iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:34 am
Millie shot Dawson a quick wink before taking one of the cupcakes and peeling the paper delicately with her powder pink nails.

"I think we could say I'm taking up your time. Don't you worry about it. If anyone asks you can just say I was one of those needy old ladies." She picked a side chunk out of the cupcake, taking a bit with icing, and ate it with a small noise of happiness before she finally spoke again.

"I don't like seeing young people in our town bothered. It's a special place full of special people. I'm sure there's people to talk to who would be more appreciative than your," She glanced, "coworker."

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:47 am
Special people indeed... Dawson took another look around, then decided the risk of looking unprofessional was outweighed by the need to sit down, and he plopped down opposite Millie.

"So...you sayin' this place always been a crazy house?" he asked.

iloveyouDIE
this isn't super late or anything

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:42 am
Millie chuckled, a high and pleasant sound that some could have called a chortle. "Crazy house is a bit drastic isn't it?"

She picked another bit of cupcake and munched on it, eyes glittering though mildly amused, "Special. I've never lived anywhere else but I imagine everywhere's got it's quirks, hm?"

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:02 am
"Not like this," Dawson argued, feeling slightly bad about it. "You cain' just sit there n' think yeah s'all quaint n' stuff, ma'am, not f'you really down on what's goin' on."

iloveyouDIE

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:46 am
"Maybe I'm not 'down' enough.." She said the word the way an older person did, awkward and accented and not quite right on her lips. "This place has never been so bad as you're making out.."

She was, in fact, just a simple old lady.

"I am VERY down with this cupcake though!" Millie chortled and took another bite.

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:19 am
"Ya say that, but..." He wasn't so sure. Dawson didn't know what made him itch more: sitting down for so long or talking casual with a stranger that figured magic was as normal as breathing.

"A-Anyway, I oughta get back to work, ma'am. Enjoy yer cupcake." At least this much he could put up a smile for.

iloveyouDIE
we can fin this up since im a pos and 2slow sob

medigel

Anxious Spirit

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items