Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:24 pm
Gloom was a very good listener. He couldn't help smiling reaching down to pet fur.
"Inside is.. safer. I've had my fair share of people poking about my head, no reason to crack it open more." Therapy wasn't helpful when they kept insisting there was something you wanted to hide. Something other than what even he knew was simply survivor's guilt.

The shift though-
He laughed, reaching down to pick up Gloom as if he was a cat.
"And yes. Dating is a thing companions sometimes do. Why, is there a pretty mink you want to take out on the town?" He wiggled his eyebrows, teasing. He doubted it, but figured it was something that poor Gloom just had no experience in. Human romantic rituals were bizarre, even in Marcus's opinion.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:30 pm
Gloom nodded slowly. "If Marcusfriend says so then it is so."

Not that he seemed bothered at all being picked up like a cat and curled up in Marcus's arms the first chance he had. He might have blushed if he could have but instead he was tucking his tail across his face. "... don't know what y'are talking about!"

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:14 pm
Oh? Now that sounded like there was a secret there wasn't exactly a secret.
"Uh-huh. Well, I guess if you don't know what I'm walking about..." He wondered for a moment how to tease an answer from the shadow being.

At first it seemed silly, but then, it was fitting in a number of ways. Plus, he hadn't had a chance to just craft and relax in a while.
"Then I guess I'll just have to keep the gift I was going to give you. After all, it can only be made for those who know what I'm talking about." That was certainly open enough and vague enough right?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:25 pm
Gloom gasped.

"Gloom knows! Gloom just doesn't-" he chittered. "She doesn't know! Gloom doesn't want to bother her ..."

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm
"So you do know." A finger was brought up to gently tap on Gloom's noes. "It's not nice to lie to friends Gloom. Secrets are fine, but don't deny a truth. It hurts when you deny what you know." Said the man who's own mind had purposely fabricated a false reality so he'd not have to cope with his own loss and trauma.

Still, it did nothing to stop the warm smile on his face. "As for who you like- Why keep it a secret from her? Will it hurt her? I don't claim to be an expert on relationships Gloom, but people want to be loved. Even if she does not return your feelings, wouldn't you care for her all the same? The worst she can say is that she does not feel as deeply as you do, but so long as you want to remain friends, I fail to why you'd not tell someone something so important."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:21 pm
"Gloom didn't know it was called dating!" There was a sad chitter, ears flicked backwards because he was being chastised. "Gloom wasn't lying!"

Of course the other questions had him tucking his face behind his tail again. "... 'cause Gloom doesn't even talk to her. She doesn't even know Gloom."

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:52 pm
Marcus apologized in the best way he knew how. Chin scratches. "Well, now you know, so now you can level up. And that's not a problem Gloom." He leaned back on the couch, hand just trying to sooth with gentle strokes down Gloom's back.

"You won't gain experience and level up if you never try. Introduce yourself. Talk to her. Maybe she does know you, maybe not. But unless you talk to her, get to know her, nothing will ever happen. Having feelings is... intimidating, but that's why confronting them is a challenge." He tapped on Gloom's head.
"I'm sure she'd love to become friends with you, maybe even more given time."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:10 pm
Gloom ended up stretching his neck forward to the chin scratches and then his entire body when Marcus smoothed a hand down his back. It ended up with him toppling over sideways from stretching himself out so much.

He rolled to the back, front paws grabbing at Marcus's finger that tapped him. "Y'really think so? Gloom thinks she is very pretty."

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:19 pm
"I am certain." There was no hesitance in Marcus's voice. It was a calm confidence spoken with sincerity. Gloom might not have been normal, but he was kind and earnest. He wanted to help and offered insight to what he could. He did his best to protect them when things had been their most grim.

He was a friend.

"Who is she? I might be able to help you if you like." His finger attempted to provide more scratches to the underside of Gloom's chin.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:17 am
If Gloom could turn red, he would have. Instead he was submitting to the scratches with a low rumble. "She works at the bookstore and has very pretty blue eyes."

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 pm
The book store? Hrm. Marcus stopped petting Gloom for a minute before grinning. "Alright."

Making sure Gloom was stable in his arm, the man stood, tea and cake unfinished on the table.
"Let's get you looking nice and go see her." Then-
"You still have fancy clothes like you did at the party? Might help impress her."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 am
Gloom was able to shift with Marcus as he moved, never once slipping out of his grasp. Hello, yes, carry him everywhere. Walking sucked on this side.

"Wait-" His tried to look upwards and behind and ended up rolling somewhat in Marcus's arms. "What do y'mean looking nice?" Then, a moment later. "Gloom still has his fancy clothes, yes."

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:22 am
A smirk was on Marcus's face. Yeah, they could work with this.
"Well, first, we get you a bath, dry your fur and make sure you smell nice. Not that you smell bad, but the ladies like a nice smelling man you know. Get you in those sparkling duds. We drive on down and you introduce yourself. How's that sound for a plan?"

To Marcus it sounded easy as pie.

Store bought pre-made pie that is.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:39 am
Gloom looked absolutely-

Something.

His white eyes blinked, ears going back briefly and then his tail curling around to hide himself again. "... she might not even be at the bookstore ..." His tail twitched. "... but if Marcusfriend thinks this will help, then Gloom will try this ... bath."

iStoleYurVamps

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:43 pm
Marcus was an expect at being evasive and procrastinating social meetings. Oh no, Gloom wasn't getting out of this one.

"So what if she's not. It's worth a try."
But now onto the second part. The bath.

"Gloom." He could probably fit into the sink. "Have you never had a bath before?"

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces