Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:43 am
Eve tilted her head in thought as she poured out perfectly-steeped cups of tea for them both. "That's possible, if we could learn who a Noble is planning to kidnap before they take them," she considered. With a proud smile for Lily, she continued, "I hadn't thought of that. My thought was that we can offer another way out to those who have already been taken." Her hands wrapped around her cup, grateful for the warmth, and she took a deep sip from it even though the liquid inside was still dangerously hot.

"I'm sure it's been done. What better reason is there for us to be contagious?"

AMItotic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:47 pm
Lily reached for her cup with a gracious nod, blowing softly over the rolling steam that curled over the hot drink. She stared when Eve drank deeply, then thought maybe it was safe, only to be rewarded for her bravery with a seared tongue and a mouth full of lava. She managed to gulp down the first sip, fiery as it was, then lowered her cup onto her lap to savor the warmth for a few minutes more. She had a feeling that she might not be tasting much of the tea itself anyway.

"To...have...a super cool joinable club?" Lily offered sheepishly, shuffling the cup in her hands. "Or, I dunno, build an army quickly. Or a police force, or whatever we were."

She looked down at her cup, watching as she slowly swirled the contents. "You think someone would really want that, though? I mean, it's trading one set of responsibilities for another one, and hey, you don't get kidnapped, but then you get monthly animal PMS for the rest of...forever." Lily didn't begrudge the life she lived at this point because she'd accepted it as a part of her, something that she would be incomplete without. That being said, it wasn't something she would wish on another, at least not without their well-informed consent.

cibarium

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:36 pm
"I imagine not all of them would want it, no," Eve admitted. "But for some, it's a surefire way to escape an abuser, and I like the idea that we were around to take a noble's toys away whenever they chose to be rotten brats."

She grinned smugly at the thought. "And sorry for not warning you about the tea, sweetheart. I keep forgetting it starts out too hot for anyone who isn't burn proof."

amitotic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:32 am
"Yeah," Lily sighed, breathing in the aroma of the tea. "I guess it's just, like...priorities." She couldn't help but smile at the idea of the nobles being a bunch of brats, and smirked to herself before going for that second sip. It was more manageable to take in tiny amounts, but her tongue still felt prickly and utterly burnt.

"It's cool," Lily shrugged in response, nevertheless thankful for the warmth the mug provided in her fingers. After a moment of silence, she glanced back up at Eve, leaning into the table. "So we just, I dunno...watch out for signs of fairy shenanigans? Is there even a guide for that?" For a brief moment, she thought about Michael Mitchell and the role he might have played in understanding their roles, but she choked it down with a bitter gulp and a sip of tea.

Yep. Still hot.

cibarium

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:31 pm
"Considering I'm even remotely accurate... I'm not sure," Eve admitted with a shrug.

amitotic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:58 pm
Lily mulled over her thoughts, swirling the contents of her cup slowly. "Yeah," she nodded, her voice deflating as her mind wandered elsewhere, where things made sense and their purpose was clearly known and understanding everything wasn't so much thinking.

"...I'm really glad you're Pack," she said when she broke the silence, brushing absently at her bangs. "Even if we don't know what we're doing, talking it out makes it kind of better, I guess."

cibarium

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:39 pm
"I'm always here for it, dear."

Eve took another sip of tea and frowned at it a bit. It was already starting to get too cold.

amitotic
this can be wrap if you like >:3

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas