Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Snow's Single Balam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:53 pm
Heavenly Snow
Rosencranz

Ooooooooooooo! xD
I have like five or six pairs entered in now, then xD
Most have a Fire Triber, but one has two Dark Tribers razz

If Helki gets a mate this month I'll probably enter her and neither wont be fire. But I thought I'd enter all the pairs that have at least 1 fire tribe first. I haven't had a breeding since the first couple months of the shop being open. LOL I wants cubbins!

I've had a few breedings : 3
My light male, A'pple, has an ice mate, and they had a litter (Citron is from that)
My fire male Q'irion has a light mate, and they had a litter (F'yra and Q'il are from that)
And I had like, one or two other ones
I think two ice tribers had a litter of four, one of which I have
and.... oh goodness me, I think that is it owo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:16 pm
Rosencranz
Heavenly Snow
Rosencranz

Ooooooooooooo! xD

If Helki gets a mate this month I'll probably enter her and neither wont be fire. But I thought I'd enter all the pairs that have at least 1 fire tribe first. I haven't had a breeding since the first couple months of the shop being open. LOL I wants cubbins!

My light male, A'pple, has an ice mate, and they had a litter (Citron is from that)
My fire male Q'irion has a light mate, and they had a litter (F'yra and Q'il are from that)

Citron's brother Boro(forgot his whole name) is mated to my Abilene. Makes Abilene and Niabi sister in law's!  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:27 pm
Heavenly Snow
Rosencranz
Heavenly Snow
Rosencranz

Ooooooooooooo! xD

Citron's brother Boro(forgot his whole name) is mated to my Abilene. Makes Abilene and Niabi sister in law's!

BOROVNICA <3
oh goodness gracious xD
that's totally awkward now >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:33 pm
Rosencranz

BOROVNICA <3
oh goodness gracious xD
that's totally awkward now >.>

How is that awkward? I find it amusing. Truths loves that Citron and Niabi are together.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:21 pm
Hey Heavenly, I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you would be interested in an rp between Longwei Feng and Bellatora.

User Image

I asked because the plots I wrote in hopes for her run along similar lines of what you have for your male. Here's what I had written for her in the recruiting thread including the plots after the war if that is alright to share.

I would like for her to fall in love with a male who happens to be on the Dragon Army’s side and fight with him at every turn. It can be almost like a Mr. and Mrs. Smith type deal that conflicts with the other male’s goals and beliefs. Titled “Love IS a Battlefield”

◘ What will your B'alam do at the conclusion of the plot? I want Bellatora to continue to be a warrior if the Grand Weaver permits it, though I don’t want her to die….I have no descendents from her but perhaps can pass on from her wounds at some point. I would like for her and the opposing male to mate and find conflict because her soul mate was on the wrong side of the battlefield but I also want her to bring honor to her family….so many contradictions. I would like for her to rise up the ranks but it could be one of her descendents, Grand Weaver permitting, that follows forward in her paw steps that later on can cause conflict because everyone will know her descendents bloodlines stemming from both Fire Tribers of the Phoenix and Dragon armies….could be interesting if all of that really makes sense.

Please tell me what you think and feel and thank you for your consideration

I also have Rainer Canuck and Erion for either of your wind ladies.
User Image

User Image

And I have Badru "RuRu" for your dark lady if you are also interested.
User Image

Thank you again ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:06 pm
I'd love to rp Longwei with Bellatora! I like the concept/plot for conflict when attraction is involved. I want Longwei to struggle in his beliefs and alligence to Shen. So yes, let's give this a try. Would you like to start an rp between them?

How about Erion and Kailani?
I think Badru with Necahual would be wonderful!

krusnik05
Hey Heavenly, I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you would be interested in an rp between Longwei Feng and Bellatora.

User Image

I asked because the plots I wrote in hopes for her run along similar lines of what you have for your male. Here's what I had written for her in the recruiting thread including the plots after the war if that is alright to share.

I would like for her to fall in love with a male who happens to be on the Dragon Army’s side and fight with him at every turn. It can be almost like a Mr. and Mrs. Smith type deal that conflicts with the other male’s goals and beliefs. Titled “Love IS a Battlefield”

◘ What will your B'alam do at the conclusion of the plot? I want Bellatora to continue to be a warrior if the Grand Weaver permits it, though I don’t want her to die….I have no descendents from her but perhaps can pass on from her wounds at some point. I would like for her and the opposing male to mate and find conflict because her soul mate was on the wrong side of the battlefield but I also want her to bring honor to her family….so many contradictions. I would like for her to rise up the ranks but it could be one of her descendents, Grand Weaver permitting, that follows forward in her paw steps that later on can cause conflict because everyone will know her descendents bloodlines stemming from both Fire Tribers of the Phoenix and Dragon armies….could be interesting if all of that really makes sense.

Please tell me what you think and feel and thank you for your consideration

I also have Rainer Canuck and Erion for either of your wind ladies.
User Image

User Image

And I have Badru "RuRu" for your dark lady if you are also interested.
User Image

Thank you again ^__^

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Heavenly Snow
I'd love to rp Longwei with Bellatora! I like the concept/plot for conflict when attraction is involved. I want Longwei to struggle in his beliefs and alligence to Shen. So yes, let's give this a try. Would you like to start an rp between them?

Awesomes! Thanks so much for wanting to do this rp. I would be happy to start the rp, where/how would you like them to meet?

I think Erion and Kaliani and Badru and Necahual would be lovely! Badru is part of the orphanage in the dark tribe so he doesn't leave the caves and Erion he's more of the patient and strong type, I hope that is alright with your ladies. Thank you so much again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:29 pm
krusnik05
Heavenly Snow

Awesomes! Thanks so much for wanting to do this rp. I would be happy to start the rp, where/how would you like them to meet?

I think Erion and Kaliani and Badru and Necahual would be lovely! Badru is part of the orphanage in the dark tribe so he doesn't leave the caves and Erion he's more of the patient and strong type, I hope that is alright with your ladies. Thank you so much again.

Longwei could be scouting in the outer regions of the fire tribe territory. They could run into each other there.

I think Erion being patient and strong will be good for Kailani. Necahual needs to be amongst her tribe and I think this will also be a good match for her. Having a place or even another balam to belong to will give her security. ^.^  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:45 pm
Heavenly Snow

Longwei could be scouting in the outer regions of the fire tribe territory. They could run into each other there.

I think Erion being patient and strong will be good for Kailani. Necahual needs to be amongst her tribe and I think this will also be a good match for her. Having a place or even another balam to belong to will give her security. ^.^

That's a great meeting spot it can also be a good moment to explain how Bellatora is there in the fire tribe again because icly she had run away because of sibling discord and hasn't seen her family in a long time and in the time away she was striving to learn and even become part of the brawlers. But she had caught rumors of a potential uprising so that's why she is coming back to see if her family is safe and to know what's going on.

I'm really glad that my two purplest males have found a good match in these lovely ladies! Would you like me to post their agreement? Also would you like to have rps with them as well? I know that in reading back on Kailani, there could be an rp perhaps about her landing with Erion and Badru will definitely give Necahual security because he was woven into being as a cub and found his home at the orphanage so he can understand that belong to another b'alam and having a home is important. So they can share that. Sorry for the ramblings lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:54 pm
krusnik05

That's a great meeting spot it can also be a good moment to explain how Bellatora is there in the fire tribe again because icly she had run away because of sibling discord and hasn't seen her family in a long time and in the time away she was striving to learn and even become part of the brawlers. But she had caught rumors of a potential uprising so that's why she is coming back to see if her family is safe and to know what's going on.

I'm really glad that my two purplest males have found a good match in these lovely ladies! Would you like me to post their agreement? Also would you like to have rps with them as well? I know that in reading back on Kailani, there could be an rp perhaps about her landing with Erion and Badru will definitely give Necahual security because he was woven into being as a cub and found his home at the orphanage so he can understand that belong to another b'alam and having a home is important. So they can share that. Sorry for the ramblings lol

That'll give a great start to our rp!

Awww! Yeah, go ahead and post their agreements. I'll quote it tomorrow. I'd be delighted to have rps with them as well. I feel I've left most of my balam to dust! LOL It'll help with the creative juices and keep the muse happy. ^.^  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:03 pm
Heavenly Snow

Awww! Yeah, go ahead and post their agreements. I'll quote it tomorrow. I'd be delighted to have rps with them as well. I feel I've left most of my balam to dust! LOL It'll help with the creative juices and keep the muse happy. ^.^

Thanks so much! I'll have everything quoted for when you get back online. I'm normally on during the evening times except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays because of class but I do check in to see for any responses so I'll be doing that if that's alright then Thursday to Sunday I'm on generally all the time, in between school work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:52 pm
krusnik05
Heavenly Snow

Thanks so much! I'll have everything quoted for when you get back online. I'm normally on during the evening times except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays because of class but I do check in to see for any responses so I'll be doing that if that's alright then Thursday to Sunday I'm on generally all the time, in between school work.

That's fine. I'm always dependant on the library being open. Otherwise I'm stuck on a phone with crappy cell service. I'll respond when I can get on a computer but I may read replies sooner than that.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:17 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
Heavenly snow

Okay, so I have a proposition for Erobos.

User Image

This is Zosa Bel, she's one of the Jedi critters that got made. I really like the idea of her being with one that was made off of a Sith design. She's based on the Togruta race, so she's very grounded, in tune with the earth and those around her. I'd love to see her and Erobos struggling to come together and accept each other.

Also, I have a friend for him. Another Sith, his name is Yrisme.

User Image

So I've been really thinking on something (especially after watching the newest Star Wars recently). I really like the idea of Zosa Bel and Erebos. How I see him, he rather reminds me of Kylo Ren. Anyway, I'd love to see this couple as a couple. Starting with a first encounter/meeting rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:31 pm
Heavenly Snow
TruthsoftheWicked
Heavenly snow

Okay, so I have a proposition for Erobos.

User Image

This is Zosa Bel, she's one of the Jedi critters that got made. I really like the idea of her being with one that was made off of a Sith design. She's based on the Togruta race, so she's very grounded, in tune with the earth and those around her. I'd love to see her and Erobos struggling to come together and accept each other.

Also, I have a friend for him. Another Sith, his name is Yrisme.

User Image

So I've been really thinking on something (especially after watching the newest Star Wars recently). I really like the idea of Zosa Bel and Erebos. How I see him, he rather reminds me of Kylo Ren. Anyway, I'd love to see this couple as a couple. Starting with a first encounter/meeting rp.

What's funny is that I have an old OC, Nileeta Assa, who is half Togruta Jedi and her lover was as Sith. She was very much an idiot savant though. Constantly getting into trouble without much effort, or even trying most of the time, but highly adapt as a Jedi.

I'm not sure if I'll have Zosa Bel be a newer version of that or not. But one piece I would keep from Nileeta is the force of will that kept her from being influence from anything dark.

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:46 pm
TruthsoftheWicked

What's funny is that I have an old OC, Nileeta Assa, who is half Togruta Jedi and her lover was as Sith. She was very much an idiot savant though. Constantly getting into trouble without much effort, or even trying most of the time, but highly adapt as a Jedi.

I'm not sure if I'll have Zosa Bel be a newer version of that or not. But one piece I would keep from Nileeta is the force of will that kept her from being influence from anything dark.

It would make for some interesting rp and to see how they grow as characters especially in interactions with others.  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff