Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:34 pm
azuredreams

Wooould he be able to get away with it if it were kept tied back neatly while he was on duty? If not that's fine. Just considering options.

And I'll see what I can whip up for a starter, then!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:38 pm
Blade Kuroda

i was actually thinking that something like that would be in the wiggle-room category ~ so, yes, that would work! (i just couldn't find any images immediately and i'm like writing THINGS at the same time, lol.)  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:43 pm
azuredreams

Awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:34 pm
hello hello~

was checkin' out your plot thread, and was wondering if you would like to rp jeremiah with alois? he's gotten lost in other ashdown and received an introduction to it thereafter, but he happens to like dangerous things so more information is very welcome.

maybe they could meet at bibliophile as alois is looking for more information? otherwise i was thinking hit-and-run exploded a pedestrian > alois witnessed > maybe jeremiah gets sucked into that even though he's off that day?

azuredreams

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 pm
absolutely! lol, i don't know about the hit-and-run but they can definitely run into each other at bibliophile and ... he'd likely know that jeremiah was one of the "disappeared" in the fog so that would imply some level of in on this s**t.

also depends on what books he's looking into. sometimes grumpface gets roped into watching the store for a bit or just checking in on it.

Hetzerei

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:04 pm
so far jeremiah hasn't come up in the conversation, but alois may have come by that information in checking the virtual copies of the local newspapers? alois would also be looking into folklore books specifically as well as historical volumes about ashdown or incidents in the newspaper.

would you like me to start that? i can probably do so in a few hours if work isn't busy!

azuredreams

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:08 pm
Hetzerei

if you'd start, that would be fab, otherwise i can do a start tomorrow at work myself!

it would be absolutely reasonable that he could look up the information and find out about jeremiah's disappearance! especially since there was a public bulletin/news in the paper/whathaveyou. never mind that alois interest in those particular topics would definitely be something jeremiah would take notice in and a conversation could be started.

>3 i like this. i like it a lot. we should make it so.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:26 am
azuredreams
Hetzerei

if you'd start, that would be fab, otherwise i can do a start tomorrow at work myself!

it would be absolutely reasonable that he could look up the information and find out about jeremiah's disappearance! especially since there was a public bulletin/news in the paper/whathaveyou. never mind that alois interest in those particular topics would definitely be something jeremiah would take notice in and a conversation could be started.

>3 i like this. i like it a lot. we should make it so.

Work is super busy tonight so I'll get to the start around 9am est!  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:30 pm
Post-meta rp talk stuffs between Jer/Shun, once the police statement and whatnot is taken care of (Or maybe that's a part of it). Either way... STUFF.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:39 pm
azuredreams

I have a conspiracy theorist who would love 2 help hunting for things and tbh, if Jeremiah has been around he's possibly used to Marcus telling him this or that. It could be fun if 'this time' Marcus actually has seen something and wants to be legit helpful.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 am
iStoleYurVamps
I have a conspiracy theorist who would love 2 help hunting for things and tbh, if Jeremiah has been around he's possibly used to Marcus telling him this or that. It could be fun if 'this time' Marcus actually has seen something and wants to be legit helpful.

i absolutely love this idea, XD <3. esp if jeremiah's dealt with a wild-goose hunt before with marcus (he's been in town 20+ years) but this one turns out to be real like you said.

we should make it so > biggrin !!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:03 pm
Ry and Jer? emotion_dowant

Rylan wouldn't have gotten into much trouble as a kid, but he grew up in Ashdown. More likely to have volunteered for things at Ashdown PD than to have had bad run-ins with the authorities.

He also used to be a scrawny shrimp before high school, so maybe Jeremiah remembers when this kid wasn't 6'5, 200 lb.

Ry's also starting to learn a little bit more about magic and other ashdown, so he could have questions.

azuredreams

MoonRazor

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 am
MoonRazor

definitely! lol, tho tbhwu if ry was a good kid and whatnot, he may not have shown up on jeremiah's radar unless he did some kind of volunteer work that brought him directly to his attention.

we can totes plot past stuff if you want tho >D i love past history stuff!! makes for a richer RP environment and my fave thing, *___*. feel free to PM or IM me if you want to flesh out some details <3 <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:54 am
azuredreams

EMMMM we should do more rp with alexis/jeremiah yis? if u say yis i will write a start :p

(also theoretically cid/soleil b/c i need to start playing her and her shitty geek self >> )  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:04 pm
Daekie
azuredreams

EMMMM we should do more rp with alexis/jeremiah yis? if u say yis i will write a start :p

(also theoretically cid/soleil b/c i need to start playing her and her shitty geek self >> )

MAKE IT SO DAEKIE <3 <3 <3  
plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces