Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
Blood Fountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Blood Fountain l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Imamiah was smiling. Ashken couldn't help but smile herself when she saw this. You're smiling~ Calling him out, Ashken was hoping to see that embarrassment from the man once more, mainly because it seemed like true emotions were showing. Hm? I wouldn't say I am completely able to.... but I try everyday to make sure that I can move forward and forget the things I have been through. Its hard everyday....but its something I want. Her wants? Ashken was still trying to understand the things she wanted, mainly because her wants and needs had been ignored for so long. You will be your own person again~

Imamiah's next question was something Ashken really hadn't thought of. Heart beat... Lifting her hand up to her chest, Ashken shook her head with a half smile. I...I don't know that answer... If my heart has stopped then I should be dead...but I'm not..

Current Theme➤: Insert

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:10 pm

He was, wasn't he? Damnit! If he wasn't embarrassed earlier, her calling him out on his enjoyment really shook the red to his cheeks. The angel's face dipped into his chest, totally lost for words until his question was answered with candor. "You... Don't know?" Seems like a thing a person should know, whether or not their ticker was still ticking along, but Imamiah wouldn't judge. He wanted so badly to reach out, to touch, to test for himself whether or not she did have one, but there was only the slightest twitch from his hand that rested on the cool stone there.

He brushed that question aside for the moment. "They say vampires are angels too--were." Imamiah seemed to trip over his own words. He shook his head. "Gah. Enough with the history. Beings like us should focus on moving ahead, yes?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:16 pm

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Blood Fountain l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

There it was! The reaction that the vampire wanted to see~ Ashken couldn't help but giggle softly as the man curled up to "hide". Hehe I am afraid I don't know.. I cant hear it myself. Ashken shrugged but noticed a tiny motion that the angel made, and she grinned. Quietly, she took a scoot closer to him.

Vampires were like angels... because we live forever until something kills us? Even though Imamiah was focusing on moving forward, Ashken was actually kind of interested in that lore. Given as the two races were completely different. However, there was one subject she wanted a reaction from. Hehe you wish to touch me... to see if my heart beats. Her eyes peered at him from their corners, and she licked her lips.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Oh no... This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all! Imamiah's heart was definitely beating and it was thrashing like a funny-car motor in his chest as the vampress, whose eyes could fix his soul to a penstroke as simply as starlight, drew closer. "V-Vampires," he began, tremulously, trying his best not to let his eye stray from the stone at his feet, "were like angels--I, ehm, I have visions," he said.

Soon enough, though, he was interrupted. He felt the heat of her gaze. The pressure her presence exerted on him as she sat so close with her body like a fruit that was continually at the peak of ripeness. His eyes moved from that grey stone to the creamy skin that was pulled so perfectly over her thighs. He froze, devolving into a cacophony of stammers. "I--Well, that is--I--Rather... It-It-It would be the quickest way to find out..." Said the angel, lifting a hand without looking and letting it come to rest on the top of the vampress' chest. He took a deep breath himself, blinking a few times as he glanced over to her.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Just the response she wanted. Ashken couldn't help herself, he was falling for her small traps! She watched as Imamiah lifted his hand over and laid it on her chest without looking. Ashken had to give him props for not looking, considering he had been looking at them since they met. Her yellow eyes stared into his when he finally mustered the courage to look at her. Well? Ashken placed her hand on the mans thigh, her ears rang at the sound of his heart beating.... blood was rushing through Imamiah's veins. She leaned over and smiled. Can you feel my heart?

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:49 pm

"I... Well," the angel said and began to think about it. The hand on his thigh did give him a jolt. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad though? Oh, but it had been so long and he was sure he wouldn't be what she was looking for. He knew too well what it looked like when a woman was playing games. Damnit. Damn his mind for thinking such nonsense at a time like this! Would it even matter if she didn't take him seriously? Free feel as free feels and that was that; after this little encounter--wherever it may lead--was over, the angel could fly off just like he had done back at camp and be back in time to be scolded. The palpitations though! Imamiah swallowed hard and turned to face the vampress.

"I... Can't tell yet," he said, honestly. His hand moved, sliding down over her luscious chest above where her heart might have been, but found nothing, only cool, soft flesh and a door to a world of sensual delights just waiting to be knocked upon. He looked down. "You... Wanted to feel me too," he noted, the essence of a smirk peeking out from the corner of his mouth now. He looked into those solar eyes and watched what she might do next.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:00 am

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Blood Fountain l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Imamiah's heart was beating faster and faster, and Ashken could practically taste his embarrassment. Well...? she asked as she leaned up closer to him. The things she could do... Ashken smiled as her pores began to give off an alluring and sweet scent, one of her abilities. What was her end goal? Food? Fun?

Ashken was a little caught off guard when the man told her that she wanted to feel him. Eh? Did she? She didn't know this man, but then again that had never stopped her in the past from having fun...and a meal. Ashken grinned and stood up abruptly as she moved in front of Imamiah and sat her plump bottom onto his lap. Is that so? You know me well enough to know what I desire? Placing her hand on his cheek, she leaned over and licked a stripe up his neck to his ear. His blood was smelling good... but was she just using him like everyone else? Ashken pulled back and looked at him, gently biting her lip.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 am

As if he wasn't already overwhelmed by all this, the vampress had turned up the heat on the angel even more. Imamiah shivered when he was licked. He knew they drank blood, but he also knew this was something they had to do. Moreover, he knew he could handle it if she wanted to taste what was in his viens. Still, a drop of sweat met her tongue as it cross his skin up to his ear. "I know you wouldn't have that if you didn't want to," he said in a hushed tone. "You don't seem like the type to punish yourself like that." And who was?

He wasn't prepared, however, for what came next. Suffice to say the angel wasn't aware of just how endowed this woman was. Sure, the front was fantastic, but he'd seen that all night so far. He had no idea, until it was sitting on him, just how good the back was. He couldn't help himself. His hands wrapped around her thighs. Another as yet unheard from party made itself known...

"I... Find you quite alluring, Miss..." He had not gotten her name. Pity. There was a smell that clung to her, and now it clung to him, masking out everything else. It was another world. "Hypnotic, even," whispered the angel, becoming more and more entranced by the moment.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:24 am

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Blood Fountain l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Ashken had Imamiah where she wanted, and for once it was nice to have control. Sadly, there was a part of her that didn't want to harm this man, they were too alike. Hurting him...made her remember what her husband did to her. Do you~ Would you still find me alluring if I bit you? Leaning up, she opened her mouth and gently brushed her fangs against his neck, just to see what his response would be. Then...

Ashken got up. Her scent was overly intoxicating for any normal human. Standing in front of him, she knew the best way to get what she wanted without feeling guilty. Leaning over, teasing him, Ashken licked her lips. If there is something you want, then take it~ Be a man, and come get what you want~ Being an angel meant that he followed others orders, but what if for once the reigns were in his hand?

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:36 am

For some reason, the prospect of her biting him didn't so much frighten him. He knew what he was about, knew how to defend himself; why should something as natural as that scare him off. It was the other performance that made him nervous. What if he couldn't satisfy her other hunger?

Be a man, she said. Cute. How freeing. Imamiah didn't like orders, and this suggestion was something that really got under his skin. He really hated being goaded, but damnit did it work. The angel wrapped his large wings around the back of the vampress and pulled her effortlessly to him. "The answer is yes, by the way," he said as he leaned into her, kissing her hipbone softly. "You have no idea how much playtime means to those in chains..." He stared up at her, watching her face as he started to play with her thighs. "Maybe I could use a tour of the mansion?" he said, tugging at her with his eyes. He didn't care what the cost was, he wanted this woman right now.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx
=

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:46 am

The vampire had gotten her answer, and it was the answer she wanted. Though, she liked the idea of keeping him waiting... Is this so? And if I drink you dry? Being pulled in by his wings made Ashken place her hands on his shoulders. Once again, she leaned down and hovered over his neck, but this time she kissed it. I do know~ I was in chains for 17 years... Moving to his ear, she licked the lobe and gently blew. Ashken. My name is Ashken~ Standing back up, she grinned and started to make her way out of the fountain's area, completely forgetting her book.

-Exits-

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 am

Hearing that she had been in bondage too almost spoiled the mood for Imamiah. Almost. It was something he wanted to talk about later, that's for sure. He knew bringing it up now would only lose the energy they had together. Instead, he decided to respond to her question as she explored his neck and ear. "If you do, you won't get to drink me again..." he said through a purr as his ear was played with. Finally, he felt her start to pull away. The fallen angel removed his hands from her backside and stood with her, following her lead.

(exit~)

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:39 am

∑ Location →→| Home |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed |Current Theme →→ | Your Life|
∑ Thoughts
→→| I need to do something. |∑ Items →→| Sword | ∑ Outfit →→| Black and gold dress and Hood |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

No matter how times you beg and plead...

Vahlielle walked to blood fountain by the main manor of vampires. The weather was seeming to get worse and worse by each passing moment, but the girl didnt care. Looking around to see if there was anyone nearby and seeing no one, Vahlielle sighed and sat down. She couldnt get these thoughts out of her head and wouldnt stop tearing at her. It was pretty pathetic really, something that happened countless years ago was still plaguing her like it happened yesterday. The vampire reached down and cupped a bit of blood in her hand. She stared at it for a moment before drinking it. "Why was I your favorite? Everything I could think of beared nothing. Why did me being the favorite mean my sis- why am I still thinking about this!" Vahlielle stood and and some Dark mist formed around her hands in her anger. "I wished I could make that man suffer again..."

-edit-

With the storm now in full force, Vahlielle decided it was time to retreat back to her home. With the wind blowing as hard as it was, the Girl decided to run.
-Exit-

Worthless scraps dont get a second chance~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

C͠omp̛a̷ny̵ ̴ None
tab tab tab tab tab tab M̖̱͉̰ͅo͚͍͈͍̬͟o̗̺̕d҉̲̼̼̟ Calm tab Lo̝͕͎c͇͇ḁ̱̫͜t͎͝i̼o͔͚͙n͍̠̙̪̞Fountain

Damian approached the fountain, the red waterfalls of blood were just as inviting as his previous visits. He made sure to grab a bordeaux glass before stepping out to the fountain from inside, can't have a lord drinking like a dog out of a bowl. With slight twist of the bordeaux the waterfall flowed into the glass barely halfway before Damian pulled it towards him. The scent was as intoxicating as ever, it was elixir he spent too much time away from. The crimson waves forming with each swivel of the glass, before he took a sip. He was like an artist as he filled it again and enjoyed the colors flow around the glass before meeting his lips. Gaining a substantial amount Damian filled the glass a last time before giving a faint smile seeing his reflection in the fountain. His eyes silver though faintly sparked red before returning to their natural silver hue, sipping on the glass he enjoyed his own company.

User Image
konaustin

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:48 am

Shandu449

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Arya Von Blut ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Stumbling , tripping, crashing..copious amounts of pain in the head...yeah that sounds about right.
Arya groaned as she rolled onto her stomach and clutched at her head. She wasn't bleeding, not that she's really care, but she wasn't in good condition either. Her head hurt tremendously, her stomach was killing her, her head was spinning and..there it goes again.
Arya hauled herself up to the edge of the fountain and left forth another retch and small stream of red bile into the fountain followed by a few weary spits. She sighed and laid her head on the side of the fountain , idly groping on the ground with one hand for her hat while holding her photo of her and her child in front of her face with the other, quietly muttering in her foreign language.

"I will give anything to see her again...

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff