Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] clever title here (Liridon & Celestine) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 pm
A large grin spread across his face and he beamed at her.

"I suggest that we hang out more. I think a friend is what we could use right now. I've been enjoying this time immensely."

Suddenly, Liridon stood up. "Hey, how about we get a change of scenery and go for a walk?" He winked at Celest and stretched out the kinks in his legs. Then he glanced up.

"The sun is going down and the trees around here are glorious at night, and it'll be cooler. I'm also rather dark and could use some cooler air over my scales."

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:50 am
"I agree, I have been enjoying this time immensely as well." she agreeded. She stood up and stretched out her legs "That is a good idea, before my legs fall asleep from sitting for so long" she told him with a smile. She looked around at the trees, and probably knew he was right about that, she had heard the trees looked exceptional beautiful at night when the sky was dark and the trees stood out against the dark sky.

She had yet to fully witness her homeland in the dark with crystal trees shining brightly in contrast to the night sky. It was something she was curious to see but never have yet.

Heavenly Snow

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash