Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 pm
The highblood snapped her head up, eyes filled with frustrating rage. Such a cynical b*****d. She clencthed her fists, feeling her nails dig through her palms as she couldn't contain the rage. "Do you THINK I've forgotten about the ball? You abandoned me! You left me for someone else, then YOU betrayed me and MY trust!"

It was because of him that she couldn't feel a soft hand caress her face. She began to fear being touched, despite her habits. Just anxiously waiting for that touch to become a blow. "And that's not the first time you've done some s**t to me!" She screamed. What irritated her most in this entire situation was the fact that she wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what Eridia felt, her bloodpusher not just by a blueblood, but also by, as she had once believed, a true friend. The swamp... she... hadn't forgotten about that either...

"All those bloodsuckers out there just care about my beetles and my rank, not at all about me!" She yelled. "What? YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE? YOU THINK I'D CONTINUE BEING OBLIVIOUS TO IT AFTER CUTTING TIES WITH ALL OF YOU LEECHES?" She clutched her head after screaming at Azrael. ******** this headache, ******** these feeling, ******** it all. "Is that enough for an example?"

"... I don't even know why I'm explainin' myself to you."

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:48 pm
ImaginationsParadise

"Of all the selfish... egotistical...." he let out a low growl as she finished her statements. "DO you have any idea what you're saying? Try and recall what happened before we parted?" his calm was barely there, his voice raising a little bit. "What I put up with just for YOU? I could have been killed trying to defend you from Kursha were the circumstances different, I could have been hurt or worse during that time in the swamp, If anyone should feel betrayed it's ME," His voice finally almost a shout he got up off the sofa and ran a hand through his hair.

"Everything i ever did, was for you, ever trial I went through I didn't need to but did anyway, all because I wanted to be with you, I thought we were friends. I thought that we were together on everything, but the more you did, the more danger you put yourself in, if anyone can't trust someone it's that I can't trust you," He took a rattling breath and grit his teeth. He was shaking from the sudden rush of anger that burst within him. How dare she be so self centered when he had given her everything. How dare she play the victim when he had been personally abused by her whims. "I can't trust that you won't cause trouble when things need to be done, I can't trust that you mean well for anyone, even yourself, I can't trust that you won't throw yourself into fire for a troll you've only known for more 30 minutes!" he could feel a tingle of energy in his limbs.

"AND HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT I NEVER ONCE CARED, HOW DARE YOU ACUSE ME OF BEING A LIAR ON SUCH SELFISH IDEALS, TELL ME WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ME BESIDES EXISTING?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:15 pm
"SHUT UP!" She covered her spongeclots, not wanting to hear his wild accusations. She wasn't wrong, was she? All she had ever done was life her life, and have trolls there to see her enjoy her life. It wasn't selfish, he just didn't understand. She wasn't wrong, it wasn't her fault.

"YOU ONLY DID THAT BECAUSE OF OUR CHILDISH OATH. DON'T TRY TO BE A MARTYR, YOU ARE FAR FROM THAT!"

She couldn't make sense of him complaints. "I'M NOT THE PROBLEM, AND I AM NOT THE ONE WHO SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED."

Her breathing quickened as she felt the need to throw something at his head. But instead she stood up and faced him with a sour expression. “I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off. Say whatever you want, I'm not buying your sympathy, I am not going to accept such barefaced lie.”

With that she rushed to the door and opened it up for him. "I'd rather peel off my skin and bathe my weeping raw flesh in a bath of vinegar than spend any more time with you hypocrite. Leave this instant."

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:31 pm
ImaginationsParadise

HYPOCRITE? Him, a hypocrite? After everything that's what she had to say? He pursed his lips and clenched his teeth. He would not stoop down to a level of violence, for now. She could have her way and think what she wanted.
"Evidently, there is no reasoning with you," he said cooly, his gentleness replaced with a sharpness.

"Well, since you obviously wish for my leave then I shall acquiesce your request, please enjoy the candles, you wouldn't believe the trouble I went through to make them," he said before briskly walking out the door without another word. He felt a new surge of emotion. He felt like he was choking as he left, his eyes stung. This wasn't what he wanted, but he couldn't stand it anymore. He couldn't stand being the one stepped on. He vowed at that moment he'd never bow to anyone ever again, not in this way and certainly not as a servant.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers