Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply OOC/Chatterbox
Plotting thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:18 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

So emotions would play into her control over the fire. I think since she was born or has had the ability for 500+ years she should be immune to the fire. (Maybe minor burns but she can't die/or be injured really by her own flames.) She can lose control but can she reabsorb the flames or regain control of them?

Sorry I took so long! phone plotting is hard, and I just got home from Bloody's house.

I figured she can't be hurt at all when she's controlling the flame, but she can take damage when she isn't in control. You're right though - obviously the fire witch won't burn to death. So maybe kind of just a higher defense against fire?

I don't think she can reabsorb it, but she would probably be able to get control back. She just has to concentrate enough to do it, which obviously takes a lot of work because it's hard to concentrate when everything is on fire.

lol so burning the witch wont work on her?

But yeah that makes sense.

I just don't want her to be invincible, but I also don't want her to be weak. She became the Queen somehow, right?

of course so holy magic works against her?

She is a vampire, so I suppose so.

Is zoe gonna pull out her holy cross?

How dare YOU! Zoe would never do such a thing! Only to Lucian  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:19 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

I just don't want her to be invincible, but I also don't want her to be weak. She became the Queen somehow, right?

XD Fain then?  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:25 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

XD Fain then?

No? He may accidently kill you by giving her a treat that was made using holy water or blessed by a priestess  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:31 pm
phattdippa
RedWix
KatjaJean

I LOVE PLOTS

It'll be easier now to talk about the importance of the lost isles here than in private messages. Also, what are the extent Alyssia's abilities?

Secret talk about The Lost Isles eh?

I had just heard that you had some plot ideas for them and I was curious.
I wanted to go exploring there sometime, who knows what you can find there.
Also for the light faction the Lich may have intel on how to get rid of Lucian since they are similar in race, and the Lich is the oldest creature in the land.  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:52 pm
KatjaJean

Is the dark general all set to go?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean

dark general? o.o  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:01 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean

dark general? o.o

In the profiles there's a person that created a dark general. I just wanted to update the positions for the military advisors under dark and light.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean

dark general? o.o

In the profiles there's a person that created a dark general. I just wanted to update the positions for the military advisors under dark and light.

Yeahh, theres some issues going on with that.
He didn't talk to me or anything before picking the position, and Bloody has actually pm'd him about it. So for now, not really good to go  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:03 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean

dark general? o.o

He didn't talk to me or anything before picking the position, and Bloody has actually pm'd him about it. So for now, not really good to go

Alright just checking  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:05 pm
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean

dark general? o.o

Alright just checking

Thanks for helping!
I'm trying to think of anything else that may need to be updated...  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:23 pm
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

So emotions would play into her control over the fire. I think since she was born or has had the ability for 500+ years she should be immune to the fire. (Maybe minor burns but she can't die/or be injured really by her own flames.) She can lose control but can she reabsorb the flames or regain control of them?

Sorry I took so long! phone plotting is hard, and I just got home from Bloody's house.

I figured she can't be hurt at all when she's controlling the flame, but she can take damage when she isn't in control. You're right though - obviously the fire witch won't burn to death. So maybe kind of just a higher defense against fire?

I don't think she can reabsorb it, but she would probably be able to get control back. She just has to concentrate enough to do it, which obviously takes a lot of work because it's hard to concentrate when everything is on fire.

Well, Luna specializes only in Good Witch magic... what better person to train in Holy Magic?

Anyone able to teach her???  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:08 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
RedWix
KatjaJean
RedWix

Well, Luna specializes only in Good Witch magic... what better person to train in Holy Magic?

Anyone able to teach her???

They could find an old library or books at the abandoned kingdom or lost isles.
...I really just want to find out what the Lich is for...  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm
so i am looking at an old guild I used to be a part of that was really successful and I have come up with some ideas - thoughts?

get in here,

phattdippa

I was thinking that since we have two opposing sides we could have a topic in the main forum of a "hit list", or people that are actively wanted.

Like, Shay would be on this list because she is a megaperv, so anyone on the dark side would know that Alyssia is out to get her. Just an idea, idk. probably a weird one.

Also I was hoping to spruce up the section on peoples positions in the court more if anyone has ideas.

Still brainstorming for more ideas
i am in an rp mood today~~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:05 pm
That makes sense, but I can't really see the Light or Neutral using this method too much. It would probably fall upon the Dark to be making these bounties. So... maybe if the Dark had a permanent bounty on the Light, promising money for information on their Head Quarters or for anyone who manages to capture/kill a Light. Payment would depend on the rank of the individual and whether they are brought in alive or dead. Neutral would naturally be more inclined to help out the Dark, making it pretty stressful for the Lights to stick it out and survive.  

Duncan Wells
Vice Captain

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:11 pm
phattdippa
That makes sense, but I can't really see the Light or Neutral using this method too much. It would probably fall upon the Dark to be making these bounties. So... maybe if the Dark had a permanent bounty on the Light, promising money for information on their Head Quarters or for anyone who manages to capture/kill a Light. Payment would depend on the rank of the individual and whether they are brought in alive or dead. Neutral would naturally be more inclined to help out the Dark, making it pretty stressful for the Lights to stick it out and survive.

I like this plan :3

Any other plot ideas from the finally responding phatty?  
OOC/Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff