Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply plot threads
trash child plots with mels: OPEN WE WANT YOU!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:38 pm
if nothing else Zac is ALSO 18!! so they might well know each other1!
He's definitely not so much a scrapper as he is a researcher but it could be interesting to see how things go between them if you want!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:28 pm
endejester
if nothing else Zac is ALSO 18!! so they might well know each other1!
He's definitely not so much a scrapper as he is a researcher but it could be interesting to see how things go between them if you want!

omg yes yes yes! I really want Shiloh to meet more people in his age group <:3c

He's usually pretty awkward around people his age, but generally a little bit more trusting (if not... really awkward). He'd wanna pet his cat ahahaha

I did a quick looksie at his profile; I'm kinda bad at coming up with super in depth plot ideas (well, for first meeting things anyway, I'm usually good to go after but,) maaaaybe they could potentially meet at his workplace? Shiloh doesn't really read because he's super dyslexic, but he's really into audio books and stuff.

he's also kinda confusing and contradiction so uh good luck understanding him zac LOL

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:48 pm
Melancholies

Zac can absolutely help him find audio books and recommend good books that might have a corresponding audio! Should be interesting to see where it goes from there if you want biggrin DDD  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:51 pm
endejester

Zac can absolutely help him find audio books and recommend good books that might have a corresponding audio! Should be interesting to see where it goes from there if you want biggrin DDD

heck yes! Sounds good to me :9 Would you like to start the rp or? I definitely don't mind doing it! Buuuut it might have to wait until tomorrow if that's the case LOL

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:39 pm
Melancholies
endejester

heck yes! Sounds good to me :9 Would you like to start the rp or? I definitely don't mind doing it! Buuuut it might have to wait until tomorrow if that's the case LOL

I think tomorrow would be good for both of us <3 I'd love it if you started though cause I am awful XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:41 pm
endejester

I think tomorrow would be good for both of us <3 I'd love it if you started though cause I am awful XD

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! I'LL WHIP ONE UP TOMORROW AFTER WORK AHHH

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:14 am
-pushes out Nebula-

8DDD

She's 18 and also not so good at being an adult, which I figure might go along with his hating of adults in general?

XD

The girl can't drive, has never held a job, or anything.

She would also love Shiloh's love of turtles (as she loves all animals).

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Hi plz america ~ she is a daily runner maybe they collide and all the skinned knees bandages and she is a shitty artist and is very aware of it but is so shitty she doesn't mind at all and can be found drawing terrible things to send to people. She also thinks sunny should get a turtle because they live forever and so does she.

Melancholies

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:46 pm
HI.

YOU NEED TO PICK ONE OF MY SONS TO RP WITH AND MEET SHILOH.

*end caps*

but, yeah, legit. here is plot thread! lemme know which one you'd think would be MOST FUN and we can go from there with the ideas >D >D!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:16 pm
Mriae

Omg, maybe? It might be interesting for them to meet! I'm not entirely sure how Shiloh would deal with #peaceandlove4lyfe LOL but they're the same age so it might not be too terrible? WHEEZE

lizbot

hi pls yes omg!!!!! It's okay if she can't draw that well Shiloh will appreciate the doodles and also the collisions and all the bandages

He doesn't know who sunny is but they should deffo get her a turtle ASAP

ACTUALLY I HAD MORE THOUGHTS Shy would probably also kinda envy her ability to travel around everywhere and #freedom but would also probably like it if she told him any wild stories or shared the sort of things she's seen LOL idk cute stuff

azuredreams

HNG I'm time crunched because I'm in the middle of getting ready to go eat dinner so I haven't given your guys a total look over but--

Cid is absolutely HILARIOUS to me and I think they could be a riot, because Shiloh would honestly not know how to handle someone so goddamn eccentric (blue hair streak is cool though, super cool, nice)

Alternatively Jer because I would like Shiloh to eventually like, have a run in with The Law and face some sort of consequences for his actions; not that he really does anything above what you'd expect of a stupid teenager, but lessons are Good Things (maybe like, petty things like school ditching/stealing really minor s**t like icees form the 7/11/the worse thing he might do would be like idk vandalism but even then it'd probably just be like, haha I drew on the side of a building sticks it to the man) but he's still 18 so You Know

Or vaguely spoopy ashdown stuff in general, I'm all for Shiloh getting exposed to that s**t and noping far away from it.

any of them really, those were just the thoughts that immediately jumped out to me LOL I'm not entirely sure what everyone's interpersonal relationships are with one another, so I'm deffo up for plotting and stuff wheezes

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:25 pm
So Shun is another detective in town, meaning he and Shiloh probably would butt heads. The question is how much of a confrontation you'd want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:13 pm
HEY: Falco could use some random interaction. I don't know if you want them to fight, to have previously fought or to be passing acquaintances but Falco's familiar with having a bad rap, though he doesn't ditch school or anything, though he's gotten into his share of spats, mostly out of an major disinclination to listen to any jokes or questions about rumors of having run away before moving in with his Uncle in Ashdown a while back. IDK. I want all the rps.

He's definitely become tied up in some beginning hints of "Spoopy Ashdown stuff" but it hasn't hit him enough (yet) to probably be that noticeable. IDK. STUFF.  

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:50 am
Melancholies

Heeeeey

I have Wil who is a college art student, layabout, loiterer and stoner. Maybe they run into one another doing some art outside??

Also Wendy (& her bf Cid) have 4 tortoises named after the ninja turtles. I bet I can put her in public with them. it's not like they are going to run away if she takes them to the park. Wendy is also smei-public figure in Ashdown so if he listens to the radio he probably knows her. She doesn't play SUPER obscure music but leans more to a hipster/indie angle than most do. Maybe he has some judgements?  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:57 pm
Blade Kuroda

Mmmm probably the same as to what I said with azure! His crimes are pretty petty, but I'd definitely be in the market for one of those "super over the top trying to scare you 'cause you're a dumb kid stop" sort of things LOL I dunno if that makes sense. Otherwise, I'm always down for plain butting heads

Ryuthulhu

YES BLESS I WOULD LOVE DUMB FIGHTS LMAO

Shiloh's kind of hyperaggressive and definitely is the type to lash out first before being lashed out at, so I think it'd be pretty easy to stage a stupid fight between them. I'd be down for plotting past tiffs too though O: since Shiloh does get in altercations often and having some past repertoire would be really nice for bulking up his character (love me some names to faces).

Shiloh isn't necessarily the type to spread rumors though, and he sort of minds his own business unless he feels threatened. We could probably work out some happenstances tho.

iloveyouDIE

Okay well I love them both Wil is me and I would love for a run in with Shiloh LOL more artists are always good!

WENDY THO OMG Okay well, Shiloh is definitely more into the indie side of music, so I feel like he would recognize her name/voice! He wouldn't tune into radio stations super often but I imagine it'd be enough to know her anyway. Probably not her face tho. But like, if he saw her chilling w/ the turtles, he would like, be such a goddamn noodle. Turtles. Wow. Sorry you're semi famous ok??? but the turtles he'd be her new best friend LOOOOL
    I would love that a lot actually. Turtles + good music what more can you ask for???????????????

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:55 am
Melancholies
    Okay well I love them both Wil is me and I would love for a run in with Shiloh LOL more artists are always good!

WENDY THO OMG Okay well, Shiloh is definitely more into the indie side of music, so I feel like he would recognize her name/voice! He wouldn't tune into radio stations super often but I imagine it'd be enough to know her anyway. Probably not her face tho. But like, if he saw her chilling w/ the turtles, he would like, be such a goddamn noodle. Turtles. Wow. Sorry you're semi famous ok??? but the turtles he'd be her new best friend LOOOOL
    I would love that a lot actually. Turtles + good music what more can you ask for???????????????

I can def set up wendy in public with turtles... if you are on board biggrin

Any ideas for wil and shiloh??? Wil is usually just loitering in public though he does street corner fortune tellings and sleight of hand and various sneaky s**t to get money from pedestrians. Or maybe he tries to sell u weed LOL  
plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff