Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:10 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik nodded silently at her response. However he did make a mental note to make sure she ate and drank something to prevent adrenal shock. Too many times he'd seen a human be completely fine and then pass out later after the adrenaline left their system. He looked to the table and cringed slightly, he probably shouldn't have thrown the man into the table upon reflection. "Nope, definitely helping you clean this place up. I did make the mess." he said in a resolute tone.

XXXX Erik was about to begin picking things up when he noticed Lily come up to him. When she gave the warning he couldn't help but give a small smile at that. Thanks to the warning he didn't jump at the coolness on his skin, he did however feel moved that she was trying to care for him. 'It's not like she knows I'm not human.' He thought to himself. However having her hand close to his face allowed him to notice her scent in a relaxed fashion. However he was drawn out of his stupor when he noted the light bruising on her wrists. He frowned at that. "You're hurt." He whispered and gently pried the ice from her hands. He looked to her wrists and gently applied the ice. "Do they hurt to move?" He asked in that soft tone, however his frown never left his face. Clearly unhappy she was hurt, at all.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

It seemed no matter what Lily said, Erik was going to help her clean up the cafe after what had happened. " Alright but you really only have to take the table out back. I can do the rest." She stated. She did not want to push him after taking a beaten just like that. He may look fine but he was still human, or at least to her anyway.

" Thank you by the way. Espresso and muffin are on me okay?" She asked with a smile as her hand was still holding up the cloth of ice on his cheek. She would move it away for a little so it wasn't to cold for him and then gently placed it back. She kept doing this until he stated that she was hurt. "Huh?" He took away the ice from her hands which made the girl flinch. She wasn't use to people touching her and if they did it was normally for pain. She flinched once more when the ice was pressed onto her frail skin. " I-Its nothing... I have dealt with worse." Lily said, looking away slightly.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:53 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik kept his focus on her bruises. He looked to her other wrist and noted that there were bruising around that one as well. He noted some scars but decided not to call attention to them, they were healed and it wasn't like he had a bunch of his own scars. He did notice her flinching and originally he thought it was due to the pain. Until she began looking away from him. 'Of course, I've just reached out and touched her, smart move there wolf boy.' he admonished himself for his inconsideration. Gently he placed the make shift ice pack into her hands. "Here, you ice those wrists for a bit." Taking into account the many times she's refused his help he decided to expand on his request. "Please? I feel awful that you're hurt. I mean if I had handled them differently you wouldn't be hurt right now." He pleaded as he watched her only for a moment longer before moving away from her, to give her some space.

XXXX The young man walked toward the broken table and 'tsked at the destruction before him. 'She was closing up...if not for those drunks and me she'd probably be done by now.' He shrugged off his jacket and placed it on a nearby chair. Erik stooped low and began picking up broken pieces of the table and placing them in a big pile, along with some shards of glass from the coffee pot. "So how long have you worked here, Lily?" he asked trying to achieve some small talk. He rationalized it as wanting to make sure she was okay, but honestly he just liked the sound of her voice. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Lily Grey

Lily was not trying to be rude, she just was not use to having people close to her or touching her. She normally moved out of the way before someone touched her as she really only knew human contact as pain. She took hold of the ice when Erik handed it to her and she shook her hand. " I am fine really." Lily let her wrist be put on ice for a little while, not very long as Erik started to clean up without her. Placing the the ice down on another table she went to get a mop and broom.

"Hey don't touch the glass, you will hurt yourself." She stated as she hurried over with the broom to sweep up the rest of the broken glass. She didn't want him to cut himself. Once the glass was all swept up she started to mop up the coffee and blood off the floor, ignoring the pain in her wrists. "Almost three years now I guess. I have only lived in this city for three." Had it already been almost three years? It only seemed like a month ago since she ran away from her last foster home. She had no plans for her life at this time and it wasn't like she couldn't do much for work as she dropped out of high school before she could finish it. She was a straight A student but she just couldn't handle that life anymore. " What about you? I have not seen you in this cafe before."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man kept to his task as he listened to the young lady behind him. With a smile he shook his head lightly at her worry about him being hurt. It was such a strange concept to him. 'Don't laugh, she doesn't know that you could get hit by a car right now and still run a mile.' Even though he knew he'd be fine he decided to comply with her wish and focused on the table.

XXXX Erik set the broken table beside the door so that he could take it out later. As he stood by the door he briefly looked outside and was glad to not see or smell those three any where close. He turned back to face her and shrugged. "I move around a lot. Normally I'm out much later than this. There's this awful gas station I normally get my coffee from." He gave a brief look, he noted that most of it was cleaned up. He stepped toward her and for a moment thought of offering to finish mopping but she was pretty determined to do it. With a smile he went and put his jacket back on. Erik walked back over to his table and checked the time on his laptop. He grabbed his cup and drank the now cold espresso quickly, he decided to re-wrap the muffin before placing it into his back pack for later. Erik held onto the empty cup for a moment before going and placing it on the counter. He walked back to his table and shut down his laptop before storing it and wiping down the table before putting his chair up. "How angry will your boss be about the table?" He asked curious and worried that it would cause her trouble. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Lily Grey

Lily managed to mop up all the coffee and blood off the floor so she might as well mop up the rest of the cafe. So she went to one end of the cafe and started to work her way down the cafe, mopping the floors and putting up chairs along the way. " I am surprised you didn't leave sooner if you were getting that awful coffee. So whats making you stay in town longer? She asked then realized that she may be asking tot much. " Sorry I didn't mean to pry, you don't have to answer." She didn't want him to answer if it was personal. This was the most she talk to someone outside of work. Normally Lily would work, stay at home or go to the library to read. Sometimes she would take a jog in the park and that was Lily's life in a nutshell. She didn't have friends other then the people she talked to at work.

Soon enough Lily was done mopping and she looked quickly washed Eriks cup before looking at the broken table. " Ah... Well I might have to tell him what happened a few times but... Don't worry about it I will take care of it." She gave him a smile then looked at the clock. She was meant to have the cafe locked up about 15 minutes ago, if she didn't hurry she was going to miss the last buss for this area. "Well lets get this table out back." She marched over to the broken table and started to pick up parts of the table, trying to make her way out with the door but dropped parts of it along the way. C-Cr*p she only took a few steps outside with it and she dropped it.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:52 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik gave a small laugh at her quip about the bad coffee at the gas station. He shook his head at her propriety, it was odd most people he knew didn't mind prying. 'And the pack would get annoyed if they didn't know everything in your life.' The young man noticed her finishing up to clean up the cafe, he collected his back pack and slung it on. "It's alright. Work mostly keeps me here. Lots of business in this area." He said with a shrug.

XXXX Erik was walking towards the door to collect the table when she began to pick it up. He stared at her incredulously. "Hey!" He was about to continue but when she dropped it outside he shook his head and moved outside. "You trying to steal my job?" He said in a jesting tone as he came up behind her. "Don't worry I got." He said gently before moving to collect the table. He used both hands to collect everything and had to hold it above his head, due to the size of the thing. Erik began walking towards the dumpster, he could smell it from here anyway. "If he needs compensation tell him to send me a bill." Erik said not really minding the weight of the table as he walked. When he reached the dumpster he lightly tossed it inside. Before he briskly walked back to Lily, the stench had been pretty bad for someone with heightened senses. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:26 am

Lily Grey

The girl stopped what she was doing and turned to Erik when he asked if she was trying to steal his job. " No I am not. But really you don't-" She stopped as she watch the man picked up all of the broken table over his head like it was nothing and walked over to the trash. How could he carry all of that? Lily knew she wasn't very strong but he was just going at it! The fighting and this, it just look like he was putting so little effort into it. " I think he will understand." Lily stated before she looked back into the cafe to see the time, she was going to miss the bus if she did not hurry. Quickly Lily ran back inside, grabbing her sweater and purse before turning off the lights and locking up the cafe.

" Well thank you again for all your help tonight Erik. Good night." She gave him one last smile before turning around, giving him a wave before running down the street. Maybe if she ran for it she would just catch it but she was to late. The moment she turned the corner the bus was already on the move. The girl stopped her run and watched as the bus left without her. It looked like Lily was walking home in the dark tonight, but as long as she stayed in the street lights she would be fine right?

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:11 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik looked at her as she ran off. He could smell the anxiety coming off her. He shrugged as he began to walk in the same direction she had run off in, it was on his way to another 'investigator' job. 'Maybe she just wanted to get home, she did have a rather eventful night.' He thought to himself before continuing forward.

XXXX Coming around the corner he spotted her and he would be hard pressed to not notice the disappointment wafting off her. In a few long steps he reached her, "Hey there, fancy seeing you here." he said with a smile and noted the bus stop. "Oh, missed the last bus. That sucks." He looked around and could smell other people on the street some drunk others fine. But he didn't feel comfortable leaving her on her own. "Do you live far? If not I can walk you home if you'd like. Or I can call you a cab." He offered concerned for her safety walking alone at night. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Lily Grey

She was about to start walking when she heard Erik behind her. She turned around and saw her coming her way. " Yeah I just mist it by the looks of it." She said with a sigh before he offered her him walking her home or calling a cab. " Oh no its fine I con't want to trouble you. You have already done more then enough for me Erik." He had already done so much for him she couldn't ask more of him. She was about to walk on ahead when she heard a bang in the alley. She girl flinched, looking over to where the bang came from, it was most likely just a stray cat but that was enough for her to be really on her toes. " I mean... If you don't mind the walk?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Watching her, Erik worried if she'd refuse the help completely. He really didn't want to leave her alone in the dark. And stalking her from behind to ensure her safety would just make him feel like a creep. Hearing the noise from the alley Erik looked over and noted a raccoon running off.

XXXX When she asked him if he'd mind he just shook his head. "No, I don't mind. Lead the way." He said with a smile and thought for a moment. "So, do you like working at the cafe? I mean when you don't have crazy customers like those guys." Erik asked trying to make her feel at ease. 'Sure is a jumpy one, then again can't blame her after what happened.' Erik thought to himself as he continued walking with her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Lily Grey

A relieved smile came onto the girls face when Erik said he would home with her as it made her feel a lot safer. " Thank you again." Lily said before she started to lead the way to her apartment. Her apartment was about a half hour or so walk, it was a nice walk in the day but at night... Well there is a reason why Lily wanted to catch the bus. "Well its not a dream job I will say that but it is better then nothing." Working at the cafe was not to that bad, it paid just enough for the rent and food. She got along with the other co workers and her boss good enough. The only real problem with it was the people who came in like today. This was not the first time someone had made a move on her but she was lucky enough that the cafe was full of people that they could not really make a move like tonight.

Walking along the side walk Lily looked up at the sky and noticed it would be a full moon soon. She looked back at Erik and shook her head a little at him. " Don't you have a lady friend at all to get back to? She wouldn't like you out this late at night with another woman would she?" He had to have had someone in his life, just look at him! There was no way he could be single.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:45 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man listened diligently. Granted he kept his eyes moving noticing his surroundings, at this point it was second nature to him to always be aware of his surroundings. You didn't live long if you didn't, even in the pack. "I can understand that,so what is your dream job?" he asked thinking on what a dream job would be. He'd never really thought of any dream job for himself really. Since he was young he knew his calling to be a hunter plain and simple, he doubted if he could do anything else.

XXXX When she made mention of a possible girlfriend Erik let out a small laugh as he shook his head. "No ma'am. None at the moment, so I'm all yours Lily." He said in his jesting tone. They walked another couple of steps and he thought on it for a moment "You have a boyfriend I should explain myself to when we get to your place?" He asked and glanced over at her with that same rakish smile. "He won't beat me up or nothin'. Right?" Erik asked trying to keep the mood light. Although he knew no human could beat him up, not tonight. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Lily Grey

When he asked her what was her dream job she thought about it for a while. She didn't have one, she was surprised she even made it this far in life. " Don't have one. I guess for now its to find out what my purpose is in life." She said the last part mostly to herself as the two gor closer to her apartment. Erik stated he did not have a girl in his life and she was surprised by this. Maybe he was the type to have a few lady friends? He didn't seem like the type at all so She guessed there really wasn't anyone in his life at the moment. That wouldn't be for long though with his good looks and being a nice guy. He was sure to find someone or get anyone he wanted.

Erik then asked if Lily had a boyfriend back at her place and it threw her off guard. " A boyfriend? I don't know if you noticed back at the cafe but guys don't see me as the girlfriend type..." She stated and it was true. Either they just wanted her @ss like they guys did at the cafe or if they thought she was a nice girl the soon found out she was "crazy" and that was the end of it. It didn't really bother her though, she never been on a date in her life so there was that. They were drawing near the apartment now as they entered a part of the city that was for lower class and trasher end of the city.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:03 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Blue eyes glanced at the young lady, she looked so sad most of the time. And her scent further proved that theory. To Erik she seemed lost, like just living each day was a success. 'That's not living, it's just surviving.' Erik thought on that and realized he was in a similar point to his life as well, although no one would really ever call Erik sad. At least not anyone that just met him.

XXXXErik shook his head as she talked about not being the girlfriend type. "Everyone is someones 'significant other' type. Those guys just proved they aren't the boyfriend type. Just the get their noses bloodied living in their mommies basement types." He said with a shrug and looked around town. He actually knew a diner he liked around the area. Keeping that in mind Erik asked a question that had been nagging him since they left the cafe. "Are you hungry?" He asked in a calm state as they walked. He looked to be rather calm in the situation he was in. Although this situation was new to him, just talking to someone and walking them home. Not like he needed any information from them just company. It felt weird but a good sort of weird.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces