Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:04 pm
“Then… maybe we re-set again. I guess we’ve done this all before and failed, I just don’t know how many times. It seems like it might be since colonial days which is kind of scary.” He admitted.

“But…No, I don’t mind at all going to see Sunny with you, I think she sort of likes people who visit just to visit.”

Little did either of them know at the time that both their hopes were ultimately doomed where Heliodora was concerned.

saeeeedusk

(wc: 81)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 am
"That's... so weird to think about." It was almost gone, so Jamie took a moment to finish off his tea, letting their words hang between them. Speaking to Zac had been nice honestly. They'd just met, but Jamie couldn't help feeling a kinship in the way they seemed to consider things.

"B-But I guess... if that's how it's been, then... eventually it'll work out, right?" Testing a smile, he set down his empty teacup.

"Thank you, though. For the offer and, um, for agreeing to meet with me today. It means a lot."

endejester

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:22 am
“I hope so, If only because I don’t know how many times we can do this. But at the same time, I worry what it will cost us too.”

He worried at his lip and then fished in his bag, pulling out a small scratch pad and a pen.

“Here…” He said as he jotted something “This is… this is my email. I mean, if you have a question and its too long for text, and for whatever reason it’s hard to meet up like, I don’t know, maybe I’m working you know? The you can email me and I’ll share what I know. How does that sound?”

saeeeeedusk

(wc: 10 cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:16 pm
"That sounds perfect," he said with a small sigh, giving the email a quick look before folding it into his pocket. "I'll, um, get in touch with you about Sunny, too. Or vice versa if there's a day that's good for you. Just let me know. I'm pretty open until I start school next year."

And it sounded like that was that, but Jamie thought for a second before adding, "I think... we'll be okay. I gotta think that or I know I'll give up. So, I'll have your back, Zac." He smiled a bittersweet smile.

endejesterrrr

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:42 pm
“I’ll do my best to have yours too.” He promised. He meant it as well. Jamie seemed too nice for any of this and he wished he could keep him safe from more bad things but, he was likely stronger than he seemed.

“But yeah, any time you want to have an introduction to Sunny, I bet she’d appreciate the company. I… guess she eats now, we could bring her cupcakes or something else just tasty.”

saeeeeedusk
should we wrap this one up and do another at some point? <3

(wb:76)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:09 am
That made Jamie's smile melt into something a little softer, a little less sad. It was definitely nice to have someone willing to help you out. Even if all Zac had done at this point was give him the time of day, it meant a lot to Jamie.

"Okay! We can, um, pick up some cupcakes on the way there when we go."

Standing, he offered to take Zac's cup back to the counter and added, "I'll talk to you soon."

endejesterrrr
sounds good to me! we can wrap it with this post or with your next one if you'd like to post again

Final Word Count: 1559  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out