I will tell you one thing yours did not do so well."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff