PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:05 pm
Pork tastes good enough for me.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Lmaooo.
I voted for the third option in the poll. XDD

Honestly, of course most people would be like, "ew lol i no eet ppl lolol", but who can say what you would do if you're starving/dying or whatever.

As for myself, I can totally see myself eating someone. As for doing it for religious reasons, then no.

Survival of the fittest, right? XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:32 am
Hmm, aanother conversation.

"I'm so hungryyyyyyyyyyyy! I would eat anything! *Spots heavy dude in group* wOOt! Can I make you into a stew?"
"NO!"
"But your dying!"
"No I'm not! I feel as strong as ever. Youd have to stab me or something!"
"That can be arranged twisted !"

Hmm, that was weird.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Un-Hugged Child

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:45 pm
Honestly... yes... i would... hell i have been thinking about it for some time.. but only because i would like to try every food edible out there... and we are said to be very much like pigs... but if i had a choice to eat someone... of course they wouldnt need to be dead.. i mean i could just chop off a nice lean leg and cut it up and fry it... ( of course it just thinking how he would cook pig) and the person would still be alive... im sure you can make human flesh taste good with the right cooking style and seasonings...of course this would only be an expirmental thing... i dont think i would want to go out and become a serial killer just for the taste of flesh... me not a zombie smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:24 pm
Sorry for the misspellings in the last posts I did.
These morons are saying no, but really. Sorta like stem cells. You could have one die then use it to save thousands of others, or you could just sit there and whine, which would you choose?  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:53 am
i'd only eat someone else if my life depended on it....and they were the first to die (eg if we were trapped on a desert island)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:12 am
ewww no way I dont eat other animals either gosh even thinking about eating a peice of flesh makes me want to barf!  

koolchick007

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:01 pm
Oh come on... "I'd eat them if they died first~!"

Yeah right. I don't want to eat some nasty dead corpse. Not that I would ever be looking foward to eating a living one either. XDD But I would definatly have to kill them in order to eat them. The thought of eating a person who died is more disgusting than the thought of killing someone and eating them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:29 pm
Jajauma Hime

Yeah right. I don't want to eat some nasty dead corpse. Not that I would ever be looking foward to eating a living one either. XDD But I would definatly have to kill them in order to eat them. The thought of eating a person who died is more disgusting than the thought of killing someone and eating them.

i'd go through a very brief stage of mourning (ie, 5 mins) then cook them! >.< lol i'm seriously considering turning vegetarian though!  

[x] Natasha [x]

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:10 pm
[x] Natasha [x]
Jajauma Hime

i'd go through a very brief stage of mourning (ie, 5 mins) then cook them! >.< lol i'm seriously considering turning vegetarian though!

The only reason I'd consider being a vegetarian is to not have to feel guilty about the way that some animals get killed in the process.

But I have no will power, and although I prefer vegetables to meat, I still don't think I could give it up. whee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:41 pm
Well, even if you were a vegetarian, you'd still want to live, right?
I sorta agree that I wouldn't want to eat a dead corpse, because there'd be less meat, muscle, and fat. I mean, if they died of starvation or something.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:09 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Well, even if you were a vegetarian, you'd still want to live, right?
I sorta agree that I wouldn't want to eat a dead corpse, because there'd be less meat, muscle, and fat. I mean, if they died of starvation or something.

XD A lot of vegetarians care more about animal rights than human rights. I can see a lot of them having no problem eating people if it saved a few animals.

Yeah, a dead corpse could mean a lot of things. Diseases, bugs... =n= other things. Who knows. I just hope I'm never in a situation where I have to eat a person. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:06 am
Id aim for the hart and liver. Cooked ofc.
Id eat a human even if it wouldnt save my life. Just hungry, more than normal hungry but not like famished, starving hungry.
As for the deserted island idea, dont eat the human after youve been there three day without water. Because without water your body can not digets the meat, instead it will just rot in your digestive system.
Also, the most nutritious parts are ofc the vital organs. Liver, brain, hart, lungs, they have most of the good stuff.

I wonder, the hart is useally covered in a veil of fat. So using a frying pan to cook it should be nice. No? It would fry in its own fat, kinda like a good steak, plus its all muscle.  

Bluuberry

009 sbc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:06 am
Cloud0.0Strife
I wouldn't eat someone but if I was someone homeless or in the third world then I would eat someone who wanted to or was going to die. Just because I'd need to eat and they were gonna die anyway. I'd ask them first though.

dude same. if i was hungry and my life depended on it. lol but of course u have to ask them. =]
i mean that would b just rude if u just started nawwing on their leg.
"oh im sorry is this still in use?"
lol ^.^

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas