Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 am
Quote:
quest request!!

This quest is for Asiya El-Amin.

I am interested in developing & learning about magic in Other Ashdown. I'd also love to have more interactions with OA residents & dreamers/risers. I'd also love for more dramatic/creepy things to happen to Asiya, as I love that kind of stuff (and I'm totally stoked for in game consequences, aside from death). Injury, maiming, psychological turmoil, prolong stays in OA with no way out. You name it, and I'm up for it.

I am not interested in death; anything else is fair game. I'm also not so fond of real-world scenarios, unless they tie in directly with Other Ashdown. I also want to avoid writing a lot of solos? One or two is fine, but I'd like reasons/chances to RP with other folks! No drawing prompts.

Some rewards I am interested in powers/abilities or items that might prove useful in or involving Other Ashdown/Other Ashdown residents. Themes for powers/abilities for Asiya, in my head, revolve around color & light (get creative with it; I don't have any specific abilities in mind, just those two things for a theme). Items can be anything/everything, so long as they are interesting & potentially help with OA.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, April 27th, 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

Quest dropped 28/4/16  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:49 am
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Algernon Mixlin and Jeremiah Mercer
    We are interested in MAGIC TOUR OF OAD. Jeremiah and Algie have had enough question asking. It's time to get a grasp on magic and explore other ashdown in the process. It's going to be key to getting through this. They're planning on heading there together and doing some magic lessons (hur hur hur) and … where this goes, we want a quest to guide them.

Feel free to increase the requirements to accommodate two characters, as well as seperate them briefly for their own excursions, so long as they start and finish this quest together.

We are not interested in maiming or serious physical injury, but dangerous situations, things outside of comfort zone, emotional distress are fine. Small injuries are acceptable.

Rewards: POWERS or TRINKETS or POWERS AND TRINKETS and the added bonus of understanding how magic works even more.

By posting this form, we acknowledge that we cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 27 Apr 2016. We will follow the outline given to us and we will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 1 jun 2016  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:25 pm
Quote:
quest request!!

This quest is for Autumn Smith.

I am interested in Herbalism, healing, the flora and fauna of Other Ashdown. Maybe the history of Pax? Anything related to healing and protecting, even magic related to that. Hell, bring birds into it. She talks to those now.

I am not interested in Autumn is at the tail end of her hospital stay, and may be there for a bit yet. Maybe some reading, or adventuring as she's getting better?

Some rewards I am interested in Healing powers, protecting powers, powers powers, gay deer

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, April 27th, 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

Quest dropped 27/4/16  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:47 am
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Zachary Bantock - the Determined Querent
    I am interested in (any topics you're interested in; "why is rider-waite a field instead of a school" - The Burning Man’s relationship with Sunny (to be offering such odd deals) - The Paintings and painter A. Prividaniye including trying to identify the painting labeled as Sunshine’ - What is ‘the Darkness’ that told him things are happening again? - Why does everything want Hearts?!? - Why did his Picture show Tenebrous in Sunny’s room before ever he gave his best friend bear away? -All the questions!
    I am not interested in: Dying - up to that point it’s fine, it will nohow it goes but Dying prohibits learning XD
    Some rewards I am interested in are: Information? Trinkets? Magic if it fits but honestly surprise me if you take this route <3 ? Owl-‘Friend’
    By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, May 29th. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped jun 1 2016  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:15 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for alexis tucker, the stubborn a*****e
    I am interested in: safety/weaponry in other Ashdown, Alexis getting stuck there (they've only visited twice and both during metas), and Alexis discovering their magic. Generally: is it dangerous? Do people say 'don't do that'? I want that. Alexis needs to realize that they can't just ignore Other Ashdown, and having access to it is going to have a real and permanent effect on their life.
    I am not interested in: I'd prefer not to write a lot of solos -- anything with other players or the GMs is fine, but solos are very difficult for me -- and no dying, but any mental/physical harm up to that point is fine.
    Some rewards I am interested in are: magic!! Or an animal or a weapon, probably.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, May 11th. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

Quest dropped 30/5/16  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:09 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for christopher watts, the tireless teacher
    I am interested in Flora and Fauna of Other Ashdown, Herbalism, more magic shenanigans, plant.. spirits if they're more of a thing
    I am not interested in please don't maim or kill him, s'bout it.
    Some rewards I am interested in are knowledge about plants, magic, chris getting to take home other ashdown plants

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 15 May 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 12 jun 2016  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:34 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Eve and Leila.
    I am interested in sending Leila and Eve on a magical lesbian adventure
    I am not interested in sending Leila and Eve on a non-magical non-lesbian non-adventure
    Some rewards I am interested in are I WANT TO SEND MY GAY MOMS ON A MAGICAL LESBIAN ADVENTURE

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 5/24/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the magical lesbian adventure is complete.

p.s. this is for whenever is convenient after the meta stuff is all wrapped up!! <3

Quest dropped 30/5/16  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:59 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for America Jones.
    I am interested in: America exploring the setting of both Ashdown and other Ashdown. She's a character that thrives simply working hard toward a goal, and it'd be nice for her stretch her muscles, curiosity, and determination.
    I am not interested in: America dying.
    Some rewards I am interested in are: I'd like for her to gain and be able to use some sort of magic recipe, or craft skill. I love mmos and crafting systems/gathering/grinding levels, and would love for her to gain some small version of that.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (5-25-16). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

Quest dropped 30/5/16  

lizbot

No Faun

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:32 am
Quote:
quest request!!

This quest is for alois scholz.
    I am interested in pursuing a shaman-esque route for Alois and expanding his connection to death/the dead. I am also interested in exploring Other Ashdown and its denizens, and exploring strange Other Ashdown influences materializing in regular Ashdown areas.
    I am not interested in permanently murderfying Alois. Temporary murderfication is okay.
    Some rewards I am interested in are magical abilities or changes, such as powers related to death/the dead or abilities that relate to his crow motif, and changes to his appearance in Other Ashdown.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 5/26/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 5 jun 16  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:01 pm
Melancholies
quest request!!

This quest is for Shiloh Beaumont, the counter culture problem child.

I am interested in: Shiloh basically has a really vague grasp on OAD shenanigans, in that some s**t has been explained to him but he doesn't really know what to do with the information. He feels useless in a situation where he feels like he probably should do something; basically, some sort of intro or venture into exploring OAD stuff would be grand. I'd love if he could experience some sort of consequence (18 year old prolly shouldn't be running around into danger) as a point of growth (especially given his lack of self preservation). I'm very interested in him learning Magic™, but would be fine if he didn't delve into that until a later quest/time/whatever. He's not necessarily power hungry, but he's got an ambitious need to get stronger so he can protect the people he cares about (GOTTA BE USEFUL). Basically just ******** him up and get him involved with shenanigans, maybe meet some important people, get him to calm down a little etc I'm game for anything.

I am not interested in: Definitely not ready for death or major injuries, or at least major injuries that would hinder his ability to draw/write (not ready for that!). Minor injuries are okay, even if they're debilitating (so long as it's temporary/can heal, basically). Near Death experiences are also a-OK so long as they meet the aforementioned criteria.

Some rewards I am interested in are: OAD appearance changes would be hella cool (or regular world ones); powers are always super A+, and I'm not adverse to Weird Companions! Basically physical stuff that can kinda throw a wrench in his life in the sense that he can't really ignore it.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 5-30-16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 17 Jun 16  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:06 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for chester poole, the musclebound brainiac.

I am interested in stealing liz's MMO thing with pants-wetting excitement and no shame (i'm so sorry ;;). Chester's other incarnation is a tinkerer/sorcerer who spends 98% of his time holed up in his room making/discovering magical s**t and I didn't think I could do that here but then liz said MMO and I haven't stopped vibrating since. SO! Ideally I would like him to eventually be able to make a variety of magical things that he learns through quests like this one and put them in a grimoire and be all "look at my copious notes, let us sit around and perfect our magical firework making techniques, I find that paprika makes a most startling addition to the base compound, by jove i'm a nerd", but if that can't be a thing until riser or ever then just regular MMO gathering for now please. O.O

I am not interested in giving Chester any reason to fear OAD. Yet.

Some rewards I am interested in are a tangible item created using magic
(a rock that glows after tapping it three times, an enchanted barbie that turns its head when you say its name, a whistle that calls a dog that hasn't been born, literally anything) that Chester can make, once during this quest, and then again in the future after RPing him creating it again. Because of the grimoire thing, I would like it if there could be a way for him to record what he does here, but if OAD magic is too shifty to get into specific recipes like that, it's fine too. I would love for one of the quest components to be photoshopping up an actual grimoire page though omgah

I guess what I'm not mentioning clearly enough for myself is that I would prefer that he makes the magical things rather than having new powers come specifically from inside him. So any powers he might get should all go toward making the things or activating the things he makes? /lies down

Please PM or IM if you need to discuss. I got all rambly as usual and I feel like I'm overstepping and presuming all over the place. halp

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, June 1st. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 jun 16  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:32 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Dawson Grace, All-American Altruism.

I am interested in having Daws learn a means of shielding--more how to protect others from harm than himself, but flexible targeting is fine. His previous incarnation was all about tanking and playing defense, making sure others got to do their job. He's currently leery about magic thanks to the were incident, so if the method turns out to be super supernatural (aka something more visible/active than can be just shrugged off), he'll be resistant and slow to learn it. Which may or may not make for some hilarity if, say, the quest involves OAD citizens or people who are particularly magicky.

I am not interested in perma death, though maiming/injuries are fine. Nothing to the degree of losing a limb, though.

Some rewards I am interested in are...uh....well it feels more like just a customized power, but however it ends up manifesting is alright with me~ Could also be an object he has to keep on him to activate a barrier? Or some combo of power/item? Learning more about OAD in the process would be pretty cool too!

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 06/01/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 26 jun 16

medigel

Anxious Spirit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:16 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Temperance Clark

I am interested in - any creature stuff in otherworld, using otherworld as cheap ac >.>, shady deals done dirty cheap, pretending oad is a ********' video game. Ok I'm bad at this part.... Temp is interested in creatures of oad, including weres (shh i can count them in this) as the were incident left quite the mark on her. She likes exploring OAD, too, and finds it can be a better alternative than her dreams as of late. As a character, I'll be entirely looking to explore the overall theme of 'impermanence' with Temperance.

I am not interested in - death and serious maiming, ie limb loss. Other ******** is a-ok.

Some rewards I am interested in are - magic/powers, meta knowledge idk stuff is cool.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (date). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 28 jun 16  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:17 pm
MoonRazor
quest request!!
    This quest is for Cam Rylan.

Ry wants to go on an adventure! Or adventures. Now that Blackfriars is in his past, he needs a new adrenaline rush. He'd prefer to spend his time in real Ashdown, but can totally do things in Other Ashdown if that is more adrenaline rush-inducing. Send him on some crazy, maybe even slightly dangerous adventure and he will have the time of his life. If it's something he can rope a friend or two into, aces.

He also wouldn't mind learning more about his warging abilities and taking Vlad the Impaler on adventures too.

Ry is currently not interested in being permanently maimed or killed, nor does he like the idea of losing his bird friend. Injuries are a-okay, and emotional trauma is also a-okay. But mostly, he just wants to have a good time.

Rewards he's interested in are cool powers, shortcuts to getting adrenaline fixes in Ashdown, strengthened bond with Imp.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, June 2. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 jun 2016  

MoonRazor

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:12 pm
Chrystali
quest request!!
    This quest is for Lucas Reis.
    I am interested in fleshing out the Moonwalker information. Lucas has the history of how they came to be, but he doesn't know how to perform the duty in practice. Questions he'd have would include (and not be limited to) inquiry about the Otherworld, Michael's role in it, how he can help/find the new weres, a history rundown and who can be relied on (IE, the three stags, Lady, etc).

I am not interested in loss of limb or death (for this quest - consequences of his actions not withstanding).

Some rewards I am interested in are knowledge, mostly. He'll share the information with the other weres. If you want to impart anything else, I leave that up to you.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, June 9th, 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 22 jun 2016  
plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces