Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Devil You Know(NinexDeadly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Eli Blackwood

There was nothing immediately inside of Eli's room that signaled any kind of distress but he knew someone had been here. He silently reached into his back pocket and pulled out the pocketknife he always kept with him. Well, the one he had started carrying after the incident. It was made of a black steel and the blade was roughly five inches long, maybe a little longer, with a black handle of equal size. He flipped the blade open and proceeded forwards with caution. He took note of a few things, the most notable being that his television was on and the screen was black. Something was clearly paused. Then he took note of smaller things: the bathroom light was on, there was a note on top of the mini fridge that had not been there before, and his bed was not made. He chalked the last one up to the lack of housekeeping in light of the storm. Eli proceeded to clear his room carefully, finding nothing else out of place in the bathroom or the closets. He didn't check under his bed because he knew first hand that little could be done from under a bed as long as he did not stand near it. Instead he went to the mini fridge and read the note. It was brief but in the few words it told him all that he needed to know. A game had begun again. The note read Find the remote.

Lucas Green

"Yes, a masterpiece in the making! The world will remember me for this. I'll put Picasso to shame." Lucas joked as he set the notepad and pen aside. He looked lovingly at the woman he had so recently married and kissed her forehead. "Did we make a mistake staying? I didn't want to waste any of our honeymoon but... we really don't have many options with a storm raging."

Adam Redwood

"At the moment, you." Adam responded almost immediately as he stepped out of the elevator. He followed her to her room but as they reached the door all the lights on the floor shut off. "Must be the storm." He mumbled to himself before looking at Lilith.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:10 pm
Lilith Armstrong

“You have all the right answers this afternoon.” Lilith responded approvingly. For such a random meeting of two strangers, things were going better so far than she had expected. If he had noticed her wedding rings he hadn't commented. There was a brief moment of guilt as she questioned what she was doing, but she brushed it aside. Her Husband had made his choice. Just as they reached the door the lights went out and her new found.....friend commented that the storm must be the cause. “I suppose we have no choice but to entertain ourselves.” Lilith slid her room card into the reader, which luckily ran on battery power and granted them access into the room. It had a large living room area with a fireplace, TV and couch. To one side there were double doors that one would presume to lead to the bedroom Naturally there was a master bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub.

Olivia Green

“Well in that case I guess I better keep you around.” Olivia responded affectionately. She closed her eyes briefly, a smile on her lips as he kissed her forehead. Then her husband spoke his concerns about staying through the storm. “So we end up spending a few days together bored. I can think of worse ways to spend our time and we have the rest of our lives together to have adventures Mr. Green.” She reassured him. Besides it was too late to change their minds now so there was no use worrying about what could have been.

[User Image User Image User Image

Amelia Knight

Amelia stood and turned, facing the window of her room where the movement came from. She had a second floor room. It didn't make sense, but she was certain she had seen something large move across the glass. With caution she slowly approached the window, ready to move at a moments notice. Nothing. Nothing but the snow coming down and then wind blowing in the trees below. For a second she thought she saw something in the trees, but decided it was an animal of some kind running from the storm. Probably a dear. Besides, how could something be at her second floor window and then down in the trees? She took a deep breath and then pulled the curtains shut, wondering if her paranoia was getting worse somehow.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:16 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli didn't have to think hard to figure out where the remote was. The note was atop of the mini fridge and he knew the game well. He expected what would come next and so he opened the fridge as casually as possible. It creaked open but he did not allow it to frighten or disturb him. Nor did he let the hand inside the fridge disturb him. He was confused though, because in the grip of the hand there was no remove, only a piece of paper. Eli wrenched the paper out of the hand and looked at it. It appeared to be a map of the hotel. His floor. There was an x over a room down the hall and he understood the general concept of what he was expected to do. So he would do it. With his knife in hand, he walked back out into the now dark hallway and began moving down the hall. As he moved he tried to match up the room numbers with the room he was expected to reach. He was about half way down the hall when he began to hear footsteps behind him.

Lucas Green

"You are not wrong, Mrs. Green." Lucas replied before leaning forward and kissing her. When he did, the lights in the room shut off. If they moved outside they would find that the lights in the entire resort had shut off. "Well... I guess we can go complain to whatever staff is here if we really want to do something." Lucas suggested as he rolled out of the bed and began looking around. With the windows it wasn't dark enough that you couldn't navigate but in the corners it was rather dark. He began looking for his shoes and when he found them, he slipped them onto his feet. "Wanna come with?" He asked before hearing a knock at the door.

Adam Redwood

Adam smiled and stepped into the room behind Lilith where he was surprised to hear running water. "How prepared were you for this?" Adam asked as he looked towards the bathroom where the sound of running water was coming from. "I don't mind though. I am just surprised."

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:27 pm
Alison Valentine

“Bloody Hell.” Alison said to herself as the lights turned off during her shower, plunging her into total darkness. She finished her shower as quickly as she could, blindly groping for whatever item she needed until she finished. What followed after was carefully exiting the shower and trying to find her towel in the dark. She had left her cellphone on her bed, so using it as a flashlight in the windowless bathroom wasn’t an option. At least once she managed to get the door open there was enough light in the other room to navigate instead of blindly feeling around.

Margo Philips

A string of colourful language her co-workers had come to expect from Margo flowed from her mouth when the power went out. Truly it was a marvel at how she could switch it on and off, smiling and being the model waitress out on the dining room floor while the kitchen staff heard nothing but complaints and foul language from her mouth. With all the equipment shut down, that would mean supper would be late, and there was nothing worse than having to deal with people who were grumpy and starving. And on that note she stormed off to find the hotel manager.

Lilith Armstrong

“I was planning on leaving the resort when I left my room, not bringing someone back with me.” Lilith pointed out, as she gestured slightly to the packed suitcases piled neatly in the certre of the room. Likely she had expected a bellhop to bring them down for her when she had gone to check out. Several thoughts ran through Lilith’s mind as she approached the bathroom. “I must have forgotten in on….” She mumbled to herself. She couldn’t have forgotten a tap on when she left could she? It seemed like something she would have noticed given how audible the running water was. The only other alternative though was for someone else to have been in the room in the time she was gone.

Anastasia Farshaw

Anastasia groaned when the lights went out in the lobby. The fire provided decent enough light that if she angled herself the right way she could still read, if with a bit of difficulty. The dancing and flickering light was annoying compared to the steady glow of arterial light. What had her groan though was the idea that the lobby would soon be flooded with people loudly complaining, ruining the comfort and peace she had found. No doubt her parents and brother would soon be down to harass her about her refusal to come skiing. Hopefully the lights came back on soon.

Olivia Green

“I never am.” She teased. Just as their lips met the power went out and Olivia looked upward at the offending lightbulb that had failed in its duty to provide them with illumination. She figured the hotel staff already knew about the problem and were working on firing up whatever power generators they had mentioned when telling the guests about the storm. It was something to do though, and beat sitting around in the dark. “Sure.” She answered and started to get up when there was a knock on the door. It seemed odd since the lights only just went out. Not enough time for the staff to be doing room checks, and they hadn’t ordered any room service unless Lucas had made a sneaky call while she had been getting ready in the bathroom. “Who do you think that is?”

Amelia Knight

Amelia looked both ways down the hallway, checking for anyone else that Amelia had made it out of her snowboarding gear and was planning to head for a shower – in part to wash off the sweat from snowboarding, and in part to try to relax and calm down a little – when the lights went off. It’s just a power out. She told herself. The staff said this would probably happen. It seemed too soon though. Did she stay in her room? Did she go try to find others? She knew the room was empty, but she would also be cornered and he could break down the door. He’s dead. She reminded herself. Nonetheless she pulled out the 9mm handgun from her bag, strapped the holster to her belt on the left side and pulled her shirt over it to cover it up. It wasn’t exactly accessible with her shirt hiding it, if someone suddenly jumped her, but it made it feel a lot safer just having it there and she didn’t exactly want other people to know she had a gun. Armed, Amelia cautiously headed out into the hallway.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:35 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli turned suddenly at the sound of foot steps to find Amelia leaving her room. He was very clearly banishing a knife which he lowered and closed when he saw Amelia. "Jesus! Don't sneak up on me in the dark." Eli put forward a very frightened appearance to make her feel more comfortable. To make her eel more brave than he.

Lucas Green

"I have no idea." Lucas answered honestly as he walked over to the door and opened it. Outside there was a man, clearly intoxicated and looking for his room. Lucas understood the mistake and offered the man some directions before sending him on his way and returning to his wife. "Just someone who enjoyed the bar a little too much. Let's go."

Adam Redwood

"Well, plenty of water in the world." Adam said quietly as he looked towards Lilith and then back towards the sound of running water. He took a step towards the bathroom but stopped when he hear a slight shuffling in the corner behind him. He turned quickly to find the source but there was nothing. No one standing there, no surprise. In fact, he was so distracted by the noise behind him that he did not realize he figure had moved until a lamp smashed over back of his head and knocked him out.

The Masked One

Two bodies, so overtly positioned. Hugging with a fireplace poker binding them together. Two very unfamiliar faces, cut from the head and set upon pillows. That is what Alison would find in her blind groping, but she was not alone. She was not the only one privy to some discovery. A manager was Margo's goal, and a manager she would find, but from the waist down he'd been set to the meat grind. In his office, his torso suspended by a thin rope would be the first sign to abandon all hope. Yet there was more for the man and the whore. The man in the mask struck true and fast. He knocked down the man and turned the woman. Lilith. Brandishing shining and reflective knife he moved towards her in haste and thrust his blade forwards towards her waist.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm
Alison Valentine

Alison was startled by the figures in her room, rounding the corner out of the bathroom. She gave a shout of surprise, backing up quickly while clutching her towel. However said figures didn’t move, didn’t speak and after a moment was taken to process, their position was unnatural. “Hullo? A-are you alright?” The girl asked while cautiously creeping forward towards the humanoid shapes cloaked in shadows. It wasn’t until she was nearly upon them that the missing faces came to light. This time she screamed true and bolted from the room despite only being dressed in a towel. No doubt people, her fellow hotel employees, would look out into the hall to see what the commotion was.

Margo Philips

Margo banged on the managers door and when no answer was received a few seconds later. “Jesus ******** Christ. What the ********> Came her high pitched yelling the kitchen staff were all too familiar with. The staff working the front desk, not too far from the manager’s office, were caught off guard though as she came storming up without pausing for breath as her rant continued. “Some psycho ******** a*****e freak ******** murdered Phil! Cocksucker grinded him up like ******** sausage! Well don’t just stand there ******** staring at me, call the cops you ******** moron!” She yelled at the top of her lungs while everyone in the lobby stared at her.

Lilith Armstrong

Lilith turned, hearing the lamp shatter, in time to see a masked figure standing behind Adam who collapsed to the floor. She gave a shrill scream as only a diva like her could. The warning would save her life, if perhaps only momentarily as she quickly backed away from the man in the mask. While the trust was true, the resulting wound was only shallow as she turned to run. “Someone help me!” She screamed, as she ran around the couch, throwing the second lamp on the ground as if the shards of the broken base may give the other man some pause. Blood appearing black in the darkness bloomed on her dress while she held the wound with her hand.

Olivia Green

“Already? Gees, it isn’t past supper.” Olivia commented as she slipped on her shoes and followed grabbed their room key before heading to the door. “Though maybe it isn’t such a bad idea, we could spend the next couple of days wasted.” She joked as a way to solve the boredom. Little did they know things were about to get a lot less boring.

Amelia Knight

“Eli!” She put her hands up in defence as the man brandished a knife at her, though lowered them as he lowered the knife. “And I thought I was jumpy.” Amelia commented with a nervous chuckle. After all she was the one carrying a gun, but at least she wasn’t the only one who seemed irrationally afraid of a power out. It made her feel a bit better to think maybe she wasn’t alone in her paranoia. “I was going to go down to the lobby.” She explained.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:04 pm
Eli Blackwood

"Not jumpy. There is a killer. there was a severed Hand in my mini fridge." Eli explained briefly before moving on to more pressing issues. "I don't know who, I don't know how. We killed him. We ended the nightmare. What I do know is that we need to stay out of the lobby. That is where everyone will be going. That is where he will kill the majority of the guests." How Eli had this kind of insight was difficult to tell but if anyone had experience with killers it was them. The killer at their school had lured everyone into the gym before killing them and hunting the ones who survived. He expected something similar here given that the killer had pointed him out specifically.

Lucas Green

"Hey, some people drink early." Lucas countered. "I'm all for drinking and the bar had candles so it will be well lit. Well... kinda lit." Lucas was up for a little bar adventure in a dark hotel in the middle of the mountains. It was certainly more fun than sitting around. He already had his shoes on so he went over to his luggage and began looking for a flashlight to help them navigate.

The Masked One

A candle, a needle, and a cat's purr, were all things to be heard before her. No one would come, no one would bother, no one would stop this first of the slaughter. With knife in his hand moving forward once more, he stabbed at her stomach, the stabs counted four.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Margo Philips

“What the ******** do you mean no one can get here!” Margo screeched, wrenching the part you spoke into from the poor front desk girls hands. When landlines and cell reception failed, they had resorted to a shortwave radio to call for help. “Ride a ******** snowmobile or some s**t. Break out the sled dogs! Phil is ground beef and we ******** need someone here now!” She yelled at the man on the other side. By now several people in the lobby were gathered around the desk trying to figure out what was going on. To his credit the man on the other end remained calm, explaining they should seal the Manager's office and have all of the guest return to their rooms and keep the doors locked for the night. It was about then one of Alison's snowboarding buddies from the employee side of the hotel announced that the hotel manager hadn't been the only murder in the hotel.

Lilith Armstrong

Each stab brought forth a new bloom of crimson on Lilith's dress. She screamed, she cried, she begged and she fought all to no avail. “Why?” She would ask, tears running down her pale terrified face, leaning against the wall clutching her stomach with bloodied hands. Filled with shock, the true pain hadn't set in yet. What had she done to deserve such a fate?

Olivia Green

“Bit of a twist on the old candle light dinner, candle light drinking. Very romantic.” Olivia teased a bit while Lucas began digging in their luggage. “Of course there are other romantic things we could do while the lights are out.” The Redhead grinned a bit with that she was implying. Or was that supposed to come after the drinking?

Amelia Knight

“A severed hand?” Amelia repeated visibly paling. “I....I thought I saw someone outside the window of my room. I thought I was just being paranoid but....it couldn't be a copy cat killer could it?” It was the only thing that kind of made sense at the moment. Eli was right, they had killed him. “Both of us being here, winning some contest. I know all the records are supposed to be sealed, but people have ways around that.” They were underage at the time, so their names had been removed from the records and there had been all kinds of publication bans, but in their small town everyone had known. It was a large part of why she had left, and she imagined it was the same for Eli leaving. “Where are you headed then?”

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:39 pm
Eli Blackwood

Oddly, Eli did not seem pale at all. He looked almost calm which didn't make sense given how he had been during the first series of killings they survived. He had been just as nervous as she was when the first killings happened. He wasn't even bold enough to suggest going on the offensive then, that had been one of the others who was killed shortly after. "Stay calm, he wants us to panic. He wants us to be afraid. I don't care how or why, someone is killing and we are the only two who have survived something like this before. We can do it again. The killer left me a map leading to a room. I was going there." Just as Eli explained that a door down the hall opened and slammed shut. He jumped slightly, pulling out and flipping open his pocket-knife as he turned. He didn't hear anything else but moved towards the door down the hall immediately, disregarding whatever conversation they would have had.

Lucas Green

Lucas looked up at Olivia, immediately disinterested in the idea of heading down and drinking. "You know, that is not a bad idea. Still, we could benefit with a few candles. I'd hate to ruin the mood because I couldn't see anything. Remember the library storage room? I'd hate to repeat that performance." Lucas said as he found his flashlight. It was a tesla-6 so it was a little large. It could certainly be used as a blunt weapon but why would anyone ever think to use it as one?

Grant Weston

Grant found himself easily getting lost in the dark hotel on his end of workout jog. He went through open doors he shouldn't have and ended up in placed for employees only. Grant's jog took him to Alison just as she ran out, yelling in her towel. He felt compelled to try and help her cover up but he didn't have much to offer. He was wearing running pants and a dry fit shirt for his workout and end of workout cardio so he didn't exactly have a jacket to offer her. Instead he stopped to offer help. "What's going on? What's wrong?" He spoke in a calming tone but did not touch her. No point in being slapped.

The Masked One

"A game you see, between him and me." The mask replied as she withered and died. Now turned it focus, the mask did, to the one who had fallen and slept like a kid. The mask was fast, faster than he. He who die, just like she. The mask rushed forward, with knife in the sky, and he buried it deep in Adam's eye.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:00 pm
Alison Valentine

“T-they had no faces!” Alison cried, back pressed against the opposite wall to the door she had emerged from, while staring at the gaping blackness and the room beyond said door with horror. She held the towel closely around herself while trembling though it could be from either cold or fear. Probably some combination of the two. “They were in my room when I came out of the shower and they had no faces.” She repeated.A few rooms down a door clicked open, someone either stupid or brave, curious or kind opening the door just a crack to peer out before poking their whole head out to see what the commotion was.

"What the hell man?" The male asked, aggressively approaching Grant. He was your typical jock type, the assumption written all over his face that Grant was the cause of Alison's distress.

Margo Philips Margo declared when she heard about the second murder. She didn't even wait to hear the details of this second case, but stormed from the lobby while muttering a string of curses under her breath. If the cops weren't going to do their job and get their asses out here than she was going to go arm herself. Maybe barricade herself in her room or something while the rest of these idiots sat around arguing over what to do next. First stop, the kitchen, to get the biggest knife she could find. Second stop was the stash in her room. Wasn't like Phil was going to fire her now.

Anastasia Farshaw

Ana had long since stopped reading due to another woman's constant shouting and cursing. At first she honestly thought it was a joke, but she soon decided the loud mouth was deadly serious about there being a murder in the hotel. A rather grisly sounding murder at that, based on the few details she'd managed to gather. Honestly she felt a little ill as she sat paralyzed on the couch while some of the staff attempted to radio for help. Then came the announcement of a second and third murder when another staff member joined the group by the lobby desk.Someone the staff didn't know so it must have been a couple of guests. It was about then that Ana realized it was long past time her family should have shown up. Pale, shaking and fearing the worst she stood to go find them only to trip over her own feet and go crashing to the floor.

Olivia Green

Olivia grinned at the mention of the library storage room."You're lucky I kept you around after that." She teased while slipping off her shoes that she had only just put on and moved to stand near Lucas as he finally found the flashlight. She remembered thinking him ridiculous, with an eye roll and a joke, for wanting lug such a thing with them on their honeymoon. Now she was glad he had. "In fact I think you better remind me why I did." She added standing near Lucas though not touching him. She couldn't make it too easy.

Amelia Knight

"Easier said that done." Amelia mumbled to herself when Eli said they could survive a second killer. Surviving the first time around had all been blind luck. Paranoid and afraid she had spent much of her life preparing for a second such event while telling herself it was impossible. Only now it was and everything felt surreal. Following this map and playing the killers game seemed like a bad idea yet...."It doesn't seem like we have much choice. Lead the way."

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:02 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli reached the room at the end of the hall and found the door ajar with a note stuck to it via a knife rather than staple or tape. The knife was coated in blood and with a quick glance inside, Eli understood where the blood was from. Two bodies, one man who had been stabbed in the eye and killed and a blonde woman who had been stabbed a few times. She must have resisted more than the man had but the end result was the same. It was a familiar pattern. Well the man's death was. The first body found at their school had both eyes cut out. "Two dead. One male, one female. Assuming that the killer was the one who ran from the room... we just missed him... or her." Eli seemed to be talking to himself as he began to look at the note on the door. "Let's all go to the lobby, lets all go to the lobby, lets all go to the lobby and have ourselves a time." Owen read aloud before commenting "Let's not do that."

Lucas Green

"As you wish." Lucas said as he leaned in to kiss her but missed her mouth and hit her cheek. That wasn't colossal and he played it off like he had intended it. "I'm going to head down to the lobby and get us some candles." Lucas was looking forward to what followed if he could get some. If not, maybe he could just point the flashlight at the ceiling and let the light reflect around the room.

Grant Weston

"Who? Who had no faces?" Grant asked in a calming way before hearing the male who was rapidly approaching. His concern was overwhelmed by his fight or flight instinct and he turned to face the approaching male with a little more bravado than he would have preferred "Look dude, stay where you are I am trying to sort this out."

Samuel Smith

Samuel was slaying on the couch when the commotion began and he tried to stay relaxed on the couch but the noise just kept growing and more and more people filed into the lobby to complain. He let out a sigh and rolled onto his feet, fully intent on leaving the lobby but two steps into his exit, he tripped over Ana who he fallen from fear. Samuel crashed into the floor and following the thud he made, thuds rang out all around as the fourths of everyone standing in the lobby fell to the floor.

The Masked One

A trap that was set was a trap that was sprung. As everyone in the lobby was split from waist to lung. Three thin razor wires snapped from one wall to the other and everyone standing saw inside of each other. Their bodies fell flat and the game would advance, but those who had fallen had a second chance.

Margo looked for a knife and a knife she would find. Yet there were consequences just on the wind.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:44 pm
Alison Valentine

Before Alison could answer the question the other male had approached and Grant turned to deal with him, leaving Alison shaking against the wall with tears running down her face. Even out here she could still see them. The eyeless holes were the worst.

“Sort this out? Look pal, I don’t know what you did to her, but you need to back off right now.” He showed no signs of stopping his approach as he shouted at Grant. On the plus side, or maybe the negative side, his shouting was causing a few more of the lingering staff members to come out of their rooms, though it was still a small number compared to how many there would be if they were running at full capacity.

Margo Philips

Margo arrived back in the kitchen, unaware of what had occurred in the room she had left only moment before. Four sat around leaning against various surfaces, chatting a bit. Cellphones had quickly become boring with no signal. Things livened up and between a torrent of curse words she told them about the twin murders. “We need to ******** arm ourselves and stick it to this a*****e!” She declared, without a thought to how they were supposed to figure out who the killer was in the first place.

Anastasia Farshaw

Much to Ana’s horror and embarrassment soon after she fell and heavy weight fell on top of her. ”S-sorry.” She said in a timid voice, but before she could ask if the poor the poor stranger who had tripped over her was okay the wires snapped across the room. All Anna could do was scream her horror as everyone collapsed to the floor in pieces, their blood and innards spreading across the floor.

Olivia Green

“Such a one track mind.” Olivia complained with her usual eye roll, which Lucas would know meant she wasn’t really that overly upset about it. With the flashlight found she felt the candles were no longer needed. Still, she supposed it would be good to save the batteries as much as possible and they were a little more romantic than light by flashlight. “Very well Mr. Green, lead the way.” She added holding out her hand for him to take. It wasn’t like she was going to just sit in their hotel room alone in the dark and wait for him to come back.

Amelia Knight

“That’s unfortunate.” Was all Amelia could really think to say. If they had caught the killer they could have stopped the killer, either Eli with his knife or her with her gun. Everything would have been over with and they could wait for the storm to be over in relative safety. That would be too easy though. “We need to set a trap.” She concluded. They could keep running around playing the killers game, or they could set up a game of their own. Either way the longer they took to kill him, the more people would die.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 pm
Eli Blackwood

"That won't work." Eli stated bluntly. "We can't set a trap that requires to much time. We need to find and kill the killer. No trap, just stabbing." Eli spoke in a dull tone and spun his knife in his hand a little as he thought. He had a unique perspective on this. One that even Amelia did not have but it was one that cost a great deal to obtain. The lobby would be a killing ground so the killer would not go there. No, the killer would strike elsewhere while the lobby was fresh in the minds of the victims. The problem was that there were so many floors and rooms. Just as the thought occurred to him, Eli began to hear a faint music coming from the floor bellow them. He knew they were being lured, but he didn't care. He also knew something else about killers, they lived for the moment they were unmasked. "We need to move." Eli claimed before beginning a jog towards the stairwell.

Lucas Green

Lucas smiled and took his wife's hand in his own and began leading towards the lobby. The lights in the hallways were out and it seemed to be deserted. they were the only two moving through the darkness towards the elevator. as they walked they would begin to hear a humming playing through some sort of speakers in the hallway. The humming would evolve into an instrumental piece. "Well that is odd."

Grant Weston

"Okay, bro. Take a step back and calm down." Grant didn't add the 'or else' but it was clearly one of those statements. Grant stepped to the side to put himself between Alison and the approaching man, either to protect her or to keep her from becoming the center of everyone's attention. He didn't want her to be any more of a victim than she already seemed and the approaching male was drawing more attention than Grant wanted.

Samuel Smith

"I am alright! I am fine! I didn't drop my-" Samuel began to say as he stood up. The scene before him brought silence and he looked around at the gore. "Oh.... s**t..." Were the only words he managed to say. He couldn't form any other thought. Just blood and intestines all around that clouded his mind. Before he could do anything another man entered the room. The man had hair that kind of mopped down his head and he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. The man seemed confused and horrified for a moment before noticing the other two.

"You two, come with me." He shouted too them. The man's name was Adrian and while he was a loner, he was not going to leave these two in the middle of a horror show. Samuel nodded quietly and began walking as guts and body parts squished under his shoes. He didn't know what else to do.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 pm
Alison Valentine

“Calm down?” The man repeated incredulously, puffing out his chest in a display of masculine that showed he wasn't planning on backing down. Especially now that a challenge had been issued. “Why don't you answer the question bro?” He emphasize the last word as he got in Grant's face.

Anastasia Farshaw

Ana shakily got to her feet after Samuel got off of her. “How...” She couldn't finish he question. One second everyone was fine, the next....she couldn't process the scene in front of her. Carefully she tried to pick her way through the lobby, tiptoeing and avoiding stepping in or on anything as much as possible. This....wasn't real. It had to be a messed up dream or something right? Finally she reached the edge of the carnage where Adrian had shouted at them from, hopping over one last body. “What.....Who?”

Olivia Green

“How are they playing music with no power?” Olivia questioned when her husband stated that it was odd. She stopped walking to look around and try to identify the source of the sound, though it was hard to see much outside of the ring of light the flashlight provided. “Should we check it out?” She asked a little uncertain. Liv was generally a 'you do you' kind of person, but the music during a power out was really strange.

Amelia Knight

“The killer seemed to have enough time to set traps.” Amelia mumbled after Eli put the kibosh on her trap setting idea. It seemed like a better idea than following the killers lures until they got bored of the game and decided to kill the pair of them. It seemed like a better idea than just hoping the pair of them could take the killer in a fight. Eli seemed determined though, and when the next clue came he took off jogging, leaving Amelia little choice but to follow.
nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:23 pm
Eli Blackwood

They always do. Eli held the thought in his head, having heard Amelia's comment. There had been traps last time as well. One identical to the one in the lobby, and one much like the one they were going into now. That fact that Eli and Amelia had survived the traps the first time was not all that gave him confidence in their ability to survive this time. He remember the music well. He remember the explosive end. He reached the stairway and began shuffling down the steps to reach the floor below him only to find the door letting into the hallway was locked. Eli pushed on it but it wouldn't budge. Then he kicked it and even threw his entire body into it, but the door remained closed. "We need to get on the other side."

Lucas Green

"I don't know. Following music in the dark. What could go wrong?" Lucas asked. The music was filling the hallways but it clearly was coming from the direction they were heading. however, Lucas was unaware of the danger around them and so a small smile came across his face. "Let's go have a look."

Grant Weston

"You haven't asked me any question, bro-" Grant quieted down, seeing that this line of conversation wasn't going anywhere. He shook his head and turned his back to the man so that he was facing Alison. He figured the guy would go for a cheap shot but that was fine. If the man wanted to get into a fight he would certainly need the first punch. "Tell me what happened?" Grant spoke the command as if it was a request to the girl who seemed to afraid to move.

Samuel Smith

Samuel reached Adrian first and seemingly tried to engage but Adrian turned away and began to leave. Samuel turned to the girl he had tripped over and shrugged a little. He wasn't sure if he was on a bad trip or just kinda numb to seeing weird s**t due to all the movies he watched but he knew what happened next in horror movies if you were alone so he turned and followed Adrian.

Adrian Brooks

Adrian found the two admits many dead and dying bodies. He didn't trust them. Hell he would have been afraid of them if he didn't think he could kick their combined asses. So for now he would use them as tag-alongs. Anything got to dangerous, they would be his shield. Everywhere he turned, bodies were dropping and he had no intention of dropping too. "You two need to hurry up! Do you know anywhere we can go, a place we can regroup?" In this case, regroup meant hide.

Deadly_Tiger

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces